All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 06'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Well written but pacing is WAY TOO premature

" It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase" . That element is totally gone now. This used to have elements of romance and flashes of compassion lightly interspersed with dominant carnal power plays. There is no more shifting gears . He's being a straight a-hole. I don't claim to be a seduction artist, but I've known several. They always have at least two faces to ready to display to their targets.

Building up a woman's esteem at perfect moment, then cutting her to quick if required 5 minutes later. Yeah , there are guys who once they tag it , go straight Cro-Magnon. But that never lasts with any woman of substance. To me , Marriedandneedingmore has taken a misstep with this intallment. As a fan of this series , I hope the scales return to a semblance of balance.

Lydia is a lady that has been seduced under duress of financial pressure and husband's ill health by a consummate player. Is this story going to wind up happily ? I doubt it. Does she have a submissive nature ? Most certainly. But in tandem with that Lydia would require a baseline of respect and ( gasp ) tenderness at crucial moments. Please keep that in mind for next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just Perfect!

New heights of eroticism you have achieved! Can't wait for the next submission. I love Lyds and I hope this series continues for a long while. A big thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Must admit

I agree with LordSlamdawgg with regard to the deterioration in this series. It's beginning to feel as though the author has become bored and is simply going through the motions so as to satisfy some arbitrary word limit. There is so much potential available in this storyline without James being a total dickhead. Lydia deserves respect and affection. She is placed in an extremely difficult, and precarious, position by virtue of her husband's accident - a responsibility of the company - yet James sees it as nothing more than an opportunity to exploit. Certainly appears to be a very different quality of relationship that his father had with Emily which appears to be based on considerable respect. Maybe an appeal by Lydia through Emily will result in James junior getting his comeuppance!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No sympathy for Lydia

I find myself caring less and less about Lydia. Even before James started his seduction, she ignored her injured husband, and now I wonder if she ever even liked him, much less loved him. Is she just that stupid? I'm not sure I care any more.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Still the same 2 things...

Still the same 2 things: 1st - how could a firm like that not be bankrupt fast if the CEO's pass all their time fucking the secretaries? How could they concentrate in doing business and make money? 2nd - How could this woman, face her children everyday? I don't even talk about the husband...But the children...how could this woman look herself in the mirror? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I really like the series and I think that since Lydia submitted once this chapter makes perfect sense. Her submissive tendencies have kicked in and she goes faster now. Anyhow, this is fiction and we must respect the writer. I also like bringing Stella into the mix. She seems to be even more perverse tan James. Maybe she can extend James original plot and think of ways to bring Gillian and Olivia (or Imelda?) into submission. It will be thrilling to bring the pregnant oldest daughter into submission. Thanks for this fantastic series.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Lousy story.

It's like her husband doesn't even exist anymore. You would think that she would at least feel something after all that time married to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more of the same bullshit.

Ok let me get this straight. This woman was a happy married woman with children who loved her dearly and loved their dad for being such a great father and husband to her. A man who had taken care of all her needs for over thirty years telling her all the same things James did about her beauty and how sexy she was. YES it is a fiction story but it is getting crazy stupid. You have made the woman into a complete worthless bitch of no value to anyone. And the supposed Dominate and I emphisize (DOMINATE) Boss into a complete ass that would lose his entire company to this woman if this happened in real life. Furthermore a happy married woman would see right through all his crap and see him for the player LOOSER of a man he truly was.

I will finish reading the story but it's rating just keep dropping in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If all you want is a story about a Whore

Then you have a 5. But I can't see a wife or anything like that in the story.

Why did she ever marry in the first place? You generally have to love someone or care about them to marry. This bitch hates anything to do with marriage. I sure hope she murders her husband so we can all see her rot in prison soon.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 8 years ago
Lots of suspension of disbelief required!

Almost nothing about this series seems plausible, yet it is entertaining for at least 5 chapters. Beginning with Williams accident and being laid off, most American workers would qualify for long term disability. Assuming his company did not offer this, he certainly would have qualified for SSDI. But that is just an example. Lets not allow these things to get in the way of seducing a submissive MILF!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
A good story with all too much truth

You're a good writer and this is a good story. I don't like the context because I believe it gives undisciplined managers thoughts that this will work in the real world. Very compelling; however, I've got to say that I'm hoping you write the ending, when it comes, with James and Gerry and all of the others who will become invoked in losing their respective companies. Probably no jail time here but there probably should be. I do love the story though. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So how is Lydia any different than a common hooker? Perhaps not paid as well....

....but hey, she's just getting started and has a very exclusive clientele.

I once worked for a family-owned company. The pres/ceo had a middle-aged PA that has been with him for over 20 years. She was unmarried and built for speed....meaning tits that would make Christina Hendricks jealous, a waist I could put my hands on and my fingers would touch at her back, my thumbs at her belly and an ass that was so tight, you could bounce quarters off it and get 20 cents change. And her legs, God, they were long and shapely, firm and tan in her always two inches above he knee dresses. I wanted to plow her every day, with those gams wrapped around my waist,nipples in my mouth and my cock buried all the way into her hot quim.

Even in middle age, she was a very beautiful and alluring woman.

The pres/ceo was also a chronic horn dog, fucking every skirt that attracted his attention. He hired a new marketing manager and fucked her. She sued for sexual harassment and he settled....and stayed.

He fucked the little 20-something media maven and she got a raise and a trip to Brazil.

And I know for a fact that he fucked his PA nearly every day. Before leaving for a critical trip, I was called into his office for a meeting. He counseled and coached me on some things he felt were important. He got called out and his PA sidled up and offered me something to drink. She reeked of sex. I looked at her and saw her post coital flush, then she blushed when she recognized my recognition.....and my response. My cock was all the way down my left leg, my slacks distorted into an obscene joke. I was red as a beet.

She offered me sleeping pills for the flight over and speed for the arrival.....and gave my shoulders a rub while explaining how we need to stay sharp.....all the while watching my cock throb. She was maternal in a very sexual way. I thought she was gonna ask me home for drinks after work, when the captain steamed in, asked if I had anything else to review. Then I was dismissed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AnnetteBishop is right this is a very good story BUT ...

... it should end with her arrogant POS manager and his asshole clients put in jail for sexual harassment (possibly rape) with nothing to look forward to but being sodomized "daily" by Bubba their new "husband" and cell mate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let James triumph completely!

Am I the only reader who wants James to triumph completely? This is fantasy, remember, not real life, and many people have secret wishes they find difficult to admit. Like being a slut or being a cuckold... Let us be grateful to the author that he gives us an opportunity to explore that generally hidden world and stop moralizing, as some readers are prone to do.

Judging from commercial pornography the fantasy of being a cuchold is rather frequent. I like it myself, and I’m not sure whether I want to be the victim or the perpetrator – perhaps both, as so often is the case with sadomasochistic scenarios. I really like how this story evolves and soon the author will have to face the problem how to deal with William, as he will come home soon. If I were James, I wouldn’t want William to fuck his sexy wife, it would waste her energy and ruin her focus. He need to be locked up in a chastity device of some kind. It will help him accept the fact that Lyds is now a company slut and the fact that he – Billy? – won’t get his old position back, but perhaps that of a janitor.

Lyds has now saved to company – perhaps the negociations are just a set up, arranged between James and Gerry. I’m sure James will let everyone know that she did for them all, and in which way.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Me Too

I agree with LSD and Mr. Anonymous. The suspense is over and now we just face hour upon hour of mindless humiliation. This is not interesting and very unattractive. Use your imagination and find a way to kill this story off, ideally by restoring her dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
finally

glad to see her being used by someone else. who else will she be shared with?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 8 years ago
Repetive s/m dialog

Now that u have established the boss is a controlling asshole who gets iff on abusing his position.... lets move on to the duscovery and the eventual conclusion. Hopefully it involves pain and suffering for the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great work!

A really nice and enjoyable read, and looking forward to more chapters in this direction. You seem to have stirred up the vocal minority of insecure feminists, bullies and angry guys who can't imagine a story about submissive cheating wife. A testament to the power of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This ran its course 3 chapters ago.

Why are you continuing to beat a dead horse? This is neither original, clever or interesting. Please stop while you are behind.

1 star only because negative stars are not yet available.

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Lost me on this one

I was with it, but she has just turned into a real slut, who barely ever thinks of her husband that she has loved for 18 years? Last chapter was hot but very emotionally spilt. This chapter and any after are just sad. I feel sad for the hubby, sad for the poor kids that will live in a broken home, and sad for the "married cunt". Thanks for the effort though!

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Lost me on this one

I was with it, but she has just turned into a real slut, who barely ever thinks of her husband that she has loved for 18 years? Last chapter was hot but very emotionally spilt. This chapter and any after are just sad. I feel sad for the hubby, sad for the poor kids that will live in a broken home, and sad for the "married cunt". Thanks for the effort though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is a hot story and I hate hubbys getting abused and cheaters. I know of all to many so called happily married women who hubbies say barely have sex with them that are cheating and doing anything the guy wants. In real life this sucks because it goes on more than not but so hot in your story. Just don't make hubby an accepting wimp. He feels it and knows the rumors over the years about other workers so deep down he knows. Hope he winds up fich and single. After all even though he loves her and started out working to keep them afloat a punishment of divorce is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Women's Perspective

A woman can relate to this story, especially an older woman. After youth's glow has diminished (30-35 yrs) a woman wants to feel young, pretty, and desirable again! She craves the attention she had in her youth. She can actually be jealous of the younger secretaries! After being nothing but a mother for so many years a woman longs to be the prettiest in the room again. Admired, desired, a beautiful woman again instead of a MOM! It would be so easy to slip down the path Lydia followed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

Lydia's continuing evolution is progressing nicely. Well written and highly erotic. I wonder where James will take Lydia, as their relationship continues to evolve. The possibilities are endless, perhaps a little S & M, or?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Please. More!! More! More! She needs an orgy with other men and women (not from office), sex in beaches, boat, everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
selvies cow

I really Hope her husband divorces her and her children stops seing her. Shes letting her lust control her indstead of her brain. Loves her husband ? Dosent think so she only loves her self

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a good read and LW story!!! And to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ch 7 The rest of the story

When can we expect Ch 7 Enjoy your writing and the story line is great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good work

Dear author don't listen to all the negative vibes here I think its an awesome story and cant wait for chapter 7...Would love Gillian and Olivia written in to the story soon too....Waiting patiently!!..

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
She needs

to be fucked in front of her willing husband. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rate as 1 star

I thought it will be some seduction with romance turns out it us not.

This could have been a great story

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago

I like this series a lot. Gave you a five. However, after five chapters of total resistance she gave it up way to easy with little remorse. Hot story a I like Lydia finding her hidden slut. Poor William. I couldnt imagine the pain he will feel finding out his wife is the company call girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

After being slow, you got impatient and jumped the shark here. Blew the flow of the story for me.

Rosbrook1Rosbrook1over 1 year ago

I thought the author has a great way of story telling so that it takes the reader into the story. I can see Lydia as a person and she is real to me. Thats exactly how a lady like her would react to total sex. Well done, altho I have yet to complete # 7

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

The pace was great, but then you blew it

pip46pip46over 1 year ago

You have certainly upped the pace with this chapter I can’t wait to get on to the next part

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like the story, however it could be so much more with your writing talent.

My thought is there is no guilt great enough to get her to seriously argue within herself. Shes a married whore, or worse a company prostitute with children. As her husband's top bosses bargaining chip for business, where is any true remorse, not just moments of fletting thoughts, as she sells herself in multiple way to her husband's boss at the company where her husband and father of her children, the man she claims to love, has sown his entire working life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!