Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, you're not telling me you haven't been in her panties?"

"Gerry, I'm not telling you anything," laughing with him, "now can we get this deal done?"

"If you throw her in with it, maybe I'll sign."

She was panicking listening to the conversation. She could tell from his tone that the last comment was not a joke, that Gerry wanted her as part of the deal. She waited to hear James response.

"Lyds, where are those drinks?"

She put the drinks on a tray and walked back to the couch, aware that Gerry could not keep his eyes off her. She handed them the drinks.

"Lyds, Gerry and I are going to complete this deal. Will you please go wait in the kitchen."

She looked at him with pleading scared eyes, "Yes Sir."

For the next 30 minutes she sat on a bar stool waiting for the guys to finish their business. She could not see or hear them as they had retreated to his office on the other side of the apartment. She could not avoid thinking about Gerry's last words and hoped that James did not for one moment consider his wishes. She thought about leaving but she did not want to go without telling James first. Part of her hoped that after Gerry had left that James would want to have sex with her.

After another ten minutes she heard movement and then the apartment door close. She was relieved that now Gerry had gone. She remained where she was, then hearing footsteps coming towards the kitchen. She turned around when the door swung open, stunned to see Gerry looking at her.

"Follow me."

He turned and walked back to the lounge area, resuming his place on the couch. She followed slowly, looking around to see where James was, but not seeing him. When she was near him she saw Gerry with a huge smile on his face.

"Take your skirt off."

"Where is James?"

"James has gone out for a while to leave us some time alone," indicating with his hands towards her skirt.

"What's going on here, he wouldn't do that to me."

"Do you see him? He's not here, he told me that you will do anything for him, that you would understand those words."

"I don't believe you."

He laughed loudly, "Lyds, have a look at the contract on the table behind you."

She nervously went to the table seeing one signature on the last page, that of James, the other still blank, the pen on the side.

"It's up to you whether I sign."

She turned back towards him, aware his words were true. James had left her here alone with him to seal the deal. Knowing now she had no choice she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground.

"Blouse."

She unbuttoned it, taking if off, standing in front of him in her bra, panties, stockings and heels.

"Walk to the window."

She walked and stood in front of the windows, glad to be so high up from the street below.

"That's some ass you have there, turn around, walk back to me."

"And you have amazing tits."

She reached back unclasping her bra and throwing it on the couch. He stared at her huge tits, unable to hold back his opinion, "Oh Lyds, you have the best tits I've ever seen and those nipples are huge."

He put his hand out to her. She caught his hand and he pulled her next to him on the couch.

"Kiss me"

She lent in towards him and kissed him, feeling his passion returned with force. His hands went to her tits, grabbing both roughly, lifting them up and letting them fall, pinching her nipples, squeezing them tight. He stopped kissing, bending down to take her nipples in his mouth, biting them gently and sucking hard on them. She reacted with a little moan as she felt his hands wander down her body and between her legs. She opened her legs to give him access.

He stopped sucking on her nipples and looked up at her.

"Oh you are a dirty bitch, aren't you, look at you opening your legs for me," laughing as he slipped his hands inside her panties, fingering her roughly, as he kissed her again.

She could not believe what was happening. The moment he had started sucking on her nipples she had lost her resistance to him. When she felt his hands wander down her natural reaction was to open her legs. She wanted to feel his hands there. When he called her a dirty bitch her immediate thought was disgust, not at the words but at herself as she knew what he was saying was correct. She returned his kisses with real feeling, her hands going towards his crotch area.

"Oh yes baby, you want me, don't you."

"Yes Gerry, I do," getting on all fours on the large couch, opening his belt, then his buttons before lowering his zip. He sat up a little to allow her lower his trousers and boxer shorts. She looked down at his hard cock surrounded by thick black hair. She saw that it wasn't too big but it looked thick. She felt his hands on her head pushing it down. Up to the previous day she had only ever sucked her husband's small cock and that had been rare and many years ago. Now in the space of two days she was going to suck on her second cock. She lowered herself taking it into her mouth. It didn't taste very good and the thick hair was horrible in her mouth.

Nevertheless she started sucking on it, it was far easier than on James larger cock and she had no trouble taking it all after a while. She listened to Gerry moaning and calling her names, that was obviously his thing.

"Oh you dirty bitch, you can't get enough can you, if only your husband could see you now."

She sucked away, listening to his words. After a few minutes she felt fingers in the panties, taking them off her. Being busy sucking on his cock she did not take in for a few moments that, while this was happening, Gerry had his hands on her head pushing her hard onto his cock.

When she did realise that his hands could not be in two places at once it was too late as she immediately felt a cock driven into her wet pussy, impaling her on Gerry's cock at the same time.

"Good of you to join us James, your girl here is a right dirty bitch."

"My own married cunt Gerry."

She listened to the two guys, not caring what they were saying. She sucked on his cock faster while at the same time opening her legs wider to give her boss easier access to her willing pussy, pushing back against him.

James looked down at her sucking his new client, feeling her pussy grab onto his cock again. He had been worried as to how she would react to being alone with Gerry but deep down he knew that she would do anything for him, that she had many years of pent up frustration in her, waiting to be explored and utilised. He drilled his cock into her hard and fast, knowing he was hurting her but not caring. He watched as Gerry moaned louder and louder, eventually letting out a huge roar as he came in her mouth, his cum dripping out the sides, as she began to move her ass in line with his thrusts.

She was moaning loudly herself, loving the hardness and force of the fucking she was getting. She screamed as she had her first orgasm but he kept on fucking her. At the same time Gerry had started biting on her nipples which drove her to another orgasm. It wasn't long before she felt James tense up behind her and then feeling his cum spill deep in her, giving her a third orgasm before he withdrew and walked away, leaving her exhausted lying on top of Gerry.

Gerry pushed her off him, leaving her sprayed out on the couch, legs apart, cum dripping from her pussy and her mouth. James walked to the table and picked up the contract, handing it to him. He placed the contract on her legs and pussy and signed it.

"That's the best sign on bonus I've ever had," flipping his fingers against her now very sensitive nipples, before standing up and pulling his trousers up.

"Gerry, I look forward to doing business with you," shaking his hand, both of the men looking down at her exhausted body, her stockings half way down her legs.

Gerry picked up his whisky glass, drinking the few remaining drops before saying his goodbyes and leaving. She got up from the couch, putting on her clothes while James sat and watched.

"You're a good girl Lyds."

She looked at him, "I can't believe you made me do that."

He laughed at her, "From what I could see no one made you do anything, that was all of your own doing."

"It wasn't" she screamed at him, "you made me do it."

"I wasn't even here, face it, you're a dirty married cunt who just can't get enough, now that you know how good it is."

"I am not, you did this to me."

"Lyds, you believe what you want, we can stop whenever you want. But remember if you want to carry on, you do what I want, anything."

"Yes Sir."

"Go home to your family, I will see you tomorrow."

Without another word she left.

He sat on his couch watching her go. He himself could not believe how far he had gone with her in just the last two days. He had to think now about his future plans for her. Sometimes when he had finally got his way he would abandon his conquests and move on to newer ones.

However he thought that she had much more to give and he looked forward to testing exactly just how far he could take her. Then there was Stella, should he introduce her to some bi domination.

That might be very interesting...