May the Tide wash away Our Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down again, pressing his lips to her thigh before kissing her sex through the thin bikini bottom. She trembled, her arms finally giving out and she let herself sink into the sand, not even making a feeble attempt to conceal the audible moan that escaped her throat. Feeling the tingle his lips had inflicted upon her, she grew incredibly wet and it had nothing to do with her rather ungraceful splash in the ocean.

Becoming even more bold, the priest lowered his lips to her covered folds, embracing her with a slow, torturous kiss. She shuddered in pleasure, feeling the heat from his mouth through the damp fabric as he lingered there for a few seconds longer before pressing another kiss. Continuing his path up her mound and stomach, he swiped his tongue over the dip of her belly button, her breathing shallow as his lips danced along her skin, reaching her torso and the valley of her breasts. She moaned, feeling the scrape of his stubble before he soothed the skin with his soft lips.

The desire was so overwhelming she was about to burst. His face was still buried in her breasts when she grabbed him, crushing his mouth into hers. He instantly reacted with fervor, parting his lips as he moved from beside Emma to climb on top of her. He held up his weight to keep himself from crushing her, his chest hair brushing against her scantily clad breasts as her fingers dove into his wet locks of hair. His body was warm against hers and the erection in his trunks was pressed hard to her stomach. She moaned and pulled him closer, his weight deliciously melting into her as she felt his heart beating rapidly against hers, it was addicting.

Father Jones licked the crease of her lips, begging her to open for him. She didn't hesitate, parting her mouth and greedily stroking his tongue with hers, swallowing the little groans that he offered in return. They both sighed, breathing each other in as their tongues tangled and caressed, neither of them wanting to stop. The outside world was completely lost to them, she didn't think about the fact that they were on the beach and that the sand was a possible threat to her crevasses if they were to take things further. Whether it was due to the heat that had already overwhelmed the early morning air or the thrill of the forbidden rushing through her blood or because she simply found it difficult to care once his lips had touched her skin, she didn’t know. She only knew that she had wanted him since the moment she laid eyes on him and didn't have the willpower to stop herself at this point.

They broke for air, gasping erratically, their bodies breathing in a heavy rhythm against one another. He rested his forehead on hers for balance, trying to collect his bearings.

“Forgive me,” he said apologetically, but at the same time he removed his forehead and started kissing her neck as she closed her eyes, savoring the rush she felt in her blood. “This was not my intended plan.” He continued kissing her between words. “You are just so… incredibly beautiful,” he breathed out, his voice completely shattered as he nibbled on her flesh.

“Please don't apologize… don't stop… I need you Father.”

He left her neck and lifted his head, looking down at her, surprised as she opened her eyes. “I didn't know you were catholic, Sheriff.”

Her lips turned into a smirk. “I'm not.” She bit her bottom lip as he looked down at her curiously. “But I do have a confession…”

He arched a brow, flashing her an inquisitive look. “Well maybe I should take you in the confessional, then.”

She shuddered beneath him. “I would love for you to take me in the confessional,” she moaned, her words cracked with sin and desire. “You wouldn't hear any complaints from me.”

Confusion washed over his handsome features at her enthusiasm for confession, but only briefly before the words settled in and his cheeks filled with blush, realizing what he had just said and how it must have sounded. “That's not what I meant, love, but why don't you just tell me your confession?”

“I've had dirty thoughts of a man of God. I've dreamt of him between my legs and fucking me hard. And I fantasize about addressing him as ‘Father’ as I come.”

~Killian's POV~

Killian bit back a moan, his whole body quivering at the images she implanted in his head.

“It's your turn. What's your confession?”

He swallowed thickly before answering. “Yesterday morning when you… you caught me naked here on the beach, I wasn't praying. I was relieving myself in the ocean… thinking of you.” He realized he was confessing his indecencies to a Sheriff, but he was willing to take that risk. For her he would do anything; that was the power this blonde temptress had on him. And he hated himself for it. But he would give himself to her in a heartbeat.

Emma didn't look surprised at his confession, though. Sexually frustrated and turned on, yes, but not shocked. Her lips curled into a sly smirk. “I know.”

His brows furrowed in confusion. “You do?”

She nodded, unashamed. “I saw your car by the beach so I went to investigate.”

It made sense to him now, how she was able to make that comment about his size. Although, she must have paid awfully close attention to have been able to see him in only the moonlight.

Regardless, knowing that she had watched him and didn't feel the need to stop him made him even more aroused, if it were possible. He lowered his lips and continued kissing her neck, mumbling against her skin. “I have another confession…” he murmured and sucked on her pulse-point. “I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we met,” he continued. “I want you so bad.” He pressed himself into her, showing precisely how hard she made him.

She inhaled a sharp breath, her hands running down his sides, ready to have her wicked way with him. “Please… take me. Right here,” she pleaded, her eyes blown with a greedy desire he couldn't resist.

“Here on the beach? Someone might come,” he breathed, but he knew he wouldn't make it much longer if they moved their location.

“Yeah...” she flashed him a suggestive smirk as he removed his lips from her neck and looked down at her, “...us.”

He grinned cheekily, this time understanding her sexual undertone. He knew this was wrong in so many ways, but God it felt so right. He kissed her breathlessly, his stiff member terribly uncomfortable in his trunks. He wanted her but he was afraid to disappoint her.

He broke the kiss, unsure of how to proceed. She must have sensed his insecurities because he could see the reflection in her eyes.

“What is it? Do you not want to do this?” she asked softly.

“I've never wanted anything more,” he responded instantly in a volume that resembled a whisper. “It's just… I've never done this before.”

Her expression was a mixture of shock and confusion. “Never? Not even before you were ordained?”

He shook his head. “I've been a catholic my whole life. I was raised to never believe in premarital sex. Plus I thought it would be easier to resist temptation if I had never experienced it before I went through ordination.”

She looked up him with understanding eyes shining with an emerald green that he could stare into forever. “Don't worry. You only need one thing,” she said, sitting up and shoving his back into the sand as she climbed atop of him, “a partner who knows she's doing.”

She started kissing his chest through the dark sprinkles of hair as her hand slid between them and went down his trunks, grabbing his length and stroking him. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, letting out a groan as he melted into her touch. His heart stammering in his chest, she continued kissing lower and lower down his body until she reached his waistband. He tilted his head back, cursing under his breath in anticipation. She responded with a wicked grin and started to climb off of him to remove his trunks but thought better of it and first grabbed her towel, spreading it across the sand. He moved to lay atop of it before she pulled his trunks down just past his erection, her eyes growing dark with hunger as she pulled them the rest of the way off of his legs. She licked her lips before leaning down to take an experimental lick of his slit. A low moan came from him and she smiled in satisfaction, proceeding to swirl her tongue around his velvety head as she curled her fingers around the base, pumping him gently.

His hands immediately flew into her hair, unable believe this was happening to him. Just yesterday he was guiltily touching himself, unable to stop thinking about her. And now here she was currently taking him in her mouth, giving him pleasure that only ever happened in his wildest dreams. Her fingers were soft and delicate and her mouth… her mouth was unreal, it was like heaven. Every movement she made with her talented tongue, licking him up his length before slowly devouring him, felt better than anything Killian had ever experienced. He couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to have all of her, but if this was all he got, he would die a happy man.

“Emma… so good, lass,” he moaned quietly. “So fucking good…”

He bucked his hips into her touch, seeking all the friction she would be willing to give.

Happily accepting his challenge, she bobbed her head over him faster, quickly unraveling him with her hot mouth and tongue, her hand still stroking him. She sucked his tip with her red lips as she released her grip and took him in her mouth until his head hit the back of her throat.

“Fuck…”

He was so close to the edge and felt his body convulsing as she started massaging his balls. He groaned rather loudly and started thrusting madly with purpose, letting himself get completely lost in her mouth. His fingers involuntarily curled into balls, gripping her hair, only encouraging her to find the perfect rhythm and bring him to sweet release.

“Oh Emma…”

With soft curses and a grunt, his movements slowed as he spurted his cum down her throat.

Catching his breath, he stilled his hips as she lessened the grip on his balls and removed her mouth with a small audible pop before giving his head one last lick, making him wince. She gulped down his cum and licked her lips, savoring the taste of him. Thankfully, she let him collect his bearings before she was crawling over him and kissing his lips. He could taste himself on her tongue and became ready for more. His hands wandered down her body as she kissed him rough and insistent, his tongue plundering and sweeping to taste her.

He found the back of her thong and slid his fingers underneath the strings, cupping her ass with his strong hands, catching a moan that passed through her lips. He was slowly becoming hard again as he squeezed her perfect globes. Both of them became aware that he was the only one naked, but he desperately wanted to rectify that. His hands stroked her back and started pulling the strings of her bikini top loose at her neck and mid-back. She sat up and swiped her hair behind her shoulders to allow him to remove it.

Anticipation coiled in his stomach, his heart racing erratically. He couldn't wait to reveal the pair of breasts that cruelly haunted his dreams. He couldn't wait to see them bouncing above him unbound by clothing. A sparkle of excitement twinkled in his eyes, he felt like a ten year old boy on Christmas morning opening his presents. He grabbed the brass loop between her breasts and very slowly pulled it away from her golden breasts, letting it fall in the sand. His eyes widened, pupils rimmed with a thin circle of blue as he drank her in.

“God, you're a glorious marvel…”

Pink nipples erect and looking down at him, the sunlight cascading over the perfectly round peaks; his hands were itching to touch them, grab them and play with them to his heart's content. He grew hard instantly, his hands reaching for them. He let out a satisfied groan when he felt the honey soft weight in his grasp, lightly squeezing and teasing them.

Her eyes fluttered shut and moaned softly, enjoying his touch. His thumbs caressed her nipples, tugging on them with delight before pulling her down and taking the right one in his mouth as her hands sank into the towel, holding herself up above him. He sucked on the hard bud eagerly as his hand teased the left one.

Once he was finished exploring them, his mouth released her nipple and he urged her to sit up, their eyes connected, full of want and need as his hands squeezed her breasts one last time before dancing along her stomach. His fingers slid down her curves before pulling the ends of the strings on both sides of her bikini bottom and slowly loosening it. She lifted her hips and he peeled the material away, his breath catching in his throat when his eyes raked over her glistening sex.

“Such a little temptress... so fucking hot and perfect…”

He rested one hand on her hip as his other fingers grew bold, finding her soft nub before moving to her entrance. Gliding a finger along her soaking wet folds, he lightly fondled the nub, her breathing growing sporadic as he did. He certainly had no experience with this but she seemed to dissolve into his ministrations.

He found her clit and brushed his thumb over the spot; she was so responsive, her hips thrusting and her body writhing above him. She squealed when he plunged a single finger inside of her heat, experimentally flicking and fondling her clit, finding her sweet spot with no trouble at all.

“Oh God…” she breathed out and he aimed to hit that spot over and over again, her breaths shallow and her noises climbing in pitch. He added a digit and quickly found that spot again, rubbing his thumb over her clit. Her whole body trembled and Killian could feel her clamping down on his fingers as she rode out her orgasm, crying out with no restraint, her nectar coating his fingers.

“I need you inside of me… please… fuck me Father,” she pleaded in a strangled voice, letting out a few shaky breaths.

He groaned, shivers shooting down his spine at her plea. He obeyed, first retracting his fingers from her dripping cunt before bringing them in his mouth. Her nectar was delicious and sweet as he cleaned his digits off, savoring the taste. Her eyes grew wide and her breathing hitched watching him lick his fingers.

Both of his hands were then drawn to her body, resting on her hips. As much as he ached to touch and kiss and lick every crease and curve and expanse of decadent skin, this wasn't really the place for that. Not that it was the place for what they had already done or were about to do. But he was pretty sure that once he was inside of her, it wouldn't take him long to finish. With how wet she was, he knew he would be doomed far too soon.

Emma's eyes flickered down to the still present straining cock and took him in her hand as she lifted her hips, guiding him to her entrance. He quivered in pleasure, feeling his tip nudge her wet, velvety folds as she slowly descended upon him, letting herself slowly adjust and expand to his long length. They both moaned and cursed under their breaths as she slowly rolled her hips, taking him inch by inch. He bit his bottom lip, falling into submission and letting her envelop him whole.

“Bloody hell, your tight…” Killian growled, his voice completely shattered.

She was so slick and wet and he could easily take his pleasure in seconds if he allowed himself to. She gasped when he was fully seated and she quickly let him know that she wasn't in pain, but never experienced the same fullness she was feeling now. She pressed her hands into his chest, sighing contently as she bucked her hips slowly.

He was so glad she had brought him to release moments ago, otherwise he would have exploded embarrassingly too soon. His fingers tightened at her hip bones and pressed her into him, thrusting his hips up to meet her. She moaned as they found a pleasant rhythm.

He peered up at her glorious breasts bouncing above him like a sunbathed goddess, her long golden curls flowing around her as she closed her eyes, her face contorting in a way that he could very much get used to. She was wanton and needy, and he thrived on it. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, teasing her nipples with his thumbs as she rode him.

Emma moaned out several expletives as he picked up the pace, feeling himself unravel underneath her. She leaned over him and captured his lips, catching his groans as she started moving her hips more erratically. He was thankful they were on a secluded beach because he knew he would not be able to stop if someone showed up and caught them in their compromising position. They would very much get a show of the Sheriff and the priest fucking shamelessly until the end. He was too caught up in her warmth, the softness of her curves, her scent. Killian grabbed her ass, aiding her moments, meeting her thrusts with the same speed and rhythm.

“Fuck…” Emma cursed as her walls starting clamping around him. “Oh yes… so good, Father… don't hold back…”

Her words galvanized him, electricity shooting through his body and he flipped them around without warning, pounding into her with powerful thrusts that brought them both to completion. Neither of them minded the sand that covered them or the sound of the waves crashing at the shore, little ripples of ocean water brushing along their toes. In fact it felt liberating, being out in the open, exposed under God and the heavens above, taking each other against everything that should have kept them apart. It was thrilling and gave him a rush of adrenaline that pumped through his blood and unlocked everything inside that he had kept guarded all this time.

“Come around my cock, darling…”

“Oh my God... Killian…”

She squeezed his cock tightly as cries of pleasure spilled from her lips, spurring on his orgasm and with a few final hard thrusts he emptied his seed deep inside of her. As his hips shuddered and stilled, he didn't fail to miss the fact that she used his name instead of addressing him as Father.

He carefully sank into her, both of them attempting to catch their breaths. She kissed his temple and he kissed her neck in return before pulling out of her and burying his face in the crook of her neck.

The sounds of the beach, the seagulls squawking in the background and the waves angrily breaking the shore were faded out under the sounds of their heavy panting and heartbeats pounding mercilessly in their chests.

“Not bad for your first time,” she said breathlessly, still floating on a blissful cloud.

“Well, I may be a priest but I'm not blind and deaf.”

She shrugged, her features shadowed with doubt.

“I can certainly see you were thoroughly enjoying yourself, my sweetness,” he said with a wink before kissing her cheek.

She sucked in a breath at the use of the affectionate pet name, instead of the courtly way she was used to from him. “Well, as you know, I'm not catholic but I think I'm slowly converting,” she said with a satisfied smirk.

He lifted a brow and looked down at her in surprise. “Is that so?” he asked doubtfully.

She pushed him into the towel by his shoulders and laid beside him, anchoring her leg over his hip. “Yeah, in fact, I think I might start going to church.”

“Really? Does that mean you regret this?”

She looked up at him and laughed. “No, I just meant that…” she paused, tracing the lines of his stomach muscles with her fingers, “I don't know about you but that was quite the religious experience.”

He smiled broadly. “Indeed.” His heart fluttered in his chest and he kissed her deeply before he suddenly became aware that they were still naked.

“But just in case, maybe we should cleanse ourselves in the ocean and pray while we’re at it?” She asked suggestively, an impish smile falling upon her lips.

“Aye, you can never have enough prayer time,” he said with a smoldering smirk, knowing very well that she wasn't talking about actually praying. “But first, maybe we should put on our bathing suits,” he suggested as he regrettably removed her leg and stood, offering his hand to help her up. “Wouldn't want any of the citizens of Storybrooke to be scarred for life from finding the Sheriff and Priest skinny dipping in the ocean.”