All Comments on 'Me and My Pakistani Mother's Boyfriend'

by nashunasshah

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story.. keep it goin

Good story.. keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Nice story... From which city you belong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely Story

A nice lovely horny hot story.waiting for next part.plese continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next Story

When is the next story coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT, GAVE YOU A 4.4/5 (88%).

My mom was not faithful to my dad. I was a voyeur don & a peeping Tom.

I never ratted on my mom, i let her be.

I never stopped loving her.

She was in 80% of my erotic fantasies (including jack off ones) until i turned 28.

nashunasshahnashunasshahover 5 years agoAuthor
Bundle of Thanks

Thanks all of my readers.Now its the season that more should come.In coming days I will post some new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%)! My cup of tea totally & then some! Thank you for this story.

Short & sweet.

I was a voyeur son.

My parents had a wide circle of friends, & entertained a lot. I was often at home on the night they had a party. Everybody knew my mom was an A1 hostess. People loved her for that. I personally noticed that some single male guests got a special treatment from her. She readily showered them with compliments, called them "special guest." She would attract their attention by hook or buy crook. Well, she flirted wirh them.

Our back yard was huge by today's standards. In the centre there was a fire pit & fire would burn all night. That was the only source of light in the backyard. It was pitch black behind the barn. It was there that i saw my mom kissing a man 10 years her junior. She wore a short T & a short shorts. He broke the kiss & turned he the other way to face the barn; she was almost pressed against the wall of the barn. He felt her up all over: boobs, torso, waist, love handles over her hips, her ass cheeks, her thighs. She said, "Stop it... 'give him an inch, he'll take a mile'." He grabbed a propaine bottle, she took a plastic chair, & they walked away toward the house.

That man became a regular guest in our house. My parents visited him in his cottage at least once a year.

I never told a soul about this, i never confronted my mom over what i saw. I never loved my mom any less after that. I WAS EVEN MORE INFATUATED WITH HER. She already knew something that i learned wheni was 30+: LIFE IS SHORT.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmabout 3 years ago

Where is the next pArt?? We are eagerly waiting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous