All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 03'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Getting closer I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!

So far, Lydia is discovering her submissive nature in a hesitant way. Slow steps are best. Perhaps her boss might like to have her in dark, delicious nylons? The possibilities are intriguing. I do hope that, in time, Lydia gets to experience all of the management team and each of her boss's particular quirks. Perhaps her boss coerces Lydia into going on a date with the reluctant customer, as a way to make up for the nearly lost contract?

I believe that Lydia's horizons are about to expand.......

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Very well written but is droning a bit in the setup

One can tell this is going to be a long serial, and quite frankly the payoff, her ultimate infidelity, will be anti climactic at that time, say maybe Chapt 6 or 7.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Slow and low ride

I'm enjoying how the envelope gets pushed a little further with each installment. We're seeing a little bit top loaded ( in terms of my taste ) carrot and stick approach with emphasis on latter . The home life and hospital scenes serve as contrast for carnally charged work scenes. The boss makes me cringe , so unsubtle but it falls into line with wherefores and whys, as described beforehand .

Author is doing solid job on balance. I thank Marriedandneedingmore for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reeling em in slowly...

Although the sex is the pay off, the process of the seduction is really where the action is. In part 3, we get lulled into her return to her old domestic self. The she goes into battle with her newly discovered dark side. Yes, I want to get to the part where Lyds looses the battle and gets her world rocked, but the steps that lead to that are truly sensual and provocative. If you want the "Big Fish", you reel em in slowly. Good Stuff. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This story is fantastic. I love to see how James pushes Lyds Little by Little. I would really like to see Lyds transformed into a submissve cum slut and ass whore. I would love to read how James degrades and humiliates this mature housewife and mother. Moreover, it would be great to have her intelligent college daughter as well as her pregnant daughter follow the same path to sluthood. Call me a sick bastard, but that would be epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could become an erotic classic!

I really appreciate that the author is taking his time with the unfolding of this story. My interest generally fades when the submission is complete, it is the road to it that is exiting. There is so much our heroine needs to learn to become a perfect secretary; keeping in shape by aerobics so her legs will stand really short skirts; makeup, long nails, hairdos, walking properly on heels etcetera, until it is obvious for everyone, including her husband, that she is the boss’ fucktoy. And the poor husband? Of course he can’t get his old job back, but some simpler task with half pay...

Verycurious2know1Verycurious2know1over 8 years ago
Enticing

This is an extremely enticing story and amazingly well written. Few stories here have had me waiting for another chapter as expectantly as this. Please don't keep us hanging too long. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

VERY WELL WRITTEN. Don't you "Marriedandneedingmore" consider to continue your fantastic story? The whole story is not completed. You need at least Ch.04 to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please continue this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5 = 100% = A+) BRILLIANT!

Your depiction of a married woman who is about to cheat on her husband for the first time is 100% accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FIVE STARS. SHE IS READY TO BE ROYALLY FUCKED BY HER MUCH YOUNGER BOSS

Masterfully written.

Lydia is a keeper:

- as a wife

- as a secretary

- as a bread winner

- as a mother

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Loving this slow progression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lyds is a LOSER

As a Wife (Ha)

As A Mother (Ha)

As A Role Model (Ha)

But She Is A Winner at being really stupid and

As A Divorcee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5 of 5 = 100%)! LOVE IT! BRAVO! The storyline was masterfully crafted.

Her boss will fuck her & she will love it. Period.

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 3 years ago

The part where her asshole boss blames her for not being there on Friday and missing an important email reminded why I no longer miss working. Both of her bosses told her to take the day off, and now they're blaming her for almost losing a client. I'd have respected both Lydia and the story more if she'd let them have it right then. I actually stopped reading at that instant.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

This is developing a maddeningly slow pace. . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is my favorite story series. I have read it several times. I keep waiting for more to be written about Lydia, her family, her continued development as a confident woman. Also there are other characters whose threads that could be more developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!