All Comments on 'Maureen's Abduction'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking Great!

This was great but too short. Where's part 2? We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this is my favorite style of story and you wrote it very well please continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An abduction story that doesn't let you go.

A very good story with excellect characters, plenty of action, fast paced, plenty of suspense and well crafted. Looking forward to future installments.

RockyIndyRockyIndyover 6 years ago
Incredibly erotic

Very fine writing, I love it so far. Great skill in building the story, can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

See, this is how you do an abduction-rape-slave story. None of that "she was actually a super-submissive slut all along" bullshit. At least not yet. There's violence, a credible threat of death, and the victim wants to escape, she forces herself to embrace the role in order to survive. That's how you do it, ladies and gentlemen. Let's hope the author can keep up the good work and not do a "Slaves can escape but don't because 100% of them are 100% broken 100% of the time.".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3660 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES