Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just you sweetie."

I shot Matt a smile and scurried off to the bathroom. I did my best to make the trip as quick as possible then hurried back to Matt. Crawling back onto the bed, I went to lay down in my previous position with my head on Matt's chest,

"Come lay up here with me," Matt invited.

I happily switched and lay down next to Matt.

We both lay on our sides, smiling at each other,

"Missed me?" I teased.

"Every second my love."

I smiled and closed my eyes. Leaning in, my lips met Matt's and I stuck my tongue into his mouth. Matt's hand caressed my face then shoulder. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around Matt's resurgent cock,

"Guess somebody's ready," I said with a smiled.

Matt tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek,

"Roll over for me baby," he softly instructed.

I happily obeyed and rolled over to face away from Matt. Still lying on our sides, Matt scooted closer to me, my back coming into contact with his chest. Matt began to rub my thigh, and I gently opened it a bit. I could feel Matt moving around behind me, his hand still calmly stroking my skin. Then, I finally felt it, the tip of his cock pressing against the lips of my pussy.

"Oh god baby," I moaned, as Matt's hand held me in place while he pushed into me.

Finally, Matt was all the way in. I could feel his cock throbbing against the walls of my pussy, and the warmth of his body pressed behind me.

Matt lowered his head and kissed my cheek, then the curve of my neck. He began to move his hips, sliding in and out of me. Matt was now kissing my shoulder as he reached over and began massaging my breasts. I pressed my head back against him, wanting to feel as much contact with him that I could. His pumping cock felt amazing going into me, his hips lightly slapping against my butt with each thrust. I shut my eyes, lost in the passion as Matt's kisses alternated between my shoulder and neck. Pulling one of Matt's hands from my breasts, I brought it to my face and kissed his fingers before sliding his digits between my lips and sucking on them slowly. Matt's mouth was latched onto my neck, sucking and licking me as he continued to penetrate me from behind.

I could feel my impending orgasm and arched my head back to get a view of Matt but couldn't.

"Baby, I want to see your face," I whimpered.

Matt's tender obedience was immediate; he pulled out of me and gently rolled me onto my back. Taking a quick glance down to our groins, Matt positioned himself and slid back into me. We both moaned with joy. I wiped the hair from my face then pulled Matt down to me. We kissed passionately as Matt grew into his thrusting rhythm. Matt held my face lovingly as our tongues swirled around one another. Eventually I could take no more, I pushed Matt's face off me ever so softly and stared deeply into his eyes as my body was overcome with my climax.

"Ohhh god Matthew!!!" I cried.

My vagina spasmed around Matt's pistoning cock, juices gushing out of me. I held Matt's head firmly against me, pressing my forehead against his. He continued to pump with measured pace and now began to grunt. My body still shuddered with my own orgasm as Matt pressed hard into me and cried my name. I could feel his warm spunk splash against the walls of my pussy, and I ground myself against him.

"I love you so much Matty," I whimpered.

"I love you too Kimberly. . .Cole."

We both shared a giggle then Matt eased himself off me and lay at my side.

I was about to get up when Matt stopped me,

"Where are you off to now?" he questioned.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up," I replied.

Matt held my harm and pulled me back down onto the bed,

"Lay here baby, I'll take care of you," he softly whispered before whisking off to the bathroom.

When Matt returned, he was clutching a hand towel. He sat at my side and lovingly began to wipe the inside of my thighs with the warm, damp, cloth. Matt wiped my skin softly, moving the towel daintily against my vagina. His fingers parted my folds as he made sure to clean me thoroughly.

"All done, nice and clean now," Matt chirped before he leaned down and planted a kiss on my pelvis, just above my pussy.

I smiled adoringly at Matt as he went back to the bathroom to dispose of the towel. Scooting over, I held up the covers and Matt crawled in.

"Did you enjoy your night?" he asked as he nuzzled his face against my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes I did baby, I've had the most amazing night," I replied, my face pressing against Matt's head, his hair ticking my nose.

"What about you sweetie?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? I've been on top of the world since you said 'I do'. You've made me the luckiest man in the world now that I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Aww Matty, you say the sweetest things baby," I cooed as I tilted Matt's head to mine and kissed him.

"I mean every word honey," Matt affirmed.

"I know you do baby, and I feel the exact same way."

We kissed again, then I turned over so Matt could spoon me.

It had been an amazing day but also a long and exhausting one. Matt and I feel asleep in mere minutes, curled up in his arms.

XXXX

"Honey. . .honey, it's almost ten," I whispered into Matt's ear.

I watched as his eyes slowly opened,

"Morning sweetie," I greeted, planting kiss on Matt's lips, "Wanna head down for some breakfast?"

"Sure thing Kimmy," he groggily replied.

I was about to get off the bed when Matt pulled me onto him.

I giggled as he kissed me and I wriggled my body against Matt's apparent morning wood.

"How about we make that brunch instead?" Matt suggested.

"Baby!" I squealed as Matt groped my ass.

"I'm just trying to make up for the month we missed," Matt whispered into my ear before nibbling on my lobe.

That was all that it took to convince me, as I lowered my mouth back onto his.

XXXX

By the time we made it downstairs it was for lunch.

Matt and I were halfway through our meal. I looked over to his plate which looked particularly scrumptious.

"Do you mind if I try a piece of your chicken?" I asked.

"You may," Matt replied, "And it'll only cost you one smooch."

"One smooch huh? I think you're selling yourself short babe," I replied.

Blushing, I leaned over to Matt, then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey you two! Save that for the honeymoon!"

I whipped my head around and saw Summer and Adam walking over to us with their luggage. Reaching over, I pierced a chunk of Matt's pineapple chicken with my fork and devoured it.

Adam and Summer took a seat at our table,

"So you guys all ready to go?" Matt asked.

"Yup, flight leaves in a couple hours, got to get back to work in the morning," Adam explained.

"Well thank you guys so much for coming, it meant the world to Matt and me," I gushed.

"Aww babe, it was our pleasure," Summer replied.

Just then, Adam got a call on his cellphone. After a brief conversation, he looked over to Summer,

"Cab's outside hun, we better get a move on."

Adam got up and shook Matt's hand. Summer leaned over and hugged me, then whispered into my ear,

"Call me later, I want to know how last night went."

We broke our embrace and smiled at each other.

After another exchange of hugs, Summer and Adam headed out to catch their cab.

Matt and I relaxed at the hotel for the rest of the day, saying goodbye to friends and family who were heading back home.

XXXX

The next morning, we had just enough time to pass by our apartment, drop one set of luggage off, pick up another set of already packed bags, and head to the airport.

I held Matt's hand as the plane took off. We both stared down at our clasped fingers. Presumably, he was looking at the same thing I was, the new addition to our fingers; our wedding bands. Matt and I couldn't help from smiling like children at each other.

When we landed in Hawaii, we were warmly greeted but hotel staff at the airport who placed lays around our necks. We were helped with our luggage and escorted to the hotel shuttles. The drive to the hotel was a lengthy one but Matt and I didn't mind, we marveled at the majestic island scenery.

We checked into the honeymoon suite of the very ritzy hotel and were escorted up to the room. Matt tipped the bellboy and we shut the door. I had to use the bathroom, so I left Matt to explore the suite.

I re-entered the living quarters to the sound of a loud thud. I looked to the left and saw Matt standing at the entrance to the balcony holding his head.

Matt had apparently walked into the glass sliding door. I immediately began laughing,

"Babe! What happened?" I queried, "What made you think the door would be open?"

"I thought it was an open, balcony, it looked so clear," he explained as he rubbed his forehead.

I continued my inconsiderate laughter till Matt looked up at me with an adorable frown,

"Awwww, come here, let me make it all better," I stated.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Matt joined me and I sat him beside me. I reached up and removed his hand from against his forehead and replaced it with my own.

"Awww, my poor baby," I comforted, while rubbing his forehead.

Matt stared at me with puppy dog eyes, really milking the situation. I leaned over and kissed his forehead,

"Does that feel better?"

"A little," he faux whimpered.

"A little huh? Well, let's see if we can make it feel alot better," I whispered.

I gently nudged Matt and laid him down on the bed. I kissed his forehead again, then his temple, then his cheek, then his lips.

"Mmmm, starting to get better," Matt murmured, his lips pressed against mine.

I giggled and began to roam my hands across Matt's body, up the sides of his stomach, across his chest, then the side of his face. As we continued to kiss, Matt's hands did some roaming of their own as he tenderly rubbed my back. Matt slid his tongue into my mouth and I sucked delightedly on it, then bit down seductively on his lower lip. A soft groan escaped him as I held his lip between my teeth and gently squeezed. I smiled as I released Matt then went back to exploring his mouth with my tongue.

Matt hand was cradling my face as we lay side by side kissing. I had begun to rub his thighs, then, mischievously slid a hand through the sizeable hole in his ripped jeans which was just above his knee. Smiling against, Matt's lips, I worked my hand up his thigh till I was able to press my palm over his hardness. Matt's cock, which was trapped in his boxer briefs, throbbed against my hand, even more so when I squeezed and caressed it.

"Mhmm, I knew I loved these ripped jeans for a reason," he moaned.

I giggled and squeezed his erection hard, eliciting a passionate groan.

After a few more minutes of kissing and fondling, I pulled my hand from the hole in Matt's jeans and began to unbuckle his belt. I quickly pulled Matt's jeans and boxers from his body then crawled onto him. Matt slid his hands up my bare thighs, under my denim skirt and began tugging on my underwear.

"Mhmmm, I guess you're all better," I teased before leaning close to kiss Matt's lips.

Matt had lowered my green cotton thong to my knees, and I wiggled my body, positing myself for him.

"I want you so bad Kimmy," Matt whispered against my mouth.

"You can have me baby, I'm yours forever," I cooed as I pressed my vagina against Matt's upright cock.

We smiled at each other as Matt held my hips steady I lowered myself onto him. I watched as Matt closed his eyes and smiled,

"Ohhh god, baby, I love you so much," he sighed as I continued to sink down onto him.

With Matt's cock entirely buried inside me, I kissed him tenderly before he slowly began writhing his hips, pressing in and out of me.

"Mhmmm, yeah baby," I moaned as Matt and I began to kiss again.

Matt grasped my hips tightly, as he worked his way in and out of my pussy; his cock was so hard and felt amazing, grinding against my clit with each stroke.

As we continued to make love, one of Matt's hands slowly inched its way up the sides up my body, till he was able to massage my breasts through my cotton jersey. I broke the kiss between Matt and myself and sat up on his body, staring down at him as he kept gently thrusting into me.

"Ahh ahhhh ahhh fuck Matty," I groaned, holding his hand against my breasts, "You want these little boobs huh," I whimpered.

As Matt's hand retreated, I lifted my jersey off me and tossed it to the floor. I reached behind and unhooked the clasp on of my white bra then lifted off my chest and flung it to the floor as well.

"Mhmmm, what an amazing view," Matt whispered as he raised his hands back to my breasts, cupping my mounds and squeezing my bare flesh.

I hunched over and pressed myself against Matt's body. I could feel his lips kissing my breasts, his tongue swirling around my skin every few seconds. Matt finally took my nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. I groaned aloud and gyrated my hips against his pressing.

Matt wrapped his hands around my lower back and hugged me close to him, his face buried in my breasts. He began to thrust faster into me.

"Ohhh god baby that feels so good," I cooed as Matt bit down on my nipple.

I was so close to cumming, but I wanted to see Matt's face. I held Matt's head back, tilting it away from breasts and up to my face. I smiled down at him as he stared up at me with focus in his eyes.

"Are you close?" I whispered.

"So close, baby," he grunted.

"Cum with me darling," I whimpered.

"Tell me when," Matt replied as I kissed his lips.

Matt began to fuck harder and faster. His arms were still wrapped around my back, hugging me as we kissed. About a minute later, I pulled my mouth from Matt's

"Now baby!! Now!!!" I cried as my body convulsed in blissful satisfaction.

Matt groaned and thrusted hard and deep, then cried out with me.

I felt Matt's hands tighten around my back as his body twitched and his cock spewed his cum inside me.

"Yes baby, mhmmm ohh fuck yess," I moaned as our orgasms collided.

Matt had stopped thrusting and was holding his spasming cock inside my pussy.

I giggled when he groaned almost in agony as I clenched my pussy down around his cock,

"Sorry baby, I couldn't help it," I explained, knowing how sensitive his cock was now.

I gave Matt a minute before easing off him then lying on his body.

He looked up at me,

"I've got to walk into doors more often," he panted.

I smiled down at him lovingly,

"What are you smiling about?" he asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking. . .my husband the klutz," I teased.

Matt joined my chuckle and lightly spanked my butt.

"Wanna know something?"

"What baby?" I asked.

"When I paid the bellboy out in the hall, he asked me a question, he asked if my wife and I would be needing anything else. I smiled at him so proudly, I almost hugged the guy. My wife and I. . . it sounded amazing."

"Awww baby, that does sound nice," I replied.

We laid there for a few minutes till I finally rolled off of Matt's body,

"Come on, let's go get washed up and check out the beach," I excitedly chirped.

XXXX

"Would you like another one hun?" Matt asked.

I slurped the last remnants of my bahama mama and set the glass down,

"No thanks, I don't want to ruin my appetite for dinner."

Matt walked over to the poolside bar for another beer then returned to his lounge chair.

We were four days into our honeymoon, and were lounging out by the pool after a refreshing swim. If we weren't in the bedroom making love, Matt and I were on the beach or at the pool resting up. We did however; make a decision to at least try to do some touristy stuff. Tomorrow we had a whole day planned; surfing lessons in the morning, then some snorkeling, we booked a bicycle tour, then, we were planning to finish off the day with a couple hours at the spa and a nighttime stroll on the beach.

As Matt finished up with his beer, I got up off my lounge chair and stood over him,

"Ready to head up, dinner reservation's in a little while."

Matt glanced at his watch then looked back up to me,

"It's still early," he replied.

"I know, but I thought we could take a shower together and that could umm. . .take some time," I explained, smiling down at him.

"Ohh, I see, well by all means, we should head upstairs," Matt calmly stated with a wicked smile.

As we bumbled into our hotel suite, I felt Matt's hands on my back untying my bikini top. We made our way over to the bathroom, leaving a trail of our clothing behind. Matt turned on the shower and we embraced beneath the warm water. I could already feel Matt, throbbing against my stomach. I lowered my hand between our bodies and stroked Matt's cock. He inched forward, forcing me against the tile wall. Matt slid his hands down my body, then around both my wrists. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and felt Matt suck passionately on it. I pressed Matt's cock against my pussy, then he raised my hands into the air, pressing them against the wall. With my wrists pinned to the wall by Matt's hands, there was nothing to do but kiss him. I loved his tight grasp on my hands, his body pressed against mine as he slid his cock into my cunt.

"Mhmm, fuck baby," I cooed.

Matt began to thrust, slow at first but soon, nice and fast, hard and deep into my pussy.

I pulled my tongue from Matt's mouth and settled my face against his neck. Biting down lightly on Matt's shoulder, I whimpered with his every thrust. After a few minutes, Matt set my hands free and I lowered them around his body. Gripping his buttcheeks, I pressed his body forward every time he pushed into me, feeling his cock plunge deeper than before.

"Fuck Matty, I'm gonna cum," I announced.

Matt's handS were grasping my hips as he continued plunging into me.

"Ohhh god baby!!!" I cried, unable to control myself as my body shuddered and a blissful warm sensation surged through my body.

I pulled my face from Matt's neck and stared into his eyes. My body continued to twitch as my pussy clenched down periodically on his thrusting penis. I felt so at ease as my orgasm subsided. I wiped the water that splashed down on Matt's face then kissed him. Laughing cutely, I hopped up and wrapped my legs around Matt's waist. With my arms around Matt's neck for support, I urged him on,

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

Matt wrapped his hands around my back and began thrusting fast and hard. He pressed his forehead against my chest and I felt him breathing heavily on my breasts. I kissed the top of Matt's head, on his wet hair, and rubbed the back of his neck with my fingers.

"That's it baby, ohhh god you feel soo good!" I moaned.

I felt Matt's cock go extremely hard, then a loud groan.

"Ahhh FUCK Kimmy!!"

I held Matt's head tightly to my chest as his came in me. He leaned me against the wall for support and I felt him delicately kissing the curve of my breasts, his cock still twitching in my pussy.

After a few minutes, Matt turned his head up to me and we kissed. I hopped down from around his body and his cock slid from my vagina. We proceeded to soap and rinse each other's skin, slowly and tenderly, it was very romantic. Eventually we were done showering but remained under the warm water just kissing and caressing each other's bodies.

"Are you ready to go get some dinner?" Matt finally asked.

"I'm starving baby," I replied.

Matt shut of the water and I retrieved some towels. After getting dressed we walked down to the lobby and outside to catch a cab. The drive to the CanoeHouse, the restaurant where Matt had made reservations, was brief. The place was absolutely gorgeous, a romantic beachfront restaurant. Matt and I opted to sit outside on the restaurant's open air deck. We ordered appetizers and stared out at the waves slowly lapping at the shore. When the main course arrived, Matt and I had the pleasure of an amazing Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop to dine to. I kept staring up at Matt, he looked so happy, and that filled me with joy.