Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did, however, know what made Patrick's cock hard, and as long as it wasn't a lie, she said it. "Ohhh, shit, ohhh baby," panted my horny wife, moving her arms to clutch his head against her bosom, feeding her breast into his mouth, "I love your cock, it's sooo much better than my husband's, you fuck me sooo much better -- I can't get enough of you, Patrick, fuck me, fuck your hot cheating married slut baby!"

Kitty began to orgasm, feeling her vagina spasming around his invading erection, contracting around it while her head grew dizzy, her stomach churned and her muscles sizzled. "YESSSSS, FUCKKK!" she exhaled noisily, pulling his short hair to take his mouth off of her breasts, and instead she inserted her tongue inside his mouth. "Ohhh, fuckkk, Patrick, yessss!"

As her pussy came around his cock, Patrick released her asscheeks and hooked his long thumbs around her little hips, his fingers still pressed into her small asscheeks, and he forcefully thrust her body down hard on his penis. She could feel how insanely deep his cock was, the fat base stretching open her cuntlips, and then a few moments later he too was cumming inside of her. His orgasm came faster than most times they fucked; but he was just so horny this day.

"Baby!" She sucked his tongue, her words falling out automatically, instinctively. "I love you, yes baby, ohhh yesss, cum in me!" She used all her might to ram her little body downward, ensuring this his long penis stuck as deep into her twat as it could reach, while he was squirting his jism into her. "Fill me, Patrick, shoot your cum in my cunt! Ohhh, baby!"

He was grunting as he unloaded his semen inside her married pussy, then as his cum subsided he kissed her back more aggressively, his tongue jamming into every crevice inside her mouth. "Kitty, I love you too, I love you so much."

"Mmmm!" She sat upright now, arching her back, showing her sexy sweat- and saliva-covered titties, slowly grinding her pussy up and down his still-hard but spent dick. "Oh, shit, you feel sooo fucking good, Patrick -- ohhh fuck, I miss this sooo much!" She looked down to his masculine chest, her hands flat and feeling it, rubbing his sweat around his flat belly and torso. "Mmm, don't you wish we could do this almost every day, like before?"

He responded with a grin and snicker, pulling her face down to his mouth for another kiss -- this one starting with just light, wet flicks of the lips together. The kissing turned to pecking, each taking turns to plant quick wet kisses on cheeks, lips, chin, nose. Moaning and rolling in the bed, Kitty and Patrick enjoyed each other's company until a chirping noise from Patrick's belt on the floor interrupted them.

He had to roll off of my wife, grunting, retrieving his cellphone from the floor. He scowled as soon as he saw the caller's number; his wife. "Hey, hi there, baby." He gave Kitty a painful look, like he was being subjected to torture.

My wife silently giggled, knowing the routine. Patrick was cheating, and she didn't want to do anything that would get him in trouble. While Patrick was lying about being at a Home Depot looking unsuccessfully for some equipment for their old toilet, Kitty slid around the bed and crawled between Patrick's spread-open thighs. He laid backwards, allowing my wife to take his dick in her mouth, tasting the flavors of their fucking that coated it. She loved the flavor of his cum, now mixed with her pussy juices. She lapped down the shaft then rolled his hairy, large balls inside her mouth too, tugging at them softly, playfully, making him squirm. As he continued a boring conversation with his wifey, Kitty licked a path back up to the large head of his penis and suckled it into her mouth, feeling his massive prick throbbing with heat, getting harder for round number two.

Her boyfriend was all smiles afterwards. "Guess what," he giggled, tossing the closed cellphone to his side on the bed, "she's taking the kids with their friends to a movie -- I don't have to get home until 9 o'clock." He did a quick calculation in his head. "That lets me stay here until 8 or so -- that is, if you don't mind me being here another two hours?"

"Oh, two hours?" Kitty pretended to think it over, her fist now wrapped around the fabulously thick base of his erection, stroking it and squeezing it to make it stand upright, while her tongue and lips traced wet circles around the helmet and upper part of the shaft. It was burning heat against her tongue; she loved the smell in her nose, the hotness on her skin, the thickness that Patrick's amazing cock offered for her pleasure. "And what the fuck are we supposed to do for two hours?"

He cackled at her playfully innocent question. "Yes, exactly -- fuck for two hours." He laid back, hands behind his head, watching her suck his dick. "Now give me a hot blowjob, you cocksucking bitch -- show me that you're my little slut!"

"Oh my gawwwd!" my wife grunted, eyeing him with a devilish grin, "I am sooo your little slut, baby!" She licked his cock a few more times, then teased him a little. "But it's dinner time, baby, I might want something to eat?"

Patrick at first thought she was serious, but he saw the playful look in her brown eye. "Oh -- like what -- sausage, maybe?" He thought and corrected himself. "Like, pork sausage, huh? Gonna PORK you?" He pushed up his penis into her mouth, forcefully, emphasizing the point.

"Ooh, yeah," my wife snickered back, sucking the top few inches of his dick while her fist was stroking and gripping its fat base, massaging it. "Mmm, what do you want for dinner?" After a brief moment she gave him his answer. "Fish tacos?"

Patrick howled in laughter. "Ohhh, shit, yeah -- I love your fish taco, whoo hoo!"

Murphy's law -- you know, the worst possible thing will happen at the worst possible time -- seemed particularly applicable that evening. He'd barely hung up with his wife when, now, the home phoneline rang. Kitty's eyes rolled in her head, and she apologized to her lover to take the call. "Ugh," she scowled, pushing herself up to crawl over to the nightstand, "don't go anywhere!" On her hands and knees she made her way to the cordless phone and, by about its third ring, picked up the phone.

Instantly she saw it was my cellphone number, and she knew I was calling from the airport.

"Hey baby," I purred to her, as soon as I heard her voice, "I'm in line for the plane now, we're on time."

Kitty's voice was tired, a little hoarse, but very sweet. "That's great, baby," she said lovingly to me, while Patrick was behind her, staring at her naked ass, "I'll be home waiting -- what, like, 1 a.m., something like that?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, "something like that, right about that." I was having trouble hearing her, the gate was extremely crowded and noisy on this Friday night in mid-July. "I'm surprised you're home -- you busy on the computer?"

I know my wife, and if she had been alone, that's where she would have been. But, I know her well enough that her answer didn't shock me at all.

"No, um," she giggled, measuring her words because Patrick was listening to every one of them, "I'm, uh, kinda, working on something right now -- you know -- so, uh, you have a good flight, okay, see you when you get home?" Patrick still thought she was "cheating" on her husband; from indirect questions she'd asked him over time, she was sure Patrick was "old school" and wouldn't be particularly happy if he found out Kitty's husband allowed her to slut around -- and, particularly if he found out she had other boyfriends too. He wouldn't understand, undoubtedly.

The hidden meaning worked, because as she exchanged "I love you" moans with me and hung up, Patrick cackled, assuming she just lied to her husband much as he has just lied to his wife. "Let's hope your husband doesn't talk to my wife," he joked, his eyes rolling at the implications of that conversation. He played some of the imaginary dialogue for Kitty. "'So, Patrick was busy that night too?' 'Yes, he was, and Kitty was busy then also?' 'Gee, they seem to be busy at the same times, what a coincidence!' 'Coincidence, I think not!'" Then he roared with laughter.

Kitty giggled at this humor, crawling back towards her boyfriend. "Mmm, I won't tell him if you won't tell her!" She returned immediately to his penis, bowing in front of it, taking it into her hand again and placing her lips near the soft round head. "So -- where were we?"

"Oooh," the cheating male stud gasped, "I think my little slut was about to suck my dick again!"

Her brown eyes looked at him and blinked, softly, and she nodded.

"That's right, baby," moaned my horny wife, "your little slut needs your cock so bad!"

Standing in the foyer by our front door about two and a half hours later, with the sun just preparing to set after a long summer day, Kitty and Patrick said their good-byes with a last, tongue-filled kiss. She was wearing his dress shirt again, while he slipped his hands around her nude body inside it, caressing her sexy thin back and her tight little ass, while they sucked each other's tongues and moaned.

Kitty reflected on the recent long absence of him from her life, much preferring a schedule like the current week where she'd fucked him twice in three days now. "Don't let it be three weeks again until we see each other again," she panted in the kiss, already missing him, "I like this, like we used to have, fuckin' all the time!"

"Oh, trust me," he agreed, fishing his keys out of his pocket, giving her a messy, wet, romantic kiss on the lips, "I love you so much, Kitty, I can't wait to be with you again!"

She spoke her true feelings, which warmed and soothed her senses. "Patrick, me too, I love you, honey."

* * * *

"Welcome home, baby," my wife giggled at me, maybe five hours later or so, "I love you, David!"

I dropped my overnight bag on the floor, stepping quietly into our master bedroom. It was just past 1 a.m., and I was just returning from the airport after a three-day trip. I expected to find my lovely wife in our bed, but asleep -- not like this. Totally nude, Kitty was lounging in the midst of the pillows piled on the bed, while around the room she'd put about a dozen candles to provide all of the light. They were aromatic too, the fragrance reminded me of a spa. Besides the bed, on the nightstand, sat a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a small tray of gourmet crackers and cheeses.

My body was weary from nine hours of travel, airport times included, but my senses perked up for whatever she had planned. "Did I miss the party?" I giggled, kicking my shoes off while I pointed to the wine. "Someone had a celebration or birthday today, darling?"

"No, silly." She wrinkled her flat little nose at me, her sexy, slanted brown eyes disarming my expectations with a romantic gaze. "This is for you, welcome back." She scooted a bit to her side, clearing space for me by brushing away a couple of throw-pillows, and patting the mattress. "I figured you haven't eaten?"

True, my stomach was a bit of a mess, but the cheeses had a pleasant visual appeal to them. "What's the occasion? I've only been gone three days." I pushed my slacks off already and was in the process of removing my dress shirt.

"Why do I need an 'occasion'?" she inquired with a devilish snicker. "I wanted to put a smile on your face, honey."

Off came the shirt, leaving me in just underwear, and I plopped onto the bed beside her. "Well it's worked." I turned to the bottle of wine, finding it unopened, but she'd put the corkscrew next to it. I checked out the bottle, it was unfamiliar to me, something Italian from a couple of years ago, a white. "You get this at the wine store?"

"Yeah," she said, her small hand reaching to my thigh to massage my skin, "you like it?"

I wasn't going to argue, as I popped off the cork and poured us each some. A sip told me it was refreshing. We clinked glasses, toasting her little surprise party for me, then shared some of the cheese.

Sitting back against the headboard, sipping more of the wine and tossing a couple of cheese slices into my mouth, I felt Kitty's hand snaking up my thigh, towards my crotch. "I'm hungry too," she purred, leaning up to my ear. She stuck out her tongue, licking my earlobe. "But not for cheese."

And I felt her hand covering my dick in my underwear, massaging it, trying to encourage it to spring to life.

She didn't need to encourage me very much.

While we kissed softly, lips brushing together, tongues darting back and forth, Kitty's hand cradled my balls and shaft until I was stretching out my tight briefs. My petite beauty slipped her hand inside, peeling the underwear back, her hand now grasping my dick and pumping it, pointing it upwards. "Did you have a good trip, honey?" she asked me, kissing up and down my neck, sending goose bumps down my spine, "I missed you so much."

"Ohhh, Kitty, wow," I murmured in delight, rolling my head to the side, allowing her to kiss my neck as she pleased. I slipped my hand to the side too, into the soft, warm triangle of flesh between her upper thighs and her thong. It was warm and damp, my wife was aroused. "Mmm, my trip sucked . . . but it was okay I guess . . . long boring meetings -- I'd hope you had a better day?"

Her lips were pecking at my earlobe again, her hot breath tickling the wetness on my skin. Now rising to her knees to face me, draping both arms around my naked chest, she cooed into my ear, "Oooh, mmm, yeah." Kissing my chin and jaw, she planted a series of soft little kisses towards my lips. "I had a GREAT day." Her voice was full of enthusiasm, but soft and raspy. "Mmmm, I got laid twice today, honey -- a friend from the gym, then this evening, Patrick came over and fucked your slutty little wife." She giggled, feeling my dick twitch in her hand. "Don't you love it, David, you like what a little fucking whore your slutwife is, having sex with hot men with biiiiig, huuuuge cocks?"

She knew me so well. "Ohhh fuck, Kitty!" I was hurriedly pushing my underwear down my legs, so I was nude. My prick was aching painfully, as it throbbed in her small fist. "You're so fucking sexy, so hot . . . you sure you want more cock tonight, after those big bones?"

"Oh I'm sure!" She began to lower her face, kissing down the middle of my chest, towards my belly. "I'm sure I want YOUR cock, baby, mmm, I hope you want to fuck your horny wife's slutty cunt!" As her lips and tongue proceeded across my belly, she let out a pleasurable moan. "Mmm, David, you're definitely losing weight, you're looking fuckin' good."

Good is a relative term; as to what I was when she met me, she was right. Compared to Patrick, not so much. "Mmm, just trying to make my wife be more interested in her husband."

Her lips were nearing my crotch, where her hand had whipped my erection into a pulsating shaft oozing precum. "I'm sooo interested," my gorgeous Asian wife groaned. But, playfully, she sat back against the headboard, smiling at the teasing as she left my erection alone, leaking for her. "But first, baby, get me some more of that wine?"

I snickered at her devilish little trick -- getting me all aroused, then making me wait -- but I loved her for it. I rolled to the side, giving her a glass of wine, which she sipped a bit. I took the chance to sip the other glass myself, a bit, and down a couple of pieces of food.

Kitty turned and put her glass back on the nightstand, then resumed her place kneeling at my side, facing me. Her eyes were staring at my body, my pulsating erection. "Yesss, mmm," my wife moaned, her gorgeous brown, slanted eyes full of energy even an hour past midnight. Staring directly into my skull, those sexy brown orbs spoke to me as convincingly as her next works. "I desire you, honey."

I could smell the lust in her pussy, the depths of emotion in her eyes. I'm not the most handsome nor sexiest man in her life, but when we were alone together, there was no question Kitty had the hots for her husband. I put my glass of wine down on the night table, still thirsty for drink but not as much as I was hungry for my wife. The fact that she'd fucked two men that day already, but had gone to the trouble of setting up this little fuck-fantasy for me so late at night, proved to me that she wanted me to be happy too. It is what she does best: make men happy.

My nude body leaned over hers, as she leaned back against pillows, propping her torso somewhat upright against the headboard. I touched my lips to hers softly, tasting the wine in both of us, but she immediately thrust her tongue deep inside my mouth, not waiting. A sloppy-wet kiss ensued, both of us moaning while we heard the squishy-wet sounds of our tongues and lips meshing together. "Mmmm," my gorgeous wife mumbled into my mouth, "sooo hot for you." Hungry for her too, pulling her head towards mine, my fingers were behind her skull stroking her hair, while I felt our tongues lapping together, lips pressing into each other, noses brushing as our faces moved around, sliding mouths together. I felt her hand between my thighs, groping my erection, grasping it firmly and stroking it with her fingers and palm wrapped tightly around it. In the midst of our kiss she was whispering sweet feelings, "Mmm, yesss, oooh, mmmm."

I love her petite body, and sometimes I get so hungry for it. Keeping my mouth on hers, I pulled her down to the middle of the bed, laying her flat on her back, then I sat upright next to her. Kitty's Asian-colored skin glowed in the low, flickering light of the candles around us. For a few seconds I let my eyes admire the work of art that she was, her soft A-cup breasts and hard brown nipples, her smoothly-shaven vagina and pink lips, her sexy, tender thighs . . . and her beautiful, gorgeous face, a picturesque Chinese visage.

Reaching to the night table, I retrieved my wineglass in one hand, then stuck two fingers into it, moistening the tips. "Wha'cha doin'?" my wife giggled playfully, remaining on her back, as she watched me bring my moistened fingers to one of her tits. I rolled my fingertips around her nipple, smearing it with some wine, then I leaned over and licked it clean, sucking off the flavor. She purred, pushing that tit into my face, wanting more. I did the same thing to her other breast, drawing a growl of pleasure from my little sexy vixen.

Licking down her flat tummy, she parted her thighs, expecting me to go down on her. But, somewhere just past her navel, I rolled her onto her stomach, so I found myself admiring her slender back, her little waist, her rounded soft buttocks. God, she made my mouth water. Staying down on my knees and elbows, I let my tongue out and licked up and down her soft spine, up to the base of her neck, then down again towards her ass. "Ohhh, yeah," she muttered, pushing her little ass up higher as my mouth neared it, "mmm yessss!" She was writhing slowly, undulating in circles lying on her stomach, as I licked towards her buttcrack. I crawled around the bed a bit, with my face now squarely over her asscheeks.

Sometimes I did this, Kitty always said she found it sexy. I started lathering her ass with my tongue, licking all over her buttocks, getting them sticky-wet with saliva, moving around and around, lapping, the creases at the bottom and the valley between them, all over. I could detect the sexy scent of her vagina, leaking below. Kitty spread her knees, pushing her butt higher, moaning, "Mmm, yesss, oooh!" I couldn't stop licking, I ran my tongue right to her little puckered asshole, lapping at it, sticking my tonguetip inside. "Ohhh yeah David -- ooh yes!" She reached a hand back, prying one of her saliva-covered buttcheeks to the side, exposing her ass and twat to me. "Mmm baby, yesss, more!"

Now I was kneeling behind her, bending over, licking my wife's butthole, tasting the musky dirty flavor, pushing tongue inside her butt so she could feel my presence. I felt Kitty pushing her ass back, wanting more. I just stuck my tongue straight out, fucking her ass, sliding my manly tongue in and out, drawing gurgles of joy from the little slut. "Ohhh -- uhhh -- ohhh, fuckkk -- mmm yeah -- ohhh fuckkk -- baby, yesss!" I pushed deeper, sealing my tongue against her asshole, fucking it while her cunt was juicing right below my chin.