Matt and Lauren Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm ... I was wondering ... if ..."

"You want to borrow some more," Mrs Armitage interrupted, finally taking pity on my hesitancy. It was a statement not a question.

"Yes," I breathed out with a sigh of relief. "Yes I would, if that's okay?"

"It's not a problem Lauren. Do you want lesbian again or something different?"

"Just lesbian please but do you have any DVD's with just MILF's and younger girls?"

Mrs Armitage looked at me curiously and again raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure I have," she said, "I'll bring them in tomorrow for you."

I muttered my thanks and left as quickly as I could. The next morning Mrs Armitage surreptitiously slipped me another brown package. It was almost clandestine.

It took a while for me to notice but gradually over the course of the day it became obvious that Mrs Armitage always seemed to be hovering around the typist's office. She seemed to be focused mainly on me, paying particular attention to my work, bending over me, her hand brushing against my body from time to time.

I made nothing of it until lunchtime when she walked into the kitchen area to make herself a drink. Instead of waiting for me to move out of her way as she normally did, she squeezed by me brushing her hand deliberately across my ass. I could have quite easily thought it was accidental contact but when she did it again on the afternoon tea run I began to think it was deliberate. It was almost as if she was trying to gauge my reaction.

I kept my thoughts to myself and didn't tell Matt either when I got home. We had tea and then settled down to watch the latest of Mrs Armitage's porn stash.

The first film clip started with a mother telling her daughter that she had a business meeting with a female client and that the daughter was expected to attend too. The daughter didn't want to go until her mother said she needed this deal to go through or they would end up bankrupt and homeless. The daughter begrudgingly agreed to go with her mother.

Everything was fine until to her horror the daughter found out that she was part of the deal. The client would only sign the contract if she got to sleep with her. Although she didn't want to she was reminded again by her mother of the need to complete the deal and so reluctantly agreed.

The porn star playing the MILF could actually act and was quite convincing in her role of the older seductress as was the girl playing the daughter. The thing was the girl playing the daughter looked a lot like me. That made me hot and as the on screen action began to sizzle so did my arousal. I became so engrossed in the film it wasn't long before I imagined it was me that was being reluctantly seduced into a first lesbian experience.

As the clip ended I grabbed hold of Matt's hand and like the previous night dragged him upstairs to bed. I came twice before he blew a load of cum deep into my pussy. We then went downstairs and switched the DVD back on.

All the clips were MILF's with young girls and they got me wet all over again. This time we never made it back downstairs. We just fucked on the sofa and I came three times before Matt was exhausted and spent.

As we lay locked in each others arms we discussed this latest revelation. We came to the conclusion that I did like lesbian porn as long as it had an older element in the story line. But not too old. My fantasy for really old men was already well known but it seemed with regards to females it only extended to MILF's. I certainly wasn't interested in really old women. That was just too gross to even contemplate.

Matt was more than happy now that we broken the lesbian seal so to speak and began to plot the next stage in my fulfilment of his fantasy.

One week later

We'd discussed it at length and had come to the conclusion that the only way to make progress was to actually expose me to lesbianism in the flesh so to speak. Matt felt it was time to see how I would respond to being chatted up by women. I wasn't so sure but he said it was a nailed on certainty that I would get hit on and that it would be interesting to see how I would respond to full on female flirtation.

He took me to a well known nightclub. He said he'd been told by a work colleague that it had a reputation as being a gay bar that was predominantly frequented by women.

He didn't come in with me. He had no great expectations of anything occurring. As he put it - it was purely a 'testing the waters' exercise. We had arranged that I would text or ring him if anything interesting transpired. I sat at the bar nursing a drink for an hour or more but no-one showed the slightest bit of interest in me. All the women seemed to be paired off.

I rang him to come and pick me up. It was a complete waste of a night out.

When we got home we watched another one of Mrs Armitage's DVD's and that got me in the mood. We soon adjourned to bed for a night of rampant sex.

It proved to be the last sex we had for a while as the following day Matt was sent away on a training course by his company. They'd given him no notice whatsoever. He was livid but despite his protests he had to go. He was going to be away for a week.

But he was doubly annoyed because he was due to go away on a lad's only holiday the following week. I had been happy for him to go on that as it was his best mate's stag do as well but because of the training course it meant we wouldn't see each other now for two whole weeks. I wasn't happy about that at all.

The Christening

The first of the three consecutive weddings we'd attended earlier in the year had been for one of Matt's immediate cousins and his heavily pregnant partner. She'd since had the baby and now months later it was time for the christening.

They pushed the boat out a little bit and despite not getting married in church as they were not religious they still had a christening there, which seemed slightly hypocritical. After the church service we all adjourned to the upmarket hotel on the outskirts of town. It was part of a well known hotel chain but it's main attraction was the twenty seven hole golf course attached to it. It was a popular venue.

Sadly Matt was unable to attend. He was still in Albufeira on his lad's only week long holiday/best mate's stag do. I hadn't seen him for nearly two weeks now. The longest time we'd ever been apart and I didn't like it.

I wasn't happy about attending the christening on my own but he insisted that I had to go to represent his family as his mum and dad couldn't make it either. They were on a cruise that had been booked and paid for months in advance.

I thought that was stupid as one of his sisters and her husband were going but I went anyway and sat with them in the church. They gave me a lift to the hotel but as soon as the food was brought out they had to leave due to a family emergency. So there I was, all alone and surrounded by a load of people I barely knew. What's a girl to do when she finds herself in such a situation?

I did what anyone else in my position would have done. I wasn't driving so I hit the bar. A couple of gins later and I was fine. After the third I felt great and made the mistake of having a fourth. I now wasn't feeling quite so good. Maybe I should have waited for the food to be unwrapped before hitting the booze.

I struggled off the bar stool and unsteadily made my way outside. I wasn't feeling sick but figured fresh air was what I needed to clear my head. I was also really missing Matt and this would give me the perfect opportunity to call him. I walked around the side of the hotel and found myself on a pathway that led through a stand of trees towards some buildings.

My curiosity piqued I followed the path until I reached the buildings and found myself at the side of the golf course. I know a little bit about golf and knew this wasn't a tee off area so I assumed it was a practice ground.

I rang Matt's phone. It rang for what seemed like ages until it made a funny beeping sound and went off. I tried again. This time it connected and Matt's voice came through loud and clear.

"Hi it's me," I almost shouted down the phone at him. There was a slight time lag but it wasn't that bad.

"Oh hi babe," he replied, "how's things?"

"I miss you," I said. I began to feel a bit tearful. Gin does that to me sometimes.

"Yeah I miss you to," he replied, "but I'll be home soon." There was a slight pause. " How did the christening go?" he added.

"Good," I lied. There was a noise at the other end of the line. "Are you still there Matt? Matt, can you hear me?"

"Yeah I'm here," he finally replied. And then I heard it. The unmistakable sound of female giggling.

"Who's with you," I said rather sternly.

"There's a group of us," he said. There was a muffled sound and I was sure I could hear him telling someone to shush.

"You're with a woman," I yelled down the line at him.

"No, yes, but no, it's not what you think," he said.

I was about to reply when I felt a hand on my ass. It made me nearly jump out of my skin and my heart almost stopped from the shock. I spun around to see myself face to face with none other than Uncle Len.

I didn't even know he was here. I'd not seen him at the church or here at the hotel. But he was here now and he was staring at my ass with a look of hunger in his eyes.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I said to no-one in particular.

I turned my back on Uncle Len to continue my conversation with Matt. I was hoping he'd give us some privacy. Ha, fat chance!

As I naively turned around he shuffled nearer and put his hands back on my ass.

"Oh get off," I said trying to shrug him off me whilst trying to talk to Matt.

But all I could hear from Matt's end was static intermingled with female giggling.

As I became more annoyed with what I was hearing and began to make up a scenario in my mind about what was occurring in Portugal, Uncle Len was doing a really good job of getting me going. My arousal built quickly helped on in no small way by the amount of gin I'd consumed. As my hips began to sway due to the way Uncle Len was groping my arse I hung up on Matt.

I suppose it was my own fault that I didn't try to stop Uncle Len and I know it's a poor excuse but add together my flush of anger towards Matt because of what I thought he was up to with some floozy he'd picked up in Albufeira plus the fact I'd not had sex for nearly two weeks and fuelled by the alcohol it soon became apparent that Uncle Len was onto a winner. I just couldn't let anyone see us.

I broke away from him and went inside one of the buildings. It was where they kept the electric golf buggies.

Uncle Len trailed in behind me, his wheezing breath giving me some cause for concern. I stood there immobile, waiting for him to start. He slowly walked around behind me before stopping. I looked over my shoulder. He was staring at my ass and licking his lips.

And then his hands came up and he began. He tenderly touched both cheeks in turn before he started to fondle and grope them. I knew he was getting excited by the way he was breathing. He knew I was getting aroused by the way I started to twitch almost immediately.

I know, I know, I shouldn't have been doing this but I couldn't help it. I was horny and I'd been drinking gin, which always lowers my resolve and makes me randy.

I was wearing a simple plain red dress. And yes it was a tight little number, short as well, a good six inches above my knees it exposed a lot of thigh. My black court shoes had a four inch heel. I looked pretty good, not that Uncle Len seemed to harbour any such thoughts about how nice my appearance was. He was much more interested in my body beneath as he took to his task of with some vigour.

"God I've missed you lass," he wheezed as he man-handled my ass cheeks with ever increasing force. He had hold of two big handfuls of my arse cheeks and was manipulating them around for all he was worth. Me, I was so aroused I was already gushing like a tap between my legs.

And then he spun me around to face him. Now this was a first. He still had his hands on my ass cheeks but this put him uncomfortably face to face with me. I thought he was going to kiss me and that most definitely was not going to happen.

To my relief he didn't but his hands left my ass and surprisingly ended up on my boobs. I couldn't believe it. But he soon proved to be as expert in boob manipulation as he was with ass cheeks.

"Ohhh fuuucckkk ..." I breathed out in one long moan as he tweaked at my puckered nipples through my dress and bra. They were already erect but he made them grow even bigger. As he rolled his hands around my breasts my hips began to sway even more. I don't think he realised what he was doing to me.

As much as having my arse fondled and groped turns me on my breasts and nipples are super sensitive and once anyone gets started on them they are absolutely guaranteed to get into my panties. Not that Uncle Len had experienced any such problems in the past however.

He took hold of my hand and placed on the front of his trousers. I looked pitifully into his face as if to say, 'do I have to?' But of course he knew I was going to. He left my hand there and I looked down at the massive bulge that was tenting his trousers and began to stroke it.

I looked up into his face. He leered triumphantly back at me. For a moment I felt like telling him to fuck off but then the monster in his trousers twitched and I renewed my efforts by rubbing harder.

"Undo my trousers love and get it out," he said. "Go on - you know you want it."

The bastard. But he was right. I couldn't wait. I fumbled with his belt, lowered the zip and pulled his trousers down. He was wearing those loose fitting boxers and the bloody thing was so big it was poking out the bottom of them.

I pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang upright to end up pointing right at my mound. It was as big as I had ever seen it. Ramrod straight and thick with a head that was already slick from the pre-cum oozing out the tip.

"Hee-hee," chortled Uncle Len, "he certainly knows where he wants to be."

I felt sick to my stomach as his words degraded me. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I was so needy now. He grabbed hold of me, spinning me around and bent me over a nearby golf buggy. I bent lower for him as he lifted my dress over my hips and slid my sopping wet thong down my thighs. His hand went to my sloppy wet gash and played around in there for a few minutes making me twitch and moan with delight. I was as revved up as I'd been in a long while.

"Are you ready lass?" he wheezed as he stuck one of his gnarled old fingers deep into my slit.

"Yessssss," I moaned as he fingered my clit making my whole body shudder.

I prepared myself. This was going to be painful. But I was excited as well.

"Eessshh ..." I tensed as I felt his cock nudge up against my engorged pussy lips. He held it there for what seemed like ages before pulling it back. He then repeated his action. He was teasing me. Either that or he was being considerate and making sure his cock was liberally coated and lubricated with my copious juices.

He did it again. I looked back over my shoulder at him. He leered back and shoved his cock against my pussy lips but he didn't enter me. This went on for what seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds.

"Eessshh ..." He pressed against me with a bit more force. My lips parted to allow the monster entry. About time I thought. He pulled back.

I turned around with a questioning look on my face. He leered back at me.

"You're going to have to beg me to put it in Lauren," he said with a sneer, "this is part of your punishment."

Punishment for what I thought. But that explanation could wait. I urgently needed the thing inside me now.

"Please, please Uncle Len, put it in, I'm begging you ..." I pleaded pitifully. I was laying it on a bit thick but it did the trick.

"Eeeeessshh ..." the breath was expelled from my mouth as he pushed forcefully home, breaching my now non-resistant pussy lips with ease. My inner pussy wasn't so accommodating however and resisted like fuck. He grunted as he pushed harder.

"Ohhhh ... fuuucckkk ..." I wailed as he began to thrust to and fro, sliding a bit more of his monstrosity inside me each time. And then he was in. He paused momentarily and then started.

There was no finesse with Uncle Len today. He just hammered away for all he was worth while I wailed, groaned, moaned and grunted my way through multiple orgasms.

When I came down from my orgasmic high I became aware of a loud banging sound. And then I realised what it was. As he slammed into me repeatedly the golf buggy he had me bent over and that I had a near death grip on was being forced against the tin sheeting of the building by the force of his actions. The noise was becoming deafening. Surely people would be hearing this as well as my screams.

But I was in orgasmic heaven. So much so that I didn't protest when he worked one of his fat gnarled digits into my other hole. He wormed it in before adding a second. The pain I felt from that was mitigated as with his other hand he went to work on my breasts and rock hard nipples.

I felt it coming. I was going to blow soon and I knew it was going to be the biggest one so far. I was so wrapped up in the anticipation I was ill prepared for what happened next.

I was thinking to myself that his fingers in my arse wasn't that unpleasant especially combined with what he was doing to my boobs so I barely had time to realise that his cock had been withdrawn from my pussy before he was pushing it up and into my butt-hole. And the head of his cock was already firmly embedded when it finally dawned on me what he was doing.

"Nooooo ... " I screamed as I tried to move and push him away from me.

"Relax Lauren," he wheezed, "I told you I was going to punish you and I always keep my promises."

I surprised myself by immediately giving in. "Please be gentle," I sniffled, "please take it slow ... I've never ..."

"You've never had it up the arse lass?" Uncle Len chortled with surprise, "I can't believe it. With an arse like yours I thought all the boys would have been gagging to fuck you there."

"No ... I've never let anyone ..."

"What, not even Matt?"

"No," I replied full of shame now. I'd conveniently overlooked the fact that Uncle Len had already had his cock in my arse once before but he hadn't actually fucked me then. Matt had arrived just in time to stop that from happening. But this time Uncle Len was going to fully take my anal virginity, something I'd promised myself Matt would do. It was going to be on a special occasion like our wedding night. Well that was out the window now as Uncle Len forced a bit more of his huge shaft up my poop shoot. My anal cherry was well and truly busted.

The pain was excruciating to start with but eventually I grew accustomed to the feeling of being so full and began to get more into it. Him working on my breasts and nipples helped and he actually took it slow until I thrust back with my hips trying to take him deeper. Then there was no holding him. He almost split me in two as he pushed more of his hard on deeper up my arse and fucked the living daylights out of me. He came like a geyser as I too came to a massive climax.

I was a mess. There was cum streaming from my swollen pussy and ravaged arse and it was dripping down onto my legs. Uncle Len didn't look much better. His trousers were flecked white with his own spunk. There was no way we could go back into the hotel looking like this.

"Have you come in your car?" I asked Uncle Len hopefully.

"Aye lass I have," he replied. "Do you want a lift home?" he added with a smile.

I cocked my head sideways and gave him my best withering look. "Yes if that's alright with you?" I said haughtily.