Matt and Lauren Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lauren," she purred as she surreptitiously scanned my body, "you look ... delectable."

"And you must be Martin," she added as she turned to look at Matt. I could see the slight twitch of her mouth as she suppressed a smile.

"Pleased to meet you," Matt replied, "and it's Matt."

"Of course it is," she replied, arching an eyebrow.

"My, my Sandra, you look lovely." We all turned. We had forgotten all about Mr Alton. He was positively twitching as he looked at Mrs Armitage. "You must save a dance for me later," he added, clearly struggling to avoid looking into her vast cleavage.

"We'll see," she replied haughtily. She turned her back on him, excluding him from our now close, intimate circle and began chatting to us. Mr Alton finally got the message and drifted away.

The night flew by. The meal was excellent and after the meal I danced a lot, mainly with Matt but I was asked by some older men who took great delight in rubbing themselves up against my arse. I admit I enjoyed it but all they were doing was getting me more revved up for Matt. He was the only man for me these days.

Mrs Armitage was also enjoying herself, even dancing with me on a couple of occasions although she was careful to avoid making bodily contact. After all she had an image to protect. But she certainly was the centre of attention. And she positively glowed.

I'd noticed Matt had stopped drinking quite early on so he was reasonably sober compared to me and Mrs Armitage. We were by no means drunk but we were definitely close. And as she drank so she began to reveal facts about herself.

As I had always suspected she was in her late forties; she wouldn't reveal her actual age; and had been married but was now divorced. She had no children and lived alone although she had two cats. The house had been part of the divorce settlement, which she hinted had been substantial.

The only man she'd ever slept with had been her husband and although she got hit on by men all the time; even when she was married; she'd always suspected that she preferred women. She then regaled us with some stories about her love life.

It was most revealing. I was shocked but when I looked at Matt after she'd finished he has grinning inanely. Sandra then went off to the bar to get us all another drink.

I sidled up closer to Matt. "What's the plan then?" I whispered seductively into his ear as I slid my hand down onto his crotch. It responded immediately so I began to rub it slowly. I could feel it getting bigger.

"No plan," he replied with a stifled moan, "but carry on doing that and I'm going to embarrass myself."

I giggled. He was so easy. "Should we go up to the room now then?" I said breathlessly. Matt had turned to face me and now had his hand up in between my legs. He began to rub against my mound. My eyes flickered as I let out a small sigh that came out more like a little grunt. My mouth opened as I breathed deeply. "Ohhhh shit ..." I exhaled.

My hips began to move. "Forget Sandra. Just take me upstairs now and fuck me," I whispered as I lent in to nuzzle into his neck.

"And what are you two up to?" Sandra's arrival broke the mood. We almost jumped apart. "Starting without me?"

"No, we were just waiting for you to arrive," I said.

"Shall we go up then," Sandra said, obviously taking command, "let's get this over with."

We followed her as she led the way to the lifts. I lent into Matt and whispered in his ear. "What do you want us to do when we get to the room?"

"Just ignore me. As far as you're concerned I'm not there. It's just you two in the room," Matt replied quietly, "and judging by the way she's been looking at you I don't think she's going to waste much time on preliminaries."

When we reached the room, Matt swiped us in and disappeared into the bathroom. As soon as the door closed Sandra descended on me, wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"I've been wanting to do this all night," she hissed as her lips hungrily found mine. She kissed me hard and long whilst her hands started to wander down onto my ass. She pulled me tighter to her, her hands now groping at my ass cheeks, pinching and grasping at my abundant flesh. My legs started to buckle as I felt my pussy respond.

The high cut of my dress on my left leg gave her easy access to my mound as she proved when her hand slid easily inside. Her long fingers crept across my flesh until she reached the downward slope of my thigh that dipped in towards my pussy. Her prize was within tantalising reach. I tensed, anticipating her next touch, my body quivering with excitement. She stopped at the brink and stepped back, breaking our kiss.

I was left gasping, my mouth gaping open like a stranded fish. She turned her back on me. "Unzip me Lauren," she commanded. With trembling fingers I did as she asked.

She turned back around to face me once more. She shrugged the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her body to pool at her feet. She picked it up and casually threw it onto a chair.

I heard a groan and knew it was Matt. I could understand why. She stood in front of me naked apart from a black lacy thong, black thigh high stockings and her 4" heels. Her body was amazing. True there was a bit more flesh around her middle than she probably wanted but her breasts didn't allow you to linger long there anyway. They were simply stupendous. She began to move towards me and they moved and jiggled with each step she took.

I backed away, suddenly intimidated by her predatory actions. She was the hunter and I was the prey. I continued to go backwards until I reached the bed. She closed on me and pushed me. I fell backwards onto the bed, my legs parting as I did. She was on me in an instant her hands pulling and clawing at my dress, pushing it up my thighs. It was urgent and aggressive. And then she was still.

I was breathless as she slowly traced her fingers along my inner thigh. My legs opened wider for her as she approached my honey pot.

"My, my," she purred seductively, "no panties Lauren?"

I moaned my response as her fingers ran across my outer pussy lips. She barely touched them as they passed over but I nearly came there and then. I could tell they were swollen because I was positively throbbing down below.

Her head dropped between my legs and her mouth closed around my pussy. She licked me and then sucked my flaps into her mouth.

"Ohhhh ... oohhmmyy ... goddd ..." I groaned as I began to buck and twist my body. The feeling was so intense I didn't think I could stand it for long.

She released my lips and moved onto my clit. She swirled her tongue over that and my response was to cry out and clamp my legs around her head. I was repeatedly sitting up and then throwing myself back down as I sought to get away from her insistent tongue. She was driving me wild.

My body was jerking up and down as she continued with her assault and when she unceremoniously rammed two fingers up me I came like an express train, screaming and waling as the full force of my orgasm struck home. She rolled away from me.

My first thought was for Matt. I looked across to where he was sitting. He was naked and his large cock had never looked bigger. He was jacking himself off furiously.

"Are you okay honey," I asked, my voice choking with emotion.

"Ohhh yeah," he grinned.

"Do you want to finish off inside me?" I asked.

"No, no, you carry on. I'll be fine," he replied with another smile. "Besides, I think Mrs Armitage is waiting for you."

I looked back. Sandra had positioned herself on the bed leaning up against the headboard. Her legs were bent at the knee but were wide open. I could see she was wet already by the damp patch on the sheet.

I shuffled around and bent in to begin. Her scent was almost overwhelming. She pulled me up and gazed longingly into my eyes.

"I love you Lauren," she whispered, "and I need you. Please love me back."

I didn't know what to say but as I deliberated, Sandra pulled me to her and gave me a scorching kiss. My hands closed around her large breasts and I began to fondle them. Her nipples were erect and seemed to grow bigger when I rolled them between my fingers and thumbs and then squeezed hard.

When I finally dropped down between her legs she was positively gushing. It didn't take me long to get her to climax because I stuck my fingers inside her almost immediately. She was beyond primed and ready. This was raw, energetic, lesbian fucking. The time for love and tenderness could come later.

She too screamed as her orgasm released itself and it was all I could do to keep my lips fastened onto her pussy as she thrashed about bucking her hips, trying to throw me off.

I was so preoccupied with finishing Sandra off that I was ill prepared when I felt the mattress behind me sag slightly.

Matt slid straight in. He was as hard as I could ever remember. I shuffled my legs wider and raised my arse up higher and he sank in a little bit deeper. I gasped and then began to grunt loudly as he hammered into me. It didn't take long. He came quickly and I could feel his hot sperm flooding my insides as he pumped a vast amount deep into my pussy.

He rolled off and padded off to the bathroom.

Sandra had come down from her post orgasmic euphoria and was now looking intently at me. "Was that as good as it seemed Lauren?" she asked quietly.

I smiled up at her, my eyes gleaming. "Ohhh yesss," I replied. She looked away. It was almost wistful.

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason." She rolled off the bed and padded off to the bathroom, now vacated as Matt replaced her on the bed alongside me.

"Was that what you wanted?" I asked, "did it fulfil your fantasy?"

Matt leaned over and kissed me hard. I was breathless when he released me. "Yes ... and thank you. It was so hot," he said with a big boyish grin plastered all over his face.

"What would you say if I told you Sandra would like you to fuck her?"

Matt looked at me strangely. "You're kidding ... right?" he replied.

"No, I don't think I am," I said, warming to my thought. "I think that if you did to her what you just did to me I don't think she'd object. It's just a womanly feeling I have but of course, I could be wrong."

Matt pursed his lips. "You wouldn't mind then ... if I did and she let me?"

I shook my head. "Not in the slightest." I heard the bathroom door open, so I lent in closer and whispered. "And by the way, she told me she's in love with me."

I jumped off the bed. It was my turn to use the bathroom. I glanced around to see Matt grinning back at me.

When I got back Matt had opened a bottle of wine and he and Sandra were sitting on the bed and talking. I joined them as he offered me a glass, which I took.

About twenty minutes later I started to stroke Sandra's legs, starting at her ankles and working my way higher. Ten minutes later and I was between her thighs lapping at her sopping wet pussy like a cat with a saucer of cream.

She screamed through another orgasm before we swapped places. Even though I'd been to the toilet I hadn't wiped away all of Matt's spunk so I was pretty sure Sandra would be able to taste it when she began to suck and slurp at my swollen pussy.

"Ohhh ... ohmygod ..." The words were expelled violently from Sandra's mouth as her body jolted forward. I smiled. I knew Matt had just mounted her.

I watched in awe as she raised her head. The look on her face was one of pain and surprise. Her mouth was formed into a perfect circle as she came to terms what was happening behind her. I looked up at Matt. He had his hands pressing down on her hips, holding her in place an he forced his cock into Sandra's pussy.

She didn't try to get away, which surprised me a little. Instead she began to move in time with Matt. He was really giving it to her and I was mesmerised by her large breasts which were now swinging to and fro in time with Matt's thrusts. Sandra meanwhile was grimacing more in pleasure than pain although a frown creased her forehead from time to time and her mouth was still contorting into funny shapes.

I knew having cum once Matt would be able to keep this up for some time. And so it proved as he continued to fuck Mrs Armitage. My needs were completely forgotten but there was no way she could have continued to eat me out the way Matt was drilling her. I got over my disappointment by reaching down and grabbing hold of Sandra's swinging breasts. I groped and fondled them and tugged and pinched at her nipples. She seemed to like that a lot.

It took him twenty minutes to cum and in that time Mrs Armitage came three times. When he pulled out of her she collapsed onto the bed.

She was exhausted. In fact we all were. I snuggled down as well, asleep as soon as my eyes closed.

It was later when I was awoken from my slumber. The bed was moving. It wasn't much, but enough that I could detect it. I opened my eyes, blinking to focus. And then I saw it. Mrs Armitage was sitting upright, her back arched, breathing raggedly, running her hands through her long dark hair. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as her body moving rhythmically from side to side and up and down.

Beneath her was Matt. His hips were moving too as he slowly thrust up to meet her as his hands massaged her large breasts. So much for being a confirmed lesbian I thought to myself as I smiled and drifted off back to sleep.

It was the insistent tapping noise that finally grew strong enough to wake me again. I wasn't sure if it was five minutes or a couple of hours later but this time the bed was moving more forcibly as it banged up against the wall.

I looked across to see Mrs Armitage on her hands and knees, her arse stuck up in the air as Matt ploughed into her from behind. The look on her face was one of pure pleasure. Matt had his hands under her body groping at her breasts.

I wasn't upset but I was definitely turned on. I slipped a hand between my legs and began to fondle my pussy. Matt saw I was awake and grinned at me.

When Sandra came to her extremely loud orgasm he pulled out of her and grabbing me, turned me over onto my stomach and entered me from behind. He gave me some long slow strokes and then began to move faster. It took me no time at all to cum.

Later that day when we were back home we sat down to discuss the events of the previous night.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked.

Matt shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. You've told me she says she's in love with you. Do you think she really is?"

It was my turn to shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. But that was before you fucked her. I think she liked it."

Matt grinned. That boyish grin that I love. "Did she tell you she wants to see me again?"

"Yes."

"Without you?"

"Yes."

"And would you mind if I did?"

"No. Just don't go falling in love with her," I added.

"Not a chance of that," he replied, "I only have room in my heart for one - and that's you."

"Oh Matt, I love you," I said choking back a tear. It was by far and away the loveliest thing he'd ever said to me.

"And I love you," he said as he went down on one knee.

I stopped breathing as he pulled a box out of his pocket, opened it and offered it to me.

"Lauren, I love you. Will you marry me?"