Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lyds, can I ask you a personal question."

Now very worried about what he might ask, she nodded.

"Have you always had enormous tits?"

She stared at him not believing what he had asked, then at the ground, not believing hearing herself respond, "Yes, I hate them."

"Hate what Lyds?"

"My big breasts Boss."

He smiled at her, "Well I don't, nor would any man. I bet they have always get the attention of guys."

She remained silent, in shock at their conversation, wishing she could get away. She watched as he got up from his chair and walked around his desk towards her, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"You seem tense."

"No, I'm ok Boss, really."

"No, you seem really tense. I think it's about time I returned the favour."

She jumped up from her chair, facing him, "Really, I'm fine."

Staring into her eyes, "Sit down Lyds."

Reluctantly she sat down and he started massaging her neck. His touch felt good to her and she started to relax. After a few minutes she felt his hand wander off her neck towards her shoulders and she tensed up again.

"Relax, unbutton your top buttons for me."

Still in disbelief as what she was doing she opened three buttons allowing him access to her shoulders, her lacy bra more on show to him. He looked down at the top of her wonderful tits, wondering how far to push her today. Feeling his erect cock pushing against his trousers, he carried on massaging her bare shoulders inching very slowly downwards with each circular motion.

He could feel her relaxing more and more seeing the gentle movements of her tits as she breathed out. By now his touch was halfway between her shoulders and the top of her tits and he could see the blouse begin to fall a little. He didn't think she had noticed it and her eyes were closed, so he gently with a finger tipped it over the edge exposing her bra covered tits in all their glory. He looked down at the huge tits, her hard nipples visible under her lacy white bra. As he looked at them she opened her eyes realising her exposure and she jumped up, pulling her blouse closed.

"I'm sorry Boss. I didn't mean that to happen."

"Don't worry, I'm not complaining," a huge smile on his face, "I think you're relaxed now anyway," moving back to his chair behind the desk.

Blushing, she asked if she could go and he nodded, seeing her leave the room quickly. She went to the restroom and threw water over her face, staring at herself in the mirror, realising that a man other than William had seen her in her bra and that she had allowed him to touch her. Looking at herself she also realised how good it had felt, how good his firm young hands had felt on her shoulders. This has to stop now, she told herself.

While she was throwing water on her face James was looking at a video on his phone. Unknown to her he had set his phone to record from the moment he had got up from his desk. The phone, facing her, had recorded his massage. In the recording he looked at the expressions on her face change from shock to relaxation to visible enjoyment. He waited for the moment in the video where her blouse dropped and he stared at her bra and tits on his phone screen, thinking to himself, "Oh they're even better than I thought," zooming in on her hard nipples and stroking them on his screen.

He got up from his desk and left the office, not even telling her he was leaving for the day. As she left the rest room she saw him drive away, thankful that he was gone, hopefully for the rest of the day. Just then her phone rang.

Answering it, she heard his voice, "Lyds, you can go home now, I'm away for the rest of the week, why don't you take Friday off and have a long weekend."

"Thanks Boss."

"Ok, Bye. I'll see you next week," then he hung up on her.

She looked at the phone, turning off her PC. She was still in shock at the feelings he gave her, but knowing she had to put a stop to anymore happening.

He drove off, having only just decided to take the week off. He rang a close friend and arranged to go golfing and drinking for the rest of the week.

He was praising himself for getting as far as he did with Lydia, hoping that this was only the start of a long fun relationship...

12