Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening before he texted her. He said he could not chat, just telling her that he would see her tomorrow and that she should wear a short skirt and stockings. She replied that she would, disappointed that she didn't get to chat again. She was looking forward to the next day although nervous as to what might happen in the office. No one else must ever know about them; that thought scared her. She wondered about the request, no more an order, to wear stockings in the office, surely nothing could happen there. Eventually she fell into a deep sleep.

Monday arrived. She rose and changed into her skirt, stockings and a slightly low top. Under them she wore sexy white panties and bra. She looked in the mirror seeing a sexy woman. That thought alone surprised her. When she went into her kitchen Gillian looked her up and down but said nothing.

Gillian had become more and more surprised at what her mother was wearing to work. She had also seen the new sexy undies and the stockings in the wash basket and that stunned her. She wondered why her mother was wearing such sexy stuff. She had to admit that she looked far better these days, not the frumpy old woman she usually resembled. She was happy that her mother seemed to be gaining more self-confidence but at the same time she wondered if perhaps her short skirt and probably stockings was a bit too much for a woman of her age. She kept her thoughts to herself.

On arriving at work she noted that James' car was not there. She proceeded to her desk. The other managers and secretaries greeted her as they passed her desk on the way to their own offices. Several of the men openly admired her as they passed with Tony in particular spending just a little too long chatting to her, openly looking down at her breasts and legs.

She tried to keep busy as she nervously anticipated James' arrival all morning. He had not phoned in to tell her his movements as he normally would and she worried he might be regretting his actions with her. She had lunch with the other girls, some of them telling her she looked great, that she looked happy. She was surprised they had noticed or said anything.

It was late in the afternoon before he arrived at the offices, smiling at her but saying nothing as he walked past her. After ten minutes he called her to his office, telling her to close the door once she was in. He remained seated at his desk watching her approach his desk, looking at her fabulous legs.

"Sorry Lyds, I was with Gerry all day, trying to finalise our trial deal."

"No need to be sorry to me James."

He looked at her, "I think you should call me "Sir" from now on."

She stared at him, not seeing a smile of his face, "Yes Sir."

This did bring a smile to his face, liking her unquestioning of his request, "You look really good, come here," indicating the space next to his seat.

She looked back at the door, concerned at who might enter, but still walked and stood beside him, as he looked at some papers on his large desk.

She stood there for a few minutes as he continued the examination of the papers. Eventually without looking at her, he placed his left hand on her leg, around the knee area, making her jump. Without a word he began to squeeze her leg, moving his hand a little higher, loving the feel of the stockings.

She looked down at him, examining his papers, while at the same time feeling her leg. She stared at the door ready to jump away if anyone came in. She felt his fingers wandering higher knowing he would reach the bare skin at the top of her stockings soon. She spread her legs wider to allow her better access, seeing a smirk on his face as she did so. She was willing him to go higher but he was taking his time, much to her disappointment. She could feel that she was already very wet and the anticipation was building up in her.

When his fingers finally reached bare leg she jumped a little but stepped back towards him. He played with her skin a little before letting his finger press upwards feeling her panties. She moaned when he fingered her panties. He then surprised her by stopping and removing his hand, leaving her standing there not knowing what to do.

After another few minutes, again without looking at her, "I can almost smell your married cunt from here."

"James, please don't say that."

"What did you call me?"

"Sorry Sir."

"That's better, do you remember what you told me the other night?"

"We said a lot."

"What you would do for me."

"Anything Sir?"

"Yes, that part, did you mean it?"

She looked at him nervously, "Yes Sir."

She watched as he rolled his chair back and then looked towards the large space under the desk which the chair had just vacated. She looked at where he was staring then looked at him before getting down on her knees and crawling under the desk. He then rolled his chair back into position and went back to his papers. She remained there, kneeling in the dark space, wondering if she was to make the next move or wait. She heard his phone ring and his conversation with Tony regarding the contract with Gerry. As he talked he put his hand on his trousers, pointing to his zip.

Taking this as her signal she put her hands on his trousers, feeling his hard cock under them. She reached up and undid his belt before opening his button and lowering the zip. She reached in to feel his cock stroking it up and down. He reached into his undies and pulled his cock out directly in front of her face. This was the first time she had actually seen his cock and she stared open mouthed at it. She had felt it before in her but had not seen how big or thick it was until now. She began to stroke it, amazed at how hard it felt.

After a few strokes he looked down at her seeing her staring at his cock. He reached down taking her head in his hands and pulling it towards his cock. Reluctantly she kissed it, first the tip then the sides of it. She knew what he wanted her to do but she had never liked sucking cock, thinking it a dirty act. She was not even sure it would fit in her mouth. She looked up at him to see him chatting to Tony but also smiling down at her. He looked at his cock and then back into her face with a look that said, what are you waiting for.

She looked at the huge cock before her face and using her hands guided it into her mouth. It tasted strange to her, so hard and solid. She took an inch or two in her mouth, kissing and sucking on it before taking some more. To her surprise she started to enjoy it loving the feel of it in her mouth as she took as much as she could before taking it out then in again. She listened as he spoke to Tony while she sucked on him.

She was stopped in her tracks when she heard him tell Tony to come into the office. When she attempted to get up, he looked down at her, "Stay where you are, he won't be here long, do not take my cock out of your mouth."

She heard the door open as he pushed his chair further in under the desk. She took his cock and put it in her mouth as she listened to Tony talk over some figures with him. She knew that Tony could not see her but was afraid that he might hear something or come around the desk. She sucked on his cock loving the taste of it now, feeling James push into her further as he sat forward. She almost gagged on it but remained silent, continuing to suck on it quietly.

Tony remained in the office for about 15 minutes. She now felt stiff from the position she was in but was scared to move an inch. For all that time she sucked on his cock. She then heard Tony push his chair back. As she heard him leave, James called out to him.

"Is Lydia out there?"

She almost bit his cock in surprise.

"I didn't see her, do you want me to find her?"

"No. you're fine, she'll turn up."

"Ok, I must say she looks hot today, I wouldn't mind looking for her," laughing.

"Tony, you old perv, get out."

She heard the door close and felt him push his cock further down her throat, making her gag.

"Suck me my married cunt."

She started sucking faster, now wanting it to be over quickly. She needed to get out of her position and stretch her legs. As she sucked she felt him tense more and heard him begin to moan a little.

"Oh yes, you're good, I knew you would be."

This encouraged her to suck even faster. It wasn't long more before she felt him tense up and then his hands on her head as he pumped his cum down her throat, spilling hot sticky cum into her, she trying to swallow it quickly as she felt her mouth fill up.

"Oh Lyds, you're so good, but I'm warning you, do not spill a drop on my carpet or clothes."

She swallowed his final drops. She then licked his sticky cock clean before letting it drop out of her mouth, still hard to her amazement.

He rolled his chair back and looked at her messy face, cum dripping out of the side of her mouths. He was amused watching her lick the sides of her mouth to avoid any spilling.

"Ok you can come out now."

She stood, embarrassed at what she had just done, as he zipped himself up, walking to his drinks table and pouring himself a whisky.

"Another first for you Lyds?"

"What do you mean?"

"First real cock you have sucked?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well I must say you're a great beginner."

She looked at him, wondering what to do next, watching him sipping his drink.

"Ok you can go home now, I'll see you tomorrow."

Stunned she stared at him, at his dismissal of her, especially after what had just happened. She walked towards the door.

"Lyds."

She looked back at him not knowing what would be next, "Yes Sir."

"You know your new uniform requirements now."

She looked at what she was wearing, "Yes Sir," and she left the office.

He sat back at his desk, smug look on his face. He had really enjoyed her sucking even though it was obvious she was not experienced. She had managed to take just over half of him comfortably and he had loved her gagging when he pushed more into her. He looked forward to teaching her how to take it all.

That evening she was very quiet at home. She spoke to William on the phone for a few minutes telling him she thought that she was getting a cold and wanted to get to bed early. She could not get James' coldness out of her mind and she wondered if now that he had got what he wanted whether he only wanted to use her for his pleasure such as he had today. Her initial thoughts in the day of being sexy had disappeared under his desk sucking him as she listened to Tony chatting to him, only a few feet from where she was. She had felt like a bit of a whore sucking on him while someone else was in the room.

There was no feelings of emotion or love in that action, merely his satisfaction. Was that what she wanted? What scared her was that she could not answer her own question. She had loved the feel and taste of his cock. She had not enjoyed the taste of his cum though and was amazed at how much there was. She could still taste it in her mouth in spite of cleaning her teeth a number of times since she had arrived home.

What had she started? Maybe she should stop now? She knew she didn't want to. Those were her last thoughts before getting to sleep.

The following morning she was once again at her desk dressed in her new uniform well before he arrived. The normal management meeting took place but did not last long as James had informed everyone that he was close to an agreement with Gerry and that he needed to concentrate his time on that. She was very conscious of the many looks she was receiving from all of the management team particularly as she walked around the room serving them coffee. James barely acknowledged her presence. Shortly before lunch he called her to his office and informed her that he would be working from home in the afternoon so as to have some privacy to finalise the deal. She wished him well though disappointed that she would not see him again that day.

In mid-afternoon she received a call from him.

"Hi Sir."

"Lyds, can you do something for me."

"Of course Sir, what is it."

"I left some papers that I need on my desk, can you bring them to me."

"Where are you?"

"In my apartment, take this address down."

Writing down the address she was all of a sudden nervous about going to his place, "You want them now?"

"Yes, straight away," hanging up on her.

Though thinking him rude she rushed to his office, seeing the papers on his desk. She drove to his apartment, very impressed at the location and the luxury look of the complex. She rang his apartment number and was buzzed in without a word being spoken. She took the lift to his penthouse apartment and was stunned at the size of it and the views that could be seen. She gave him the papers as he closed the door behind her.

"While you're here can you make me some lunch, I haven't eaten today."

"Yes Sir, what do you want?"

"Have a look in the kitchen, just make me up something."

"Yes Sir."

She went to the huge kitchen while he went to his desk in the corner of the large living room. She made him a ham and cheese omelette, serving it with some salad and breads. When it was ready he joined her in the kitchen and sat on a bar stool as he ate. He watched her as she tidied up around her.

"Lyds, this is great, is there no ends to your talents."

She turned towards him and blushed, "Years of experience of doing quick meals for the family."

He smiled at her as they both knew that not was all the talents he was referring to.

Without being asked she made some coffee for him. When he was finished she took his plates and put them in the dishwasher. She looked at him for some indication as to whether she should leave.

"Lyds, I'm glad to say we're always done with the deal with Gerry."

"That's great Sir, I know how important it is."

"Do you?"

"Yes, of course I do," looking strangely at him, just as she heard the door bell buzz.

She watched as he walked to the door intercom, pressing it and hearing Gerry's voice.

"Hi, come on up Gerry."

"Gerry is here?"

"Yes, we're going to conclude the deal here."

"Ok, I should go."

"No, stay, in case we need anything," giving her a big smile.

She smiled back at him, "Ok, I'll stay, I'm sure he would like some coffee."

"Good girl, I'm sure he would," as he walked towards her, surprising her with a kiss and a slight slap of her ass.

Gerry walked in seeing Lydia in the kitchen, "Oh Hi Lyds, I didn't know you were here, how are you?"

"Good thanks Gerry, I hope your wife is feeling better."

"Yes, she is, I hope I didn't make a nuisance of myself the other night."

"Not at all Gerry, it was a good night," without thinking giving James a smile.

"Lyds, will you get us some coffee please while I go over the papers with Gerry."

"Yes Sir" which did not go unnoticed by Gerry.

She brought the coffee to them with some biscuits. She then left them and went to the window looking over the views over the city below. She did not notice that Gerry had been watching her every move, staring at her legs as she walked across the room. She listened as the two guys argued about some of the finer points of the contract. After 30 minutes Gerry went to the bathroom and James approached her at the window.

"Nearly there thankfully, just need to push him over the line."

"That's great, should I go?"

"No, I might need you to help."

"In what way Sir?"

"let's just see what happens, ok?"

Thinking it strange what he had said she looked at him, "Ok Sir."

Gerry returned. After a few minutes James called her, "Lyds, can you get us some whiskys please."

"Yes Sir."

When she gave them the whiskys Gerry asked her whether she was having one. James told her to get another.

They were seated on the couches looking over the riverside below. The two guys were seated on one couch opposite another on which she sat. Her skirt had gone up a few inches on the soft couch and she knew that any movement would let the guys see the top of her stockings.

"James, this is a great view," looking at the view, but also at Lydia, who was between them and the window.

"Indeed it is," and it gets better all the time, looking and smiling at her, "Lyds will you get more drinks please" knowing that to get up from her position that she might display more to them.

"Yes Sir."

As she went to get up she was conscious that she had parted her legs and that the guys could probably see more than they should.

Gerry stared at she moved off the couch, seeing the top of her stockings and a glimpse of white panty. He looked at James who was also staring in the same direction. They smiled at each other.

She returned with the drinks and sat down, once again giving them a quick flash of white. They talked about the dinner of the previous Friday.

"Lyds, you looked stunning."

"Thanks Gerry."

He laughed, "Do I not get "Sir"

She looked at her boss who was smiling at her but said nothing. As the two men talked it was obvious to her that Gerry was clearly looking at her legs, probably hoping for a quick peek. James looked over at her catching her eye. When she was directly looking at him, he looked down at his own legs and opened them slightly. She looked at him questioningly not knowing what he was indicating. He then looked at her legs while opening his own wider. She got the message and looked at him pleadingly. His response was to open and close his legs and to look back towards Gerry.

As they talked about family she thought about what he wanted her to do. She looked up when James said "anything" to Gerry. She had not heard the context of the word but he was staring at her as he said it. She had promised him she would do anything for him and he was reminding her. Pretending to look out at the view she opened her legs wider.

Gerry looked over to see her legs open. He could clearly see the top of her stockings and her white lacy panties. He watched as she closed her legs and then opened them again. He could make out her pussy lips under her panties and he was becoming aroused. She remained in that position for a few minutes before James told her to get more drinks. As she handed them the drinks both men smiled at her.

"Thank you Lyds."

"You're welcome, Sir."

"What's with all this "Sir" stuff?"

James looked up at her as she blushed, "Well Lyds here will do whatever I want so she calls me Sir."

"Like all good secretaries."

"Oh Lyds is more than a secretary."

She looked at him not believing what she was hearing. She pleaded with him with her eyes.

"What do you mean James?"

"Well for a start I tell her what to wear."

"And a great choice too."

Both men laughed, "What else?"

"I told her to flash her panties at you."

"No way, I don't believe you."

"Ask her?"

"Did he?"

Looking at the ground, "Yes"

"And if I wanted to see them again?" he asked, looking at James.

"Tell her."

He turned towards her, standing in front of him, "Show me your panties."

She looked at her Boss but saw in his eyes this was what he wanted. She placed her hands on her skirt and lifted it slowly upwards, displaying her stockings, legs then her panties to both guys.

"Fucking hell, that's hot, can we see more."

"Gerry, now you're getting greedy, Lyds here is a married woman, I think she has gone further than she should have. It's just that she knows how important you are to me. I'm sure she didn't want to do this at all."

She stood there, skirt still raised, relieved at his words. She watched as Gerry stared at her legs and panties, the longing very visible in his eyes.

"You mean this is as far as she goes?"

"Gerry, you're being unfair to her. Lyds, will you get us more drink please and Gerry and I can finalise our deal."

Relieved, she let her skirt fall and walked away to the kitchen, shaking as she did so. She could hear the guys talking.