Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he frantically searched his mind for a way to get the heifer with the correct bull, he was horrified to see heifer stand for the bull she was with. Josh threw up is hands in surrender as the bull mounted her a second time in as many seconds. He knew that Mitch was going to be pissed, but at this point there was no use fighting to separate the two, so he drove them into the pasture.

As he walked back to the house, he wondered how this weekend could get any worse.

<><><><>

Mitch and Darrin enjoyed the sights and sounds of the strip, peeking in the various clubs. Some of the costumes almost made them laugh out loud, there were definitely a lot of cowboy wannabes that were dressed how a city boy thought a cowboy looked. But Darrin and Mitch weren't looking for sex partners; they were just there to relax. As they got to a particularly loud bar, Mitch looked at the placard on the side of the entrance and started laughing.

"Come on! We have to go in here! They're auctioning off underwear from some sports team!" squealed Mitch.

"No way!" Darrin responded.

"That's what the fuck'n sigh says. Come on, I gotta see this," said Mitch with a laugh.

Walking in they found themselves in a huge bar with men of all ages and descriptions. Darrin was amused to discover that some of the guys were definitely in clothing that could be best described as man bait. But Mitch was right, the auction was about to begin. As the auctioneer started, Darrin relaxed and began to chuckle at the antics. There were catcalls and lewd suggestions, some of which were so over the top that Darrin found himself blushing. At one point, he realized that Mitch was bidding on a pair of tightie whities. Deciding enough was enough, Darrin dragged him over to a table, away from the auction. The waiter appeared at their table and Darrin ordered a beer while Mitch decided he wanted to try some of the tequila shots from the bar's extensive selection. Before too long, one of the club boys sauntered to their table, reached over Mitch and downed his latest shot.

"Hey! That was mine!" said Mitch with a note of indignation.

"It's ok, cutie. I'll make it up to you. Let's dance," said the kid as he twisted his bare torso in time to the music.

Mitch looked at Darrin, and was met with a shrug. Taking that as permission, Mitch got up and followed the kid onto the floor. Shortly afterward, an older man with salt and pepper hair sat down beside Darrin and started talking to him. Darrin found it flattering, but was distracted by trying to watch Mitch. When he looked up in time to see a pair of hands slide down Mitch's ass and squeeze both cheeks, he decided enough was truly enough. With a snort of jealously, Darrin jumped up without a backward look at the stranger and stomped onto the dance floor. Grabbing Mitch by the shoulder, he peeled the little twink off his husband and then growled out a single word.

"Mine!"

With that, he took Mitch by the arm and marched him outside, searching for a taxi cab. Mitch looked over with a bemused look on his face.

"What's up, babe? I was just dancing," said Mitch with a snicker.

"Yeah, bullshit. That kid was ready to drop to his knees and suck your dick. The only one who gets to even see your dick better be me!"

Mitch giggled, the tequila having a stronger effect than he realized. "I'm all yours, big boy. You can have your way with me."

Darrin growled a primitive sound at Mitch as he succeeded in signaling a taxi cab. Shoving him in, Darrin was stone faced on the entire ride back to the hotel, while Mitch continued giggling beside him. Once they'd finally gotten back in their room, Mitch fell across the bed and looked at Darrin with a smirk on his face. Darrin walked between his spread legs and grabbed Mitch crotch, squeezing hard enough to get a small yelp from Mitch. Dropping himself on Mitch, Darrin kissed him hard. Lifting back, he looked down at Mitch as he squeezed his package again, this time without the threshold of pain.

"You're mine. I don't share with no little twink with glitter smeared all over his chest."

Mitch moaned softly, twisting his body while Darrin continued to squeeze his cock and nuts through his jeans. Darrin pressed down harder onto Mitch, his weight a reminder of the reality of his husband while the alcohol filtered from Mitch's system. Darrin grabbed the bottom of his too tight shirt and ripped it up the front. Diving down, he bit down hard on Mitch's tit, his man's loud moan only spurring him onward. Darrin was the alpha male, reclaiming his man from all the pawing hands at the bar. His aggression continued to play out as his lust mixed with his need to dominate. Soon he had Mitch stripped bare and panting on the bed. Watching Mitch with a predatory gaze, Darrin stepped back and yanked off his own shirt, followed quickly by boots and jeans, until he was standing in front of Mitch with nothing on but a black jock strap that was being strained to it's limits by Darrin's raging hard cock.

Darrin crawled back up his lover until his cloth-covered nuts were pressed against Mitch's lips. Rocking back and forth he rubbed them over Mitch's face, the precum soaking through the material and marking Mitch. Darrin grabbed Mitch's head and shoved it into his crotch. He growled out. "Smell that man smell, babe. That's your man you smell, and he's fixin to fuck your tight little hole. You need him to mark you again don't you."

Mitch moaned in agreement, able only to focus on the ample package that was filling his mouth. Long minutes whirled by as Mitch fed on Darrin's essence. The cloth was saturated with spit and precum when Darrin pulled himself off. Gliding down Mitch's body, he grabbed his husband again and kissed him hard. His tongue forcing entry into Mitch's lips and hungrily explored the depths of his mouth. Soon Mitch was reciprocating as their tongues warred for supremacy. With a final hard kiss, Darrin released Mitch and stood on the bed and ripped the jock strap off his body. Dropping to his knees, he pushed Mitch's legs up, exposing his pulsing hole to air. Darrin leaned closer, and spit on Mitch's hole. Rubbing his finger over the saliva, Darrin pushed some into Mitch as his husband let out a loud moan. With no more preparation, Darrin positioned his cock against Mitch and started pushing. The spit and precum provided a slippery path as Darrin slowly drilled Mitch's ass. The cries of delight coming from Mitch egged Darrin's growing need for aggression. Soon Darrin reached bottom and ground his crotch against Mitch's hairy ass.

With a primitive grunt, Darrin started fucking Mitch hard. The pounding Darrin gave Mitch was beyond lovemaking, he was reclaiming his mate, and if Mitch's cries of pleasure were any indication, he was highly successful. Eventually the two were melding into a passionate mix of sweat, masculinity and possession. Darrin felt the boiling eruption from his nuts begin, knowing he was breeding Mitch in earnest. As his hot semen burned it's way into Mitch, Darrin heard the small pants and groans as the ardor pulsed through them both. As his orgasm ended, Darrin grabbed Mitch and flipped him over, twisting him around his still embedded cock. Darrin grabbed his husband's dick and started flailing it with both hands. In a heartbeat or two, the stiff flesh between his hands started shooting. As stream after stream erupted from Mitch's manhood, they were both covered with white hot jizz.

Soon the passion and fervor of lovemaking receded. Darrin crawled beside Mitch, their cum coated bodies meshing, and luxuriated in the sensations of the seed they were both covered in. Darrin leaned in and kissed Mitch and smiled. "Don't you ever forget who's you are."

Mitch chuckled and kissed him back. "Don't worry. I know I have a jealous husband. If I didn't before, I sure do now."

As the two chuckled, they heard a voice very clearly from the other side of the wall. "If you two are done maybe those of us who didn't get so lucky can go back to sleep now?"

Darrin turned deep red as Mitch started laughing. Soon they were wrapped in each other's arms, and drifting away to pleasant dreams.

<><><><>

Josh stared in shock. None of these heifers should have been bred. Not any of the heifers should be calving this fall. But in front of him was a heifer that was obviously in labor as the tiny hooves emerging attested. Josh had been watching her all day, and had noted the time when her progress with the birth had stopped. He squatted a short distance away, trying to decide if he still had time to call the vet, or if he had to try and pull the calf himself. As he watched the heifer go through another contraction, without coming any closer to birthing the calf, he decided it was time for him to help.

Josh sprinted back to the barn and then to the tack room where he thought what he was looking for was stored. He frantically dug through the leads, halters and reins until he found them, the obstetric chains, and the gallon bottle of lube. Josh ran back with both, hoping a miracle had happened while he was gone.

But Josh was quickly absolved of that notion, realizing the heifer had stopped trying and was just giving out weak bawls with each successive contraction. Knowing he didn't have a lot of time, he fastened the chains around the unborn calf's hooves and tentatively pulled. When there was no movement, even with his efforts, he began getting frantic. With the possibility of a live birth diminishing with each passing second, he knew he was going to have to see if he could reposition the calf and make the delivery possible. Drenching his hands with lube, he slid one hand inside the heifer, alongside the calf. Seconds ticked by until he realized the problem, the calf's head was turned back.

In a frantic effort, Josh tried to pull the head around, but each time it slipped out of his grasp. Panting for breath and desperate to deliver this calf, he pushed his hand in again. This time he managed to grab the calf's jaw, and was able to wrench its head back around. Seeming to sense the calf's change in position, the heifer gave one final push, and the calf slid out with a tide of fluid. Josh quickly cleared the newborns mouth and nose, and with a snort that flung viscous strands over Josh, the calf cleared his airways.

Josh slid limply to the ground, panting for air as the newborn struggled to lift its head. Josh turned back to the heifer with a relived smile. "Well momma, your baby looks happy and healthy. You just need to feed him."

But as he looked closer at the cow, he realized that she was only making minimal movements and not trying to get up. Running around her, he started pushing, trying to get her on her feet. Panic was again settling in as she responded to his pushing with limp indifference. The long minutes stretched out as the calf got to its shaky legs and called for its mother. Josh tried everything he could think of to get the heifer to her feet.

"Son. Of. A. Bitch! Get up, goddamn it! You are not going to make me tell Mitch that one of his best heifers died while he was gone. Fuck!"

Josh pushed, as time seemed to stretch into eternity. Frustrated almost to the point of tears, he decided to see if he could get the calf to nurse anyway. Walking slowly to the wobbly newborn, he carefully guided it to the distended udder. After a few abortive attempts, the calf began to nurse.

With that the cow's head slowly swung up, and she looked at the creature latched onto her teat. With a tremendous effort, the cow pushed herself up and regained her feet. Turning to the calf, she looked at it carefully. Josh collapsed against the fence in a heavy sigh of relief. Standing up, he watched while she stuck her nose to the calf. And then knocked it down. Staring at her in disbelief as she repeated the action when the calf again got to his feet, Josh felt as if he was going to explode. With a scream of frustration that she was not accepting her calf, Josh yelled.

"You bitch!"

<><><><>

Darrin chuckled as Mitch rolled his hips slightly to the side on the wooden bench. Today they had decided to go through the arboretum, as a safer choice of activities for the pair. They both were enjoying the experience, but Darrin was definitely the more interested of the two. But right now he was relishing Mitch's discomfort, knowing that he was the one who had fucked Mitch raw.

"Little sore, babe," said Darrin with syrupy concern.

"Just wait, I'm so going to drill your ass when we get home. Hard and dry, that's what you're getting," threatened Mitch in a whisper.

Darrin laughed and then smiled as Mitch again shifted his weight. Finally redirecting his thoughts, Darrin again enjoyed the landscaped vista. He turned his head to Mitch, he smiled. "Next year I want a garden. We always had a garden when I was a kid, I love the fresh vegetables."

Mitch nodded, at least momentarily distracted from his discomfort. "That sounds fine, babe. But I don't know anything about gardening. My mom had a few tomatoes, but that was about it."

"It'll be good. I'm sure Josh will be willing to help."

Mitch chuckled a little, not nearly as certain that Josh would be a willing participant in this scheme. Deciding this wasn't the time to discuss it, Mitch pushed himself off the bench and back onto the path.

"Come on, I'd like to see the rest of the gardens, and then head home. I'm missing the ranch," said Mitch.

"Jeez, look who's the homebody," teased Darrin.

Mitch chuckled and pulled Darrin to his feet and started toward an unvisited sections of the garden.

<><><><>

Josh was on his way back to the ranch, knowing he was going to be in so much trouble for all the problems over the weekend, not the least of which was whimpering on the seat next to him. Josh had been doing some volunteer work with a Border Collie rescue and today of all days was when they called and had an older pup for him. He hadn't talked with Mitch and Darrin about having a dog in the house, and he was afraid it wasn't going to be a pleasant discussion.

As his pickup rolled closer and closer to the ranch, he thought over the instructions he had been given. Obedience classes first, and then he had the name of a trainer who would help with classes for working cattle. The pup was young, but Josh had high hopes. It helped that Josh thought his distinctive reddish brown and white color was beautiful.

As Josh drove into the ranch, he was relived to see that they hadn't arrived yet. Picking up the pup, he hustled into the house, wondering how long he could keep the puppy hidden.

<><><><>

Darrin and Mitch slowed as they parked in front of the house. They both cautiously looked around, but could see no problems. Laughing at their paranoia, they grabbed their bags from the pickup and headed in. Coming through the kitchen, they shot each other a questioning look at the lack of a greeting from Josh. As the guys rounded corner into the living room, they saw Josh look up from a book he was reading.

"Hi guys! How was Dallas?" said Josh with a tight smile.

"Good . . . and how were things around here?"

"Fine, just fine. Well, one or two small glitches, but it's all good," explained Josh, with the smile frozen on his face.

As Darrin was about to question him further, a series of barks and yips erupted from Josh's bedroom. With a look of panic on his face, Josh raced from the room and came back quickly with a small red and white ball of energy that was covering his face with licks. Josh looked at the guys as he lowered the pup to his chest and the events of the weekend just tumbled out of Josh's mouth.

"Zach left the gate open and all the cattle got mixed together and 25 was in heat but the polled bull bred her not the other one and then 37 had a calf that I had to pull and she wouldn't take it so I had to put her in the head chute to get him fed and then the Border Collie rescue called and they had Max ready to go out and I had to get him and please don't make me take him back, oh god I love him."

Josh sucked in air to recover from the torrent of words and tried to gauge their response. Mitch and Darrin had unreadable looks on their faces, and seemed frozen in time. Max finally broke the scene when he let out a small whine to be let down. Josh quickly set him on the floor and then stood back up with a deep sigh. Darrin was the first to break the silence as he started to chuckle. Soon Mitch followed him with a shake of his head and a throaty laugh. Soon both men were leaning against walls and counters, laughing hysterically while Josh looked from one to the other in disbelief. Darrin managed to pull himself together first, and pushed himself up from the counter.

"Oh shit, Josh. It sounds like you had one hell of a weekend. I'm sorry it sucked so bad. As for the pup." He cast a glance at Mitch. "It's fine with me, but it has to be trained, I don't want a bored puppy out chasing cattle for fun."

Josh nodded as Mitch continued. "Your dog, your responsibility. Border Collies take extra work, and I don't have time or desire to take care of one." Hearing a faint whine at his feet, Mitch looked down just in time to see the pup lift a leg and pee all over his black boots.

"Goddamn it!" screamed Mitch.

<><><><>

Darrin tossed the 60-pound bale of hay to Mitch, who added it to the huge stack. After 1,000 or so bales they had stored over the last few days, logic would indicate both men would be exhausted. But Darrin was actually finding the work to be a relief; at least in late September the simmering summer heat had finally receded. He watched Mitch for a few minutes, admiring his body since he had stripped off his shirt when they started and now was drenched in sweat and glistened in each errant ray of sunshine. Darrin tossed the last bale to Mitch, who caught it on his hay hooks and settled it into place.

Mitch jumped down, sinking the metal hooks into the nearest bale for safekeeping. He walked over to Darrin with a smile and wrapped his sweat-drenched arms around Darrin's torso and pulled them tight against each other. Tilting his head, he whispered into Darrin's ear.

"I'm horny, and you look good all drenched in sweat."

Darrin shuddered slightly as Mitch's scent permeated the air around him and assaulted his senses. As the pheromone tendrils curled through his brain, Darrin became rock hard, and moaned as he was enveloped in the raw essence of Mitch. Turning Darrin toward him, Mitch lifted his arm and the musk and sweat of a hard day's work cascaded from the sweat drenched hairs. Darrin paused only briefly to admire the raw beauty of his husband, and then dove in for the feast he wanted so badly. Burying his face in the pungent hollow, he inhaled deeply and lost himself in the raw passion created in his body. Darrin's tongue burrowed and sucked on each tendril of hair until he had cleaned the thicket of blue-black hair it contained. Moving to the other side, he repeated his performance until his cock was aching with the need for release.

Darrin separated their bodies and he retrieved a saddle blanket from the tack room. Mitch watched with obvious desire as Darrin threw the blanket over the nearest bales, unzipped his pants and dropped them to his ankles. With a horny leer at Mitch, he carefully knelt on the blanket and presented his tight ass. With a breathless voice, he called to Mitch.

"Come on, babe. Fuck me. You have me so damn horny that I want to be fucked hard."

Mitch walked closer and then squatted behind Darrin. Prying apart his sweat soaked ass cheeks, he inhaled the wonderful musky odor of the man in front of him. He leaned in, taking a tentative taste, the smells and tang overwhelming him. He dove into into the delicious crevasse in front of him, the wet sounds of his oral exploration echoing faintly across the barn as he drove his tongue deep inside Darrin. The heat, although lessened, still had sweat running off them in rivulets. After a final push inside, Mitch let his tongue slide slowly from his lover's ass.