Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, fuckkk!" she gasped, tongue out, panting, humping my shaft. I felt her juicy-wet buttocks brushing over my hairy thighs with each thrust, squirming over my lap, making my dick poke in and out of her vagina. Juices were dripping down my shaft, slickening my balls. She let her head fall back, as she concentrated on the feeling inside her pussy. "Baby!"

I stared at her tits bouncing in front of me, then down at her mound as it rode my stiff pole. "That it you fucking cunt, ride my cock . . . ohhh shit feels so good, honey!" I had a sexy thought about her day. "Did you ride both of those bigger dicks earlier today . . . did they fuck you cowgirl-style like this, baby?"

Her jaw was trembling as she was arousing herself with the sex. "Yes!" she blurted out, answering me forcefully as she exhaled, "yes, baby, I rode their big dicks, it felt fucking incredible!" Her eyes rolled a bit into her head, as she remembered the feeling of the large cocks shoved up her pussy with her ton top of her studs. But ever the doting wife, Kitty let out a low moan and gasped, "Mmm, you feel good too, baby, fuck me!"

Instead of sitting upright on me as we fucked, she leaned forward now, almost horizontal over me, pressing a nipple into my mouth. I greedily sucked the little knob, closing my lips and tongue on it, while her pussy was swallowing my penis. My hands slid down Kitty's body and groped her soft asscheeks, feeling her body riding my pole back and forth, humping me. Her hands gripped my head close to her body, cradling me against her breasts. My senses were surrounded by Kitty, the sight of her tits and chest, the smells of her pussy and sweat and perfume, and my ears filled with her moans and aches and grunts. The two of us were panting hard while she rode my penis back and forth, harder, faster.

"Gonna . . . gonna," she exclaimed breathlessly, her eyes closing, alerting me to her nearing orgasm. It made me pump my cock into her cunt harder; I was undulating my hips up and down, pushing my penis deeper into her twat as she wiggled and moaned. Then her eyes fluttered, her body stiffened and I felt her vagina spasm and leak fluids, as she let out the most delicious roar of approval. "Uhhhh FUCK YESSS! Uhhhgnnn oooh -- cummmming . . . Daddy!"

"Yes baby!" I was gripping her small ass firmly in both hands, slamming my cock in and out of that hot wet twat, squeezing her nipple between my lips to draw out a sensational orgasm in my wife. "That's it you whore, cum for Daddy!" I slid my lips up her body, onto her neck, biting the nape of her skinny little neck softly. My hot breath tickled her senses, me panting on her perspiring skin, as my erection continued the pound into her cunt.

"Oh fuckin' . . . shit, ohhhh!" She was still suffering the waves of pleasure of her orgasm, rippling through her little body, feeling her horny husband ramming his prick into her twat hard. My hands were planted tightly around her little ass as she lay over me, letting me smash her body down onto my erection, driving me as deep as I could reach. "Ohhh fuckkk, Daddy . . . cummm!"

Panting and sweating, moaning from my sore body still violently pounding her smaller frame, I kissed up to her mouth, pressing lips on hers, and she kissed back, making out as we made love. "Mmm baby," I groaned into her mouth, "sooo good . . . you turn me on so much . . . you're sooo sexy." My lips found her tongue, suckling it, kissing her furiously.

"Mmmmm, yesss," winced my wife into our kiss, her body still gyrated on top of me.

I had her sit upright again, straight up to the ceiling. Kitty reached one hand forward to the headboard, as leverage to steady herself. At my request, she slipped her other hand down to her clitty, fingering it with two digits, while she kept riding my penis inside her pussy. Her face quivered, she rolled her eyes again, gasping, feeling how wet her cunt was, teasing her clitoris while fucking me. With her tits pointing out into the air above me, I reached up with both hands, playing with them, pinching her nipples, swirling pussyjuice and sweat around her nipples.

Then, I began bouncing my hips, hard, up and down -- extremely dramatically. I used all my force to thrust my pelvis straight up. The impacts drove my cock far up into her cunt, and made her whole body lift up into the air. Then as I lowered myself as rapidly as I had thrust up, she felt her body smash down on me, a little collision assisted by gravity. "Mmmm, yeah!" my wife approvingly shouted, as I began making her body bounce up and down on me, smashing into me, flying into the air, fucking me even more deeply.

Our eyes met, as I was pounding into her.

"Daddy," she panted, smiling but exhausted, but still fucking me, "I love you!"

My eyes returned the sentiment. "I love you sooo much, Kitty -- sooo much!"

I was staring at her gorgeous face and slanted brown eyes as I fucked her, thrusting up into her with mechanical force. Time for a change, I decided. I grabbed her under the armpits and pushed her off of me, lifting her really, tossing her onto her back. She flopped down without resistance, giving into my decision. No sooner had her back hit the sheets, than I jumped on top of her, hooking my elbows under her knees, spreading open her sore legs. As I leaned over her, staring down at her little naked body, I rammed my cock back into her cunt. She was so loose and wet, it sank deeply into her on the first thrust. My balls were immediately against her hot little ass, my cock sunk all the way inside Kitty's vagina.

"Ohh, god," she gasped, her eyes rolling, her back arching for more. I felt her body pushing against me, still fucking me. I was thrusting back and forth, faster, harder, pumping my shaft into that hot pussy. With her moaning relentlessly, I reached a hand down, my thumb on her clit, grinding it hard, pushing it into her, really powerfully rubbing her clit while I fucked her hole below it.

"Mmm, you fucking whore," I spat down at my slutty wife, giving her the third hard fucking she'd received that day, "you're so fucking sexy -- you're such a cockfucking slut -- you're fucking made for fucking men, you're a fucking Asian cumbucket, you dirty fucking bitch!"

Ramming harder and faster, the bed shaking, pumping my love into her savagely, Kitty's face contorted and she shrieked to another orgasm, my words sending her over the edge. "FUCKKK!" she choked, screaming, body arching and shaking, her hands flailing uselessly by her side. My eyes were staring at her hot titties, my hand was reaching down rubbing her clitty now, intensifying her orgasm. I knew my foul mouth was turning her on. "Mmm, you like being called what you are, don't you bitch -- a WHORE -- a fucking, cocksucking, cockfucking cunt that loves COCK -- made for fucking cock -- using all your slutty holes to make me cum so fucking hard!"

She continued to moan, and I muted her sounds by kissing her hard, thrusting tongue in her mouth, showing that I was in love with my slutty Asian cumbucket. I kept plunging my engorged, throbbing penis into her wet vagina, over and over. "Soo hot," she grunted against me, her body weakening as I continued to assault her cunt with my hand and cock. The bedsheets under her were soaking wet, juices and sweat making a cesspool of fluids as she lay back getting hammered.

"Sooo turned on, fuckin' you," I told her, needlessly.

Kitty smiled up at me. "Oh, definitely!"

Our bodies were both so sore, but pressing together, we drove on, the energy of our lust keeping us going. My hands slid up her legs to her knees now, pushing them backwards, onto the bed, spreading her wide open. As my ass humped her up and down, fucking her hole, I rose above her and stared down at her little Asian body as I continued to fill it with cock. "I love you, babygirl," I exclaimed, then kissing her hard, fucking her mouth with my tongue.

"I love you too, baby," she shouted back at me, then convulsing with another orgasm. "Ohhh -- fuck -- YESSS, ohhh god YESSSSS!"

My penis was sliding in and out of her wet, gushing pussy so easily. Staring down at her naked body under mine, my pelvis ramming back and forth so fast, cock so hard, I was drawing near another orgasm for myself too. She sensed it. "Cummm, baby -- I want your spunk," she groaned, her voice painful from straining during the fucking.

"Mmmm, yeah," I agreed, sensing the end of the fucking was nearing, "in your slutty pussy, hmm? Where your boyfriends came today too, filling you with all their sperm?"

"Yes!" Her eyes opened, meaningfully staring at my face, sensing my exquisite pleasure. "Yes, please, cum in me!"

Staring down at my wife, ramming faster and faster, deeper and deeper, I buried my cock all the way inside, almost hurting my aching balls as I smashed my body against hers. Feeling myself at the back of her cunt, the pressure was so intense, I was about to unload myself.

"Ohhhh gawwwwd -- David!" Kitty was having another orgasm too, right when I was about to explode. Her arms were clutching me, she was holding onto my body for dear life, her legs so sore and spread open, her cunt ravaged by her horny husband.

My balls exploded and the cum started squirting out of my penis. "Uhhh, baby!" I screamed, cumming painfully, shooting inside her twat. "Uhhhh, yessss!" The jism pumped into her cunt; my cockhead was hurting, feeling torn apart, cumming so hard. My mouth was dry from panting so much, but I couldn't resist telling her my feelings. "Mmmm, you fucking cunt -- fucking making me sooo hard for you -- your dirting fucking ass and twat got me to cum sooo fuckin' hard inside you, you nasty little bitch -- ohhh fuck, oooh!"

She gasped, then giggled, then laughed, as my cum subsided, and our bodies slowed down to a soft, romantic pace, staring into each other's eyes, both of us out of breath, sore. "Mmm, baby," Kitty sighed, relaxing, even with my penis still inside her twat, "love it when you cum!"

That made me laugh as well, a good chuckle that hurt my sore muscles. "Heh heh, that makes two of us!" Then, wiping some of the sweat off of her eyebrows, I collapsed on top of her, resting comfortably, letting my spent erection languish inside her warm, sopping-wet pussy. "But, I live for you cumming -- I want you to cum sooo many times."

We both breathed heavily, kissing lightly, then each had the same idea simultaneously.

"David," she panted, exhausted and spent but now very hungry, "can you reach for some of the cheese?"

I snickered because I was, at that very moment, eyeing up the plate of food myself, my stomach having taken over my cock at the moment, in terms of my priorities. "You'll have to fend for yourself, baby -- I'm already there!"

* * * *

Two hours later. I was sound asleep. Kitty wasn't, lying there quietly, perhaps overtired from having fucked three cocks in one day -- not to mention the overnight, multi-hour marathon with Jackson, masturbating for him in front of her webcam for that entire time. She let her eyes rest in the dulling light, provided by half of the candles, with the others having burned out.

Something -- woman's intuition? -- made her look over onto her nightstand, where her cellphone laid quietly. There was a flashing green light at its corner, indicating she'd received a text. Kitty hadn't heard it go off, but then again, with the sex and all, that wasn't surprising.

Sore but curious, she flipped her phone open. It was a message from Rick, a long one.

"Kitty -- I'm lying here in bed and I miss you. I wish it was you by my side. Don't you wish the same thing too? Want to see you soon, not sure when I can. This sucks, having to wait to see you. I really wish I could change that, so we could be together every day, every night. I'm thinking a lot about that. I know you do. We should be together. Tell me you agree. I love you. Rick."

Awww, that was sweet, she thought. She immediately knew what she wanted to write back.

"Yes," she typed with her thumbs, "& I luv ya 2."

She winced, after hitting "send." She did like the sentiment he expressed. But she wasn't sure she wanted to leave the implication that she, too, preferred to be able to see him every day, and every night. That was quite a thought.

However . . . .

She pictured Rick's handsome face, sexy body, huge cock, loving heart. She knew how he made her feel, when they were together. It was an awesome feeling.

So, while she wasn't sure she meant to say "yes" to his question, she also wasn't sure that she didn't mean to say it either.

For the moment, she avoided the quandary by putting her cellphone down, and going back to sleep.