All Comments on 'Maxwell's Machine Ch. 02: Restrained'

by SecretHowl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Trust is very important and Max earned it! The electric nipple machine is impressive! The Fist is very important! Her Climax's Were Well-Described Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

What a lucky girl to find such a nice old man, however, having read some of your previous postings, I would have thought that you would have been well-versed in the pleasures of being fisted. I do hope you are planing on return visits, nothing but nothing gives you as good an orgasm as a good fisting, except perhaps to pull a train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

I'll never understand why people read stuff they don't like. I thought it was well written, and a wild experience if really true!

Large toys are incredible, and I agree with Kirsten. Our lady parts DO recover very well! I look forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mostly Wonderful

Having him play fast and loose with consent and taking away her communication put a dent in his trustworthiness. The throw away statement about liking to be forced was, well, forced. Using the great orgasms justification was a wee bit trite. I'd surely rethink a return visit without a serious discussion.

That issue aside, the descriptions were excellent. The care he showed during and after was nice. You decreased the detachment between them this chapter. There's much an impotent man can personally do. I'm wondering how involved he will become over time. (And if he's truly impotent)

SecretHowlSecretHowlover 7 years agoAuthor
Wanted to address a couple things

1. I really don't mind negative comments from those who don't like the story or writing style - I like to hear what people think! The comment about the Holland Tunnel cracked me up! That's a valid point - NO man could have followed that and had anywhere near a snug fit! It made me a bit nervous to be honest, but, well things recovered!

2.I agree that Max crossed a line that we had NOT discussed prior to his actions. I DID talk to him before I left. We worked it out - he was VERY apologetic.

The comment about liking being forced a bit at times WAS a bit, well, forced. I went back and read that section, and it was NOT well done.

Anyway - that's for the feedback! Just hearing from people is encouraging. I hope my ability to put my experiences into words is getting better, but I'm a sexual adventurer not a poet!

coconutsilvertonguecoconutsilvertongueabout 7 years ago

PLEASE write part 3, this is my favorite series EVER.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

I can understand you wondering whether your parts would even go back to normal after! This had me hot and bothered. I absolutely loved it!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
i agree with flim,

we need part three, this had to be extremely intense and exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 3?

"Just wait until you see what I have planned for NEXT time."

Are you planning to write Chapter 3? Please? If not, did you have any ideas for it? The first two stories are mind-blowingly erotic!

contact (at) river-otter (dot) com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I see that this was written a long time ago. I'm bummed that there isn't more. I agree with the comments about consent. I'm glad that you addressed that. Max is a delightful character. I'd love to read more with both of them. Maybe a demo at a convention or a dinner party with his friends watching Kristen with the machine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous