Matt and Lauren Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye lass," he replied, "it certainly is."

He took me home and despite my protestations invited himself in. He poured himself a whisky - strictly for medicinal purposes he said - and me a very large gin.

Within thirty minutes he'd got me to agree to model all of the dresses that he'd bought me. Despite my initial reticence, once I got going I actually started to enjoy showing off how good I looked.

The problem was that Uncle Len had his cock out in his hand stroking it from the very start of my show.

He had me parade up and down in front of him as if I was on a catwalk and every time I went past him he made a grab for me. I avoided him the first time but he caught me the second.

I let him fondle my ass and it wasn't long before he had me bent over the kitchen chair with my dress up over my hips and his large cock embedded deep inside my pussy.

It was still fairly early and when I went upstairs to change into the next dress Uncle Len ordered pizza. When it was delivered thirty minutes later I was surprised how hungry I was. He poured me another gin to wash it down with.

I didn't even get out of my chair and he was on his knees, parting my legs so that he could have his dessert. He licked and slurped me through two orgasms before he got me up onto my knees to give him a blowjob. As I sucked him to his climax he grabbed hold of my head to make me swallow his cum. I struggled but it wasn't until he pinched my nose that I was forced to swallow it. God it was foul and it took another full glass of gin to wash away the horrid after taste. Sadly that just made my horny again.

He persuaded me to put on another designer dress and as before I walked up and down in front of him. He tried to grab me again but I avoided him. This went on for a while before he caught me. By this time I was wearing the sixth dress he had bought me. I really liked this one.

This time he led me into the living room and laid down on the sofa. He looked up at me and nodded his head.

"Come on lass, hop on board," he chuckled to himself as I clambered onto the sofa and positioned myself over his hard cock. I slowly lowered myself into position. He entered me and let me take control. I was soon bouncing about enjoying the feeling as I worked my way through two small mini orgasms. He for his part was fondling my boobs and tweaking at my erect nipples, which only served to enhance the experience.

I guess I was so overwhelmed with my good feelings that I missed the part where he slid out of me and positioned me in a slightly different place. I knew about though as soon as he forced his cock inside my arse.

"Nooooo ..." I screamed as he forced it in with little ceremony. I bucked and twisted my body trying to get him out of me but all I did was let it sink in further. And then it was too late. He soon had hold of my arse cheeks and began lifting me up and down his gigantic shaft. I bent lower so he could suck on my nipples. I found it helped ease the pain and discomfort. And then we were through the pain barrier.

I began to moan with pleasure not pain as he banged up into me repeatedly as I took more and more of his shaft deeper inside me. After a while he got me to turn around and we did a reverse anal cowgirl. This brought out a whole new sensation as I leaned back and felt the full length of his cock engulf me.

His hips were a blur as I finally exploded with another tumultuous orgasm. He came in buckets too.

I made him leave shortly afterwards. I was exhausted. He clearly wanted to stay and his cock was again rock hard when I finally forced him out the house and locked the doors to prevent him coming back in.

When Matt came back from his holiday we had fantastic sex. It was so good and he was so loving that I decided not to tell him about Uncle Len.

Of course after our fuck marathon Uncle Len thought we were back on. That was until I sent him away the next time he turned up on our doorstep. I was fully focused again on Matt and fulfilling his fantasy. Nothing was going to get in the way of that. We went back to watching lesbian porn and working out how to bring his fantasy to fruition.

Two weeks later

Despite the disaster of the so called lesbian nightclub Matt was not to be deterred in his quest to see if I could be seduced by a woman.

I don't know how he found out about it but the next thing I knew we were heading out one Thursday night to a pub in a nearby village. In our part of the country, Thursday was traditionally 'girl's night out' and this particular pub had developed a reputation as the place that mainly just women would go to. A lesbian haunt as Matt so crudely described it.

As usual I was wearing a short little dress, which displayed my ample backside quite provocatively and exposed a lot of bare thigh as well. Matt had insisted on 5" heels as well to accentuate my posture, which meant that my ass just stuck out more. Judging by the bulge in his trousers he was already really revved up when we arrived at the pub.

The plan was that he would go in first and find a secluded seat somewhere that would give him a good view of any potential action. I was to follow him in later and sit at the bar and wait to get chatted up.

He parked down the street and told me to wait at least ten minutes to give him time to get into position.

"Are you excited?" he asked as he leaned over to give me a quick peck on the lips.

"Yes," I replied with forced enthusiasm. I wasn't at all. I was nervous more than anything.

I waited the full ten minutes before I eased myself out of the car and walked down to the pub. I entered through the front door to find it fairly full already. There were some men there but as Matt had said, it was predominately women. I spotted Matt secreted away in a corner from where he had a good view of the bar area. As I approached the bar a space opened up for me as a group of women that were stood in front of it parted to let me through.

I ordered a large gin and tonic. As the bar-person brought it to me I decided to order a second. I was feeling pretty wired and was sure the first one wouldn't touch the sides. I spotted a bar stool nearby and went and sat on it. Matt would be pleased because my dress rode up to expose even more of my thighs. I looked around. A few women made brief eye contact and smiled before looking away.

I sat there feeling like a proper lemon. After that early flurry no-one was paying me the slightest bit of attention. All the women were either paired off or in loose knit groups of three or four.

I knocked back my second gin and ordered a third. Having had the equivalent of four measures I was starting to feel a bit of a buzz. Matt was definitely going to get lucky tonight although he'd have to make do with just plain old heterosexual sex.

After about twenty minutes I was bored. More people had arrived, mainly women of course but still no-one seemed interested in me. I fished about in my purse and pulled out my mobile phone. I sent Matt a text.

how long are we staying?

His reply was immediate.

give it another 30 mins, the night hasn't got going yet

I put away my mobile and ordered another gin and tonic, although this time it was a single measure.

Twenty minutes into the thirty somebody put some music on. This prompted quite a few of the women to start dancing where they stood. There was no proper dance floor so they improvised. The talking was louder now as they continued to chat to each other trying to make their voices heard above the sound of the music. And the laughter became ever more raucous as the drinks flowed and the bar became busier.

I was now getting jostled as people pushed their way up to the bar to get served. Hands brushed against my legs and against my back. But I realised that I wasn't getting groped. It was just inevitable that I would get touched as the swell of people trying to get served grew.

I needed to get away from the bar before I got swamped so I jumped down off my bar stool and pushed my way through the milling crowd. As I found a quieter spot I turned.

"Lauren ... is that you?"

I did a double take. Oh my god! It was Mrs Armitage from work. What the hell was she doing here?

"Good gracious, it is you," she said. As she moved quickly towards me I took in her appearance.

At work she dressed in a most matronly fashion with buttoned up high neck blouses and loose fitting, shape defying jackets and long skirts or trousers. Her black hair was usually severely pulled back either in a short pony tail or a bun. And she always wore glasses.

But not tonight. If she hadn't have spoken my name I probably wouldn't have recognised her. For starters her glossy black hair was combed out to cascade in soft waves to rest just on her shoulders. Her glasses were gone revealing startling clear green eyes and her full lips were a deep cherry red. For someone who I thought was in her late forties she was actually a good looking woman. My eyes dropped lower.

WOW! And what a body. Who knew what she had been concealing at work. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting trousers that moulded themselves to her ample hips and ass and also her sculpted thighs. But it was the bodily feature higher up that was truly startling. She was wearing a thin white tee shirt beneath which her braless breasts were displayed in all their sublime glory. Large, clearly natural with the barest hint of sag they were truly outstanding. And if that wasn't enough her aureoles and nipples were clearly visible, the latter already large and very erect.

I was so amazed I just stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she finally made it over to me.

I gulped and managed to croak out a reply. "Hello Mrs Armitage."

"We're not at work now Lauren. You can call me Sandra."

She might look different but she still sounded matronly. "Okay," I croaked back. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment.

"So what are you doing here?" she asked again.

"I ... I'm waiting for my boyfriend to turn up." I managed to bluster that much out. "He's late," I added as an afterthought.

"So are you going to introduce me to your young friend Sandy."

I turned my head slightly and realised that the older woman standing next to Mrs Armitage ... sorry ... Sandra ... was actually with her. And if she'd been a man I would have said the leering look she directed my way was full of hunger. As if to reinforce my thoughts she tilted her head to one side to look at my backside and then licked her lips. I shuddered internally.

"Of course I am," Sandra replied somewhat frostily. "This is Lauren. She works for me." I noticed she said 'works for me' rather than 'works with me'. Even out of the office she was putting and keeping me in my rightful place. "Lauren, my friend Abigail," she snapped.

"Well aren't you the most delightful little thing," Abigail said as she held out her hand for me to shake. I noticed her false fingernails were long and pointed and painted black. A shiver ran down my spine as I shook her hand.

"But you can call me Abi ... or anything else you like for that matter," she oozed sexually as she held onto my hand for what seemed like ages. It was almost absurd and I sensed that Mrs Armitage was getting a trifle irritated with her friend.

"Shall we sit down," Abigail said as she pointed out some seats in a booth that had suddenly become vacant. As we turned, Abigail slipped her hand down onto my ass and gave my cheeks a quick squeeze as she ushered me ahead. "Mmm, nice arse," I heard her mutter as I sat down. She slid in next to me but as Mrs Armitage .... Sandra ... tried to take her seat Abigail held up a twenty pound note and waved it in her face.

"Be a dear and get us all a drink," she said almost dismissively. Rather ungraciously Sandra went off to the bar, leaving me alone with a clearly predatory Abigail.

She wasted no time in putting her hand on my knee and began to chat to me about god knows what. I was more concerned with where her hand was heading as she idly traced her fingers up and down my leg, her pointed nails scoring into the flesh of my exposed thigh.

She said something to me that I didn't catch and stupidly I moved my head nearer to her. She leaned into me, her mouth right up against my ear. But she didn't say anything. She just blew into it and the next thing I knew she was nibbling and licking it. The problem was I think I liked it.

Her hand meanwhile had disappeared down onto my inner thigh and was pushing against my other leg trying to get me to open up for her. I couldn't help it. They seemed to part of their own free will and her hand was soon firmly embedded against my mound.

I gasped at the shock of the contact and began to squirm in my seat as she gently stroked my pussy lips, which I could tell by her touch were quite pronounced. She pulled away from me slightly to gauge my reactions so far. My mouth was open and my eyes half closed so she obviously liked what she saw because she leaned in and kissed me. And I found myself kissing her back.

Now ... finally ... my heart started to jack-hammer inside my chest as I felt her fingers slip inside my panties to push against my pussy lips. I was so wet they slid in easily but I was still jolted by the shock of her entry.

Bloody hell. She'd seduced me in less than five minutes of meeting me. The quickest a man had done it was three days. I just hoped Matt was watching and if he was I hoped this was what he wanted.

She fingered me for the briefest of time before I had a small orgasm. And as I came she blocked off my moans of pleasure from the rest of the pub by shoving her tongue down my throat.

She triumphantly pushed me off just as Sandra made it back to the booth with our drinks. I sat there completely dazed as Sandra slid in the other side of me and set our drinks down in front of us.

"What did I miss," she said.

"I have to go," I blurted out. The need to get away was overwhelming. I stood and Sandra let me out her side. As I glanced back I saw the smirk on Abigail's face before Sandra leaned towards her with a quizzical look on her face. She was obviously asking what had happened.

I hurried outside, hoping that Matt had seen me leave. He had. He caught me up at the car and then took me home asking on the way about every minute detail of what had happened and what had been said.

He excitedly told me he'd seen everything. When we arrived home he took me to bed where he proceeded to fuck me to death for the rest of the night. I think I came a record six times.

The problem was the next day I was back at work. And I was most definitely not looking forward to seeing Mrs Armitage again.

Somehow I managed to avoid her until the end of the day. Then as the office was about to close she summoned me to her office. I tentatively knocked on her door before entering.

She was dressed in her usual office attire, which meant everything was covered up.

"Ah Lauren," she said haughtily, "come in."

"You wanted to see me Sandra," I replied with nervous trepidation.

"That's Mrs Armitage to you Lauren," she replied with authority. "Please remember office protocol at all times when at work."

"Yes Mrs Armitage," I replied bowing my head like a naughty schoolgirl. "Sorry."

"Take a seat Lauren," she said, indicating the chair alongside her desk.

As I sat down she removed her jacket and hung it over the back of her chair. This was unusual for her. I'd never seen her take her jacket off at work - ever.

She sat down and looked at me. I could tell her green eyes were blazing at me even though she was wearing her glasses. She leaned back in her chair and as she did I noticed that her high neck blouse was open down to the top of her breasts. In fact I could see quite a deep cleavage on display. And I then noticed her nipples were showing through her blouse and bra. They looked big and hard.

She stared at me for a long time and I could feel myself getting redder and redder. I was certainly very hot and I felt funny too. And then I realised what it was. I was aroused.

She suddenly stood and walked behind me before stopping. Her hands came up to rest on my shoulders. My whole body jolted as soon as she touched me.

"Perhaps you could tell me what you got up to with Abigail last night?" she finally asked in a quiet melodious voice. It seemed so soft and sensual, not harsh and businesslike as it normally did. She began to massage my shoulders digging her fingers into the flesh near my neck. Her fingers were strong and she clearly knew what she was doing. I leaned back in my chair and felt the stress melt away. My eyes flickered and then closed.

"So are you going to tell me?" she asked seductively. "Well?" Her last word was snapped out and brought me to my senses.

"I ... I'm not sure what you mean," I stammered out.

She leaned into me and as she stooped to whisper into my ear I could feel her large heavy breasts pressing against me. Her breath was hot against my ear and I felt a rush of heat flood through my entire body.

"Oh come, come Lauren," she murmured huskily, "I know Abigail and I know she did something to you. I just want you to tell me what it was."

"She ... she didn't do anything," I blustered nervously, "we ... we just talked ... that's all."

"Oh I see," she replied. She moved from behind me and unhurriedly dragged her chair over and sat down alongside me. My legs were crossed, which had made my work skirt ride up to expose quite a bit of my thigh.

"So she didn't touch you like this then?" she asked as she put her hand on my leg just above my knee. I didn't answer. My throat felt so constricted I just couldn't. My heart rate increased.

"Or was it more like this?" she murmured as she ran her fingers up and down my leg. I flinched from the feeling as her nails scored into my flesh. And then just like Abigail she pushed against my other leg. I couldn't help myself. I uncrossed my legs immediately and spread them wide for her. Wasting no time Mrs Armitage slipped her hand up to my mound.

I could scarcely breathe and my heart wasn't just beating faster, it was jack hammering away. And I felt so hot.

"Oooohhhh ..." I moaned softly as her fingers made the briefest of contact against my pussy lips.

"So ... is this what she did?" she breathed huskily.

"Goodnight Mrs Armitage."

The sudden shout from outside her office made me jump. I started to panic. Was the person about to enter the room?

It didn't faze her at all. "Goodnight," she replied loudly and calmly as she slid her fingers under the material of my thong and entered my extremely wet love hole.

Oh fuck. I shuddered as she pushed her long fingers deeper inside me and began to move them in a circular motion.

Oh fucking hell. What was she doing to me? I stifled a groan as another voice rang out with a cheery "Goodnight."

I heard a clatter of footstep and voices talking before the general chatter subsided and then stopped altogether with the distinct sound of the slamming of a door. And I knew we were alone.

With that Mrs Armitage grabbed hold of my hair and roughly pulled me to her, twisting my body which caused me to arch my back. And then her mouth devoured me as she kissed me hard.

I wouldn't exactly say that I kissed her back rather than my lips just hung onto hers as she mashed them against mine as if she was trying to suck them off my face. It was wet and sloppy and wildly erotic. With my back arched she had perfect access to my breasts, which must have looked much bigger than they actually are.

Her fingers were nimble as the buttons of my blouse were undone with relative ease and it was soon gaping open to expose my bra clad breasts to her gaze. The bra was deftly released with greater alacrity than I've ever experienced from a man and quickly pushed up out of the way.