Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Matty," I answered.

"Hi baby, did I wake you?" he asked,

"No," I sighed, "Can't seem to fall asleep," I explained.

"You too huh? I feel so lonely in a bed without you," he admitted.

"Me too babe," I agreed.

"So how are you feeling about tomorrow?" Matt queried.

"Sooo exicited," I gushed.

"Me too honey."

Matt and I chatted for a few more minutes, until he had me switch on the speaker on the phone and set it down on the pillow beside me. He talked me to sleep, and sure enough, it worked like a charm.

XXXX

The next morning, my mom and Summer joined me in my room for breakfast. They then went back to their rooms to shower then returned to mine to get their hair and makeup done by the stylist. I emerged from the bathroom in my wedding gown to in unison "Awws" from my mother and Summer.

"Our baby girl is all grown up huh?" Summer teased as she laid her arm across my mom's shoulder.

"She certainly has Summer," my mom replied, fighting back tears.

The two made sure I was all ready then retired to their rooms to finish getting dressed.

I pottered about the room, putting on some final touches when I heard a knock on the door. It was the wedding planner, Grace, it was time to go. Grace escorted me downstairs where I met up with the bridal party and my dad.

"You look so beautiful baby," my father greeted.

"Thanks daddy," I replied, trying not to break into tears.

Summer and the bridesmaids made their way out, followed by Sebastian the ring bearer and Kelsey. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the bride's processional music began. I clutched my father's arm tightly and we began our slow trek. As we rounded the corner and stepped up onto the patio, I spotted Matt at the end of the aisle. They all stood against the back drop of the ocean. It was a beautiful day, nice and sunny but not extremely hot. The waves gently rolling in in the distance set the perfect mood. My heart fluttered as we walked, Matt looked so handsome. My dad and I slowly made our way up, smiling at the guests who had risen to their feet. Standing me next to Matt, my dad raised my veil and kissed my cheek. He placed my hand in Matt's then walked off to his seat next to my mother. I looked up and smiled at Matt as Summer took a brief moment to fix the train of my dress. He could tell how emotional I was. Matt leaned over to me,

"If you start tearing up, I'm gonna be blubbering mess," he stated.

Matt had immediately lightened to mood and set me at ease as I giggled slightly.

Summer took her place beside the other bridesmaids and the priest began the ceremony.

The ceremony flew by, and in no time at all, Matt and I were sharing our first kiss as man and wife. After the guests were served cocktails, we moved inside to the ballroom to start the reception.

After all the speeches, the guests were served dinner and Matt and I had a chance to get a breather. We sat at the head table with Summer and Adam and other members of the bridal party. I just nibbled on the food that was served, not really feeling in the mood to eat, all the while firmly holding on to Matt's hand. Every other minute or so we would look over at each other and smile uncontrollably.

Matt and I were soon sharing our first dance as husband and wife. He held me tightly as we danced in the darkened room infront of all our friends and family.

"Having fun?" he whispered into my ear.

I nodded and smiled.

As the song came to an end and transitioned to another, other guests were invited to dance as well. Eventually, Summer and Adam made their way over to us and we exchanged partners for a song.

I clasped Adam's hand tightly as we danced,

"Feel any different?" he asked.

"I guess I do, I kinda feel, I dunno, all grown up I guess," I tried to explain.

Adam spun me then pulled me back against him.

When the song was over, the emcee announced it was time for the father daughter dance. Again the lights were dimmed and my dad stepped to the center of the floor. Matt walked me over and then retreated to the darkness.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie, and so happy for you and Matt," my dad stated as we slow danced.

"Thank you daddy," was all I was able to muster, fearful I would begin crying.

After the cutting of the cake and throwing of the bouquet, Summer escorted me up to my room to help me out of my wedding dress and into something more comfortable.

Back downstairs, Summer and I rejoined the party. Matt and I danced some more and did a lot of mingling with the guests, thanking them for coming and graciously accepting their congratulations. As the night drew on, the party began to die down. Matt was handed the key to our new joint room for the night by the wedding planner and we began to say our final goodbyes to the guests.

Finally we made the decision to head upstairs. Standing in the elevator, Matt and I smiled, almost shyly, at each other as we made our ascent. Matt held my hand in his as we walked down the hall to our room. He turned and smiled at me as we stood in front of our door,

"Are you ready?" he softly whispered.

All that was required of me was a smile and a nod. Matt handed me the key card and then leaned down and picked me up into his arms. We giggled and rubbed our noses together then briefly kissed before I reached over and opened the room door with the key card.

Matt carried me into the dimly lit room and we marveled at the laid out candles, roses, and chilling champagne.

"Oh my! Who did all this?" Matt questioned as he walked me over to the bed.

"This is all Summer," I chuckled.

Matt gently laid me down onto the bed, and hung his head over mine. We kissed again, just lightly, then Matt rolled over and laid beside me.

We both sensed that the other wanted to relax for just a bit.

"Do you want a little champagne?" Matt asked.

"Sure," I replied.

Matt got up and turned on the lights. He grabbed the champagne out of the ice bucket and began fiddling with the cork. I got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Did you see my fingers trembling when you were putting the ring on?" I asked, staring at the wedding band on my finger.

Matt looked over and nodded.

I smiled inwardly then looked back up to Matt,

"How did Kelsey look walking up the aisle? And Sebastian?" I asked.

"They looked so adorable babe, Kels looked like she was having lots of fun with the flowers," Matt replied before there was a loud pop of the champagne bottle opening.

"Hey, there are some Hors d'oeuvres here, you hungry?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, actually, I am."

Matt poured me a half a glass of champagne and handed it over to me. He poured the same modest amount for himself then grabbed the tray of snacks and joined me on the bed. We clinked our glasses together and toasted our recent nuptials while dining on the finger foods.

Matt fed me the last of the appetizers, a mushroom topped piece of bruschetta. I softly nibbled on the tip of his finger for a bit before Matt pulled it from my mouth.

"You looked so beautiful today baby. You should have felt how fast my heart was beating when you rounded the corner and I saw you for the first time in your gown."

"Awww, thank you sweetie, you looked very sharp in you tux," I said, returning the compliment.

Matt leaned in and we kissed. I let my hands roam across his chest as I slid his jacket off his back. I had to force myself to pull my lips from Matt's,

"Why don't you go shower and get refreshed, then you can get comfortable on the bed and I'll do the same," I whispered.

Matt slinked off to the bathroom and I laid down on the bed, letting out an exhausted but satisfactory sigh.

I smiled at stared up at the ceiling. About fifteen minutes later, Matt emerged from the bathroom dressed in one of the hotel's white robes. I watched as he walked over to the bed,

"You're not gonna give me something to think about while I'm in the shower?" I teased.

Matt grinned and untied his robe then let it fall onto the floor. I stared in awe at his body, and smiled at the solitary piece of clothing he wore; an all-white tight fitting pair of silk boxer briefs that ended slighter higher up on his thigh than usual.

I reached out and ran my fingers against the smooth material, then along the waistband,

"Wow, Armani," I noted, "Well this will have me back in a hurry," I teased.

With that, I walked over and grabbed my overnight bag, then headed into the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth and a refreshing shower, I quickly dug into my bag and pulled out the special lingerie. Labeled as ice blue, an accurate description of the set would be a light whitish blue with silver cord stitching decorative embellishments. Firstly, I slipped on the flesh colored stockings. I was already beginning to feel sexy, feeling the tightness of the stockings against my smooth legs. Next up was the thong which was so cute with a little organza bow in the front, up on the waistband. I slipped it up my legs then thighs. Pulling lightly, the slender back of the thong gently lodged itself between my butt cheeks. I then moved on to the matching suspender. I wrapped the French lace garment around my stomach and hooked it at the back. Pulling on the four straps, I clipped them down to the tips of my stockings. Finally was the complimenting bra of the set. I placed my hands through the thin shoulder straps and pulled the cups to my petite breasts, then expertly hooked the back. The silk lining felt amazing against my hardening nipples. Again, there was another cute bow in the middle of the cups where there were joined. I brushed my hair and dabbed a little perfume on my skin. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled devilishly. I picked up the folded robe from the counter top and slipped it on, then made my way out to the bedroom. Matt had dimmed the lights and lit the candles and was waiting patiently for me on the bed. A nice surprise was the slow romantic music playing lightly in the background; apparently Matt had done some planning of his own.

"Hope I didn't take too long," I whispered as I walked over to the head of the bed.

"Not at all honey," Matt kindly replied.

I took a deep breath, inhaling the sensuous aroma of the scented candles then let my robe fall to the floor.

Matt got up from is laid down position, his eyes locked on my body,

"Kimmy, you look . . .wow! Babe, you look amazing!" he enthusiastically exalted.

I found myself blushing as Matt crawled over to the end of the bed and held out his hand for me. Extending my arm, I grabbed Matt's hand and he helped me onto the bed. Matt lay back down and pulled me onto him. With my entire body lying on Matt's, we stared into each other's eyes as I savored the warmness of his skin.

"Hello wife," he softly stated.

"Hello husband," I giggled in response.

Matt smiled at me and then we began kissing. Matt very gently and very tenderly began rubbing my back as we transitioned from light kissing, to deep passionate French kissing. With Matt's and mines noses pressed against one another we panted heated breath into each other's mouths as Matt's hands drifted down to my ass. I giggled slightly as Matt gave my cheeks a light squeeze.

I squirmed my body atop Matt's, feeling the length of his trapped shaft throb against my abdomen. Eventually I pulled my lips from his and slinked my way down his body. Lying between Matt's outstretched legs; I reached out and ran my fingers across his bulging arch, his silk boxers felt so smooth. I smiled up at Matt's adoring eyes then hooked my fingers into the waistband of his underwear. Matt lifted his body ever so slightly so I could peel his white boxer briefs off. I wondered if he could see the excitement in my eyes as his beautiful cock sprang free. I immediately reached out and wrapped my fingers around his girth, then began to slowly stroke him.

Shimmying my body up so I could get close enough, I extended my tongue and licked the length of Matt's shaft. His moans were music to my ears and I began to swirl my tongue around his bulbous tip. I stared deeply into Matt's eyes as I sunk my mouth down onto him. His cock was so warm and felt so hard as I rubbed the tip of his penis against the inner walls of my cheek. My hands were gently rubbing Matt's thighs, slowly moving up and down as I began to bob my head on his cock. With my left hand still rubbing Matt's thigh, I moved my right higher, searching for his balls. Holding Matt's sack in my hand I gently massaged and caressed him then squeezed lightly. Matt groaned blissfully; the exact response I wanted.

I spent the next ten or fifteen minutes, diligently slurping on Matt's cock till I felt him tug on my arm. I looked up to him and he motioned me to come over. Sliding my mouth up Matt's shaft, I let him slip from my mouth then crawled my way up to his face. I smiled as I sunk my face onto Matt's, his tongue immediately darting into my mouth. Pressing my body against Matt's I moaned gleefully, feeling his saliva covered cock squirm against my stomach. Matt's hands were again roaming across my back, and I felt him pause at the hook of my bra. He fiddled for a few seconds and eventually the hook gave way. Matt pulled the lace garment from me, laying it gently on the side of the bed. He pulled his mouth from mine and I sat up a little. Matt's gaze was fixed on my breasts.

"You look like it's the first time you've seen them," I commented.

Matt smiled up at me,

"It's the first time I'm seeing them as your husband and you my wife. I feel like they're all mine now, once and forever."

"Aww baby, they've always been yours," I replied as I pulled Matt's head to my chest.

Matt wrapped his arms around my back and held me close to him. He pressed his lips against the curve of my breasts, tenderly kissing my flesh from one side to the other. I kicked my head back and my rolled my eyes as I felt Matt's tongue swirl around my nipple. It didn't take him long to take my hardened nub between his lips and suck teasingly on it, moving back and forth from one breast to the other. Matt's hands roamed my back, and he now played with the suspender around my stomach, dancing his fingers along the lace material.

"You like it?" I asked, holding my head back and staring down at Matt, his lips still suckling at my breast.

"It's so damn sexy baby," he whispered.

"Wanna help me get out of it?"

"I'd love to," Matt smiled.

I worked on the four straps that were clipped to my stockings while Matt undid my hook. Smiling mischievously, Matt pulled the garment from around my waist, laying it down with my bra. Matt ran his palm across my stomach and sides before I leaned in and we kissed again.

"Shall I remove my stockings?" I asked, rubbing my nose against Matt's.

"You can leave em on if they're not bothering you sweetie, they're so sexy," Matt replied.

"Whatever you want baby," I cooed.

Matt rolled me over and laid me on my back. He kissed me passionately while his hands gently caressed my breasts. I had reached down and was stroking his manhood ever so slightly, taking pauses to just squeeze him, loving Matt's moans every time I did.

Matt began to work his way down my body, kissing my neck, chest, and then stomach. He paused a while, tickling my belly button with his tongue. My tummy shivered with laughter and I not too subtly pushed Matt's head further down. I felt goosebumps spring up as Matt hooked his fingers into the waistband of my thong. He pulled gently and I raised my butt off the bed so he could pull it from me. I watched as he looked down at my naked sex.

"This for me?" he questioned, tracing the small heart shaped by my trimmed pubes with his finger.

"Yes darling, all for you," I whispered.

Matt pressed his palm against my flat stomach and lowered his face between my thighs. I held my breath with anticipation, feeling Matt's warm breathing against my eager folds.

I sighed as Matt's tongue licked the length of my lips. He did this several times, then pressed his way into my opening and wiggled about. His mouth on my pussy always felt amazing. As Matt darted his tongue in and out of my vagina, I ran my hands over his which was still against my stomach. I slowly moved my hands up my body and began playing with my breasts, kneading the soft flesh of one and pinching the nipple of the other.

Matt moved his tongue up to my clit and my hips involuntarily twitched as he made contact. As he flicked his tongue up and down against my nub, he began working his index finger into my opening. He slowly moved his finger back and forth as his tongue continued driving me insane.

I whimpered softly, squeezing my breasts harder as Matt drove me to an amazing orgasm. His tongue was rapidly swirling around my protruding clit as my body shook with passion. I moaned his name over and over, gently squeezing my thighs around his face.

When I came to rest, Matt raised his head from between my thighs. He gently patted my pulsing vagina, watching me with a wide smile on his face.

"Come here Mr. Cole," I beckoned.

"Whatever you say Mrs. Cole," he replied as he leaned down to me.

I wrapped my arms around Matt's neck and planted a soft peck on his cheek then lips. I could taste my own juices on Matt's mouth and it only aroused me further.

I began stroking Matt's cock once more, which had been pressing against my stomach.

"Can I finish off what I started?" I eagerly asked.

"I'd really like that," Matt whispered in response.

I got up and laid Matt down in my place. With my hand wrapped around his cock, I licked Matt's tip, tasting the precum that had dribbled out. I smiled and lowered my mouth around Matt's cock, taking all of him in me. Matt brushed my hair out of the way and I directed my eyes up at him. I slowly sucked my way up his throbbing shaft then lowered myself again. Soon, I was bobbing my head up and down with great pace and massaging Matt's balls with my hand. Matt's body had begun to squirm and I could feel him getting tense.

"Ohh god Kimmy! I'm so close baby!" Matt groaned.

I paid no mind to his warning and continued sucking hard on his cock. Moments later, Matt's hips rose and he grunted loudly. I felt his hot cum spray against the roof of my mouth and finally slowed my bobbing. With my lips still sealed around Matt's pulsing shaft, I moved slowly to the tip then began to stroke him, slow and hard, milking his every drop. . .and there was alot!

Matt's body finally settled, and I let his cock fall from my mouth. Staring at his smile I swallowed his seed proudly and wiped the corner of my lips,

"I've missed that so much," I whispered.

Matt reached out for me and I laid my head down on his chest. I could feel the heightened beat of his heart begin to slow and watched as his once glorious erection go limp. I reached out and wiped the tip of Matt's now soft penis; there was a trickle of semen still left.

"Having fun?" Matt asked as I licked my fingers.

I turned to him and smiled,

"So much fun baby," I gleefully replied.

I laid there with my head on Matt's body, smiling up at him, both of us gathering our strength.

"Can I just say again, how beautiful you looked today baby, and tonight, you were simply stunning."

"Awww baby, you're so sweet. I like looking nice for you Matty," I blushed.

Matt reached out and rested his palm on my cheek, rubbing my skin with his thumb. I placed my hand over Matt's against my face and kissed the inside of his palm,

"Can you imagine baby, five days in Hawaii doing exactly what we're doing right now," I mused.

"I know, I can't wait."

Matt and I had a day of rest tomorrow, then, we were off to Hawaii on Monday for our honeymoon.

I began to get up and rolled to the edge of the bed,

"Where are you going?" Matt asked.

"Gotta pee baby, the champagne," I giggled, "Want anything while I'm up?" I asked.