All Comments on 'Mature Woman Has Her Way Ch. 04'

by Panty_Licker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

This story hits every nerve and sends wonderful images through my mind. Please continue the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love older woman

I think you should involve MOM. Maybe catching them in the act and turning slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic Work!

Well written stories of female domination are rare, but whats more amazing is not some 'chick' in the roll, but a well developed Older women. This is simply fantastic. Her authority of the poor little boy is incredably hot, as is her casual, playful use of him.

I have to agree with a few others, we need to see this boy get a good, smelly facefull of mature Pussy again!

molemoleover 19 years ago
Superb

What a service this boy could provide to ALL the old ladies in the shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
waiting

Excellent, waiting for the next chapter, keep up the good work.

bawdi1bawdi1over 19 years ago
Keep it going !

Fantastic guy, keep the thread going, he has to fuck and suck and be the play thing of all the horny older women from the shop, fantastic.

Reynorx28Reynorx28over 19 years ago
Keep weaving the thread!!!

Excellent!! Superb!! Fantastic!! I culd go on but eventually I'd run out of positive descriptures! Masterfully written, I enjoyed all the previous installments as well and definitely will be checking back for new posts. Keep the good work flowing, cheers!

Lucky ManLucky Manover 19 years ago
More

Please, more of this series!The older female boss, younger co-worker...LUCKY kid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One hot mamma ... one luck young man

I simply loved all of this series. The older woman and very youung man is very exciting. I like the way she seemed to know just how to sexually dominate him in a way he simply cannot resist, becuse the pleasure is so very very good. One lucky young man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more plz

One of the best series i have ever read. More plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i love your story keep writing,

love your story. dress him in some pretty panties. make him move in with her. silky nightie at night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more more more more

please more! i want to be this kid!!! this is hott!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am really enjoying your story

gotranegotraneabout 9 years ago
Even If It's Just A Fantasy!

Very nice! This installment would be HOT, even if the title character woke up, and it was just a dream, or, even, a fantasy! If nothing else, it's every boy's wet dream!

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 4 years ago
Perfect Boss

I lost my cherry to a forceful married woman in my early teens, She always made me eat her glorious pussy and eat my cum. I have been attracted to older women ever since.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Awesome story. Somethi g different for sure. Love for u to continue with this story and add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She sealed his submission to her desires. He will do *anything* she wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous