Maxwell's Machine Ch. 02: Restrained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost panicked to be honest. I really, really, really had to believe that Max would not hurt me. And he came through. He knew exactly how to get me ready, get me turned on, keep me turned on, and make sure that I had a good experience. Plus he used A LOT OF LUBE.

In addition, he took things very, very slow. His machine was almost agonizingly slow to be honest, and Max set it to make VERY slow progress in terms of depth of penetration. That allowed me to stretch out slowly, getting used to the girth of the whole thing as it proceeded forward inch by inch. Also, if you look through the story, I don't think I was penetrated completely more than 3 or 4 times by the Fist. Honestly, that was more than enough!

The electric box he used was also set to deliver no more than a light shock to my nipples. The variation in the length of shock and in the timing was a turn on all alone. So it wasn't painful. More like a shock from static electricity, or as I mention, sticking your tongue on a 9Volt batter. Just sustained. Whew!

Back to the Fist. The feeling of having something that big penetrating me was incredible. Not painful exactly, but not totally comfortable, and those physical feelings mixed with my swirling emotions and other more pleasurable physical sensations to make the whole experience really pretty mind blowing. My orgasms were sharp, intense, and seemed to last forever.

I would also say that my breaking down into sobs toward the end was not a negative thing. It felt exactly like what people experience when they burst into tears or laughter immediately after an intense sexual experience. That's what is was for me, a total, complete release. The whole thing was just very, very intense.

Finally, just for the ladies. I was very concerned about, well, being TOO stretched out. Now I can safely say from experience that our lady parts are pretty remarkable, and they recover quite well!!

12