All Comments on 'Me, My Brother, and My Roommate'

by amyss

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Was good up until the creepy ending. ruined it with the portraying callie as an idiot that doesnt notice or grasp whats going on.

writerjabwriterjababout 7 years ago
Loved it!

I wasn't expecting it to be Will's idea -- reckon a king size bed will be on order?

rodavrodavabout 7 years ago
Great

It would be nice if this happens again. And Callie is aware that Amy is watching them fuck again. then invited Amy to watch closely. then Callie would ask the brother and sister that she wants to see them have intercourse.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
A true love story

All brothers and sisters should experience such lovr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Cant wait for chapter 2

kibitokaikibitokaiabout 7 years ago
Interesting

You actually have a nice set up for a part 2 here, so I do sincerely hope you do continue this, though Will and, to a lesser extent, his sister have really begun to paint themselves into a corner that could end very badly. Hope to see more!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 7 years ago
nice

What a deliciously naughty story. Well written, great build up. I was thinking that they would finish having sex and discover that the girlfriend was watching, but perhaps that is in a later story!

WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
Amyss😉

You sound like you lived out this story. I am proud of you for sharing it with us, but don't stop please . I would like to know that you and your brother is inseperable cause sometimes the one your looking for is standing right next to you, and it takes something like this to happen before you see it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T WAIT SO LONG BEFORE YOUR NEXT...

...because you're an exceptionally talented writer of erotica, period. If anyone fails to get their juices flowing while reading your work they should check for a pulse!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

A very well written story and exceptionally arousing. Will screwing his sister's girlfriend and then his own sister; would be such a turn on. Hopefully, Will and his sister will screw each other and make out a lot and of course, Will can do Callie. At some point, both of them will come clean and maybe a 3 some can happen. Girl-boy-girl and girl-girl boy screws both !! This has so many HOT possibilities and a few more chapters for sure. Its so arousing. Thank you.

JagnagJagnagabout 7 years ago
Nice

Wasnt what i was expecting so all the better, i think in the next chapter it leaves it wide open for a little girl on girl with brother looking after both girls the same time, cant see it going any other way really except a threesome ?

sssoffteesssoffteeabout 7 years ago
dialogue too bold

great, well-planned plot that's easy to enjoy, but i think the dialogue is too bold to be realistic, especially between brother and sister.....it speeds up the development, but i wasn't buying it......just too shocking and sudden for siblings who were totally innocent since birth.....it would take a lot longer story to let this happen naturally....i get that....nice sex scenes though :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next??

It's your story so we'll be content with your decision, but it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop, AND??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Very well done. I look forward to your next story wherever your mind may take us.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
Nice set-up

This feels like the first chapter of a longer story. That said, I hope we won't have to wait two or three years for the next chapter. Will played a dirty trick on Amy and Callie. And I hope they figure out a way to get some sweet "revenge." I have all sorts of ideas about how that could play out.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 7 years ago
Reasonably realistic

Yes, these things do happen and the author puts it together rather well.

oh! memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

This story is very well written (in contrast to the majority on Lit.), and an interesting wrinkle in plot. Personally, I think watching a couple having sex is very exciting, and you've described it well. But I don't really like three-somes. Is it possible to continue this story and develop the sibling love WITHOUT MFF or FMF together? (I don't see how it would be possible, but it's your story.) (Lots of voyeurism and exhibitionism, for sure.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow - Very very hot

I love the way you write - Very sensual and erotic writings. I can't wait for chapter 2...

oaklandstudoaklandstudalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

Outstanding. So well written. Off to check out your other work right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need to continue this story!!!

Loved it!!! Please continue it!!

ariacravingariacravingover 4 years ago
Love your writing! I'm new here and your story was hot as hell, well done.

Awesome! HOT!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The Question?

So does Amy confess that she and her brother had sex behind Callie's back and thereby admitting their love for each other,would Callie feel betrayed by both her best friend and Amy's Brother or would Callie accept them and end up as a loving threesome relationship.

Maybe Amy could get Callie to expand her mind and give her BFF and BF some bisexual fun.Oh and not to nitpick but if Amy and Callie and Will most definitely need to get a bigger bed maybe a Queen or King Size if they do become a loving threesome.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Impressive....

Not bad, well played....lol

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well here we go again, another story that is well written and has so much potential yet left unfinished. This story is far from over yet the author doesn't give the reader the conclusion that they want. So if the author is reading this and other comments, please come back and write a conclusion and make this a great story. Well done to this point 5 stars

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

I agree with some of the previous comments...this author writes well thought out stories. Trouble is that they always seem unfinished to me. Still 5/5+ stars...

baware1971baware197110 months ago

Well written and a great read. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous