Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

Matt played with my hand as we ate our sorbet desserts. He smiled up at me,

"You look so beautiful Kimmy."

"Aww, thank you baby," I replied.

"I can't wait to get you back to our room."

I blushed a little and squeezed Matt's hand in mines,

"I can't wait to get you on your back," I teased.

We both laughed guiltily and finished up with our dessert.

Back at the hotel, we again made love before falling asleep in each other's arms.

XXXX

The next day was everything Matt and I had hoped for, extremely exhausting but totally exhilarating and fun. I laughed until my stomach ached during our surfing lessons; Matt must have fallen off his board twice as much as I did. After snorkeling, we took our bike tour and got to see much of the island and some amazing sites. An hour at the spa was exactly what we needed at the end of the day to unwind, it was thoroughly relaxing. Then, after a quick bite to eat, Matt and I shared a long romantic walk on the shore, under the stars.

Back in the hotel suite, Matt and I settled in for the final night of our honeymoon. We were laying on the bed, locked in what was approaching a twenty minute passionate make out session. I began to unbutton Matt's shirt, and he slid his khaki shorts down his legs. Lying in just his boxer briefs, Matt reached over and lifted my red blouse off my body. I smiled at him as I unbuttoned my jean shorts. Matt laid me down on the bed and helped my wiggle out of my shorts, then tugged on my yellow panties. Completely naked, I pulled Matt onto me and kissed him. I could feel his bulge pressing against my stomach and hooked my fingers into the waistband of his underwear and began pushing them down his thighs. Matt kicked his boxer briefs down around his ankles and I pulled him back in for a kiss.

I rolled Matt over and we lay on our sides still kissing. He slinked his hand up my body and caressed my breasts, eliciting an appreciative moan from me.

I squeezed Matt's cock in my palm and felt his hand sliding down my stomach.

"Babe. . .do you mind, umm. . .if we just did anal tonight?" I stammered, almost shyly.

"Sure honey, any particular reason?" Matt asked.

"Do you want the truth?"

"Of course baby," Matt replied.

"Well, the truth is, I feel kinda sore," I explained.

"Awww Kimmy, why didn't you tell me, I'm so sorry honey," Matt replied, his voice laden with concern.

"It's not your fault baby," I quickly responded, "Well, not all your fault, I'm equally to blame," I smiled.

"You know we don't have to do anything if you're not in the mood, we could just cuddle," Matt offered.

"No baby, I want to, I really want to," I assured him.

Matt kissed me and tenderly cupped my vagina in his hand. He kissed his way down my body till his nose was nuzzled against my folds,

"I am so sorry, you're the most heavenly of creatures," he whispered.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I giggled.

Matt directed his eyes to mine,

"I'm apologizing to your pussy," he replied.

"Wow, I wished I knew you were crazy before we got married," I teased.

Matt went back to whispering to my pussy,

"Don't mind her, we know our love is real," he whispered comically as I continued to laugh.

Matt ended with a light kiss against my lips.

"Turn over for me baby," Matt requested.

I happily flipped over and laid on my stomach. Matt's hands immediately began massaging my butt cheeks. Resting my head comfortably on my pillow, I closed my eyes and enjoyed Matt's tender touch. I felt Matt lean in and his lips on my soft flesh. He kissed each of my cheeks then began to spread them. The next thing I felt was the amazing feel of Matt's tongue right against my asshole. His tongue swirled circles around my tight ring, then began to press against my hole. Matt lapped away at my asshole for a few minutes then ended with a kiss, right against my hole. I opened my eyes and watched him walk over to my bag and retrieve the mini bottle of lube.

I arched my neck back to watch Matt lube up his erection, then felt his slippery fingers between the crack of my ass, rubbing my opening. When he was done, Matt closed the bottle and walked over to the table to set it down. I got up on my knees. My face was pressed against the pillow and my ass was sticking up in the air as I eagerly waited on Matt. I watched Matt walk back across the room and crawl onto the bed. He moved behind me out of sight and I felt his hands on my ass. Matt spread my cheeks ever so slightly and I felt him pressing his cock between them. I reached back to help Matt, grasping my ass cheeks and holding them apart for him. He pressed his cock against my tiny ring and began to press. I shut my eyes tight and focused on relaxing my body as I felt Matt's cock squeeze into my anal rosebud. Matt continued to ease into my asshole, making steady progress. His cock filling me felt amazing. Finally, he reached a point where my asshole sucked in his entire cock and we both groaned. Matt remained still, his cock buried entirely inside me. He rubbed my back soothingly as I took a minute to get adjusted to having him in me.

After a minute or so, got comfortable on the pillow and gave Matt the all clear,

"Okay baby, I'm ready.

That was all Matt needed as he began easing out and then back in.

"Fuck that feels amazing!" I groaned.

"You feel so nice baby," Matt replied.

I could feel my anus stretch as Matt rock hard cock slid in and it felt unbelievable. Matt was rubbing my ass cheeks with his palms as he began moving harder into me. Soon he was slamming his cock deep inside my asshole, his thighs slapping my ass.

"Ahh ahhhh ahhhh, fuck baby, mhmmmm," I moaned in pleasure.

I tried rubbing my pussy a little but the soreness was just too irritating. I pulled my hand from between my legs and arched my neck back to Matt,

"I'd like to lie on my stomach," I informed him.

Matt paused his thrusting,

"Of course baby, everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it feels wonderful; I just think it'll feel better for me if I lay flat.

With Matt's throbbing cock inside me, I stretched my legs back and lay down on my stomach. Matt moved with me, lowering himself so he remained inside me.

"Okay, you can start again," I giggled.

I felt Matt's hands on the back of my shoulders as he began to slide his cock in and out of my ass once more.

"Ohhh god, this feels sooo good," I cooed.

Matt planted his hands on the bed, on either side of my shoulders and plowed into me. As he gradually built back up to his previous plunging speed, he lowered his head and kissed my back. He was able to nibble on my shoulders and I turned my head and we kissed.

I squeezed my legs tightly together, squirming my body as I felt an immense orgasm approaching.

Matt paused our kissing and breathed heavily against my face,

"You're so tight baby, I can't last much longer," he grunted.

I smiled and kissed him then just pressed my face against his. We weren't kissing, just breathing hot breath into each other's mouths. I cried out in high pitch as my climax hit me, my asshole and pussy spasmed in unison. At the same time, Matt grunted and I felt his cum shooting into me. We continued pressing our faces together, planting brief pecks on each other's lips every few seconds. Matt's cock throbbed so hard in my asshole, I tried to imagine what it felt like for him to have my anus contract around his length.

We both resumed kissing and remained in that position for a couple minutes till Matt rolled off my back and lay down at my side.

"Ohh my god baby, that's the first time I've orgasmed from just anal," I panted.

"Really?!?" a surprised Matt asked, "You weren't touching yourself?" he added.

"No, I tried, but was too sore, so that was all just from anal," I explained.

"Wow, you think it was the position? With you on your stomach?"

"Yeah, I think that was it, in that position, I dunno, you just seem to hit all the right places," I giggled.

We laid with each other a bit then took a shower. When we returned to bed, I got comfortable, cozying up into Matt's arms.

"I've had the best five days ever," I stated.

"Me too baby, it really has been amazing, but to tell you the truth, I can't wait to get back home and start living our lives together," Matt replied.

"I know what you mean, it'll be nice to get to the day to day of being a married couple, you've made me so happy Matty, I can't wait to see what's next."

"I feel the same baby," Matt responded, squeezing me tight.

We fell asleep with the knowledge that tomorrow we'd be heading back home, to start our lives as husband and wife.

XXXX

End of ch.09

Okay folks just one more chapter to go and that'll be in end of this series.

Comments, suggestions, critiques, are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers