May the Tide wash away Our Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma snorted as she took his hand and used him as an anchor to pull herself to her feet. “Yeah because having sex on the beach is a completely normal thing for a Priest and Sheriff to be engaging in.”

Killian smirked and blushed. “Touché, love. Touché.”

They went to their clothes and bent down to gather them up. Killian put on his trunks before helping Emma tie her bikini top, his breath ragged as his fingertips brushed along her skin.

When they were appropriately covered in their swimsuits, Killian lifted her up and she threw her legs around his hips as he carried her to the water, kissing her as he treaded through the ocean.

As soon as they were completely immersed in water, they both cleansed themselves of their transgressions before praying in the ocean, words of praise escaping their lips as they both came in each other's arms.

Killian knew he would be plagued with guilt and asking for forgiveness after they parted, but whatever happens with them he won't regret a second of their time together. He would certainly never forget his many firsts with the lovely Sheriff and they certainly wouldn't be the last. Emma, of course, would make sure of that.