All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 04'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter

Extremely great chapter. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah!!!!

Reel Lydia in slowly.... This is a great read, although I would have enjoyed James asking her to show him her stockings, etc. in private. A turning point in their evolving relationship?

As far as other negative comments, posted here... I am amused that some readers have a difficult time separating fiction from reality. The self appointed morality monitors continue to lurk on this site....

I am awaiting the next chapter in this saga.....how will Lydia respond to James' sexual overtures??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, more, more...

Its a great Chapter. I am looking forward to read Ch.05. You have a big talent to keep the readers in suspense throughout the whole story. I can say that your story is the best story from all, I 've ever read. Lydia is very beautiful and decent woman, but so innocent and vulnerable at the same time. She wants to be faithful to her husband but she also has her sexual needs, which her husband can't satisfy anymore. She is torn between the sexual demands of her body and the marriage vow, that she gave to her husband thirty years ago. I so much feel for her. But she must make a decision and choose whether to to be faithful to her husband and to take care of a sick old man to the end of her life, or to accept the offer of James and begin to lead a double life, sharing a bed with a young verile man who can take her five times a night and take care of her family at the same time. Besides she is still fertile, I think (at 50 y.o. many women still have regular periods if they are healhy and have good genes) so she can be bred and have a baby by James. That can be a problem for her, even though she can claim the baby as William's. Very nice story. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally an author who knows how to build up tension!!!

I was so elated reading this new part – finally an author who knows how to build up tension... But when I had read it through I panicked because I realized than I will probably have to wait another two weeks for the next part! I will have to take up golf or something to make time go faster...

Seriously, it suddenly struck me that James later on, when he has got Lyds really hooked on his game, for some time will ignore her and devote his attention to the other women around him, making her struggle for his attention. ”I will respect your decision to remain faithful to your husband, Lyds.” She, knowing that the other women are younger, will be prepared to use all the tricks in the book to make her younger and forceful boss interested in her. Shorter skirts, seamed stockings, higher heels, transparent blouses. That would be the ultimate humiliation, considering Lyds attitude at the beginning of the game...Just a thought!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
A wee bit slow and carnally one tracked for my taste

I fall in line with other comments in appreciating how the boss is reeling her in slooooowly reeling her in . But that would have played better if other subplots has been livelier to keep action perking along. The firm has sporadically been in trouble with deals nearly being lost, keep that commerce aspect on slow boil please. To me , the story lost some momentum built up from previous installments.

I did like additional exposition on James . The characters are solid , but please don't get glacial. If one subplot spins wheels , another should find traction. Imho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lydia is a keeper! Women like her MUST be forgiven if they sleep with their boss. That's their destiny

My second wife could not say no to her male bosses. No small fish, big fish only (VP, partner, CFO)! She indeed was very attractive, brunette, six-feet-nine... As to her legs, they were chorus girl quality. Her ass was unbelievably sexy! I did not know that sexy women are tempted very very often and they finally get bored of saying "No".

I left her twice & both times took her back. She never told me who her lover was but each time she told me in no uncertsin terms that she was in a liaison with someone from work. Each time that i took her back she was still fucking her lover. She just promist me she would not be with him (whoever he was) forever. Her explanation was that a girl cannot just dump a big boss but she must be diplomatic. I willingly accepted to share her. Yes i was a sick fuck. Period. But when you have a strong voyeur side it will affect your decision process.

We finally divorced. It was a decision i now regret.

The FUNNY THING IS THAT IN ANY OTHER REGARD SHE WAS AN EXCELLENT WIFE. I had a daughter thru my first marriage. She treated her "over & above & beyond"; she always found the time to spend with her... She treated my sister and my parents as though they were her own. (She still buys presents to my daughter & sends her money.) Her bank account was our shared, mine was only mine.

Last but not least, she never stopped having sex with me. I honestly believe she never stopped loving me.

Unfortunately one cannot change the past.

gotranegotraneover 4 years ago
Hot!

Can't wait to read the other installments! If they haven't already, I'd love to see Lydia and Emily get together!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Women like her must be forgive if they sleep with their boss. Spoken like a real cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!