Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say anything. Just let me talk," said Mitch.

Darrin nodded and leaned against the counter to listen to what Mitch had to say.

"Good," said Mitch, relaxing a little. "First, I'm sorry about blowing up last night. It'd been a bad day and that was just too much. I'm sure it felt good to have someone . . . do that. But I don't want to lose you. I'm no twink, Darrin. I don't think I was a twink when I was 16, and I'm damn sure not now. But I don't want to lose you, so all I can do is try to give you more of what you want, to make you happy."

A look of horror swept Darrin's face. He glanced around and tried desperately to work out what Mitch had done. He felt like it was just at the tip of his fingers, but couldn't quite get it.

"No. Mitch. What did you do?"

Mitch grabbed the fitted white shirt and pulled it over his head, exposing an expanse of glistening olive skin, and not one hair in sight. Lifting his arms, he exposed his hairless armpits, and Darrin dropped into a chair in shock.

"Everything? Even?" asked Darrin.

"Well I just pruned the bush good. I was so proud when that came in when I was 12, I just couldn't stand to shave it off."

"Thank god!" said Darrin with a laugh, "I don't know how I'd of felt about a husband who looked like he hadn't gone through puberty. Well, you know, other than the adult sized pecker."

"So you like it then? It turns you on?" asked Mitch.

Darrin paused for a moment, trying to collect his thoughts. He remembered why Mitch had done this and carefully began.

"I'm not sure how I feel about it, or if it turns me on. Mitch, I'm not looking for a kid to be with, I love you! I love that you look, act and smell like a man. Kids don't do it for me, you do. And Zach is about as stereotypical twink as would be possible. He doesn't even come close to competing with my husband for hotness," explained Darrin.

"But you said you liked the twink look," said Mitch, feeling a little insecure.

"No, you never gave me a chance to explain. I paused too long, and you exploded. It's flattering that Zach thought I was desirable. And Mitch, I never want to jeopardize what we have. But . . ."

Darrin continued with a sly smile, "It is kinda hot. You're fucking ripped. I've never noticed how chiseled your muscles are before. Maybe we could keep it, for a little while."

"Yeah? You think it's hot?"

"Oh yeah, I think its really sexy," said Darrin.

Looking down Darrin saw the meal that Mitch had ready for him. It wasn't fancy, Mitch didn't do fancy, but the steak, fried okra and baked potato looked delicious. Darrin looked into Mitch's smiling face and walked over and kissed him. Running his hands down Mitch's chest, Darrin enjoyed the feeling of smooth skin under his hands. They kissed gently and then slowly separated. Darrin looked at the hot muscular body in front of him and licked his lips with desire. Glancing back at the table, he decided that patience was a virtue in this case.

"Let's eat, then I want to see what else you've got that's still hidden," said Darrin. He watched as Mitch turned to sit down and noticed his back was equally smooth. Curious, he questioned Mitch.

"How'd you get your back too? I don't see how you reached it."

"Josh did it for me," said Mitch, "And I sent him to the movies so we'd have some time together."

Darrin shook his head, slightly embarrassed that Josh had been dragged into this. But he moved to his chair and soon they were both enjoying a great meal. Once they'd finished, Mitch pulled a coconut cream pie from the refrigerator and cut them a large piece to share. He sat down beside Darrin and they chatted about their day while they enjoyed the pie. Darrin told Mitch about Zach's apology and the extensive plans that Emma had helped with. Mitch finished the last bit of crust and then took their dish to the sink. Turning back to Darrin he flexed slightly and smiled.

"So. What were you think'n we could do for the rest of the evening?" said Mitch with a smirk.

"And Josh is gone?" questioned Darrin.

"Yup, I don't expect him back until late."

Darrin got up and walked over to Mitch. Wrapping his arms around Mitch's trim waist he pulled them into a kiss. Darrin was intrigued with the smooth Mitch. It all felt and smelled so different that it was almost like a different man. After several sensuous minutes of kissing, Darrin slowly sank to his knees in front of Mitch. Reaching up he opened the button on Mitch's jeans and slowly unzipped the stiff fabric. With each millimeter of zipper he lowered, Darrin saw more bare skin. When he reached the base of his man's cock, there was a short wreath of hair surrounding it. Darrin looked up and smiled.

"You didn't leave much did you."

"No, just a little short hedge," said Mitch with a smile.

"Well let's get you out of these and see what else there is," said Darrin.

He pushed Mitch against the counter and then pulled off each boot and sock, sniffing them and smiling. He gripped the jeans and started wiggling them over Mitch's hips. As the Wranglers pooled around his feet, Darrin realized that Mitch hadn't been kidding, there was no hair in sight. Darrin leaned back on his heels as Mitch stepped out of the last of his clothes. Mitch had a beautiful body, and if you liked bare, muscular men, this version of Mitch would have you creaming your pants. While Darrin wasn't immune to Mitch's Abercrombie & Fitch look, he was still coming to terms with it. He decided to stop overthinking it and just enjoy the novelty. It was so different; it was like a different guy, a nice safe fantasy. He looked deep into Mitch's dark brown eyes and then moved back to his knees and sucked Mitch's thickening cock into his mouth. Rolling his tongue around the engorged head he started tasting this new Mitch.

"Oh fuck yeah. That feels amazing," said Mitch with a sigh.

Darrin redoubled his efforts, pressing Mitch's cock into his mouth. With his eyes closed he missed the familiar touch of Mitch's pubic hair against his face. Caressing Mitch and finding bare skin was strangely erotic, like he had never been with his husband before. Darrin worked over Mitch's cock carefully, his head moving to catch all the spots that he knew Mitch loved. Soon he had Mitch pressing against him and moaning.

"Oh yeah baby. That feels so good. Holy fuck that's amazing!" said Mitch between gasps.

Darrin backed his head off Mitch's now rock hard cock. Slowly moving until just the tip was between his lips, he dug his tongue into the hole, sucking precum from it. Once the last of the sweet nectar was sucked out, Darrin released it.

"Let's go to the bedroom, lover. I want to touch this body all over until you're squirming," said Darrin with a grin.

Mitch pushed himself off the counter and padded to the bedroom. Darrin walked right behind him, enjoying the view. Once they were in the bedroom Mitch turned to Darrin and wrapped his arms around him. They kissed softly, tenderly showing their love for each other as their desire built. Mitch worked his hands between them and unbuttoned Darrin's shirt. Pressing it over Darrin's shoulders, he let the shirt flutter to the floor. As their chests rubbed against each other, Mitch's breath hissed between his teeth.

"What's wrong, babe?" asked Darrin.

"Nothing, it's just been a very long time since I felt a hairy chest against my bare skin."

"Is it good?"

"Ummm, it's different. But fuck you're sexy," said Mitch. Running his hands over Darrin's chest like he'd never seen it before, Mitch slowly slid to his knees. Unzipping the fly in Darrin's slacks, he pulled out his throbbing cock and immediately sank it deep in his throat. Grabbing Darrin's muscular ass, he enjoyed the feel of butt flexing in his hands as their lovemaking became more passionate. Mitch released all but Darrin's cockhead, jacking him as his tongue swirled around it. Eventually he fished Darrin's sack out of his pants and nestled his face under it. Sucking in his nuts one at the time Mitch carefully gave each one a tongue bath.

"Shit! That feels amazing! Damn I'm close. I could fuck'n blow," said Darrin through a sigh.

Mitch's pulse raced as he dove forward, wanting to bring his man off. Tonguing along the underside of Darrin's thick cock, his hand was a blur as he worked to bring his man to climax. The racing fist increased the volume of Darrin's cries until Mitch could tell they were at the edge. He raced to start tongue fucking Mitch's dick.

"Oh god! Oh god! Fuck'n coming!" screamed Darrin.

Mitch pulled off and rubbed Darrin's cock against his face. Darrin's cock flexed in his hand and started shooting cum over Mitch. Mitch closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of hot cum coating his face. His tongue darted out to taste Darrin's delicious man juice. Soon the flow stopped and Mitch looked up at Darrin, knowing he was covered with cum. Darrin gave a smile of pleasure and slowly lowered himself so he and Mitch were face to face. Wrapping his hands around Mitch's head he started licking and sucking every last trail of cum from his husband's face. Soon he was clean, his face glistening softly from the coating of saliva. Darrin looked at Mitch and smiled.

"I think it's your turn now, lover."

Darrin moved forward, pressing Mitch onto his back. Gazing down at the handsome man on the floor under him, he gave Mitch a wicked look. Standing up, Darrin quickly stripped as he moved into the bathroom. Coming back, he tossed one of their huge towels to Mitch.

"Lay on that. It'll make it easier to clean up afterwards," said Darrin.

"And are we gonna to be messy?" asked Mitch with a grin.

"Oh yes! I'm gonna be very messy!"

Darrin waited until Mitch was on the towel and pulled out a bottle of baby oil that he'd retrieved. Holding it above Mitch he started squirting it over his husband's hairless body and then rubbed it slowly over him. The slick substance quickly coated Mitch, and glistened in the light as his muscles flexed with pleasure. Darrin ran his hands over Mitch's bare stomach, missing the growth of hair that had been part of Mitch's original allure for him. The feeling of Mitch squirming under him brought Darrin back to the present. Sliding his hands up Mitch's hot torso, he carefully oiled his nipples and then tweaked and rubbed oil into them for several minutes. Darrin kissed Mitch and then started working his way down his desirable body. He lifted each leg, kissing Mitch's foot and then sliding his hand behind each knee. Pushing forward he sighed with heat as he exposed Mitch's hole. A broad smile broke across his face as he looked down. He was delighted to find the one place Mitch hadn't been able to shear. His butt crack was as hairy as ever, and Darrin found a strange delight in finding something familiar. He looked up at Mitch with a leer.

"Couldn't shave back here huh, stud?"

"No. I got most of the cheeks shaved but wasn't going to take a chance on cutting something important around the goods. And I sure couldn't ask Josh!" said Mitch with a smile.

Darrin started laughing hysterically, "Oh my god, no. I'm so glad you didn't ask Josh. He would have been in treatment for years to get rid of that image."

Mitch laughed and then motioned Darrin back down, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I believe you were about to rim me before you so rudely stopped!"

Darrin smiled and then pressed his face against Mitch's familiar hairy crack. He was immediately overwhelmed with the flavors and scents he found there. Long minutes passed while Darrin explored Mitch's ass, licking and kissing it, flicking his tongue over his exposed hole. As he writhed under the attention, Darrin could feel Mitch's body start to contract. Knowing the signs of an impending orgasm, he dumped the rest of the bottle of oil over Mitch's crotch. Straddling him, Darrin quickly impaling himself on Mitch's twitching cock. Darrin felt a bolt of pain at the rapid entry, but pressed on anyway, wanting Mitch to be buried inside him when he shot. Darrin hit bottom, grinding against Mitch slick bare skin and groaning. The pain was bearable, and the pleasure was rapidly intensifying. Mitch bucked up once and then grabbed Darrin, pinning him against his groin. Darrin felt Mitch's hot load as it filled his ass. Leaning forward, he rubbed his chest against Mitch as his seed emptied itself into Darrin. Soon they lay panting on each other, enjoying the afterglow of wonderful lovemaking.

"That was amazing. Oh god, that was fuck'n amazing," said Mitch.

"Damn straight it was. Holy shit!"

They cuddled on the floor. Touching and embracing, they reconnected after their latest struggle, but eventually they started feeling the hard floor.

"I think it's time to get cleaned up," said Mitch.

"Yeah," said Darrin, standing up. He reached down and tried to grab Mitch, but slid off his oiled skin. Laughing he looked at Mitch, "Looks like you're on your own big boy. For some reason you're all oily."

Mitch laughed and pushed himself up, snagging the towel as he came to his feet. "Yeah, and I wonder how I got that way?"

Darrin chuckled and pushed Mitch ahead of him to the shower. They carefully washed each other until all traces of the oil were gone. Stepping out, Darrin grabbed a clean towel and quickly ran it over himself before carefully drying Mitch. They lay side-by-side in bed and talked about their life together until they drifted off to sleep.

<><><><>

Josh quietly walked into the house, having taken off his boots on the porch. The house seemed so quiet, he hoped everything was fixed. Curiosity finally overcame him and he moved silently until he could look into their room. He could dimly see Mitch spooned against Darrin under their shared sheet. Josh smiled to himself, knowing that they had worked out their problem.

Josh turned and entered his room. Undressing quickly, he couldn't help but lay awake and wonder if he'd ever be lucky enough to find a husband who would work at the relationship the way Darrin and Mitch did. Eventually he drifted off to sleep, guardedly optimistic about leading a happy life.

<><><><>

Darrin woke early the next morning. His arm draped over the man beside him. At first he started, wondering who was beside him. But immediately following the question was the answer, it was Mitch of course. Darrin laid there, his hand traveling over the bare chest under his hand, feeling the slight stubble that had already appeared. He had to admit, Mitch looked hot shaved, but that wasn't how Darrin wanted him. He liked Mitch with a full pelt. It excited him, turned him on, and most importantly it was how Mitch really was. He felt Mitch stir under his arm.

"Morning, sunshine," said Darrin.

"Morn'n," muttered Mitch.

After a few minutes of silence they both started to talk. Laughing, Darrin nudged Mitch.

"Go ahead, what were you going to say."

"Ok, well you know how you tell me we need to talk all the time. Well, I don't think I can do the shaving. It was fun last night, but it just didn't feel like me. Sorry," said Mitch.

Darrin leaned over and kissed Mitch's stubble coated face, "Dumbass, that's what I was going to say too. It was hot, and damn you're sexy that way. But it just didn't feel right. And besides, I like my hairy Mitch."

Mitch turned his head and kissed Darrin softly. "Good, glad that's settled. Now we better get breakfast started. The boy will be up soon and he'll be starving as usual."

Darrin laughed in agreement and they both moved to climb out of the bed.

<><><><>

Darrin smiled as he watched the white stretch limo pull up beside their barn. The door quickly opened to reveal a slender young woman dressed in a long white prom gown. He cringed at the thought of what was going to happen when she moved across the bare dirt to get inside. But Darrin had to smile when she very practically gathered her dress and pulled it up until it was several inches above the ground, showing the white cowboy boots she was wearing. Hearing a chuckle behind him he turned to see Mitch watching the same scene.

"You just gotta love ag school students," said Mitch.

"Yup," said Darrin, "They're nothing if not practical." He watched as the first girl was joined by a second from the same limo. The pair kissed and then moved toward the barn to join the growing crowd. He was amazed at how the prom had shaped up. Over the past several weeks things had just started being dropped off. Their barn was a huge cavernous building, and Darrin had no idea why the previous owners had put in a concrete floor, but he was glad they had. Now it was festooned with decorations in a Mardi Gras theme and they had enough food to feed several hundred people. Between the volunteer chaperones and Emma's help, things seemed to be going pretty well. The portable dance floor someone had delivered was already getting a workout, and the kids looked amazing. There were tux's and dresses galore, along with a few less conventionally dressed people. No one seemed to care. Everyone was there to have fun, and they were succeeding.

As the evening wore on Darrin had to chuckle when a few of the couples were escorted back into the dance from the darkness. From their flushed faces and embarrassed looks, it appeared at some of them had gotten fairly far along before being caught. But the people doing sweeps were pretty determined that this prom wasn't going to be remembered for it's great sex. This was of course Emma's planning and Darrin had to smile as he watched Emma work through the crowd with all the poise of a seasoned politician, and the focus of a five-star general.

As the evening unrolled, the guests just kept coming. Darrin noticed that some of the couples were not same sex. At first he wondered about it, but he finally marked it up to a change in perspective. Who someone was with just wasn't an issue to these kids. It was about the person, not who they slept with. Darrin had a feeling that Josh alone was partly responsible for the turn out. He was becoming a popular kid. As the crowd started to look like it needed another adult, Darrin shrugged his shoulders and moved to help out. He just hoped that at some point he and Mitch could take a slow dance around the floor too.

<><><><>

Josh looked at himself in the mirror. He liked the black tux that he'd picked out for the prom. It was fitted, showing off his muscular body to its best advantage. He was very much looking forward to the event and planned to dance with everyone, male or female, before the night was over. With the fastening of last button on his vest, he walked out the door and into a scene that was considerably busier than he'd anticipated. He stood on the porch and watched as a steady stream of people arrived. The pasture they'd set aside for parking was rapidly filling, as was the barn.

As he wandered through the dance, several people greeted him. He'd been a little concerned about it when Darrin had first proposed the idea, but he hadn't wanted to discourage him. But he was amazed at how well everything looked. Lots of his friends had donated stuff, as well as people who knew Mitch and Darrin. That woman Darrin worked with, Dr. Ruck, intimidated Josh, but she had worked hard at making everything really nice. He smiled broadly as Karen and Lisa danced past him. He knew they had both been looking forward to the dance. They had been together for several years, and Karen had told Josh about the white boots with gold stitching that she'd used a big chunk of this year's calf check to buy. Josh turned when he felt a presence at his side and found Ross standing beside him.

"Hey Ross, how are you tonight?" said Josh.

"Great actually. I wasn't too sure about this party, but it looks kick ass, Josh."

"Yeah, well Darrin gets most of the credit," he said motioning to Darrin walking through, "I thought it would be lame too. But damn if he didn't pull it off."