All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 02'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Interesting story of a potential seduction, you should definitely keep on with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

I wish to see the further

development of this very interesting story

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Yes, definitely!

Keep on writing. The tension and development is agonizing, but that's what makes this office seduction so good. The loss of her husband's touches and affection and the boss's taking his place is going well.

Still some word and punctuation problems, but not near as many as in Ch.1.

4 *'s

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
author is allowing story to ripen and develop

Pretty good. The home life and stress taking care of invalid husband is getting short shrift. The struggling business subplot could be briefly advanced as boss gets progressively more handsy. But I appreciate how that aspect is playing out over a series of encounters. Looking forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to more.

Liking the slow build, looking forward to the down and dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Picky

Story good, and development appreciated but could use an edit review..

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 8 years ago
Looking forward to develpoments.

All comments have been reasonable but it is odd that none have contributed any stories of their own.

Super story develpoment, apart from, and this is only personal preference, I disliked the ominous way the other managers treated her. Would they really impinge on the Boss's secretary. Would they have treated her predecessor in that way.

I await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great story.... so far

Deliciously erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I am enjoying the story. Looking forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Liking the story but needing to move on a little quicker. .. . .. I think Lyds needs a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slow best

Great story. Slow teasing and build up is best. Maybe getting the boss and other male staff to starting pushing her to wear brighter lipstick. Than some references by boss and others about her CSL's. You can have lots of fun and produce a riveting tension filled buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
[☆☆☆☆☆ (5) 4.95/5.0 = 99% = A or A+] This story is totally my cup of tea

Older married women are VERY VERY good in bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
James, you must do two things: (1) be nice to Lydia because she deserves to be treated very nicely, & (2) seduce her, fuck her & satisfy her as a woman (i.e. fuck her brains out)

I really loved this story, gave it a 5-

PS the scene when James massages her is PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5 of 5 = 100%)!

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Deliciously erotic? That anonymous bitch must be gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!