Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had grabbed a pizza at their local hangout, and after a conversation that Josh would never be able to recall, they had found themselves in Zach's dorm room. Josh had slumped onto the bed and was squeezing his crotch while trying to talk with Zach. But now he had the problem of an achingly hard cock, and a boyfriend who wasn't being nearly as cooperative as he'd hoped, neither of which was improving his mood.

"Come on, Zach. We can actually suck each other without tasting plastic. I want a taste of your cum. Aren't you excited?" said Josh as he panted slightly.

"Yeah, of course I am. It's just all . . . different. I'm worried it won't be the same."

Josh walked across the dorm room and sat so he could rub Zach's neck. Feeling the tense muscles, he started rubbing the stiffness out of them and felt Zach relax. When he heard a soft moan from Zach, Josh ran his hands under Zach's shirt, flicking his thumbs over his hard nipples. Josh worked slowly, removing Zach's shirt and letting it drop to the floor, still unsure why Zach was not excited about the new level of intimacy they could have.

As he slid Zach's shorts off his down-covered legs, he could see that his work was paying off; Zach's cock was hard as steel and tenting out his briefs. With a smile, Josh peeled off his own shirt and pants and then lay Zach on his back and started chewing on the erection trapped in the cloth underwear. Josh knew that Zach had a hair trigger, and wanted his load in his mouth, with that goal in mind, he quickly had the smaller boy thrashing on the bed with his libido building. Josh reached up and pulled Zach's underwear off, and quickly buried Zach's cock in his face until the dark blond pubes were rubbing against his lips. He felt Zach shake as the sensations raced through his body and Josh knew he would soon get the load fresh from Zach's nuts. Josh grabbed Zach's balls and tugged on them, stretching his scrotum with his testicles trapped inside until Zach was squirming underneath him.

With a muffled scream, Zach started shooting into Josh's mouth. Josh savored the rich juice as he quickly swallowed so he wouldn't loose a drop. The jets of hot jizz squirting across his tongue increased Josh's levels of lust as his own cock jerked in the confines of his briefs. Soon he was nursing the last of the boy cream from his dick as Zach twitched with the rapidly building sensitivity of his cock.

"Oh, Josh! Stop! Dang it, my cock is tender," squealed Zach.

Josh ran his tongue over the deflating cock head one last time and then lifted himself up to kiss Zach. As they kissed, Josh slowly slipped his tongue inside of Zach's mouth. Josh enjoyed the taste of cum blending with his boyfriend's saliva, but Zach quickly broke the kiss and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. Zach put his hand in the middle of Josh's chest and pushed him back onto the bed. Leaning down, Zach kissed Josh's throat and then pushed himself down Josh's torso.

Kneeling on the bed, Zach slipped off Josh's briefs, and watched as the stiff pole slapping against his stomach with its release. Steeling himself, Zach ran his tongue over the precum flowing from Josh's cock. Pausing for a second to catalog the flavor, Zach realized it wasn't what he expected and smiled up at Josh. With his concerned largely eliminated; the smaller man plunged his face on Josh's cock and sucked with abandon. Josh moaned with each pass of Zach's tongue, knowing he wouldn't last long. Soon he had Zach's head gripped between his hands as he bucked up into his hot mouth. With a last growl of lust, he thrust himself deep into Zach's face and unloaded.

His orgasm was massive and violent as ribbon after ribbon of cum raced from his cock, filling Zach's mouth. Josh could see him swallowing, but still a stream of surplus cum leaked from his lips. Josh released Zach's head and threw his hands over his head, enjoying the hot wet tongue that was slicing through the hot jizz flowing like lava from his dick. With a final sigh, the last spasm rolled through his body and Josh relaxed on the small bed.

He touched Zach's face and then met his eyes, and realized something was wrong. Zach looked awful, with a look of horror on his face. Before Josh could ask what was wrong, Zach gagged and bolted for the bathroom. Immediately the room was filled with the sound of retching as Zach's lost everything he had eaten today. Josh ran into the bathroom to find Zach on his knees in front of the toilet as heave after heave wracked his slender body. Josh knelt on the floor beside him and rubbed the smaller boys back. Zach finally stopped vomiting and turned to look at Josh with tears rolling down his face.

"I can't do it. I was afraid I couldn't. I can't swallow it, Josh. It was just awful tasting," sobbed Zach.

Josh dampened a washcloth and wiped the sweat and spit off Zach's face and then kissed him softly.

"It's ok, Zach. I don't want you to do it if it makes you sick."

"I tried, Josh. Honest I tried. I tried to think it was something else. But it was so bitter and thick. I'm sorry!" Zach wailed.

"Shhh, calm down. It's all fine. Let's go lay down and spoon. I think we've done enough exploring for one night," said Josh softly.

Josh led Zach back into the room after he'd washed his face carefully. They curled up on Zach's bed, with Josh holding him tight. Josh kissed Zach and felt guilty that what he'd looked forward to with such anticipation had been such a trial to Zach. As the smaller boy's rhythmic breathing signaled sleep, Josh nuzzled his face against Zach's neck, and shortly was snoring lightly.

<><><><>

Darrin looked at Mitch with a ferocious look on his face. "I swear to god if you put those dick candles on my cake I will beat you to a pulp. Promise me, Mitch! I've invited Emma and her husband and the last thing I need is flaming cocks on top of my cake."

"Oh good grief! I've already told you a hundred times. I will not put the candles on your cake—"

"Or on the mantle, the fireplace, the patio. . . nowhere! I don't want dick candles anywhere! Right?"

"Yes, yes, mom! No candles, none. I got it. I promise," said Mitch.

Darrin breathed out a sigh of relief and nodded his thanks at Mitch and then turned to finish the preparations. Mitch was helping as much as he could, but really about all Darrin trusted him to do was mix the various bottles of liquid to make the punch. Darrin already had the cake and presents on the dining table and the finger foods for later off to one side. Just as he was finishing, Josh and Zach drove up, with Dr. Ruck and her husband right behind.

Darrin and Mitch greeted everyone warmly and soon the presents were opened, and everyone was enjoying the birthday cake. As the homemade chocolate cake disappeared, Darrin directed everyone to the buffet. Motioning for Emma to begin, Darrin headed off to grab a few last things. As he was settling the last items into place, he heard roaring laughter coming from Dr. Ruck and her husband.

He raced over to see what was going on. Looking into the punch bowl, Darrin's curiosity turned to horror as he saw hundreds of ice cocks floating in the light red punch.

Snapping his head around, Darrin roared, "Mitch!"

<><><><>

"So, are you still mad at me?" asked Mitch sheepishly as they stripped for bed.

"Hell yes! That was embarrassing!" said Darrin.

Mitch gave him a sheepish grin, "Emma thought it was hilarious."

"Emma would, she has the same kind of sense of humor as you do," said Darrin in a slightly more relaxed voice and he almost chuckled. "You're going to keep pulling stuff like this on me for the rest of our lives aren't you?"

"Yup!" said Mitch with an unrepentant grin, "You're way too serious."

Mitch smiled as Darrin stripped. Mitch admired his muscular legs and tight ass as he slid into bed. Turning so they were facing each other, Mitch whispered softly to Darrin. "You ready for the last of your 30th birthday present?"

"If it's what I think it is, hell yes!" said Darrin with a smile, Mitch's transgression forgotten.

"I want my ass plugged, with your big ole' cut cock. How does that sound?"

Darrin growled and crawled on top of Mitch. He laid his body across Mitch and kissed him hard. He wanted to play stallion to Mitch's mare tonight, and Mitch seemed to be in agreement. Darrin rubbed his chin across Mitch's neck, letting his goatee scrape against Mitch throat. Leaning in, he inhaled the spicy scent that Mitch always emitted during sex. The taste of it on his tongue was masculine ambrosia for Darrin. Letting his kisses and licks trail down Mitch's muscular chest, he found an erect nipple protruding slightly from the curly dark hair. Using his tongue, Darrin soon had each nipple surrounded with an area of wet, matted fur.

Darrin slid down Mitch's body, moving the crisp white sheet lower and lower until the root of Mitch's cock was faintly visible. Darrin began licking the feature that had started his physical attraction to Mitch, his dense black treasure trail. With his tongue and teeth, Darrin feasted on the hairy feature, tugging on it with his teeth and then wiggling his tongue over the hair, Darrin adored exploring this masculine feature of his husband. Running his blunt fingernails over Mitch's abdomen, Darrin let them trace through the dense forest of pubic hair.

Darrin paused to watch Mitch's cock involuntarily flex as his ministrations had their desired effects. Darrin reached down and ripped off the sheet, exposing Mitch's glorious body in its totality. Bypassing his genitals, Darrin gripped the backs of Mitch's hairy legs and pushed them forward until his flexing hole was exposed. Darrin dove into it like a burning man into a pool, ramming his tongue in with his first motion and then settling in to rim Mitch to within an inch of his life. Darrin sucked and licked, covering each millimeter of skin with careful attention. Long minutes later when Darrin pulled back, Mitch lay panting, his cock running a steady stream of precum and his ass engorged and distended.

Mitch raised his head and moaned. "Oh shit! Fuck me already! Damn you have my hole so needing your fat cock," said Mitch around a throaty groan.

Darrin sat panting with need for no more than a heartbeat before grabbing the lube and coating himself and Mitch. Darrin fingers slithered inside Mitch's gut and started finger fucking him hard and fast. Loud gasps and cries of pleasure erupted from Mitch, which eventually became unintelligible gasps of pleasure. After a final hard thrust, Darrin let his fingers slide slowly out of Mitch.

Grabbing his hard cock, Darrin slathered it with the slick gel and then pressed its head against Mitch's ass. He could almost feel the tendrils of his husband's ass as it tried to pull him inside. With a fierce smile Darrin accommodated it, sinking himself into Mitch in one long push.

"Oh! Hell yes! Fuck me!" screamed Mitch.

Darrin grabbed Mitch's legs in a tight grip and started pounding his ass. Soon the sound of wet skin slapping against each other and loud masculine moans were the only sounds in the room. Darrin drilled into Mitch repeatedly. Unmercifully pounding his ass until he was limp and gasping in his hands. Soft mews escaped from Mitch's lips as Darrin directed his thrusts to ram against Mitch's prostate. Mitch could feel it harden and grow with each hit. Gasping and grabbing the sheets, he was totally at the mercy of Darrin's rhythm as he raced toward orgasm. With a handful of additional hits, Mitch was over the edge and his cock erupted. Quickly coating both of them, his body locked in the throes of his climax. His ass clamped around Darrin's cock, providing an unbelievable level of friction for Darrin.

Feeling the hot sperm splatter over his body, Darrin relished the coating of maleness being given to him by his husband. Mitch's convulsing body had clamped down tight on his cock, but Darrin rammed in hard. With that final thrust, his balls boiled over and his seed flooded Mitch's ass. Darrin's body twitched as his fingers dug into Mitch's legs. Darrin soared as his hormone overwhelmed brain bathed in the sensations. The tides of sex overwhelmed them both as loud affirmations of pleasure erupted from their lips.

Gradually they both returned and Darrin released Mitch's legs, which fell to the bed beside him. He leaned forward and kissed Mitch, his cock still buried in Mitch's ass. Soon they were in a familiar cuddle and kissing each other softly.

"Thanks, babe. That was the best gift ever," said Darrin with a sigh.

"It was in the top 10 best sex we've had, I have to agree," quipped Mitch as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Hmmm, I don't want to move," said Darrin softly.

"Let's not, I just want to cuddle with you forever," said Mitch softly.

"Great idea, lover. Great idea."

<><><><>

Zach held his hand over Josh's chest. Zach had a look of disbelief on his face, which was bright red with embarrassment. Josh could also feel Zach's hard cock poking against his hip indicating his lover's level of arousal.

"Are they always like that?" whispered Zach.

"No, not usually. But they do sometimes get loud during special occasions. Usually I go to the movies or something."

"That was fucking hot," sighed Zach.

Josh turned to look at him, "I am not having sex because you're horny after listening to my dads."

"Oh, ok," said Zach who slid down beside Josh.

Josh lay on his side, confused by his feelings over the blond boy behind him.