May the Tide wash away Our Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday, it was incredibly hot at five in the morning. It was so hot that she stripped down to her bra and underwear and took a dip in the ocean. Killian would not show up for another hour so there was no one on the beach but her.

Perfect.

As she waded through the shallow end, the waves crashing around her, she understood why Killian got up every morning to swim. The saltwater was cool and refreshing and it felt good on her skin. She spent a good twenty minutes in the ocean before she headed towards the shore and got dressed, finishing her jog.

~Killian's POV~

The last few weeks had been terrible for Killian. He would arrive at the beach to swim at six o’clock and she would show up to jog. It was like she was trying to kill him on purpose, even though she had no idea what she actually did to him. Sometimes, she wasn't there, she followed the schedule of the tide but there were many occasions when he had to wait until she disappeared before he got out of the water, so as not to embarrass himself. Somehow he managed to maintain control.

It was a Monday morning when he woke up a bit earlier than usual, five-thirty, because he was unable to fall asleep; unable to banish the Sheriff from his mind. He thought that going for a swim might help. Little did he know how wrong he actually was.

As Killian walked from his car, towards the sandy beach, visions of the blonde played in his head. Emma running, her breasts bouncing in her small tank top, her nipples poking out. He's never been with a woman before, never been able to feel a woman's naked body in his palms, never had the pleasure of watching her fall apart. He couldn't even imagine what it would be like to feel Emma's warmth around his cock. He was unbelievably hard just thinking about it. And the more he tried to forget her, the more he wanted her. He wanted her so bad it was physically painful.

When Killian walked past some palm trees, he heard splashing coming from the ocean. Looking out in the water he could see Emma heading towards the shore. He quickly hid behind a palm tree, swallowing thickly. It was still dark so hopefully she couldn't see him.

She emerged from the ocean, her long hair dripping wet behind her. The moonlight allowed him to see that she was wearing a bra and panties instead of an actual bathing suit, barely concealing her nub and those gorgeous breasts that haunted his dreams. The white fabric consisted of a soft lace that looked incredibly sexy on her angelic body. He grew hard just watching her from afar.

Emma turned around, facing away from him, and he quickly realized that she was wearing a thong. He growled under his breath as she bent down to grab her clothes, giving him a divine view of the perfectly round globes of her ass. He could have sworn she was teasing him and torturing him on purpose when she stepped into her tiny shorts and started to shimmy her ass to pull them on. He breathed raggedly, imagining himself spreading those gorgeous legs and pounding into her from behind.

He watched her, completely mesmerized and hard as a rock and he shifted uncomfortably, thinking he might just explode in his pants without even touching himself. Maybe it would be better if he did. Maybe he could relieve some tension. Maybe if he let himself go, she wouldn't be as desirable to him. But who the bloody hell was he kidding? He imagined he could go several rounds with her and still want more.

Before he could think about it another second, Emma paused briefly and looked around as though she knew someone was watching her. Killian swallowed thickly as he straightened, making sure he was hidden from sight. He didn't move an inch, he even stopped breathing.

Finally she finished pulling on her shirt and took off running. He withdrew a long, unsteady breath, relieved that she didn't see him.

~Emma's POV~


Emma held a grin that was full of mischief as she started her night of patrolling the town. She had not expected the priest to be there at the beach that early. It was an unexpected surprise, she had to admit. She noticed him when she approached the shore. She had been apprehensive the whole time she was swimming so she had kept a watchful eye on her surroundings, the moonlight aiding her sight. And she had been outside for a while so her eyes were fully adjusted to the darkness.

She almost smirked when she saw him dodging behind a palm tree, but was able to maintain composure. And okay her heart was racing but she felt like an exhibionist, making sure he got a good show. Normally she didn't like people watching her, judging her, which is why she enjoyed running on a deserted beach. Besides, she had a reputation, a certain persona amongst the citizens in this town, and who was going to take a young blonde running around in a tanktop and shorts seriously? Father Jones, however, was no ordinary citizen. He was a priest, a man of the cloth. She had fantasies of him on a nightly basis, of riding him and making him come while he praised her name. She almost started going to church just to torture him and see how far she could push down those religious barriers of his. But she decided against it.

Then she got her chance when she saw him watching her with lustful eyes and she took full advantage of the situation.

Emma drove near the beach after she was ready to call it a night, or rather, a morning. She was exhausted, it had been a pretty dull shift and she craved to be on the beach. Normally she went into work after her morning jog but the deputy had needed the night off so they switched shifts.

Emma thought about going back to the station to change out of her uniform but then she saw the priest's car parked on the side of the road. He had crossed her mind several times throughout the night so to say that she was a bit anxious to see that he was there was an understatement. Besides, he was there past the beach curfew, it was after four o'clock and the beach didn't open until five, so she was just doing her job.

Pulling behind Killian's car, she turned off her cruiser and got out, grabbing her flashlight. As she walked towards the beach, it was dark but there was a full moon hanging in the sky that illuminated her surroundings. Making her way and searching around for the priest, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him.

~Killian's POV~

Feeling the warm breeze whirl through him, Killian walked through the sand, reaching the ocean.

The previous day he had busied himself with reading the Bible and listening to confessions of the parishioners, trying not to let his mind wander down a dangerous path. His attempts had been working flawlessly… until he showed up to the beach that morning.

She was not there nor would she be for a while. Which is why he showed up so early. He was confident that she would be sleeping right now, but then again he really only knew her running schedule. If she was working, he was just hoping she wouldn't be near the beach around this time, or would at least not care that he broke curfew. He was a priest and she knew he wouldn't do anything destructive.

As he starting stripping off his shirt, he realized that being in the same vicinity where Emma had been half naked the morning before made him hard against his will. His trunks were pressed tightly to his straining erection from just thinking about her clad in only her underwear. He hadn't even spoken to her in weeks other than simple salutations and she still drove him crazy.

Killian removed his jeans, but it didn't alleviate any of the pressure on his throbbing erection. He palmed himself through his trunks and if he were being honest, it felt good. If felt so good he didn't want to stop. He couldn't stop. He felt the outline of his penis through the material and started stroking himself and squeezing his balls with his other hand while looking around at his surroundings. There was no one in sight and the only sounds he could hear were the waves crashing into the shore. It would be so easy to just finish himself off. He would have to remove the obtrusive trunks but he could hide himself in the ocean. It's been so long since he touched himself, he would be quick. He could be in and out in a matter of seconds.

Admitting defeat, he made a quick decision and freed his stiff member from the confines of his trunks as he yanked them down. The salty air felt soothing against his skin as he moved desperately, splashing into the ocean without any grace or finesse. He just needed blessed relief. He dropped to his knees so that his lower half was below the water's surface as he took himself in hand.

Tilting his head back, he looked towards the heavens before letting his eyes fall shut, summoning visions of Emma. Her tanned legs and soft voice moaning ‘Oh Father!’ occupied his mind and Killian's mouth parted, spilling out a long groan, his tongue tasting the salty ocean air as he stroked his length. Already nearing his peak, he started thrusting into his grasp, greedily searching for sweet release. It had been ages since he'd touched himself and there certainly wasn't any dexterity to his technique, but it wouldn't take him long to finish. Thinking about her for weeks had made him embarrassingly close to exploding several times.

He bit his bottom lip at the thought of the sheriff's ass and sparkling green eyes. Her pert breasts lightly bouncing and long, golden hair cascading around her as the image of her riding him invaded his thoughts. He pumped himself fiercely, his thumb skimming over his tip, swiping the bead of pre-cum that had gathered as he imagined her lips wrapping around his cock. A low grunt tickled his throat as the thought of all the things she could do to him with her wet mouth and wicked tongue pushed him over the edge.

The soft whisper of her name tumbled from his lips as his orgasm crashed over his body, hips stuttering violently as he spurted his seed into the ocean.

Feeling weeks of pent-up desire melting away, he bent over, panting breathlessly using his hands to hold him up, the waves crashing through him. He took a moment to recuperate before he came back to the shore, cursing under his breath.

It had taken him not a minute to relieve himself but he would spend much longer repenting and berating himself after all of those years of self-control. And yet, he would touch himself over and over again as long as visions of Emma were swimming in his head.

Just as he bent over to pick up his trunks, a blanket of light suddenly draped over him, making him jolt.

“Hands where I can see them.” The familiar voice was firm and commanding as Killian spun around on instinct and raised his hands above his head, eyes squinting and his face contorting at the assault of the bright light. “Father Jones?”

The light was instantly removed from his face and his eyes adjusted to the darkness again, seeing that Sheriff Swan was standing in front of him in her uniform holding a flashlight. And he was still buck naked.

Her cheeks were flushed with red as she looked away from him. “Okay, you can drop your hands to cover yourself,” she said with a small laugh.

To say that Killian was humiliated and embarrassed was an understatement. He quickly covered his member with his trunks and offered an awkward smile as her eyes safely came back to him again. “My apologies, Sheriff. I was… errr… I just…” He fumbled for an excuse as she looked at him, a mixture of amusement and curiosity.

“Look, how about I don't ask and you don't tell and we just forget this happened?”

He lifted a brow in shock. “Really? You're not going to handcuff me and throw me in jail?”

“As much as I like the idea of putting you in handcuffs,” she replied with a playful smirk, “no I'm not.”

He let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you, Sheriff.”

“Next time you want to pray in the nude though, maybe do it at home? If people knew I let the priest off the hook for skinny dipping, everyone would be doing it.”

“I suppose you're right,” he chuckled, his cheeks and the tips of his ears flaring red with embarrassment, but he was just glad to not be thrown in jail.

“Why don't we just keep this our little secret?” Emma started to walk past him, placing a hand on his stomach as she whispered in his ear, her hot breath making him shudder. “Or should I say BIG secret?”

Killian's jaw dropped on it’s own accord as the Sheriff walked away and he looked down at himself, removing his trunks. There was no doubt he was big when reaching his full potential but after just ejaculating into the ocean, he was now flaccid. How did she-? Unless she-?

He shook off the questions rattling around in his brain and pulled on his trunks. He was going to need some serious cleansing and groveling for God's forgiveness.

~Emma's POV~

Emma was torn. She had caught the priest skinny dipping while on duty, she had watched the whole thing from an angle behind a palm tree that allowed her to see everything. How he shoved down not only his shorts but his trunks as well. The hard length he revealed. She felt wet just watching him, even though he was quick in his endeavor to hide his lower half in the ocean. She watched him tilt his head back and could see his mouth falling open. She could see him pumping himself and if it weren't for her damn uniform she would be touching herself too. Instead she stifled a moan and rubbed her thighs together, biting her bottom lip.

After he finished himself off, she made her way over to him, pretending to be surprised that it was him. She couldn't let him know that she just watched him masturbate in the ocean. Although she may have slipped when she left him, revealing that she knew about his big secret.

Such a waste. So many possibilities, so many ways he could turn her world upside down with that wonderful slab of meat. But that was besides the point. He broke curfew, so he had to be punished. And as much as putting a naked priest in handcuffs would have been incredibly satisfying, especially when said naked priest was Father Jones, she decided on another form of punishment. It would be much more satisfying to have him beg for his punishment, rather than trying to force it upon him. She wanted him to beg for her.

Which is why she showed up to the beach the next morning when Killian was swimming and made she sure she was in his clear line of vision. She was tired of trying to quell her ache, so she was going to make sure that he got exactly what he deserved for skinny dipping and relieving himself into the ocean.

The sky was filled with a beautiful array of colors as Emma started stripping. She peeled off her white tank top and pulled down her grey, cotton shorts, revealing a fiery red, string bikini that hardly covered her breasts and nub. The top was barely held together by strings and a brass loop in the middle of her front, and the bottom was merely a piece of scrap tied on each side. Once her shorts hit the sand, she looked up to see if he was watching.

To her disappointment, he was still swimming so she took things a step further. She turned around and gathered her clothes, giving him a good view of her butt and the back of her thong. She folded her clothes and put them in a neat pile before grabbing the lotion she had brought with her. Coming back up, she turned around, popping open the cap and pouring some lotion on her hands before closing it and throwing the bottle onto her towel. She rubbed her hands together to spread the lotion and looked up, gasping when she saw the priest no longer swimming, staring at her bold as brass.

Smirking a bit, Emma started to rub the lotion all over her body in a rather provocative manner. She bent down and rubbed the lotion on each of her legs, making a show of rubbing slow circles, making sure to get every inch of her exposed skin. She covered her stomach and chest, slipping her hands inside her bikini top, massaging the lotion onto her breasts, skimming her fingers over her nipples. She didn't look at Killian, only focused on her task nonchalantly, but she could feel the heat of his stare burning into her even from the distance.

When she was finished, she started walking towards the water, seductively swaying her hips as she did. Her eyes were aligned with his; he was wading in the ocean awestruck, watching her so intently she almost lost her balance at first.

Quickly gaining a graceful stride, she reached the shoreline, the sand squishy at her feet. She flashed him a seductive smile, becoming confident and swift with every step, and then in one (not so swift) motion, her ankle turned the wrong way and she went down, landing face first into water.

The waves crashed around her as she got a mouthful of the saltwater and choked on it, getting more in her lungs. Her arms flailed and struggled to find solid ground but the slosh of the waves and the pain in her ankle made it impossible. She was sure this was the end, this was God's way of punishing her for lusting after a priest.

Before she knew what was happening, she was being picked up by strong arms and carried to the shore. Heat radiated off of his warm body, despite his skin doused in ocean water. Her eyes were closed, stinging from the salt when she was set down into the sand.

Coughing up the water in her lungs and gasping for air, her eyelids fluttered open, bright blue looking down on her and she was pretty sure she had died and gone to heaven. Killian was hovered over her catching his own breath from rushing to the shore. He graced her with a gorgeous grin, knowing she was alright.

“Here I thought I was going to have to give you mouth to mouth,” he teased shyly. “Are you alright?”

“Other than my dignity and maybe my ankle,” she laughed, coughing up more water from her throat, “I'm fine.” Her eyes found his and they grew dark with desire, staring at her so intensely all of the air escaped her lungs and she couldn't breathe once again. Her mind became unfocused, the close proximity between them leaving her disoriented. The only thought she could form emanated from how badly she wanted to grab and kiss him as his eyes dropped to her lips. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed thickly and in the next instant he was at her feet, leaving a chill down her spine from the loss.

“Let me look at it, love.”

“It's not necce-” Before she could complete her protest, his fingers were on her foot lifting it up as he inspected her ankle, checking to see if there were any tender spots.

His breath was shallow and so close, she feel him on her skin. “Well, it's not twisted or sprained. I'd say that barefoot jogging really does pay off. You have some strong ankles, Sheriff Swan.”

She propped herself up on her elbows and lifted her head up, flashing him a sarcastic smile. “Thanks. And please call me Emma.”

He gave her a coy smile and leaned down to press his lips to her anklebone. Emma’s eyes widened, her breath catching in her throat as she felt the soft, warm touch of the priest’s forbidden lips against her skin. “Of course, Emma,” he said, his voice cracked.

His hands were shaky and his cheeks were reddened with blush as he brushed his fingers along her wet skin. He looked up at her, their eyes locked as he pressed another feather-light kiss above her ankle this time and she could feel heat building in her core. God, she wanted him. Against her will, a moan escaped her lips and her elbows became weak, she could no longer hold herself up. And it didn't help that he continued leaving a heated trail of kisses up her leg. She tilted her head back, listening to the sound of his lips smacking against her skin, inch by inch. Her heart was pounding in her chest as he reached her thigh and he was so close to where she wanted him, she practically begged for it. She lifted her head again to catch him looking up at her, his eyes filled with a yearning desire as she urged him with her eyes to continue.