Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second orgasm coming some time after the first couldn't have been more different. I was being fucked in quite an abusive way, the unseen man grunting and muttering abuse under his breath at me. He wanted to use me, he wanted to fuck the bitch, he wanted to abuse me and he was so fired up and turned on by being able to 'fuck the new bitch's cunt', that he bulldozed and powered into me with his big over eager cock so hard and violently that he simply forced a shattering orgasm on me. It came from deep down and it exploded deep within me the walls of my pussy, alive with electricity sending sparks around my stretched walls and into my cervix.

If all this was a wonderful physical pleasure, then the real massive turn on to send the experience into a different league was the simple fact, that at no time in the entire gangbang did I ever know who was fucking me.

I was unable to see a face, or identify a single man as he used my body.

As my ordeal continued and man after man ejaculated into my mouth I felt that had swallowed so much semen I was starting to feel a little sick. I must have swallowed half a pint of the stuff.

I was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the amount of semen inside me. Laid on my stomach on the frame wasn't helping and I began to feel nauseous. The panic and distress started to build and I was desperately unhappy at what seemed likely to continue far into the night.

As the unseen owner of the cock inside my vagina pulled from me and moved around my prone body, my heart sank,

"Oh no, not another." I had absolutely no idea how many men had cum in my mouth and as the hard cock was pushed between my lips and started to jet huge cables of semen into my throat, I tried to swallow as quickly as possible. I don't know if I get my technique a little out of timing or there was simply too much semen being shot to the back of my throat, but I started to gag.

I involuntarily coughed and my whole mouth filled with semen, my cheeks puffing out like a fish. Semen was leaking from my under-pressure cheeks and forcing itself past the hard length still abusing my mouth. I thought that I was going to retch the whole lot back up, but I somehow got it back under control and managed to swallow the slimy, sticky load down my throat again

I was becoming increasingly unhappy and distressed at the continued use of my mouth and I searched for Jack again and our eyes met.

Jack instantly jumped up, he had seen the distress, the misery and the suffering etched on my face. He saw the tears in my eyes and realised that I was starting to panic and that the amount of cum was too much for me.

I looked at Jack with tearful pleading eyes, I had enough and my husband instantly knew it.

Unseen by me, he quickly signalled to the waiting men that the show was over, he knew he couldn't stop the last man in mid-fuck, so he knelt in front of me and tenderly said,

"Just this one more baby and I will take you home my love."

I desperately didn't want to swallow another huge load and I begged my young husband,

"Please, please, let him cum in my pussy. Please, please allow him to cum inside me, I will do anything baby as long as you let him shoot his cum inside my pussy."

Jack noted my desperation and gave a nod of assent to the man. He instantly quickened up and in no time at all, I felt him ram into me as far as he possibly could and shot jet after jet of his cum deep inside my pussy.

After feeling his big cock slide out of me and the walls of my pussy close together pushing his semen out of my violated vagina, Jack helped me to my feet, he helped me dress myself and pulled a coat protectively around my shoulders.

"Good girl, you really are a very good girl for me." he praised me again like a child.

We stood around in the club when the ordeal was over and I was constantly having both men and women coming up to me with congratulations and praise for how I had conducted myself and how impressed they were with me.

The awful and disgraceful aspect of the whole after show gathering was simple. I didn't know which men of the men had fucked me. I had no idea who amongst all the men gathered had actually put his penis inside me.

I received many pecks on the cheek from both men and women but when Carol approached me she gave me a sensuous lingering kiss on my lips.

It was beautiful but I quickly broke off the kiss, as I had no idea if my young master would approve or not.

All this praised helped me immensely, I was a submissive and subservient woman and the purpose of all your actions were based around pleasing your master.

I was a good girl for him and I behaved as I should for my young husband.

Jack and I talked at length again for days after the 'step too far' as Jack referred to the night in question. It was time yet again to revert back to our everyday roles. People couldn't live this life all the time it would either destroy them - through not being able to live without seeking a greater and greater thrill - or it would bore them eventually and possibly drive them apart as they searched for 'pastures new'.

I quite happily became the timid little housewife that you wouldn't give a second glance to in the street (but in the bedroom I was different and my young husband couldn't keep his eyes (not to mention his hands) off me.

My shy, puritanical outlook on life and sex returned because it was my natural default persona. However once I had assumed that role and persona, the memory of my actions then embarrassed me. In retrospect I wondered how I could ever do such things, the memory became cloudy to me and I seemed to forget the amazing sexual experiences that I had had and been only too eager to live out.

The old Julie found this quite shameful, that shame was never greater than when Jack and I would bump into members of the club in everyday situations in the town.

"How shaming is it, that I don't even know whether the man talking to us outside the butcher's shop had actually put his penis in my vagina?"

"How embarrassing is it, to not even know whether the man discussing the weekend's football with Jack at the cash point, had actually had his penis in my mouth and had me suck him off?"

"And how humiliating was it, to not know whether the man passing the time of day with us outside the tailor's shop, had ever cum in my mouth and whether I had tasted his semen and swallowed it?"

I had a problem.

I didn't want to fuck other men as a matter of course. I wanted my lapses from my persona as a demure little housewife, to be special between myself and my darling young husband and simply being used and having sex with club members was not going to excite me any longer.

However, I could not get the complete mind-fuck that Erica had enjoyed out of my mind. Unfortunately I hadn't a clue how to achieve it.

Any ideas?