Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrin pressed his lips against Mitch's and kissed him hard. Breaking the kiss he lifted Mitch's arms and put them behind his head. Darrin did miss the dense black hair that normally inhabited Mitch's armpits. It harbored and protected those delicious tastes that he so loved, but it was still tantalizingly fragrant as he pressed his face under Mitch's arms. Licking slowly he devoured first one pit and then the other as their lovemaking slowly built in tempo. Mitch was obviously enjoying the attention since Darrin could feel his arm muscles trembling from the treatment he was getting. He lapped and licked until every speck of Mitch's flavor was sucked into his mouth for him to savor. He reluctantly pulled his face out of the spit soaked pits and then kissed Mitch with more than a little heat. Running his fingers down Mitch's torso, he grabbed his nipples and squeezed them hard.

"How about you get out that little leather number you got for Christmas, babe. I think we can put it to good use tonight. I'll grab the stuff from the bathroom," said Darrin in a strained voice. Mitch practically sprinted to the closet to get the harness and was back before Darrin had retrieved the lube. Mitch grinned and handed the leather web to Darrin and then stripped completely, standing with a raging erection and practically panting with need.

Mitch was thrilled that Darrin was taking an aggressive role this time. They were usually in sync about their fun and tonight he really wanted to be taken. He had the feeling that Darrin wanted to take him too. Being exposed in front of Darrin was really turning him on tonight and just added to his submissive role. Mitch watched as Darrin unsnapped the cock ring and hefted it in his hand. He sighed softly when Darrin's hot hand wrapped around his balls and pulled them down tight, running the cold steel ring up the stretched skin. Just as his pleasure was beginning to mount he felt a sharp thump against the underside of his cock head.

"Hey! What the fuck?" he said with a yelp.

"Your dick is too fuck'n big when it's hard. I was trying to make it go down," said Darrin with a smile, not looking repentant in the least.

Mitch noticed it had worked though; his rampant erection was diminished to a nice soft chubby. He winced slightly as Darrin threaded his cock through the ring and then let it go. He gasp with pleasure as Darrin's hot mouth surrounded his flaccid cock and began licking. Mitch quickly regained his raging hardon and enjoyed the sensations as Darrin expertly serviced his cock. He felt his dick slowly slide out of Darrin's mouth and then slap against his taut stomach. Mitch groaned at the feeling of the stiff leather being tugged over his skin and buckled into place. He was suddenly pulled against Darrin's still clothed body and kissed hard. His left nipple was twisted until Mitch was moaning into Darrin's mouth. Stepping back he watched as Darrin surveyed his body.

"Damn. You're so hot. I'm gonna fuck you until you cream tonight," said Darrin with obvious lust.

Mitch smiled seductively and moved to kneel on the edge of the bed. He made sure his legs were spread widely and his hairy hole was in full view. Looking back he shot Darrin a look of pure lust.

"How about this lover? Is this what you had in mind?" teased Mitch.

"Damn!" said Darrin, followed by his clothes scattering around the room as he stripped. He squatted behind Mitch and immediately drove his tongue deep inside his gut. Darrin was hot and horny and wanted his man in the worst kind of way. He held Mitch's harness tightly while his tongue dove deeper and deeper into his hole. Sitting back on his heels, Darrin ran his hands over Mitch's ass.

"I'll be glad when hair is covering your ass again. I love your tight, round hairy butt," said Darrin.

Mitch laughed and wiggled his ass at Darrin, "Yeah, well no one will be happier to have it grown back than me. It itches like a mother fucker!"

"Let me see if I can't help that some, stud," replied Darrin with a smile.

Mitch watched Darrin grab the bottle of lube and squirted it into the top of his crack. As it slowly ran downward Mitch gasped at the wonderful sensation. Darrin's hot fingers quickly started running through it and Mitch's butt was soon coated with the slick substance. As the cool lube covered his ass it did help the irritation, but created an itch of another kind. He felt Darrin explore his butt, gently letting his finger dip into Mitch's hole, inflaming Mitch's desire to have Darrin inside of him. The gentle touches stopped and he gasped as Darrin plunged two fingers into his hungry butt.

"Oh shit! Oh! Damn you, that feels good," moaned Mitch.

Darrin grabbed a handful of leather from Mitch's back and started finger fucking him hard. Mitch relished the stretch and slight ache as his man opened him for fucking. The sensations built and Mitch let his head sink as he focused on the sensations pulsing from his hole. Suddenly Darrin twisted his hand and found Mitch's prostate.

"Oh holy shit! Yes. Yes! That's it!" yelled Mitch.

Darrin rammed his fingers harder, adding a third digit to the assault on Mitch's prostate. Mitch felt his other hand caressing him, touching his nipples, running up his back, but not touching his aching cock. A sigh of disappointment slipped from between Mitch's lips as Darrin's fingers slipped out. But when he looked back, he sighed in lustful anticipation as he watched Darrin lubed his rigid cock. When the dark red head pushed against Mitch's entrance he relaxed and moaned with pleasure as it slid inside him. He knew once Darrin was past the last gateway he would plunge himself in, and Mitch was not disappointed. With a snap of his hips, Mitch was filled with cock and his body was trembling with need.

"Oh hell yes! That's what I like. God damn you have a tight ass!" yelled Darrin.

With that declaration Mitch got the pounding he desired. Both of them were panting with lust and exertion as they moved from position to position, with Darrin leading the dance. Their final choice was Mitch pinned under Darrin with his back on the floor and his ass curled around so that each time Darrin drove himself into Mitch's ass, it was a direct hit on his prostate. Mitch was soon trembling, threads of precum being flung from his dripping cock as his orgasm started rolling over him.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Shit! Yes, hit it. Damn I'm about to come!" said Mitch through gasps for air.

Darrin's face took on a look of determination as he managed to increase his speed. Mitch screamed with pleasure as Darrin rammed himself over and over across Mitch's swollen prostate. He felt his muscles lock and his orgasm began. Darrin's cock driving through his clenched muscles just increased his pleasure. With a gasp Mitch felt his first jet of cum explode from his hard cock. Mitch groaned as the shot hit Darrin in the chest, coating his hairy pecs with cream. Mitch's body was awash in the sensations of his climax when he heard a growl from Darrin.

"Oh fuck yes! Damn! Coming!"

"Oh god yes, babe. Fill my hole!" said Mitch.

Mitch drifted through the end of his orgasm. Almost limp, he distantly felt Darrin's cock convulsing inside of him and the wonderful wet sound and feeling of a freshly fucked ass comforting him. He felt Darrin's last tremor and opened his eyes to the sight of his husband moving to kiss him gently.

"Damn! That's what I missed at prom?" said Darrin with a smile.

"Only if you'd taken me to the prom, lover," quipped Mitch.

<><><><>

Josh wandered through the dark house. He'd just gotten back from the traditional post-prom party, but he really thought it was nothing compared to the actual prom this time. He wasn't sure how he felt about Zach, but he was interested in finding out. The make out session had been amazing, much better than anything that he'd ever done with Tony. Zach gave the impression that he cared about what Josh was feeling and he seemed very romantic. Josh smiled at the thought of being Zach's first, but he wanted it to be good. He had been doing some checking on the internet after the talk Mitch had given him, and he felt much more prepared to do things right. He'd see how their evening went on Friday, but anyone who was a sci/fi geek couldn't be that bad in Josh's book.

He glanced down the hall at the darkened door to the guy's room. He figured they were exhausted and sound asleep by now. He hoped they hadn't been too bored tonight. He had to think of some way to show them how much it meant to him that they had done all this work. He softly closed the door to his room with a happy smile on his face.

Mitch snickered quietly when he heard the door to Josh's room shut. He turned his head back to Darrin and kissed him gently.

"Sounds like it's time for us to get off the floor and clean up," he whispered to Darrin.

"Yeah, lucky for us he didn't get home until late."

Mitch nodded with a gleeful smile, "Yeah, I think we might of been a little loud again."

Darrin softly chuckled in agreement and helped Mitch up from the floor. They soon had quietly cleaned up from their lovemaking and crawled into bed. As Mitch spooned around Darrin he softly whispered into his ear, "Happy prom, College."

Darrin glanced back with a smile and then snuggled against Mitch. They quickly fell asleep, very content.

<><><><>

Zach sat bouncing his legs as his nervousness built. He was sitting in a deserted driveway a few miles from the ranch in his Prius. Otherwise he would have arrived almost an hour early. He'd had butterflies about this evening all week. Josh had been his dream at the prom. Zach had felt like it was really his prom, instead of Josh's. But in some ways the younger man had seemed more mature and balanced than himself. Their make-out session at the prom had almost resulted in Zach coming in his pants, but Josh had stopped them just short. Zach had been overjoyed when Josh had asked him on a date, and was surprised that it was dinner at the ranch. He wasn't sure how it was going to be, having dinner with his professor and his partner. But to get some time with Josh, Zach was willing to visit with them. They'd seemed pretty cool at the prom anyway.

Zach looked at his watch, 5 minutes, he should be ok to go now. Scooting around in the driveway and then down the county road, he soon found himself knocking on Josh's door. Just as he was about to knock again, it opened to reveal a stunning looking young man.

"Hey Zack, come on in," said Josh in greeting.

"Hi Josh, sorry I'm early."

Josh glanced at the wall clock and smiled, "You're not early. Darrin says if you're not 10 minutes early, then you're late."

Zach chuckled, "Yeah, my Dad says that too."

Zach stepped inside the house and followed Josh into the kitchen. Zach couldn't help but stare at Josh's denim encased ass and the rippling arm muscles showing from his sleeveless shirt. The little wisps of hair that were poking from underneath the arm holes were making Zach hard already. The larger boy in front of him had the muscular build that some people were blessed with. And the heavy work around the ranch had pumped his muscles from nice to 'oh damn'. Zach paused to look around the room, wondering where everyone else was.

As if to read his mind Josh said, "Darrin and Mitch went to dinner and a late movie. They won't be home for hours. I hope you don't mind being here alone. I thought I'd cook us dinner and we could watch 'Return of the Jedi' and chill."

"Sounds great. 'Return of the Jedi' is good, almost as good as 'Revenge of the Sith'," Zach said with a chuckle.

"No way, man! Jedi is kick ass!" said Josh with a smile as he put the food on the table.

"Ok, ok. I give. You can be right," said Zach with a chuckle.

Josh motioned to the table and Zach sat where he'd indicated. Looking over the table, Zach had to smile at the man's man meal Josh had lain out. Masses of meat and potatoes were spread across the table, with a passing nod at a vegetable in the wedge salads that were covered with bleu cheese and bacon. He would have eaten burnt mac & cheese to be with Josh, but with the first crunchy bite of the iceberg lettuce Zach had to smile with pleasure.

"This is really good. Thank you for cooking. That's a lot of work," said Zach.

"Well," began Josh, "Mitch and Darrin did help some. Darrin say's I don't cook much better than Mitch. But I have pie from the café. And it's damn good!"

Zach chuckled and relaxed further. After the first few minutes Zach found that he was very comfortable with the younger man. They talked about common interests and Zach told him about his first year in college. By the end of the meal they both felt much calmer with the other. As they sat eating pie, Zach looked up at Josh with a shy smile.

"What?" asked Josh.

"This is really good pie, and you are incredibly good looking," said Zach.

Josh was confounded. He could not remember anyone, other than the guys, telling him he was good looking. And he didn't really believe Darrin and Mitch, they had to tell him he looked good. He still saw himself as a skinny, gangly adolescent. So Zach's comment and smile had sent shivers through him.

"Thanks," he said, "You're really cute too. I wish I looked as good."

Zach laughed at Josh and then grabbed his hand. "I think we should go watch the movie before we're drowning in syrupy talk."

They cleaned up and moved into the living room. Soon they were both engrossed in the movie and Zach had snuggled against Josh. Josh smiled at the smaller man and put his arm over Zach's shoulders and pulled him tight. As the movie continued they began to touch and caress each other in small ways. By the time the ending credits were rolling across the screen, Zach was lying on top of Josh, kissing him passionately. Josh could feel their hard cocks grind against each other as he ran his fingers down Zach's back. Zach grabbed Josh's shirt and pulled it off. Tossing it to the floor, he dove onto Josh's chest. Nineteen years of repressed passion broke free in a torrent, engulfing Zach as he passionately explored Josh. Zach soon discovered that Josh had sensitive nipples and attacked them with his teeth like they were the last morsels of cake at a Baptist wedding.

Zach felt himself being lifted as Josh stood. Zach realized what was happening and wrapped his legs around Josh's torso and started biting down on his neck. Josh moaned softly and then walked to his bedroom carrying Zach. Closing the door behind him, Josh took Zach to the bed and laid him down gently. Zach arched against Josh's torso and started covering his exposed chest with kisses. Wiggling out, Zach leaped from the bed and started undressing Josh, beginning with his boots. Without thinking he lifted Josh's sock covered feet to his face and then inhaling. Realizing what he'd done he looked at Josh.

"Sorry, I guess that was kind of sick, huh", said Zach quietly.

"Does it make you hard to sniff my raunchy feet?" asked Josh.

"Ah, yeah. Sorry. I can leave if you'd like," said Zach with a forlorn sound to his voice.

Josh smiled and pressed his other socked foot against the side of Zach's face. "Why? You still have another sock to sniff," said Josh with a smile.

Zach paused for a second as he processed what Josh had said, and then a smile broke across his face. Gathering both feet in his hands, he pressed his face against them and his senses were soon overwhelmed with the smell of Josh.

Zach was afraid he'd blown it when he got a little freaky and sniffed Josh's feet. But Josh didn't seem to care, and he was almost high on the smell now. He moved upward, rubbing the inside of Josh's denim covered thigh. Enjoying the muscles rippling under his hands he wondered how far this was going tonight. He wanted Josh so badly, but he didn't want to push anyone further than they were ready. Soon his hands slid over Josh's package and he was kneading it, feeling the hard cock inside. Looking up he sought permission to open the present.

Josh nodded, giving his approval, and the smaller boy almost ripped the jeans opening them. Zach nearly creamed himself at the sight of the huge cock snaking its way under the tight white briefs until it was almost at Josh's hip. Reaching to Josh's sides he grabbed material and pulled, yanking off jeans and underwear, leaving Josh completely naked.

Zach looked over Josh as the larger boy watched him with a smirk. Zach couldn't imagine a more beautiful body. The only hair covering his torso was a dense treasure trail traveling from his navel to his slightly trimmed bush. The sex muscles curling around his hips were deep and pointed right at the main object of Zach's desire. He leaned forward and slowly wrapped his hand around the first cock he'd handled other than his own. It was large, huge in comparison to his own, thick and dripping precum. It had a slight mushroom head that was deep red. He stroked it once, fascinated at the amount of clear honey that ran from the head.

"Zach, come here," Josh said gently.

Zach moved quietly until he was standing in front of Josh. Feeling the work roughed hands over his neck, he gasped and started moving his hips. He wanted to scream with pleasure as Josh began to gently undress him. His chest was on fire from Josh's soft touches. Zach felt hands on his pants and he grabbed them.

"No, please don't. I'll just do you," begged Zach.

"If you don't want to that ok, Zach. But why not?"

"I'm . . . small. Especially compared to—" Zach said as he motioned to Josh's thick manhood.

"Is it big enough that it can run from you to me?" asked Josh with a smile as he continued to touch Zach.

Zach gasped slightly as Josh's hands moved over his chest. Zach was delirious with the combination of fabric and hot finger tips that started rubbing his nipples. The shocks that ran through his system overloaded his brain for several delightful moments before he realized that Josh had talked to him.

"Yeah, sure it's long enough to touch you. How could it not be?" said Zach with a confused tone in his voice.

"Then it's big enough, Zach. Now relax."

Zach felt Josh's big hands over his chest and heard the soft whisper of fabric as the buttons on his shirt were opened. His body tensed in reaction to Josh's soft touches and gentle kisses. Zach's cock was throbbing by the time he felt the soft touch of Josh's fingers opening his pants. As they slowly slid down his legs, Zach moaned at the touch of Josh's fingers over the short blond colored hair on his legs. Kicking off his shoes, Zach was soon stripped to his tight briefs and his body tingled as Josh slipped his fingers over the stretched fabric. He rubbed the head of Zach's cock, lingering at the quickly growing wet spot. Flicking his fingers into the waistband, Josh started pushing them down until Zach's cock flipped out of the confinement. Zach watched Josh for any signs of disappointment, and saw only a smile of pleasure. Josh looked up and met Zach's eyes as he touched his face gently.

"You're beautiful, Zach. Everything is perfect. Turn around and let me see that little butt," said Josh quietly.

Zach turned on shaking legs until his butt was in front of Josh. He felt fingers gently grasp his ass and then tug at it gently.

"Damn! What a fine bubble butt you've got. Fuck!"

Zach smiled over his shoulder at Josh and let the larger boy turn him back so they were facing each other. Josh ran his hands up Zach's chest and started massaging his nipples as they kissed with increasing passion. Josh let one hand slide down Zach's pale chest, teasing its way through the short blond pubic hair until he wrapped his hand around Zach's hard cock. As he squeezed it, Zach bucked forward and groaned.

"Oh god, that feels amazing. Your hand is so big and hot. Shit! Oh shit! No! No! No! Not now!" yelled Zach.