Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch stood and yanked his jeans down to his knees and then awkwardly moved close to Darrin. Almost falling across him, Mitch lay on top, wedging his rock hard cock into Darrin's crack. Pumping up and down the sexy split, he smeared it with precum and sweat. Soon the mixture of fluids formed a slick entry to Darrin's gut. Mitch's cock slid across Darrin's ass once more and then dipped into his hole. Feeling the loose, hot entryway surrounding his cock, Mitch shoved himself inside Darrin. With a loud moan, Darrin's body yielded to Mitch, demanding more. Mitch paused briefly and then started pounding Darrin's hole, sweat dripping off his taut body as he plowed Darrin's ass. Lost in the melding of their two body's, Mitch jumped when a bark sounded just to his side.

"Oh goddamn it! It's Josh dog. Git Max! Git out!" yelled Mitch.

Darrin looked back in disbelief as the red and white clown sat on its hunches, cocked its head and ears and watched them with a confused look. Mitch tried to start again, but abandoned his efforts when he felt the dog's wet nose touch his ass. Falling across Darrin, he started venting.

"Damn dog! I can't fuck with him watching! It's like he's taking pointers! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" said Mitch with a grimace.

Darrin bucked back against him, Mitch's rapidly softening cock popping out of his ass. Pushing upward, they were both soon standing.

"Pull up your pants and come on. I'm not going to leave with a case of blue balls! The guest house is right here," said Darrin as he tried to control a chuckle. Yanking up their pants, they raced to the house. Mitch closing the door before the dog could join them. Once they were inside, Darrin quickly dropped his pants again and braced himself against the sink.

"Come on, stud! Fuck me, and fuck me good!" growled Darrin with obvious lust.

Mitch sneered at Darrin and quickly stepped up behind him. Grabbing Darrin's hips in a vice-like grip, he rammed himself in hard, which Darrin greeted with a satisfied grunt.

"Come on stud! That the best you got?"

Mitch silently accepted the challenge and fucked Darrin with an animal like ferocity. As his thrusts began to lift Darrin off his feet, Darrin was reduced to gasped and loud moans of approval. This time the pounding was sending shock waves of passion from Darrin's toes, upward. Each crash of flesh against flesh accompanied a burst of sensations as Mitch's cock rammed Darrin's prostate. Bucking back against Mitch, the two collided over and over until Darrin ached for release. As his body began to shake, he felt Mitch bury himself inside Darrin and begin unloading his nuts. The hot sperm was the final straw to push Darrin over the edge, his nuts emptying across the floor. The two moved in sync as their orgasms washed over them and merged. Dripping sweat and exhausted, Mitch fell across Darrin's back and gasped for breath. As they began to return to normal, they heard the distinct sound of scratching at the window, looking over they saw Max staring at them.

Darrin chuckled as Mitch muttered, "Damn dog! Josh is gonna pay for this one."

<><><><>

Zach had his face impaled on Josh's cock as the larger boy let out loud moans of appreciation. Twirling his tongue over the engorged head only sent Josh deeper into sexual nirvana. Josh had the college boy's head trapped between his hands as the two of them raced toward the final pinnacle.

Zach felt Josh's body responding to his oral talents. His hand roughly stroked Josh's perineum, knowing it drove his lover crazy. As he felt Josh tense, he drove two of his slender fingers deep inside Josh.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Josh as he started filling the condom with boy cream. He frantically air fucked as Zach's fingers rammed over his pulsing prostate. With each thrashing movement of his toned body, he added another measure of himself to the filling rubber. With a final twitch of his body as the last drop was expelled, Josh collapsed against the bed. Turning, he pulled Zach on top of him, caressing his smooth pale body.

Zach's body was afire with passion that was only fanned hotter by Josh's touch. Bracing himself on Josh's chest, he frantically humped his steel hard cock against his boyfriend's washboard stomach. The friction against Josh's torso was delicious to Zach. With a final grind across Josh's abdomen, Zach's cock started erupting. The first shot hit Josh on the underside of the chin, dripping into the hollow at the base of his neck. The next several shots left thin white ribbons of jizz etched across Josh's chiseled chest. As the flow shrank to a small dribble, Zach slowly ran his hands over Josh's chest and then leaned down to kiss him.

Without another word, Zach crawled off Josh and trotted to the bathroom, coming back with the previously prepared washcloth to clean them both. Taking care of Josh's filled condom, Zach gently cleaned his lover, enjoying the smooth touch of his hand over Josh's skin. With a final swipe, he finished. Coming back into the bedroom, he lay beside Josh and sighed when the larger boy wrapped his arms around him.

"You know, we could get tested, if you want to be exclusive. Then we could get rid of the condoms," suggested Josh softly.

Zach flipped himself over, looking into Josh's eye with an undecipherable look on his face. After a few moments he began to reply. "Sure, of course I want to be exclusive, you know you are the only one I've been with. I'll get tested, if that's what you want."

"What do you want, Zach?" asked Josh, a little confused at Zach's hesitancy.

"No. That's what I want too. Then we could do away with the condoms. Definitely," Zach answered, trying to sound upbeat.

"Ok then, we can go together next week. It's been more than 6 months since I was with anyone but you, so we can both get a clean bill of health and then get rid of the rubbers," said Josh, excited to be moving to a new level in their relationship.

"Yeah, that sounds great . . ." replied Zach, unconvincingly.

Josh lay his head back down and pulled Zach's blond head to him and kissed it gently. He wasn't sure why Zach wasn't thrilled about the prospects, but he wasn't going to begin questioning him at this point.

<><><><>

Mitch slowly walked onto the porch in his bare feet to stand beside Darrin and watch the approaching car. From the second it had turned onto their driveway, they had both known it was a sheriff's car, and as it neared the house, they could determine that it was Sheriff White Cloud driving. Neither of them was certain if this was a good thing, or not. The car rolled to a stop in front of the house and the guys greeted him warmly as he got out of the car.

"Hey Jim, how are things today?" said Mitch.

"Well, I needed to talk to you boys about a few things. Thought it would be easier to do it in person."

"Ok . . ." said Darrin with concern, "What's up?"

"Well, first. That guy who I arrested here a few weeks back. Well, I'm sorry to tell you that he was found dead in his cell this morning. There will be a full investigation into what happened, but it looks like one of the other inmates might have considered himself judge, jury and executioner. Like I told you before, child molesters don't last long in prison no matter what we do to try and protect them."

Mitch sat down hard on the porch with a look of shocked disbelief. Darrin squatted down beside him and rested his hand on Mitch's shoulder. "You ok?" asked Darrin.

"Yeah. Just. Yeah, give me a minute," said Mitch quietly. Looking up he saw the kind understanding on the sheriff's face and remembered Jim had indicated there was more than one issue to talk to them about. Deciding he liked the floor just fine, he looked up at the sheriff and asked, "What else did you need, Jim?"

"Well the other is more personal, and feel free to say no. But the annual Kiowa powwow is in a few weeks, and my grandmother asked me to invite you. She would like to meet the two-spirits who moved into her part of the world."

Darrin breathed a sigh of relief and almost chuckled. "Sure! That sounds fun. But . . ." he looked down at Mitch who shook his head no, "We've never been to one. What do we need to do? I know it's more than just a tribal picnic."

The sheriff chuckled and nodded, "It is, but you're there as Nanna's guest. So just show up and someone will help you get settled. I'll let you know more when it gets closer."

"That's great, Jim. Thanks again for the invitation. We're excited, and honored, to be invited," said Darrin. Reaching down, he helped Mitch from the porch and the two of them bid the sheriff goodbye while their heads reeled from the two huge pieces of information. Walking back into the house, Mitch was still shaking his head.

"I can't believe he's dead," said Mitch.

"Who's dead?" asked Josh as he twisted on the couch so he could see.

"Steve, they found him dead in his cell today," answered Darrin.

"Good, someone needed to kill him!" said Josh with venom.

"Josh!"

"No! You were right, he was like a Skinwalker. He was just evil. Maybe the Kiowa gods are more protective since you're two-spirits. Maybe they killed him."

Darrin stared at Josh for a few second, amazed at his violent reaction to the news. Without another word, Josh turned back and resumed playing his video game. Darrin watched in shock for another moment or so, and then turned to Mitch, who had a cryptic look on his face. He walked back and took Mitch in his arms.

Darrin whispered in Mitch's ear, "I know this must be hard, and confusing. Give yourself some time."

Mitch turned with a look of determination on his face. "It'll be fine. You're here. Josh is here. Just give me a little time. Josh is probably right, at least now we know he can't hurt anyone else. He made the choices he did, and the price he had to pay was high."

Darrin nodded, knowing that Mitch would talk with him if he needed a sympathetic ear.

<><><><>

Darrin couldn't help but chuckle at the latest installment in the ongoing argument between Josh and Mitch about getting goats for the ranch. Darrin had to admit that Josh was doing his homework, because each time he had new and better reasons why goats would work on the ranch. Darrin actually thought Mitch was noticing too, because his counter-arguments were becoming less and less dogmatic. When a lull came in the argument, Darrin decided this time he would give his opinion.

"We should let him try, Mitch. It can't be any bigger disaster than some of the things we tried when we were his age," said Darrin.

Mitch turned to begin a tirade at Darrin, but paused as his words sunk in. Mitch considered it for a minute while Josh held his breath. When he saw that Mitch was thinking it over, Darrin continued.

"Have him write a business plan, and we will loan him the startup money, at a reasonable interest rate. He needs to learn how to do it anyway, it would be a good experience," explained Darrin.

Mitch considered it for a few more moments, then he turned to Josh. "A written, detailed, business plan. Everything, where you're going to market them, where you're getting breeding stock, winter feed costs, everything. If it doesn't work out, you still have to pay back the money. Got it?"

Josh let out the breath he had been holding. With a look of hard won success on his face, he replied to Mitch. "Yes. Sure. I'll write the best damn plan you ever saw. It'll work, Mitch, just wait and see." Turning to Darrin he mouthed a silent 'thank you' and then sprinted for his room.

Mitch turned to Darrin with a stern look on his face, "Well, I hope you're happy. You're his favorite again."

Darrin looked up with a smug look on his face, "I always was."

<><><><>

Mitch and Darrin walked into the open ground, having carefully followed the map they'd been given to get to the powwow. They'd already marveled at the teepees that had been setup and at some of the amazing dance regalia being worn by the people around them. Jim had met them as soon as they arrived and they were following him through the grounds, toward what appeared to be a brush arbor in the middle of it all. Once they were under the arbor, they saw that it was circling a large flat area.

Jim took them to a smaller arbor a short distance away, and the scene there was much more familiar to Mitch and Darrin. As they walked in one end, before them was the typical southern potluck dinner with bowls and pans of very size and description lining tables that were overburdened with food and containing everything from the obviously delicious, to the dishes with a questionable linage. Taking the plates Sheriff White Cloud offered them, they quickly filled them with delicious food. Everyone was helpful in pointing out tribal specialties, and dishes that might be more familiar to Darrin and Mitch. Once they had their plates piled as high as possible, Jim motioned for them to follow him. They moved back under the first arbor and were soon seated to one side of the dance grounds.

They ate slowly, relishing the meal and enjoying a great conversation with Jim while they did. Soon they were sopping up the last drops of food with the delicious fry bread they had both loaded up with from the tables. Almost as soon as they finished, a smiling youngster appeared at their sides with a plate of desserts for each of them. Groaning as they shoved more food into their distended stomachs, they slowly consumed the new plates of food. As they finished the last of the dessert plates, they were both extremely full, and in need of a nap. But as their eyelids began to sag, they heard, and felt, the start of a deep drumbeat. The vibrations seemed to emerge from the earth and traverse their bones. After a few minutes, they were released from the hypnotic rhythm and began to look around at the rest of the crowd. When they did, two things became evident. First, the arbors were quickly filling as the drum called in everyone. Second, the drum was going to play an important part in this night, as was evident by the sight of the huge shallow drum suspended almost a foot off the ground with 8 or 9 men sitting around it, all of whom were now drumming.

The drum pulsed like a heartbeat, the rhythm and cadence filling the soul of each listener. Soon the men drumming added singing, and even though it was in an ancient language that Darrin and Mitch couldn't understand, the tone made it clear that this was a celebration of another year the Kiowa tribe had survived with its identity intact. As they looked around, both guys realized they were probably the only people attending who were not members of the tribe. But they also felt a connection to a people who were fighting to survive because they were seen as different.

As the singing continued, the dancers started the grand entry and Darrin and Mitch began to relax and enjoy the spectacle. For all the beauty of the beadwork and clothing in the daylight, it was ethereal when the talented dancers brought it all to life with their dance in the growing twilight. At the end of the procession was one of the most beautiful women Darrin had ever seen. Oh, not in contemporary American culture's definition of beauty, but a woman who had lived a long life, had fought with every fiber of her being when necessary, and loved deep when needed. He and Mitch were surprised when she didn't follow the rest of the dancers but headed toward them. Darrin was beginning to panic, thinking they were in the wrong spot, when Sheriff White Cloud materialized beside this woman as she stepped past the benches and to the seat between Darrin and Mitch.

Jim introduced her. "Darrin, Mitch, this is my grandmother, Nanna. She is one of the elders of the tribe, and a keeper of one of the Ten Grandmothers."

Darrin nodded, trying to find a greeting, realizing that he had automatically stood as the woman approached. Desperately trying to work out a correct response, he ended up doing something that looked like a combination bow and curtsy. She chuckled softly at him and then turned to Mitch, who stepped forward and wrapped her in a huge hug, which she returned. Darrin shot Mitch 'the look' as they all sat down and the Grass Dance began. Soon they were all intently watching the talented male and female athletes.

The guys were absorbed watching the men's Fancy Dance, with its superb athletic prowess, when Nanna leaned over to Darrin.

"That dancer's got a nice butt don't you think?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Darrin was flabbergasted. Speechlessly he stared at the woman whose deep rich laughter was filling the space around them. Darrin's mouth opened and closed as he tried to process what this matron of the tribe had just said to him, and what his response should be. Finally it dawned on him that she was teasing, and testing, him. With that resolution, Darrin formulated an answer.

"I think the dancers are amazing! I had no idea it was be so athletic. And yes, he has a very nice ass."

Nanna chuckled and nodded in acknowledgment of his response, signaling the beginning of a night filled with wonderful stories, great dancing, and more than a little sexual innuendo from a woman who looked like she could be approaching 100, but certainly didn't act like it. By the end of the night, Darrin and Mitch were both feeling so welcomed that they almost weren't surprised when Nanna took them by the hands and led them onto the dance grounds. Darrin could feel the power of her presence when she started speaking.

"As one of the keepers of grandmothers, I am adopting these two as my sons. I know you've all heard my grandson talk about their power as two-spirits. Now that I've met them, I agree. But then, my grandson always was pretty smart," she smiled over at Jim and gave him a small wink before continuing. "This is my wish. Do any want to challenge my right to do this, or the need for it?"

Darrin had heard the term deafening silence before, but until that moment he'd never actually experienced it. For several long heartbeats, there was nothing, not a child asking questions, not even a cricket chirping. But then it was shattered with an ear-piercing whoop of affirmation that was quickly picked up by everyone. The overwhelming positive response embarrassed them both, causing Darrin's face to redden. With that positive endorsement by the gathered crowd, she completed their adoption ceremony and bestowed each of them with tribal names.

The remainder of the powwow was largely lost on Darrin and Mitch. They would never be able to remark on any of it beyond the swirl of color and the pulse of the drum. Eventually night lightened into the deep gray of predawn and the final dances were preformed. It seemed that each person in attendance greeted them personally as they wound their way back to their vehicle. Driving home was done in complete silence as they still tried to process what had taken place. They'd been adopted into the tribe, by one of its elders. They were still stunned. But as they walked through the door, Mitch turned with an ornery grin toward Darrin.

"Come on, Little Turtle, I need some sleep," said Mitch with a giggle.

"Nanna wants to call me Little Turtle, I'm fine with that. Come on Raging Elk, I'm ready for bed."

Mitch chuckled as he pulled off his clothes to crawl into the beckoning bed. As he settled his head onto the pillow, Darrin crawled in beside him. Both were so exhausted from the night that for once the touch of their bare skins against the other didn't elicit any physical response.

<><><><>

Josh had been looking forward to this day since they had decided to get tested and do away with the condoms several weeks ago. As is always the case when you want something to happen fast, it seemed to have taken forever before they were able to be tested, and get back their results. But everything had finally come together and a few days of anticipation had Josh now feeling like a buck during mating season.