Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spit."

I allowed the semen to run from my mouth, down my chin and all down the front of my black dress over my tits. I was a filthy act, it was a disgusting action for a mature woman who had just sucked off a mere boy to do, it was lewd and crude and sexy!

For the rest of the evening, anyone who cared to look at me would see the cum on my dress, as it stood out starkly against the black material. As I made polite conversation later I had the huge load of my master all over my tits.

I looked like a whore.

I was not to be fucked, I was desperate and begged him to fuck me and make me cum.

Jack made me wait.

In the cab home I kept trying to touch myself on my bare pussy, even though I knew the Cabbie could see me in his mirror, I didn't care but I was ordered to stop.

We travelled in the cab for a while when Jack leant forward and whispered to the driver, who nodded. After a little while longer we pulled into a deserted industrial estate and the driver pulled up against a factory wall. Jack twisted towards me and pulled my face towards him, he began to kiss me and very sheepishly I responded.

Without warning Jack suddenly pulled down my top, exposing my breasts. I gasped and tried to recover the garment, whereas Jack glared at me, which warned me in no uncertain terms not to disobey him.

After fondling my breasts (as I looked nervously into the driver's rear view mirror to see if he was watching,) Jack put his hand on my knee. He put slight pressure on the inside of my leg, an action that would have sprung my legs apart in a second in any normal situation. Again I instinctively resisted and whispered to him.

"Please Jack not here, he is watching us," I pleaded.

The taxi driver had abandoned all pretence of not looking, he had turned in his seat and now openly watched as Jack mauled me. He was old, ugly and disgusting, his teeth were rotten and he both looked and smelled as though he hadn't washed for days.

This was definitely NOT fantasy Island.

"Open your fucking legs," Jack snarled, making me instinctively respond.

"Please Jack, oh please baby don't do this here, I promise I will do anything you ask later."

Jack leaned forward and spoke to the driver.

"Listen mate, I have picked this old tart up in a club back there and she is desperate for me to fuck her. I was astounded and Jack continued, do you mind if I fuck her here mate? I will give you a good tip."

Desperately trying to see up my skirt and see my pussy the driver responded.

"If I can fuck her too, I will let you off the fare altogether."

"OH GOD NO," please Jack no, I am begging you baby, don't let him have me please." I wailed.

"No sorry mate, Jack said, this pussy is mine tonight, if you can pull her when you see her again, you can have her for all I care."

I was momentarily relieved, at least Jack didn't intend that I should fuck this horrible man. It was because of that relief that when Jack again pushed on my leg I allowed them to part and fall open. I could have died. My tiny black triangle covering the slit of my vagina came into full view of the cabbie.

"Oh hell Jack he can see my pussy babe, please let's leave," I whimpered.

Jack's reply was to slide his fingers through my bush down towards my vagina, then on reaching my private part, he slid his fingers either side of my lips. Spreading his fingers he opened me and the pink folds of my inner lips appeared. The driver was lost in himself as my pussy was spread by Jack to his gaze, the delicate lips opening to form a circle around the pink wet hole between them.

As Jack slid his finger into me I was transfixed with watching the driver watching me.

"I knew I was onto a good thing when I started chatting to her, Jack suddenly said, sparking up a conversation between himself and the man who was busy looking into my preciously intimate folds. You can always tell the old ones who are desperate to get laid," he laughed.

The mini cab driver watched up close as I was forced to suck a cock in the back seat. I couldn't understand why, but all the time I sucked Jack's rock hard cock, I couldn't take my eyes from him.

"Are you sure I can't have some of that old cunt for myself? The driver asked again, I will even pay you for her."

I held my breath for a moment wondering if the next few seconds were going to be the worst of my life.

"Please don't sell me to him," I thought panic stricken.

"Nah sorry mate, she's not really mine to give, I only pulled her for a quick fuck on the way home."

Bastard!

I thought having to look the old man in the eyes as Jack fucked me was going to be as bad is it could be.

I was wrong.

Jack moved me aside and shuffled into the centre of the back seat.

"All aboard," he said like a train conductor, whilst trying to stifle the fucking laugh the bastard was having.

Knowing my fate was to obey - I did.

I climbed on top of him, reached down and positioned his rampant length at my entrance. Leaning forward onto him pushing my breasts into his face, I slid down his huge pole.

It was then that I realised just how awful this actually was. In this position my pussy was mere inches away from the drivers face and in this position he could see every part of me. He could watch as Jack's cock used me and my delicate little lips stretched around him sliding easily with my slutty wetness.

He could see everything in the most minute detail.

Me looking away from him whilst knowing what he could see, somehow seemed to be worse than being able to glare at him.

I was forced to fuck myself on this 'strangers' cock in the back of a cab, all the while waiting and expecting the touch of the filthy driver's fingers at any moment.

I must admit - it certainly added to the tension, so much so that even in this disgusting situation, forced on me by that bastard of a husband of mine, I started to cum.

Jack was so big he simply touched every inch of me internally every time he made love to me and now was no exception.

My tiny lips gripped his shaft tightly and my clitoris was teased gloriously and I rode myself to a shuddering climax, knowing my audience's face was probably only a few inches from my pussy.

Jack suddenly started to buck up into me more forcibly than ever, he was going to cum. He shot jet after jet of semen up inside me so forcefully I swear I could actually feel it.

My final indignity suddenly occurred to me. In this position I had to dismount Jack and the dirty pervert voyeur was able to watch a huge cock slip from my pussy, he could see it gaping open from the girth of Jack's shaft which would allow him to see directly inside my pink sodden hole.

If that wasn't bad enough, the river of hot, white, thick and sticky cum that followed Jack's cock out of me made me cringe with embarrassment.

Was that the final indignity?

No.

As I pulled from Jack I suddenly felt the hot wet licks across my bum. It took a moment for my brain to register what it was.

The dirty bastard had wanked himself off and shot hot thick ropes of cum onto my body. If his semen being all over my bum cheeks wasn't bad enough, I suddenly felt the disgusting sensation on my little pink lips. The dirty old man had even managed to hit me directly on my gaping pussy with 2-3 jets of his filthy cum. I was covered in the stuff.

As if the humiliation of being an 'old woman allowing this stranger boy to fuck her in a cab' wasn't bad enough, having to get some tissues and wipe the taxi driver's cum from myself really was the final indignation. I wiped and wiped gallons of the old, ugly and disgusting man's cum from my ass and my back. I could smell the unmistakable aroma of cum as I cleaned the copious amounts of the old man's semen from my body and I stared at the cum filled tissues.

The sight and smell of the paper towels was revolting, disgusting and to my absolute shock, I found it incredibly arousing.

I threw the filthy tissues out of the window, I now had the smelly old man's semen on my hands.

Yuk!

It was gross.

All the way home Jack was pissing himself laughing behind the cabbies back. The rotten bastard thought it was oh-so-funny, the scenario that he had invented, together with the look of sheer disgust on my face. Every time we looked at each other he would burst out laughing again.

"You rotten, miserable, mean, cruel, filthy, bastard," I said unconvincingly, before finally starting to laugh myself.

Jack and I abstained from any form of 'special' sexual activity (except for normal lovemaking) for a few weeks. We had a holiday coming up and we were going to stay with his parents at their villa in Spain. For obvious reasons I could not go on a sun holiday with any marks or blemishes on my body.

We had such a wonderful time as a family, Jack and I and our children Charlotte Helen and Andrew James (names which pleased their grandparents greatly) but also we had a great time as an extended family and I got to know Jack's parents Jim and Helen away from the home environment. Sunbathing around the pool, going on excursions, eating and drinking were all done in my dutiful little housewife role. To Jack's parents I was the prim little woman at home that they assumed I was.

Due to the presence of our children and his parents our love making was forced to be functional, and for two weeks we had straightforward sex, which basically entailed Jack emptying himself into me and me having functional and uninspiring orgasms laid under him, simply to relieve any sexual need.

For the weeks before the holiday and for the time in the villa too, I was missing the sexy warm feeling that I had when dressed a little more prettily. I just felt that in that climate and as relaxed as we were, that I would like to loosen the 'prim and proper' shackles a little.

"Darling can I please dress a little prettily and a little more attractive for you tonight? I want to look nice on your arm for you when we go out." I asked one evening.

I realised that my alter ego needed to be let free. I had been the dutiful wife and mother on holiday but all the sun on my skin, playing in the ocean, the relaxing and wonderful time I was having and the warm balmy evenings, all combined and to make me want to be pretty. The holiday environment leant itself to dressing prettily and sexily, it allowed the women to wear very little in the warmth of an evening and it made me realise that I wanted to feel good about myself too.

I went out that evening in a little dress that I had hastily bought. It was a very pretty yellow summer frock and was incredibly short compared with my usual type of dress. Underneath I was braless and had only a very tiny thong. My yellow 4" heels that I had bought with the dress completed my look.

My alter ego fully liberated, I was conceitedly admiring myself in shop windows as we walked towards the restaurants. My tanned body was complimented by the short dress in which my nipples were VERY visible as they bounced and jiggled beneath.

As we sat I deliberately crossed and uncrossed my tanned legs to let any one who cared to look, see my thighs.

I was a posing, conceited woman, who 'fancied-herself-something-shocking'

And I didn't care.

As I went to the toilet in the evening I passed a group of young lads who were obviously a bit worse for wear with booze, which liberated their tongues a little too much.

"Fucking hell, look at the gilf, I would love to fuck her."

"Sure thing, but while you were doing that, she would be sucking my cock."

"That is one sexy piece of ass for sure."

"Look at the tits jiggle on her."

Were all comments I heard the uncouth lads saying, before all bursting out laughing together. At one time I would have been seriously insulted.

Now?

I loved it.

I had been plain and boring for fifty years and now, I wanted to be attractive to men and I wanted them to lust after me. It was as simple as that.

That night my alter ego came to the fore and 'kicked the drab lady's ass'. The wonderful sexy feeling, as I walked naked underneath my dress after mischievously taking off my miniscule panties and putting them in my bag, took over me completely.

Although I knew that there was no chance that Jack and I could play out our fantasies, I still wanted to, but was disappointed to have to settle for a missionary position-functional screw to relieve the pressure.

On arriving home again I wanted to 'play' again as soon as possible but for some strange reason Jack was having none of it.

For days we went through the same daily routine of Jack working and me being a housewife and mother but when the evening came, Jack resisted all advances from me, other than a couple of nights when he just screwed me.

I resorted to trying to force him to punish me. I kept on being a complete bitch, I would deliberately annoy him and when all that didn't work, I even told him that I thought that the group of lads that had talked about me, were all better looking, probably had better cocks than him and that I wished they had all fucked me. I even resorted to suggesting the children were not his and that he had got lucky that they weren't black given what I had been up to behind his back.

Nothing.

My young master was miles ahead of me as usual and I finally realised what was happening. At one point the spanking was the punishment, which became the focus of my sexual fulfilment. Now Jack had moved on without me realising it. The withdrawal and denial of that spanking had actually become the new punishment.

The new game Jack was playing proved to be one of intense and almost insane frustration for me.

Bastard!

After a few weeks of frustrating abstinence we returned to the club. I was a trembling utter mess, as I dressed myself and prepared for what was to come. In the club my nervous excitement was building to a point where, I don't want to be crude about this, but my vagina was literally oozing my juices from me, I was so expectant.

After waiting an age for Jack to make his move I was in a desperate condition. Weeks and weeks had gone by and with the added pressure of the holiday making me feel so confident and horny, I was becoming frantic.

When the magical moment finally came, I shakily made my way onto the floor in my heels, led by the neck in the collar as usual. Jack had led me to the 'n' shaped structure and after putting me in my position he moved behind me. I was dressed in red bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and red heels. I ached and yearned for his harsh touch, so much so that I was quivering with nervous excitement, my bum was raised seductively like it was pleading for his punishing hand.

As the first harsh sting of his hand shocked my expectant cheeks and the thrill ran through me like an electric shock, I groaned as the sexual stimulation shot through my pussy.

The difference this time however, was as Jack spanked my poor bottom I felt my panties being pulled down.

The shameful excitement I felt on knowing my vagina was visible made me nervous. I quickly looked around the room to see who was stood where and who might be in a position to see my pussy when,

"Oh My God."

Jack was in front of me!

I was being punished and spanked by an unknown and unseen man. Unbeknown to me Jack had given permission for this unknown man to spank me publicly and he had given a nod of approval when the man moved to remove my panties.

As his hand fell across my rapidly reddening cheeks, the man kept touching me intimately. In the guise of smoothing my cheeks with his hand between each stroke, a finger kept sliding between my vaginal lips as he deftly touched my pussy.

I had no idea whether this was permitted, so I was incredibly frightened and nervous at his touch.

"Is Jack aware?"

"Am I right to stay silent?"

"Is this part of Jack's fantasy or will he go crazy at me later for allowing a man to touch the pussy that he owned?"

I was spanked by the man quite roughly and molested secretly by his fingers.

As the spanking became a little too much for me to bear any longer, Jack signalled the end and moved in. He tenderly put my coat around my shoulders protectively.

"Good girl, I will take you home now."

I was pleased like a little girl being complimented and my husbands praise made me feel like a proud little girl who had gained the approval of the grown ups. I nestled into his loving arm like a delicate child.

That night I was spanked within an inch of my life. We never did secondary spankings as a rule, it was usually too much for me but that night the accusations were sexy than ever and turned me on more than ever.

We had re-crossed a line that we thought had been consigned to the past - another man had touched me - and I was punished as though a betrayed Jack had caught us 'at it'.

I was fucked the entire night as the weeks of frustration burst like a dam. After each and every coupling, it was always a desperate me that would try to stimulate Jack so he could take me again and again. I would begin sucking his cock again, tasting the cocktail of our combined juices, cleaning him and trying to bring his cock back to life. I was a bitch on heat and numerous orgasms did not seem to be putting out the fire.

That night I doubt whether a real whore could have acted more like one than I did.

For a few weeks we returned to normal. Jack working and me looking after house and children. It was amazing how we had been able to slip back into our 'ordinary' life again after our adventures. I would pack away the shameless slut that was my alter ego and become a drab little wife again.

But it was becoming that little more difficult each time.

My beloved husband and I knew that we were being drawn back into a lifestyle away from our usual life. I was struggling to come to terms with who I was. Was I the timid drab mother? Or was I the submissive slut of my alter ego?

I loved being both those people and I would continue to try to live a double life to the best of my ability.

We had long conversations about the games we were playing. We thought them quite gentle and innocent and we both derived such intense pleasure and it seemed to strengthen our love even more to the point it was painful.

My young master was also trying to come to terms with what he wanted his beloved wife to be. He wanted a dutiful wife and mother, he wanted a filthy whore, he wanted to own and possess me - yet he was turned on by another man spanking me and touching my vagina. (Yes he knew.)

Having agonized over moving forward towards the latter Jack decided to tread carefully and to push my limits a little further.

The next occasion at the club when Jack decided it was time for me to take centre stage, I stood with my collar and lead hanging, ready for him to lead me, Jack said.

"Get your tits out."

Without hesitation I pulled down my dress to reveal my tanned, medium sized breasts which sagged a little and the nipples pointed downward a little.

Jack made me make my own way into the centre of the room where I lost sight of him.

"Hello again my dear, nice to see you again."

I spun my head around in surprise, to find a woman had approached me from behind. It was the pool woman who I had shared the experience with, the lady who had seen through me and taught me how to enjoy my breasts being slapped. I stood rigid and shocked into inaction, when the first loud slap rang around the room. By the time my brain had caught up to the present moment she had slapped my breasts again several times.

In a hushed room where everyone had stopped to watch, the atmosphere tense with anticipation, I stood motionless. My hands lowered at my sides, I submissively allowed her complete access to and power over my body.