Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh pushed down his foreskin, feeling Zach's body tremble and then explode. Zach's cock blasted off its first volley and left a stripe of white cream across Josh's chest. More lines of pleasure followed as 19 years of desire exploded from Zach. When his body shook with the final ripple of passion, they were both covered in cum. Josh slid his hand through the hot cream, smearing it over both of them while Zach gasped for breath. Finally his heart slowed and he was able to speak.

"Sorry, man. You touched it, and it was over. I couldn't stop," said Zach in apology.

"How long before your gun reloads?" asked Josh with a smile.

Zach's eyebrows flashed up and he smiled "Not long, not long at all. And while I'm reloading . . ." Zach smiled and cast a significant glance at Josh's long hard shaft. Josh smiled and leaned back onto the bed, letting his hard cock jut from his pelvis.

"Go for it," said Josh.

Zach moved forward, wrapping his hand around the velvet covered steel. Sliding his hand over its length he smeared the precum over it. A little hesitant, Zach wanted it to feel amazing for Josh. His hand trembled at the thought that this handsome stud was letting Zach touch him. He felt gentle hands caress his shoulders and he looked up to meet Josh's crystal blue eyes.

"Relax, it's all good. What you're doing feels great," said Josh with a charming smile.

Zach smiled back and let out a shuddering sigh. Tightening his hold on Josh's dick he started gliding his hand up and down its length. As he relaxed he became more adventuresome. Soon he was caressing Josh while his fist flew up and down the hard cock. When he let his fingers trail down Josh's hair dusted balls, Josh let out a loud moan. Zach smiled and rolled them in his fingers, enjoying the chorus of sex noises coming from Josh. Letting his hand slide a little lower, he rubbed against the patch of skin just before Josh's hole. He was stunned at the reaction. Josh's body locked as he let out a scream of pleasure.

"Shit! Holy hell! Do that! Fuck!" yelled Josh.

Zach rubbed hard against Josh's sweet spot. He got a thrill watching the other boy's body buck as he worked on his cock and perineum. As Josh's cries reached a new level, Zach could feel his body lock and shake. For a second Zach was frightened, but when the first jet of erupting cum splattered against him, he knew what was happening. Zach leaned in and the second jet of cum caught him across the face leaving a hot trail. Josh's body was twisting violently as his nuts emptied their contents. When the last bit of cum had oozed out of his dick, Josh collapsed against the bed panting.

"Oh god, man. That was amazing. Fuck!" said Josh between gasps.

"So, I did alright?" questioned Zach.

Josh looked up and started laughing, "Alright? Damn! I don't know what you did down there but god it felt good."

"Cool! I was just trying to make it feel good for you," said Zach as he beamed.

"Come here," said Josh gruffly as he tugged the smaller man on top of him. They kissed passionately as cum smeared across their bare torsos. Zach lasted a few minutes before he moved off Josh.

"I think we need a towel, or something, to clean us up."

Josh waved vaguely to the bathroom, thinking to himself that the cum felt kind of sexy, but Zach was probably right. Zach was back quickly from the bathroom with a towel and a wet washcloth. He cleaned himself off and then focused on Josh. By the time Zach thought they were clean enough, Josh had another woody. Glancing over at Zach's crotch he saw he was in the same situation. Josh wondered how Zach would feel about a mutual blow-job when he looked up to see Zach with a couple of condoms in his hand.

"I brought these. You know, in case. I wanna be safe. But I'm not rushing. Just letting—" Zach was stopped by Josh's hand over his mouth. Josh let go and picked up one of the condoms and looked at it briefly.

"I think that sounds amazing. But let's use my condoms, yours have spermicide on them and apparently that tastes like ass," said Josh with a twinkle in his eye.

Retrieving condoms for both of them, Josh pulled Zach on the bed beside him. Leaning down he nursed gently on his nipples as he unrolled the condom over Zach's stiff prick. With a final kiss on the freckles covering the tip of his nose, Josh released him. Zach moved immediately and sat across Josh's thighs. He jacked Josh a few times and then applied the latex sheath to his thick cock. Zach crawled up Josh's body, pushing him against the bed and started laying kisses sensuously down his throat. Reaching the bottom of his neck, Zach planted one last kiss and then cradled his head under Josh's chin with a soft sigh. Josh reached down and caressed his lover's body and spoke softly,

"What's wrong, Zach? Is everything ok?"

Zach looked up with glistening eyes, a bright smile covering his face. "Everything is perfect. This is just how I imagined my first time. Everything is just so amazing. You're amazing."

Josh cradled the smaller man in his arms. Glad that he could give Zach his dream. And realizing that Zach's careful attention had already made him feel so much more than Tony ever had. They laid quietly for a few minutes before he felt Zach slide down his body. Zach's smooth skin felt so amazing that Josh was lost in the pleasure of the moment. His lust spiked as Zach gently took the head of his cock between his lips and started licking it. Josh could feel his hot little tongue dancing over his cock head and was amazed at how horny it made him. He watched his thick cock disappear into Zach's mouth and then slide out coated with spit. He reached down and caressed Zach's ass, loving its tight round shape. Josh let his finger slide up and down the crack, slowly letting it dip inside until he was rubbing over Zach's hole.

"Oh shit! Shit. Shit. Shit! Keep doing that! Fuck your finger feels so damn good," yelled Zach.

Josh grabbed Zach's leg and pulled him until he was lying on top. Josh watched Zach's dancing cock in front of him for a few seconds, and then sucked it into his mouth. His rock hard cock was a perfect fit; Josh sucked it in to its root. He grabbed Zach's ass cheeks and pried them apart, enjoying the scent of boy ass as it cascaded into his senses. Quickly wetting his finger, Josh was soon teasing Zach's hole with his finger as he sucked his cock.

Zach was also creating amazing sensations for Josh as he sucked and licked his cock. Unable to deep throat it, he started running his tongue up its length and focused on the head. Zach was also teasing Josh's sweet spot again, hoping he would get as good of a reaction as last time. After their earlier hair trigger responses, this time they were both able to last much longer. But longer for a teenager is relative and in a matter of minutes both of their bodies were signally the beginning of their climax.

The ripples of pleasure coursed through Zach. The teasing Josh was doing at his hole was driving him insane. He wanted the thick finger buried inside his gut, but he wasn't sure Josh wanted that. But Josh's skillful oral work on his cock, in conjunction with the teasing soon had Zach plunging over the edge. His small body started bucking with release as he pumped the condom full of cum. Josh held him tight, sucking his latex covered cock as he spewed cum. Zach was still in the final throes of his orgasm when he plunged back on Josh's cock, somehow managing to get it's entire thick length down his throat, triggering Josh's eruption. Zach held on like a determined bronc rider as Josh slammed his cock into his mouth with each wave of lust. With a final thrust, he squirted the last of his juice into the rubber. They collapsed side by side, gasping for air as their second climax of the night left them both breathless. After several minutes Josh sat up and looked at Zach, who had his eyes closed, and saw a look of great contentment on his face. He ran his hand over Zach's arm and smiled when his eyes fluttered open.

"We probably should clean up," said Zach softly.

Without another word he retrieved the towel and cloth from earlier and cleaned them both. Once they had flushed the rubbers, they felt no need for clothing and lay together on the bed cuddling.

"Is it ok if we just stay like this for a little while?" asked Zach softly.

"Sure, babe. Sure. We'll rest for a little while and still be up long before the guys get home," answered Josh.

"Good, cause this feels really nice," said Zach in a whisper.

"Yeah, really nice."

<><><><>

Mitch pulled his head away from Josh's door and smiled at Darrin. "Yeah, definitely two set of snores coming from there. Apparently Josh had a sleep over tonight."

"Yeah, sleep over," said Darrin with a smirk.

"Sure! Had S'mores and watched cartoons all night long," said Mitch with a grin.

"Only if they found porn cartoons!" said Darrin with a laugh as they disappeared into their bedroom.