All Comments on 'Me, Shelly and Dave'

by asgerthescribe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Fuck,I guess this is the only way to write a erotic story,hot wife, duffas husband,9'cowboy cock and man this helps our sex life.Need to find a new hobby I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap

another shit for brain writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Love a fun couple having fun

Excellent writing and love a wife enjoying being a slut on occasion! I hope you keep writing more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband Excrement

I pity wimp husbands, and the wimp "writers" (as they style themselves) who express their psychological disorder by posting what they think are stories on this website. All the "stories" read exactly the same, the same story line development, the same phrases, the same words and ideas. I think all the wimp writers share the same brain. Certainly none of them ever have anything new to contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Darn

I had high hopes for a sexy threesome. Unfortunately, you have quite a few misspellings and grammar mistakes which are very distracting. <br><br>

The sex was pretty boring overall. Just the usual rush to fuck, the focus more on physical descriptions, girth, length, pencil eraser nipples, blah, blah, blah, but very little description that actually talked about sensation, build up of desire and lust, nothing that brought me into the action and made me hot. And to top it off, naturally the woman is a slut and enjoys being called one. Bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SIZZLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forget them. You sure gave me some excitement/ pleasure. str8 f here, and this is one of my fantasies. Hopefully next time they will find a guy willing to play a bit w/ hubby, too!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous