Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him, querying why, but he signalled with his hand for her to turn. Not knowing why she was obeying him she turned her back to him and stood still.

"There is one advantage of those trousers."

When she looked around at him, again with a querying look he replied, "You have one fine tight ass, the trousers shows the shape very well."

Totally embarrassed, she went to turn towards him but he stopped her by putting his hand on her back, "I hadn't noticed how tight you looked under the skirts, very nice indeed," patting her ass which made her jump away from him.

She rushed to the other side of the desk and looked directly at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just telling you what a fine body you have, nothing wrong with looking, is there?"

"But I'm nearly as old as your Mother."

"So Lyds, it's an age thing, if I was older would it be ok?" laughing loudly.

"No, that's not what I meant, it might be ok to look, after all you're a man. You look at every woman, but you shouldn't be saying those things to me."

"Why not, do you not like a man telling you how hot you are?"

"Please stop."

"Why, you must get this all the time."

"I don't."

"That's hard to believe Lyds, a woman as hot as you should be told how good they look."

"Please Boss, please stop."

"Ok, I can see I am making you uncomfortable but I can't help admiring your wonderful body, those tits and now your tight ass in those trousers."

Pleadingly she looked at him to stop, blushing at his words, seeing the look in his eyes matched his words.

"Ok Lyds, you can go home now, remember to take your phone in case there are any important emails, we don't want a repeat of last Friday, do we?"

"No Boss," as she rushed from the room, getting her coat and leaving the building quickly.

James watched out of his office window as she rushed to her car. He smiled to himself, feeling his erect cock under his trousers. He had been amused when he saw her in trousers yesterday and again today but he had used it to his advantage. He had told her the truth in that he thought her ass looked wonderful. He had also made out her panty line which he so wanted to trace his finger along. His little test today of having her turn around had been informative. She had done so without questioning why. He was enjoying his little games with her.

She sat in her car looking over at the building, wondering if he was looking out at her. She could not believe the things he had said to her. No one had told her she looked sexy or hot for many years; in fact she could not remember anyone describing her as hot before. Though thinking it unacceptable from her boss she also liked that he thought that of her. The look in his eyes scared her. It had been a long time since she had seen anything resembling lust in a man's eyes but it was clear to her that was what she saw in his. The feeling of comfort in trousers had now disappeared. She started the car and headed to the hospital.

In the hospital she was thankful to find her husband was asleep. She sat at his bedside looking at his sleeping form, thinking about what had happened in James' office, wondering whether she should maybe quit her job. She was alarmed when she heard, "Hi Love, what are you thinking about?"

"Oh you're awake, nothing in particular, just what I'm going to get for the dinner," getting up and kissing him on the cheek.

"You looked deep in thought, you sure everything is ok?"

"Yes, of course it is, I thought I would drop in on the way home rather than come back out again tonight."

"You look good Love, new outfit?"

While thinking "Not you as well", she smiled at him, "Yeah picked it up in JC Penney at the weekend."

"Well you look very professional," pleased that she was wearing trousers and had her breasts covered. He knew that all the secretaries always wore skirts, some very short, and though he of course had always admired and looked at them he didn't want the others doing the same to his wife. After a short discussion on his day she left, saying she had to get the dinner.

After dinner she was still very distracted from the earlier events. Her son was talking excitedly about his day but she was finding it very hard to pay attention. After he gone to bed and her daughter was studying in her own room she got a glass of wine and sat on the couch looking at the TV but not seeing what was on.

Her new phone beeped to indicate a new message. She looked at her watch noting it was almost 11 p.m. Opening her mail she saw it was from James.

"Lyds, hope you ok, I was thinking about earlier, maybe I said too much."

She didn't know if she was expected to reply but immediately typed anyway, "Yes, you did say too much."

Straight away came a response, "Sorry, I did mean what I said but I probably should have kept it to myself, I'll be a good boy tomorrow, promise," followed by two smiley faces.

"You shouldn't even think those things."

"I can't help it, but I promise I'll be good."

"Ok Boss, good night."

"Night Lyds, what's it going to be tomorrow, legs or ass??"

She looked at his reply, stunned, but did not reply. If this was him being good, maybe she would have to quit. Smiling to herself, she finished her wine and went to bed.

The following day she looked in her wardrobe, totally confused as to what to wear. In the end she picked a skirt and white blouse. After an hour in the office her phone rang and she saw James' cell number.

"Hi Boss."

"Hi Lyds, just calling to say that I will not in the office today, I am going to play golf with Gerry."

"Ok."

"I suppose I better let him win," laughing.

"Yes, I suppose you better."

"Maybe we should get you to caddy for us."

Laughing, "I don't know anything about golf."

"You don't need to, just give us what we want."

She didn't respond.

"Anyway Lyds, what's the answer to my question last night?"

"What question?"

"You know what question."

She looked around to see if anyone was near, seeing no one, "Legs Boss," not believing what

she was saying but finding herself smiling.

"Good girl, anyway I'm off, call me if there is anything urgent."

"Ok Boss, enjoy your game."

The day was uneventful and quiet. The only thing of note from the day was that she had a long conversation with two of the other secretaries over lunch. As they told her about the wedding of the previous week she realised that this was the first chat of any meaning with any of the other girls. They were very friendly to her and this pleased her greatly. One of them, Mary, Tony's Secretary, had even mentioned having a drink some Friday evening after work, telling her some of the girls did that every number of weeks. Although most were younger than her she thought that maybe she could become friends with them, it had been a long time since she had made any new friends.

On the following day James was out of the office again and Lydia realised how quiet the day could be without having work to do for him. She did her best to try and look busy but other than answering a few phone calls there was very little to do. Once again that morning she had spoken to him on the phone and once again answered "Legs" to his question to which he responded. "And I'm missing them."

She could not believe it when it was Friday already when she woke the next morning. She again chose a skirt wondering if she would be telling him over the phone or whether he would see for himself. She was surprised when she realised that she hoped it was the latter. In her mind she put it down to the boredom that she missed him not being in the office as she had nothing to do when he was absent. When she arrived his car was not there.

This day he did not ring until after noon. He asked for any news and she told him there was none. Just as he was about to hang up, he asked "Today?"

Without hesitation she responded, "Legs Boss."

He laughed, "No more trousers since I said I loved your ass."

"Please Boss."

"3 days now of legs and I don't get to see them, that's not fair."

"Well it's not my fault you're out of the office, is it?" saying it before she realised what she was saying.

He laughed, "Well you could sort that for me Lyds."

Totally confused, "What do you mean?"

"You could let me see them."

"But you're not here."

"Send me a pic."

"You're mad, there is no way I'm sending you a pic," laughing loudly but also nervously.

"Go on, I'm here all alone, imagining your legs.

Just a simple pic can't do any harm."

She sat in silence just looking at the phone, stunned at what he was saying.

"Lyds, go on, take one for me."

"No Boss, please don't ask me."

"Ok, I'm out here trying to sort out the mess from last Friday and you won't even give me a simple pic."

With that he hung up making her feel guilty. After 30 minutes of thinking about it she went to the ladies restroom and to her own amazement took a picture of herself from the waist down. Going back to her desk she sent it to his cell phone with a message, "please delete immediately."

James was with Gerry at the golf club and he had been present during the earlier call to Lydia. James had told Gerry about his new secretary and his hopes for a long and rewarding relationship. Gerry was a man in his 60's who had cheated many times on his wife but never with his own secretary, always concerned that news might get back to his wife. Of course James was not married but Gerry was aware of the many young hot women he dated from time to time and he could not understand his interest in an older married woman. James had told him of his Fathers relationship with his secretary and that he too wanted to see how such a relationship might make work days more exciting. They both jumped when his phone beeped and both smiled when they saw the picture.

"She does have nice legs."

"Yes she does but the important thing is that she sent it."

He typed a response, "Mmmmm Lyds, very nice, love to see more," both men laughing.

She looked at his reply, still in disbelief that she had actually taken a pic of her legs and sent it to him. What could he mean by more? What surprised her most of all was that she was feeling a bit giggly about it. She took her phone, "What do you mean Boss?"

The men looked at the message and smiled, "You are a big girl, I'm sure you can work that out for yourself."

What did he mean by that? she asked herself. Did he mean big as in her breasts or as in being old enough to think about it.

In disbelief at herself she went to the ladies again, taking another picture. Sitting on the toilet she sent him a message, "I assume you are alone Boss."

"Of course I am Lyds, why?"

She then sent the picture with a "Please Please delete this"

The two men were drinking another cold beer and very pleased with themselves when the next message arrived. They opened the attachment.

"Holy fuck, look at those."

James laughed, looking at the pic of Lyds, her blouse open, displaying her huge tits inside a tight white lacy bra.

Immediately another message arrived, "Oh god I can't believe I sent you that, please delete."

He didn't reply for over 30 minutes, leaving her worried at her desk. When her phone rang she answered it quietly, almost shyly.

"Hi"

"I didn't expect that but thanks anyway."

"What did you expect?"

"Actually nothing, I was just teasing you."

"Oh god what must you think of me?"

"Only that I was right about your lovely body."

"Please tell me you have deleted them."

"Maybe I should send it to William and the others," laughing as he said it.

"Please Boss."

"I'm joking, what do you take me for, I'm not that cruel."

"I'm sorry Boss, I thought that was what you wanted."

"And you'll give me whatever I want?"

"Oh god that's not what I meant. Forget today ever happened, please."

"Lyds, one question and answer me truthfully."

"What Boss?"

"Did it excite you?"

Very quietly she said, "Yes Boss it did, but I am sorry."

"No need to be sorry, it did for me too."

"Did what Boss?"

"It excited me. If you were here you would see how much."

"Please stop Boss," although she could not help picturing him excited.

"Ok Lyds, I'm off now, thanks for pics, I'll see you in person next week, enjoy your weekend."

"Please delete, see you next week,"

After they ended the call she sat at her desk, her head in her hands, wondering what she had just done.

How could she have been so stupid sending pictures of her legs and breasts to her younger boss?

Could she trust him?

Why did she do it?

Why did it excite her to do it?

Did he mean anything in particular when he said he would see her "in person next week"?

How could she see him face to face?

Thankfully it was late afternoon so she packed her bags and left the office for the weekend, wondering just what would the next week bring...

12