Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands slid under her body, groping her sexy little boobies, fondling and squeezing, appreciating those soft orbs and her hard nipples. "Oh fuck yess," she muttered, pushing that ass at me harder, rocking her body. My fingers pinched her hard nipples, tugging her titties, while I was stuffing my tongue in her tight little butthole. The thought crossed my mind, was Patrick's cock in here earlier today; that was a sexy idea.

"Mmmm -- baby," she mumbled, face down to the bed, pushing her asshole at me.

But then, she changed her mind, I think she wanted this to be her show that night, not mine. Usually I do a lot of the work in bed, she just gets used. The one thing she really loves to do is suck a hard cock, particularly one she can easily fit in her entire mouth and throat -- just like mine. Her small body rolled away from me, then she curled around to kiss me, tasting the flavor of her ass on my tongue. We moaned together, while Kitty pressed her hands onto my shoulders, pushing me onto my back on the bed, a couple of pillows under my back to prop my shoulders and head up a bit.

Still kissing my sexy wife, I was so relaxed, so satisfied just being here with her, smelling her dripping pussy, the aroma filling the air. As we made out, I moved her body to lean over me, not straddling me but kneeling next to me, and I broke our kiss while putting my hands under her small armpits. She knew what I wanted, leaning up, offering her chest to my mouth, so I could suck her sexy titties. Mixed with the expensive, musky perfume she was wearing, combined with our naked bodies and her wet pussy, the air was intoxicating.

"Mmm -- oooh yeah David!" She was reacting as I curled my lips around a nipple and sucked it hard, tugging at it into the vacuum of my mouth. Her hand cradled my head, her chest pushing her tit into my mouth more. My one hand was stroking her naked ass, fondling the soft flesh and curves, while my other hand pawed at her other breast, pinching her nipple. "Mmmm yes!" she screamed, feeling the clamping on her nipples. I slid my hand from her ass to her crotch, between her thighs as she leaned over me, softly caressing her wet clitty. It was sopping.

Loving her body, devouring her breast in my mouth, while groping her other tit and her pussy, coating saliva on her chest, I worshipped at her temple while the high priestess was panting. "Ohh fuckkk yesss!" Licking and suckling her hard nipple, I sucked it hard in my mouth, tongue rolling around it, my hand meanwhile smearing juices around her soft thighs, her pussylips, even onto her buttcheeks. Her hot little body was turning me on so much.

"You wanna sit on my face, baby," I moaned, hungry to taste her vagina, the scent of her little kitty driving me nuts.

"Mmmm, yesss," she purred at the idea, "and I'll eat you up too--"

I liked the idea of a '69,' we did it often, but I wanted to return the favor she had bestowed on me, by arranging this sexy little party for two. "Oooh, honey, you don't have to," I told her, "you can let me do the work if you want."

My loving wife would have none of that. "No, it'd by my pleasure, honey."

Showing her how much I adored her, so amazed every day we were a married couple, I kissed her hard on the mouth. It would be just yet another lucky day where I'd wake up next to her, bedding down with her at night, anything in between. Then we broke the kiss, and as I lay flat, she moved into position over me, turning around in a 69 position. "Put that wet cunt in my face, bitch," I muttered, licking my lips eyeing her pink twat -- glistening, bald, sexy.

"Ohhh fuck!" roared my horny wife, hearing me calling her nasty names. She squatted her cunt right to my face, directly over my mouth.

"You fuckin' whore," I continued, "you know how fuckin' hard you make me and other men, you fuckin' slutty tramp?"

She shook her ass and peered around her shoulder back at me. "Definitely wanna be dirty with you," she moaned.

"Well good," I told her matter-of-factly, "I want you to be dirty -- I want you to know your body is a fucking cumbucket for men -- you're so fucking sexy and hot, because -- you're made to fuck cocks -- make men squirt cum in you -- fucking slut that you are!"

She loved hearing it, and she immediately plopped her mouth on my dick, sucking it hard, then licking down the sides. I thrust my tongue into her pussy, smashing it in hard, stretching its tight lips open. I felt her tongue and lips devouring my penis, all the way into her mouth, my cockhead piercing her throat a moment, then she let it go and just licked a sloppy wet path down the shaft to my balls. Pulling my knees back more I squirmed, feeling my wife licking my dick and balls, then even moving down further to lick my asshole briefly. Gripping her hips, pulling her cunt down to my mouth, I started lapping at her clitty, hard, ramming tongue on it. Feeling her tongue at my butt made me squirm more, while I tugged at her clitty with my lips and mouth.

"Mmmmm, ohh yeah, eat me!" the bitch on top of me demanded.

Her husband was equally aroused. "Ohh you fucking nasty cunt -- mmm, fuck I'm so hard, you're so sexy!"

"Mmmm!" She could feel my body responding to her tongue at my asshole; as she flicked her tongue over it, I was pumping my ass in circles, gyrating. She giggled. "You like that, Daddy?"

The appearance of that moniker told me she was extremely aroused and playful; I got to be her "Daddy" during some of our best sex. I didn't verbally respond, I pulled her ass down hard on my face, furiously licking her clit even faster. I could feel a scream building in her, she was gyrating wildly over my face and moaning deliciously, her mouth over my cock again. "Fuck yes you bitch," I grunted against her twat finally, gasping for air under her, "you make Daddy so hard -- ohhh fuck -- mmm, your kitty tastes sooo good -- sooo sexy!" I started thrusting tongue in her wet twat, tasting how juicy it was, so tight and warm, silky.

"Fuckkk, Daddy," Kitty bellowed, pressing my throbbing hard penis against her face, "I love you!"

My hands were wrapped around her buttcheeks, holding her body in place so I could lick that tight pussy. "Mmmm fuck you slutty cunt," I grunted back, "I love you too -- now, fuck your Daddy, you've got me sooo turned on!" Groping her asscheeks no longer, I was sliding my hands up her body to grope and manhandle her tits, hard, while she wiggled that hot ass over my face and squished her pussy against my tongue. I began forcing my tongue up inside her wet hole, moaning as I did, my face and chin getting covered in my bitch's juices.

She was rubbing her pussy earnestly against my tongue and mouth, while her own mouth was swallowing my cock whole. Her sexy noises -- grunts, moans, whines -- were turning me on more, driving my tongue deeper into her cunt.

Kitty surprised me, she poked a finger into my asshole while sucking my cock. I must have gasped in surprise, she snickered, almost laughing with my hard cock throbbing inside her mouth. I was so swollen and hot. "Ohhh SHIT!" I muttered, wincing at the finger entering my hole, "ooooh fuck!" I spread my legs wider for my wife, adoring her kinky nature. "You're such a fuckin' cockwhore," I gasped against her twat.

"Mmmm, oh yeah," she salivated, pumping her lips up and down my five and a half inch shaft, "fuck my mouth, Daddy!"

I pushed her head down, sliding my dick farther up her mouth, over her tongue, into her throat a bit. She moaned, releasing my cock, then she leaned way forward and licked down past my balls again to my asshole, licking it. "Mmmm, love your dirty whore?" she asked, her nose and mouth buried between my rotund buttocks, lapping at my anus. I returned the favor, licking up to her puckered little asshole, licking it hard to make it so wet.

"Yess," responded I to her question, "love what a dirty nasty cunt you are -- admit it -- say, Kitty is a dirty nasty cunt!"

My wife sneered, her tongue still against my ass for a moment. "Mmmm," came her soft purr, "Kitty is a dirty cunt!" Then, her voice full of energy, she wickedly gasped, "I might even let you fuck my ass, Daddy!"

"Oh, I got a cock hard to do that," came my instant reply, my tongue still dancing around her little tight butthole. I loved my wife not just because she was a dirty cunt, but because -- well, I just loved her. "Mmmm, now get on your fours you slut -- show me that hot ass!"

Kitty shook her fanny over my face, then crawled away from me into the middle of the bed, looking back at me. Her shoulders lowered to the sheets, raising her little butt up high. We have a full-length mirror on the wall next to the bed, for exactly these purposes. I pointed her to face the mirror, so I could see the reflection of her face, and her titties dangling under her chest. I crawled behind her body, holding her hips in my hands, rubbing my dick against her glistening-wet anus.

"Oh Daddy -- fuck it!" she screamed, watching me through the mirror too.

I was admiring that hot ass bent over in front of me, offered for my sexual pleasure. "Mmm fuck baby, your ass is so sexy -- oooh, you want Daddy to fuck that little asshole, you whore?"

"Yes!" she screamed again, even more loudly, "fuck your hot slut!"

I rubbed my dickhead on her asshole, leaning down for a second to spit on it, get it even more wet. I popped the head of my penis in that tight hole, wincing, it was so tight. "Ohhh FUCK, you hot whore!" My hands wrapped tightly around her hips, as I slipped my pulsating meat into her tiny ass.

"Ohhhh fuckkk!" she screamed, face buried against the bed sheets, ramming her body back to meet mine.

As I began to pound her asshole, I reached forward to grab her wrist, and I guided her hand beneath her body, up between her legs, so she could start to rub her wet slutty pussy. "Fuck yourself, you horny little bitch," I grunted, staring into the mirror, watching her eyes and face while she felt me entering her asshole, bit by bit.

"Ohhh my gawwwd, Daddy," my wife shrieked into the sheets, her fingers pressing her clitoris, her eyes watching mine through the mirror too, "you're the best!"

I was taking my wife's butt, holding her firmly with hands around her little waist, shoving dick into her asshole. "No, you're the best," I panted, gasping, "you just make me feel like the best -- 'cause I'm so happy with you -- god you turn me on SO much!" I slid a hand down her back, towards her shoulders, pushing her face into the bed sheets more. "Now shut the fuck up, baby, fuck my dick with your hot little ass!" Reaching all the way forward, I grabbed her long hair, twisting it around my fingers and thumb, then with a ball of hair in my fist, I pushed my fist against the base of her neck. The pressure forced her body against the bed, causing her ass to stick up higher too, way up high She was pushing back, energetically and enthusiastically, shrieking in delight. While I rocked my body and thrust my dick in and out of her tight little asshole, I was almost laughing, as she rocked her body back, fucking against me.

It was no accident that I was gripping her hair, yanking her around the bed as I wanted. "Ohhh god Daddy!" wailed my wife, eyes closed, her face and chest shoved hard against the bed and unable to move from my hand gripping her hair, "you know my secret desire, baby!"

Emphasizing my power over her, I yanked her hair up a bit, pulling her onto her elbows, and she had no choice but to comply, continuing to push back against my bone in her butt. Then I yanked her over to one side, then the other, snickering as I drove her around a bit, my hand pulling hard on the hair at the base of her skull. "That's it you fucking whore -- fuck me with that hot ass -- I'm just using your hole, getting off, 'cause you're so sexy!"

My nasty wife was barely able to turn to look at me, as I kept tugging on her long black hair. Finding my eyes in the reflection of the mirror on the wall, she sneered, "Ohhh, I want you to cum in my hot ass!"

"Ohhh shit, yeah, you cunt," I panted back, "fuck me!" I yanked her hair extremely hard now, jerking her head up, drawing a yelp from her. I was fucking her ass like a toy. "You're my fuckin' sextoy, you hot adorable little slut!"

She was wincing, screaming. "Fuckkk yeah! I'm your little fucktoy!"

Her little body is so fucking made for sex. Tight ass, perky little titties, slender waist, gorgeous Asian face. I was staring at her eyes and nose in the mirror, while my erection was plowing in and out of her butt, feeling how tight she was around it. With a quick motion, I pulled out of her asshole entirely, and without giving her a chance to react, I tossed Kitty onto her back. Instantly I forced her thighs open, wide apart, pressing her knees into her titties, opening her up so much, bending her in half. Her ass rose off the bed, her feet sticking up to the ceiling. I pointed my erection at her asshole again, and once more I slid my dick into her butt, fucking her as she lay on her back under me.

"Ohhh gawwwd!" she shouted, looking up at me with wide brown eyes.

With her body bent backwards, in half, I was turning her inside out, my hard penis entering her asshole as deep as I could shove it. My hands were on the bed, her legs hooked around my arms, so she could not straighten herself out. Her feet were not almost back around her head, bouncing around. As my weight crashed into her small soft ass, her body wanted to slide around the bed, so I needed to keep her in position. I took one hand and split my thumb from my fingers, and I placed the "V" shape against the base of Kitty's neck. I wasn't choking her, just lightly gripping her that way, holding her firmly to the bed.

Her big eyes choked on the feeling of my hand around her petite, frail neck. "Fuckkk!"

Keeping her planted on the bed, applying light pressure on her neck with my hand, I held her body in place so I could savagely thrust my dick into her asshole. Her pussy was so wet, as my abdomen slammed into it over and over, pumping my cock in her ass. Her juices were coating my skin, my tummy down to my hips and balls. The entire room stank of my cock in Kitty's hot asshole. "Fucking whore!" I grunted, straining to hold her down, humping my penis in and out of her little Asian butt.

"Shit," she repeated, gasping, hardly breathing but not because of my hand on her neck, "I wanna feel you cum, baby!"

I felt the swirling of pressures in my balls, knowing it was close. "Mmmm yeah," moaned her perverted husband, sweating as I rammed my erection in and out of her little asshole, "you make me wanna explode." I released her neck, letting her breath a bit more, and I put both hands on her shoulders to hold her down firmly on the bed. Pinning her hard, staring into her eyes, I realized I couldn't get enough of her gorgeous face and eyes -- anytime, fucking or not fucking -- anytime. In such lust for my wife, pumping my cock faster and deeper into her ass, I thrust it was far as it could go, my balls smashing her asscheeks. My neck and back were straining, my leg and ass muscles on fire as I kept pounding her little bent-over body.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped, as the floodgates opened. "Yeah baby, I'm cumming!"

My cockhead erupted, feeling like it was blasting off my body as I shoved it hard inside her asshole. I started squirting semen into her butt, flooding out, spewing my sperm deep into her ass. Kitty was moaning, staring up at my face, as I swallowed hard and released jets and jets of sperm inside her little hole. "Ohhh fuck, oooh fuck," roared her approving husband, "ohhh fuck Kitty -- ohhh your ass is sooo fucking hot!"

"Mmmm," she purred back, her hands around my arms, watching me orgasm above her.

Panting and sweating, I looked down at my wife and laughed. "So much for a relaxing time with wine and cheese in bed, huh?"

Her eyes were divine. "God, I love you," she moaned at me, directly into my soul.

I pulled my cock out of her ass, it was drenched, sloppy wet. "I love you, babygirl," I smiled, "my Kitty -- my little Asian slut -- my love." Taking but one second to catch my breath, I released her legs so she could lay flat and relax, as I crawled up the bed towards her face. I pointed my dick at her, the juices flowing down the shaft. "Is my little slutty bitch gonna clean Daddy's messy dick now, huh?"

She winked. "For you -- yes!"

(You know, I think she says that to all the guys.)

"Taste your ass on my cock you slut," I said with a surly voice, pushing my penis to her mouth, "you love the flavor, don't you -- it means you're a nasty fucking whore." Her brown eyes looked up at me as she swallowed some of my cockhead and shaft in her mouth, sucking it dry, cleaning off the flavors of my cum and her butthole. I stared down at the sexy sight, so turned on, my cock still rock-hard even though I had just orgasmed. "Mmmm, that's it, all of it -- clean it all off -- mmm my balls and even my asscheeks, inside my thighs, all over -- taste the fucking mess you made on me!"

"Oh fuck, yes," slurred my wife, greedily licking not just my dick but my balls, then licking around my thighs and asscheeks as I wanted, "love being your fuckin' whore."

After she had licked up the sweat, pussyjuices, sperm and ass flavors off of my cock and body, I leaned over, kissing her, sharing the mix of nasty, powerful scents. Kitty moaned in my mouth, letting me lick around her tongue and cheeks, tasting it. We were both breathing heavily as we made out, my hands gripping her hair, holding her head as I smashed my mouth onto hers.

"God," Kitty panted as our kiss ended, "I love bringing the animal outta ya."

"I like fucking you like a beast," I smiled back at her, "I didn't hurt your neck, did I?"

My playful wife snickered and shook her head. "Not at all -- just the way I like it."

I moved back in for a second kiss, swapping the flavors of our ass-fucking, and as we did my hand slid down her slender body to her sopping-wet, shaved-bald pussy. It hadn't been fucked yet, and only licked a little. I stiffened my index finger, easily sliding it into her pussyhole, almost hearing the wet little tube sucking my digit inside. Her body reacted instantly, quaking as my finger entered her, and I had only one thought on my mind.

"I want my slut to ride me," I barked into our kiss, "show me your hot body -- get on top of Daddy."

Her kiss turned hungry, sucking my tongue furiously a few seconds, then Kitty jumped away from me and she allowed me to lie on my back on the bed. I had my feet facing the mirror, so in the reflection I'd be able to see her hot ass and slender back . . . and my balls under her, as my cock entered her vagina. Kitty threw her slender leg over my hips, squatting on my pelvis, letting my put my hands on her thin frame to guide her into position. I used my cock muscles to lift the head of my prick, touching her cuntlips, and she wiggled her butt so that her hole was now kissing my cock's eye. She grunted, I moaned, and she sat down on my pole, sliding it into her cunt.

"Ohhh, fuckkk!" my wife groaned, eyes fluttering closed, feeling my erection probing her twat, prying apart her cuntlips and pushing into the tightness inside.

Knowing how I like it, Kitty sat upright on me, arching her back to push her little breasts forward, her hands scraping my hairy thighs behind herself. She giggled at my adoration of her A-cup boobies, and she took one of her hands to lightly cup and brush her breast, just toying with it, while her eyes watched my eyes staring at the sight. Sticking out a finger, she sucked her digit until it was sopping wet with saliva, then she traced her wet fingertip over her nipple, making it glisten in the flickering candlelight.

"Mmmm," she muttered while still studying me facial reaction, feeling how hot I was jamming my prick into her beneath her thighs. She slipped her hand from her tit into her spread-open crotch, two fingertips teasing her little clitty while her cunt was riding up and down slowly on my pole. She moaned, her eyes closing, feeling the sensations of her fingers on her sizzling clitoris. Wanting to fuck more deeply, Kitty put both her hands on my chest, propping herself up, and she began to hump me with more vigor. Her hips swayed side to side, whipping her hips and my cock around, and the heavy lubrication of her juices on my cock made her cunt slide easily up and down my pole. Panting, staring down at my eyes, my wife started fucking me faster, rhythmically, picking up the sway.