Maturing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod," she smiled. "It's rare for me to be hit with a big one."

"Then you'll wanted to celebrate and have it up your butt?"

"No way," she wheezed and went down on him, licking over his balls and up the side of his dick and back on the other side, making the penis shaft almost smash through its head.

They fell on to the bed and wriggled into a sixty-nine position and went at it, slowly and with intent to get each other off.

Harry had picked Natalie to be a screamer but no, she just sighed and then went soft and Harry lapped the extra flow of secretions and lifted up smacking his lips and she giggled and pulled him down on to her and rammed her tongue into his mouth.

After that foreplay she whispered she was ready.

"Roll on my rubber."

She said okay and handled the sheathing of his cock in latex with obvious expertise.

Harry really liked women who were prepared to become fully involved in sex and Natalie continued by placing a leg over his shoulder and then guiding in the erection. It was a firm fit but he knew all about the incredible elasticity of a vagina, well in respect of most women. He slid in a finger alongside his cock and she whimpered and came again.

"Pal you certainly managed to get me off quickly," she sighed and began rocking back on him as he built up into a steady rhythm that he was capable of maintaining for quite some time."

"Push deep into me."

"Why the sensitivity for you is around your opening and about a third of the way in?"

"I know that but guys get the macho feeling of being there, done that when their balls smash against a pussy, or so I've been told more than once."

Harry pushed in as far as he could and she gasped and he thought he'd probably touched her cervix. He eased back a bit and Natalie relaxed.

They banged away for almost two hours, amusing themselves immensely.

Natalie staggered off to the kitchen and staggered back and wailed, "My roast has cooked into cinders."

"That's fine Nat," he yawned. "Slip back in here and we'll find how far we can get with anal and will then go out for dinner."

An hour later Natalie was in no mood for anything but sleep and so Harry, smelling like the janitor of a brothel, grabbed a burger on the way home and had been surprised how far the server stood away from him.

Natalie and Harry arrived at work next morning looking rather jaded and, noticing those two were avoiding looking at each other, the four other women went into a huddle and clearly the conversation was Natalie and the boss had fucked last night, all night by the look of it.

The next day Harry was bouncy again and Taylor picked the right moment to whisper to him, "My parents will be out till late tomorrow night. Will you come round for a bite?"

Harry automatically glanced at her tits at the mention of bite. Taylor giggled and said he mustn't mark her otherwise her boyfriend would find out.

"But Taylor you are only nineteen."

"I know that funny boy. Don't you think I can do it?"

"I could never be that rude," Harry sighed. "Time and your address please."

Harry notched up quite a good fuck but arrived at work next morning with a bruised face and Taylor failed to show.

Motherly Liz called her and said Taylor said she wouldn't be in until tomorrow.

Taylor had said to Liz, "I had rather a disturbing evening. Harry and I had just commenced round two when my boyfriend arrived, using the key my mom had given him. He hauled Harry off me and attempted to punch out Harry's lights but Harry began hitting back and Ryan was left in a bloody mess and Harry left, saying he'd lost further interest in sex and I could understand that. After patching up Ryan who appeared legless, I took him home and told his parents Ryan had been in a bar room fight. I then went home and spent three hours getting Ryan's blood off the carpet, bed and wall. God it was thrilling seeing Harry in action. It was even better than sex although I'd never expected to ever find something better than sex."

At the morning coffee break Liz shared with the other women what Taylor had told her. Natalie attempted to establish with the other three women the order in which they should approach Harry but they backed off. Liz and Megan of course were married and so had to be seen to be appalled with the idea of having sex with him. They then all looked at Charlotte who obviously looked the best built for sex but her main preference was for females.

"No way would I wish him to mess me," she said.

With that the conversation switched to talking about food.

After work a few days later Charlotte was walking to the train station when Harry sidled up to her.

"Hi Charlotte."

"Oh hi Harry. I had something to say to you. I want to have sex with you."

"Oh great. Call home now. Then we'll go to early dinner and then back to my room that is rather pokey and down market."

"Harry I'm after sex, not to inspect the bedroom as if I was in interior design."

Charlotte and Harry took a corner booth at the back of the near empty restaurant where they completed most of the foreplay before finishing dinner. Her cheeks were highly flushed and her breasts looked at least fifteen percent larger by the time they left after Harry had zipped up and wiped excess off Charlotte's chin.

"God you're a hot dinner date," he grinned.

She just loved hearing that.

The bedroom was very tidy, impressing Charlotte and all the girlie pictures had gone, not that she'd know they'd been there, generally replaced by tear-sheets of high profile businessmen. But there was one exception and that made Charlotte gasp: it was a full-on nude professional photograph mounted on board of Natalie Masters from their office.

Staring at it, almost drooling, Charlotte whispered, "God to think Nat hides that glorious body under those frumpy clothes she wears. You obviously have fucked her?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Yeah I bet they were, around her pussy," Charlotte said and then began undressing Harry.

Charlotte who was thirty, a honey blonde with a wide mouth pretty well locked into soft smiling mode, was a delight to undress, another babe with extra long legs. She loved her legs but hated her tits because they flopped. Floppy tits tended to almost send Harry into and orbit of ecstasy when permitted to wrap them around his dick or to flop larger ones around his head. Females appeared at a loss to understand what it was that attracted men to tits, particularly to really mobile tits.

With the dress gone he stroked her belly and said she wore absolutely beautiful underwear. He grinned when he saw a wider damp patch suddenly appear over the dampness generated by earlier over-excitement.

Charlotte gave the impression of being thin but yet she had fleshly tits, pads on her hips where guys probably liked to grab to hold on, a flat but yet fleshy butt and fat pussy lips.

Oh yes, a thoroughbred body of a woman built for sex although apparently not many males had sampled it. Charlotte had already told him that, confiding she found women were generally better lovers than men. Well Harry had no intention of attempting to demonstrate male superiority. His only intention was to get his rocks off and take Charlotte with him.

She must have read his mind because she put an unexpectedly high level of energy into their couplings. They had three satisfying fucks that night and then a mystic slow roller in the morning when still half-asleep, Harry taking her from behind, before they left for breakfast and then to work, arriving together and not bothered about that. The two older women, Liz and Megan were already at their desks and apart from Charlotte's extra sloe-eyed look and walking with her legs a little father apart than usual, they immediately noticed she was in the same dress and shoes as yesterday and knew that was so unlike Charlotte.

The next week Harry dated Natalie three more times to give her what she wanted and she then said it would be best if they didn't date any more and Harry didn't argue, thinking such activity must unsettle the other women in his office life.

He was right about that. Jess came in smiling and invited him to her office. She closed the door and lost her smile, perhaps not in that order.

"I've learned you have been indulging in sex with your staff."

"Not at the office and not with all of them and none together."

"And you believe I'm supposed to be impressed by that admission?"

Harry wondered how the hell was he supposed to answer and so took the easy option and said yes.

Jess snorted.

Harry waited.

And waited and she sat looking at him, displeasure masking her face.

He asked, "Well what's your beef?"

"Why didn't you tap me on the shoulder first and only fuck me?"

Harry was gob-smacked.

"You?"

"Yes me," she sniffed and dabbed her eyes.

"But you have a swain."

"A what?"

"Boyfriend."

"I don't have a boyfriend."

Harry said what about that beefy, over-dressed guy.

"What beefy, over-dressed guy. I said I have no boyfriend. God I should know."

Harry said scathingly, "What about the faux blond with big shoulder pads that visited you in here last week, kicking the door shut and grabbing your butt?"

Jess turned white. "Omigod. Him. You saw that?"

"Yes but I think I was the only one who did."

"He's my brother and was here to bully me for money. He's out of work again and apparently angered dad over something and dad refused to give him money."

"Oh god, Jess. I'm so sorry. That was none of my business and I came to the completely wrong conclusion. You brother ought not to touch you in a menacing way like that."

"I know. Please go. I'm now more upset that ever."

Harry left without another word and closed the door gently.

An hour later Jess called him.

"Sorry."

"It was a misunderstanding. Dinner tonight. Just dinner."

"Come to my apartment."

"Okay I have the address."

"You have my address?"

"Yes I've been stalking you."

There was silence.

"That was meant to be a joke."

"Not one I find acceptable."

"Yeah, right. I've been stupid again."

"You are not stupid. Come at 7:00 for drinks."

"Thanks. Bye."

Harry's juices were flowing. As soon as Megan was back from examining paper textures and weights at the printer's he called a meeting.

"So ladies, let's listen to these individual ideas you have come up with to now be examined collectively."

CHAPTER 2

Jess opened the door smiling toothily. She was in a tight red gown than displayed a gently curving belly and that had Harry thinking about holding off premature ejaculation.

"Are you okay Harry?" she asked, pulling him though the door.

"You looked so stunning I worried I was about to ejaculate."

She looked aghast and he felt like a fool. Why the fuck had he said that?

Jess giggled and said there was something original about Harry.

"That greeting was powerful enough to set me back on my heels, and that's saying something."

"Look I was out of line. I apologize and..."

"Shut up please Harry. I loved it but just as well I haven't got my parents sitting in this room waiting to have dinner with us."

"Are they in the apartment?"

"No Harry. Mom's taken dad to a charity fund-raiser."

Harry looked around. "This is pretty impressive."

"I agree but it cost so much I can't afford to buy panties."

She was smiling when he looked up from her pelvic area and said, "I was joking but as you may know it is impractical to wear a bra or panties with a dress this tight as they spoil the lines."

"You have a beautiful body."

"Thank you. A drink, I have white wine but can make cocktails?"

"White wine, preferably dry."

"That's my choice too."

Harry followed her to the open kitchen as far as the breakfast bar.

"Please excuse me for bringing this up but do you wish me to try to discipline your brother? He should not bully you like he did."

"No thank you Harry and that ends that discussion. I'd prefer you to talk to me about sex."

"Well it's one of my best past times and I think I'm good at it. You appear to be going without it at present because that's a shame because you look as it would put a lot into it to extract a lot from it."

"Gee Harry that was a bit more expansive than I'd expected but I must say you have summarized my position perfectly, perhaps better than I would have articulated."

Jess handed Harry his wine.

They clinked glasses and he sipped as he looked into the blonde's darkish blue eyes and said "Beautiful" and he watched her blush emerge.

He half-expected her to whimper and haul him off to bed, but she didn't.

Ah well. A nicely cooked dinner was an excellent alternative to charred remains.

After they cleared away dinner and were on a sofa sipping brandy with their coffee he asked, "May I touch you?"

She smiled a yes and as he placed an arm around her she snuggled closer and pushed up her face to be kissed.

They kissed softly and neither hurried to break away but then as everyone knows all kisses have a finite length.

Harry wanted to run a hand over her breast but knew it was a very expensive dress. What if his hand was rough and caught the fine fabric. He hesitated and wondered if he should ask her to remove her dress?

Jeepers, what if she said no. They would then sit awkwardly looking at the far wall.

Jess yawned and ended his dilemma. "Well I have a big day tomorrow, the quarterly board meeting. Dad is becoming agitated about receiving little response to his call to find ways to increase revenue."

That comment left Harry's dick starved of blood flow.

"What time is the meeting? I wasn't aware it was scheduled."

"Damn that's my fault, another lapse in communication. You must be placed on the weekly meeting schedule of our senior team chaired by dad. They have lunch at 1:00, a working lunch."

"Good. We had a team meeting this morning and made significant progress. We'll wrap up early morning and my preliminary report should be on your desk by 11:00. These are ideas on how we could advance interest in our product range through promotions, things that have not been attempted here before. The team came up with their ideas with me pushing them. My sole contribution was to observe there is no direct line between my department and those responsible for deciding on new supply items and also with sales to provide us with feedback on what's hot and what's not. That lack of intercommunication is appalling."

"I've tried to get the links between marketing and promotion more systematically established but my father declined approving that, saying it was just another way of extending bureaucracy."

"That's bullshit."

"I know."

"Then base a report on what I feed you with my report and if you are dismissed by your father at the meeting then ask that you be allowed to call me in to explain how I see the situation."

"Line managers don't attend board meetings."

"Then argue for this exception if the need arises. Be a bitch if necessary."

"Harry!"

"You are not in your seat to garner popularity Jess. You are in it to give hum to the business machine. Women were given the ability to be bitchy for good reason."

"Well I don't know."

"Just think about it."

"God this tension is making my nipples rise. Look at them."

"I'd already noticed."

She grinned.

He stood and she lost her grin. "Are you going?"

"A little while ago you were yawning and thinking about the tension that will be created attending that meeting tomorrow."

"But now I'm stimulated."

"Then bottle it and uncork it should you be in this situation with me again."

She stood smiling and they kissed and she pushed against him.

"Hmmm," he said, biting her ear gently and went to the door.

"Harry," she wailed but he opened the door and closed it without looking back, thinking life was not all about sex and anyway they could always have sex tomorrow or the next day or whenever. Hell what was he on about? Was he maturing?

Early next afternoon Harry was called into the boardroom.

Jess's father Geoffrey Jenkins was there with three outside directors. The two men and a woman were his marketing, financial and legal advisers. The company's CEO Fess Amos who was just back from vacation and Jess were also there.

Geoffrey introduced Harry and then said, "Do you know why you are here Harry?"

"Yes Geoffrey. Jess told me yesterday I could be called for possible further elaboration."

"Good, I'm please you and Jess have your communication lines open. Although wisely it's not in the written report, Jess has told us I regard these links you recommend to interface promotions with marketing and sales data have been dismissed in the past as being wasteful bureaucracy."

"Yes that was mentioned."

"And who should be praised for such incisive decision-making?"

All eyes were on Harry.

"You know all decisions are not set in concrete. If this company wishes to more than double it's current income streams it has to become more proactive and unified and share information so that well are all playing the same game and going in the same direction to achieve the common purpose."

"Isn't that gobbledygook?"

"Indeed it is sir, straight from the mouths of academics and business management consultants. Actually it's code for pull your fingers out guys. This is the target so let's ambush the opposition and claw in some of their territory."

Everyone including the previous tense-face Jess roared in laughter.

"Now I can see validity in that kind of battle cry young man. Let's hear more about how you think we should act and why."

Fifty minutes later Harry emerged from the meeting looking rather drained.

His team sat eyeing him but he was silent.

Natalie asked, "Have you been fired?"

"Nah. We are all to be paid a bonus. The board has adopted several of your proposals. I'm so very proud of our team."

The women rushed up to hug and kiss him and Liz the veteran knew what this was about.

"Before your arrival we just sat here and did things for other people and were never asked for suggestions or encouraged to be creative. You are the reason why we are to receive a bonus and you must have talked impressively in that boardroom."

"Ah that's bullshit Liz."

"Bullshit!" chorused the women.

They went back to work and twenty-minutes later Jess came in and ignoring everyone else learned over and kissed Harry.

He looked bashful but the women in the room loved it.

Jess turned and said, "As a result of the work you guys did as a team enabled Harry to write me an inspiring report and this afternoon he went into the boardroom to back up my representation that I feel he engineered using your creative talents. As a result we are all to receive a bonus to continue to come up with sound ideas to push our marketing efforts forward and at an accelerated rate. Well done guys and Harry I'm making dinner for you tonight."

"Oooh," chorused Harry's team.

* * *

Harry was pleased with himself. He'd settled into the job well and was getting excellent results from his team. And tonight he'd shaft Jess but he thought it was unlikely she'd eclipse Natalie who'd prove to be one of his best fucks ever. Perhaps he should focus on Nat?

He looked around his room and thought why was he still living in this box? He now had plenty of money, boosted by the $1000 check he'd received that afternoon from Jess's father. The chairman had presented the check privately and clasping Harry on the shoulder told him he was receiving the biggest bonus because he'd produced the renaissance in thinking and enterprise that had resulted in the new initiatives.

Well thought Harry, Jess should watch her back. He could be a hot prospect to replace her as general manager. He was aware she had some weaknesses in that role, principally not motivating her personnel well and being rather weak in communicating. Still who was perfect?