Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breasts bounced and bucked wildly under the onslaught of this woman, as they reddened and began to show signs of marking and bruising, she pulled my nipples and twisted them, abusing my poor breasts just as before.

This time our relationship was different, this time I was in her domain and this time I was her bitch. As she slapped my poor breasts, sending the oh-so-familiar tingle down my body to my groin, I suddenly noticed her staring even more intently at my chest, intrigued I looked down at myself.

"Oh My God" I was lactating.

The slapping of my breasts and the pulling and pinching of my nipples had stimulated my breasts to lactate. Milk was dripping from each engorged nipple at a steady rhythm.

The whole scene was unbelievably crazy and I found the situation to be incredibly erotic.

Carol leaned forward and placed a single kiss on each nipple, the electric shock coursing through my breasts and vagina. She raised her head and there was the faintest trace of my milk on her lips.

It wasn't filthy or dirty it was truly erotic.

My life was about to take another twist.

Carol pulled me towards her as she walked backwards. She got to a sofa and sat down, slightly laying back. She took a shorter hold on the lead and pulled me forwards and down.

In my naiveté and innocence I swear it was about five seconds or so before the full inference of the situation hit me.

Oh God! She wanted me to lick her vagina!

The thought had never ever even crossed my mind.

Whether at anytime in my life that I had been either daydreaming, fantasising or masturbating, the idea had never ever entered my head. The concept was totally alien and foreign to my sensibilities. I tried desperately to raise my head and pull away from what was in front of me, then I caught Jack's eye. He gave me a little of his special smiles and nodded his head almost imperceptibly.

I was either being given permission to, or being ordered to, perform oral sex on another woman.

I stared at her totally hairless, smooth and swollen puffy outer lips. Carol still had her legs quite close together which kept her vagina a closed tight slit.

As I understandably hesitated, my brain an absolute maelstrom, she raised my chin slightly and slapped my face.

It was stunning in its effectiveness.

Summoning all my courage and trying to compose myself, because I knew it was what my young master wanted from me. I leant forward and kissed the closed mound of her vagina several times. Hesitating then taking the final step, I pushed the tip of my tongue between her outer lips and ran my tongue up the length of her still hidden pink lips and over the small button of her clitoris.

I licked her like this for several minutes whilst she kept her legs closed together so as to keep her vagina just a slit. It was then that I realised what she was doing.

She intended to make me be the one to make the moves, she was making me open her legs, she wanted me to have to open her vagina for myself and not just be pushed into eating her. It was a small innocuous gesture but as I prised her legs apart and gazed at her pussy, watching it flower open and trickle with her wetness, it was a highly symbolic move.

Knowing I had no option, I licked, sucked, and teased her rather large inner lips. They were big enough for me to suck on, to draw into my mouth and her prominent clitoris was also big enough to suck like a tiny cock.

I had tasted myself on Jack's cock previously but it was only now that I realised how gorgeous a woman tasted. I pushed my tongue into her hole and curled it upwards, this way I stimulated the area around her urethra (my inexperience being guided by her responses and her moans) and scooped up into my mouth as much of her vaginal juice as I could.

She tasted wonderful.

Wanting to please my master, I simply made the best job of making love to Carol with my mouth as I possibly could. Drawing on my experience as a 'receiver' I simply did to her what Jack did to me as I had no other knowledge. As I teased and sucked her pink sensitive and highly responsive pussy, I reached down and cupped my breasts. I rolled the sore, tender and bruised nipples between my thumb and index finger bringing little gasps from myself.

It was whilst I was stimulating myself, that a woman came in my mouth for the first time.

Bucking and writhing and grinding herself onto my insistent probing tongue and lips, Carol started to scream, she grabbed the back of my head and forced her pussy onto my mouth as it spurted and gushed her orgasmic nectar into my willing mouth.

I continued to lick and caress her sodden pussy, slowly bringing her back down as I had enjoyed Jack doing to me. Carol's body jerked several times reacting as though it was slightly painful, as the tip of my tongue made contact with her post-orgasmic highly sensitive clitoris.

We lay like that for several moments, before I very sheepishly raised my head. I had lost myself in the pure eroticism of the moment and now as I regained my senses I became aware of my audience.

I raised my head and looked at Carol.

She slapped my face again and pushed me away!

The slap was not hard, violent or abusive and I realised that it was purely meant as another symbolic act in the scene we were playing out. It just reinforced my position as her bitch.

As in previous times Jack quickly approached me, he wrapped my coat around me and took me in his arms.

"Good girl, you really are a good girl." he praised me, let's go home now." he added.

I didn't realise then that I was in for one of the strangest nights of my sex life.

When we arrived home, I expected (and desperately hoped for) a spanking and a fucking from Jack.

Instead when we went to bed we got straight on the bed and Jack lay back.

"Suck me off," was the curt and almost brutal command.

I took my husband's cock into my mouth and did as he ordered, I simply sucked him off until he came in my mouth.

"Thanks babe" Jack said, turning over to go to sleep.

"But Jack darling, I said in surprise, aren't you going to punish me or fuck me?" I asked incredulously.

"No I am not, he said shocking me, then continued, and you will not touch yourself either do you understand?"

"No I don't understand baby, what is gong on?" I asked.

"You will sleep without sexual release. You will not touch yourself or I will stop fucking you for a week." he said.

The upshot of all this was a night of pure torment. My vagina was already throbbing and itching with the night's unique experience. In the night, too afraid to touch myself in case I was discovered, I lay desperately trying to squeeze my thighs and my lips together to try and form some sort of friction. It was to no avail and I had the most fitful and frustrating night of my life.

Jack had refused to fuck me and I had spent a terrible night in frustration, now in the morning as we awoke, I was even more desperate.

This itch was building not subsiding and it was not to going to go away.

The inside of my hot vagina had a life of it's own, throbbing and pulsating trying to squeeze it's walls together for some form of release.

"Oh Jack baby please, please, fuck me," I begged. I found myself in a position I had never been in before. I was actually begging to be fucked, I wasn't just asking, I was literally begging. I didn't tell Jack but I wanted a cock, any cock, it didn't have to be his. For the first time ever I begged a man to fuck me.

"Please baby I will promise you anything, I said as the juices dripped from me, I will do anything you ask in the future, just please stick your cock in my cunt, (a word I tried to avoid generally but the moment just seemed right for it) please baby I am begging you, please fuck me."

Jack pulled back the sheets and showed me his huge cock lying semi hard on his thigh.

I would have killed at that moment for his cock inside me.

"Help yourself," he grinned and lay back with a smug grin.

I dived on his cock, hungrily shoving it into my mouth to get him fully hard. It was then I realised Jack hadn't moved a muscle, he lay stock still.

"What's the matter darling?" I asked him through a mouth full of hard cock.

"Nothing is the matter, but if you want to fuck, then you are going to have to fuck yourself," he grinned.

"Bastard." I thought, but I still wasn't going to miss out any longer.

Straddling him I grasped his big length in my fingers, placed his huge cock at my entrance, then slid my saturated hot pink flesh over and down his cock. I groaned like a wounded animal as he bottomed out inside me, buried to the hilt inside me.

Jack still lay motionless, he steadfastly refused to move a millimetre and just looked down between our bodies at where our pubic hair coupled.

I had no alternative and I didn't care either. I lifted myself relentlessly up and down his cock, I gyrated my hips like a whore, trying to get as much contact between us as possible. I totally debased and degraded myself in the way I acted, the way I moved and the filthy language that spewed from me in an effort to get every last ounce of stimulation that I could.

When my orgasm arrived it was the most merciful release that I have ever had.

My pussy devoured him, it moved up and down him as a blur, and as I bucked on him, throbbing, spasming, twitching and exploding in a volcano of my cum, I collapsed forward onto him and I think that I even passed out for a few moments.

After a while I dragged myself groggily from his body. I felt worn out with the pressure release, but I wasn't done yet.

I lay flat on my stomach face down when I felt Jack move. Kneeling behind me I felt him pull my legs apart and shuffle nearer.

Jack grabbed me by the hips, then I was then violently dragged up onto my knees and pulled backwards at the same time. Jack grabbed my hips again and pulled me up backwards into his lap. I was now only supported by my arms, the rest of my body was in the air. Jack straightened then just held me by my hips.

I had been handled like a rag doll, the position that I was in looked raw and dirty.

He fucked me senseless, Jack pounding me like never before. We had had passionate and rough sex before but this time it was something else believe me. His huge cock as rampant as ever, forced itself into me, opening me and stretching me despite being loosened by my huge orgasm.

As my young master thrust violently into me, my breasts hung down swinging wildly with each hammer thrust.

I was fucked like a rag doll, like a bitch and like a whore, his cock bucked and swelled as he destroyed my pussy. Jack fucked me relentlessly and amongst my screams of pleasure and what seemed like a constant orgasm, he mercifully came inside me.

My pussy had been battered into submission.

We lay on the bed still panting slightly for a while. After awhile I decided it was time to move and I got out of bed. As I passed the mirror I looked at myself and was shocked at what I saw. The timed, shy little housewife stood looking back at me.

My face and hair were just a sweaty dishevelled mess. My ass cheeks were red and bruised showing the marks of my punishment. My tits were heavily marked and my nipples stood proud, purple, tender and bruised. I opened my legs and whilst looking at the vision of myself in the mirror and made the sight complete.

Jack's cum dripped from my ravaged pussy onto the floor.

I looked the epitome of pure, filthy unadulterated sex and I loved it.

After a few weeks we again went to the club where we saw the craziest scene that we witnessed at the club. Unfortunately I was only a spectator for this.

One night a mature woman was brought out. She was a little older than me but was incredibly pretty. Anyone with eyes in their head could see that at one time she must have been beautiful. Now as an older woman, she was the perfect example of an attractive gilf.

After she had been brought out, a collar around her neck and her hands and feet in shackles, I was intrigued.

She was followed out by four young black men.

As we watched the scene unfold it became a little clichéd and what we thought was a little silly. The 'fantasy' that was re-enacted was one where the woman was a slave and she was being bought at a slave auction by the four black men.

At first the tableau seemed a little bit corny and clichéd and we thought it all a little bit 'obvious'.

When the few rags that she wore were torn from her, she was dragged to her knees and placed in front of her new masters. The slave girl sucked their cocks in turn, stretching her mouth over their huge ebony shafts. (They had been hand picked and paid handsomely by her husband.)

They moved the 'n' structure over to the wall and when they lay her unceremoniously over the frame they chained her hands to the wall.

That's when everything changed as a spectacle.

As the first of her masters entered her, the noise she made was indescribable, it was an animalistic wail like I have never heard. It was then that Jack and I realised, that although this was a fantasy being acted out in our club, it became obvious that this woman was so totally into what was happening and was so obviously turned on.

What was a tired old clichéd fantasy to us was something very different to her.

Although we didn't know what was in her mind, it became clear that this was more than any game to her. What we witnessed (confirmed later in conversation with the lady in question) was a woman so 100% totally and absolutely immersed in the fantasy that it became almost real to her.

In her mind she really was in a run down shit-hole in Cairo or somewhere like that and her new owners were treating her like the slave fuck toy that she was.

As huge cock after huge cock defiled and 'raped' her and used her like the possession that she was, she turned her head towards us. We were shocked, Erica's eyes actually rolled in her head and she had the look of a zombie, being totally in a zone that I can only imagine.

I don't know if the constant orgasm is a fallacy or a myth, but what we witnessed was a woman so completely consumed with pleasure that it was obvious that she was reaching her sexual Valhalla.

After the men had fucked her into some sort of orgasmic nirvana somewhere in her mind, she was left to come down gradually. Resuming her composure she stood naked amongst people, almost like she was unaware she WAS even naked. She was seemingly ignorant of the fact that the cum of four incredibly hung black guys was actually running from her pussy, as she conversed with other members and was being congratulated on her experience.

In conversation later that night Erica explained to me, that for some reason she didn't understand, she could somehow block everything else out of her mind and immerse herself completely with her fantasy. To most people it was simply the physical pleasure that they experienced from acts such as this. Yet for Erica, when she was 'in the zone', the fantasy was real and the sexual pleasure she experienced was not solely physical but also mind blowing.

The feeling of physically being fucked by four hung black guys was awesome yes, but the intoxicating and delirious pleasure going on in her head as her mind was absorbed, captivated and consumed with ecstasy was the out-of-this-world by comparison.

I knew one thing at that moment.

I desperately wanted to experience the sort of mind-fuck that she had just experienced.

I suppose with hindsight I should have known what the ultimate role would be and that it was inevitable. I had thrived on being submissive and subservient to my master, my beautiful husband, which had quite naturally spread from the home into the public domain.

Again Jack tried to talk to me about what I wanted and was willing to allow to happen within the confines of our love for each other, and again I told him the same as before.

"Jack baby please, please make me do as you say, I don't want consulting. You own me, you own my body, it belongs to you to do with as you wish, I am your complete and total whore-slut."

I had been used as a sex object by my master publicly and knew Jack wanted to do it more and more, so the next time we went to the club I expected no different.

At the appropriate time of the night, I was led to my usual position and Jack moved behind me. He spread my little delicate lips and put his huge hard cock against the pink wall formed by the walls of my sodden pussy sticking together. His big swollen head prised apart the intimate personal place that he owned completely and sank into me. It was heaven and as he fucked me I felt every nerve and fibre being stimulated.

As I thrashed around in delirious pleasure I raised my head, I wanted the humiliation of seeing who was watching me get so wonderfully fucked.

And there was Jack.

My first reaction was to try and get up. I tried to raise myself from the frame.

"Oh no you mustn't, oh please stop, oh no you can't have me, I belong to Jack, please take your cock out of my pussy, oh please stop."

I was becoming frantic about what Jack would think to anther man taking me sexually. I looked again and found Jack's face, our eyes met and he gave me a little smile, blew me a reassuring kiss and almost imperceptibly nodded his assent.

I stopped struggling and let myself be pushed back down into my submissive position. I felt the strange cock working into me again and I just capitulated.

Jack had spoken, so I just gave in and let them have me.

They took turns inside me.

The first man slid effortlessly in and out of me until he suddenly jumped up as he was close to cumming. He pulled out, rushed around me, knelt in front of me and grabbed my hair. I felt my head being lifted and the slick cock smeared with my juices pushed urgently against my lips. I opened my mouth just in time for him to start spurting his semen.

He came buckets into my mouth, the thick, slimy and salty tasting mess filling my mouth. I had no option but to swallow his huge load. As I swallowed his cum, another man replaced him and began to use my pussy. I know I am naive, but it wasn't until the second man pulled from me (to be instantly be replaced by a third) and rushed to cum in my mouth that the whole scenario dawned on me.

They didn't want to spoil my pussy for the next man I realised and the implication hit me.

"If they were all pulling out of me in order to cum in my mouth, then how many men were they saving me for? How many were going to use me like this?"

I soon found out.

It continued for what seemed like hours, as man after man fucked me and man after man came in my mouth. At first when I had learned to relax and accept their cocks in me, it was very pleasurable. To be in a room full of people and to be the main object of the men's desires was intoxicating.

As they took turns inside me, some would tease my pussy by only inserting the head of their cock between my sensitive little lips and only pushing fully into me now and then. Others wanted to fuck me hard, I was 'new pussy' and they were intent on enjoying themselves with my sodden hole as much as they could. It was that type of man who would grab me by the hips and pull me back with force to meet his plunging cock as it drove into me.

I had climaxed twice. The first a sensual slow building climax as my vagina was teased, stimulated and caressed by men toying with me. As my orgasm built around my opening and my clitoris, I prayed the man wouldn't start to just bang into me, I desperately wanted him to maintain the steady tantalizing rhythm that was driving me towards orgasm.

He knew exactly what he was doing and as I felt my orgasm beginning to burst from me, he held his big throbbing head just inside me so that my tight ring contracted, spasming and squeezing his purple crown at the point of climax.