Me, Shelly and Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her asshole clenching and unclenching from the mini-orgasms that she was having from her first double penetration and first threesome with me. Reaching forward and grabbing a handful of silken brown locks, using it as leverage to thrust even a bit harder. Dave reaching up and gripping her hips to help use for his own leverage as we both began to close in on our second orgasm of the night each.

A single loud cry, well more of a squeal echoed in the room as my wife had her first big orgasm that continued into multiple orgasms as we both continued to fuck in earnest, slamming our hard cocks into her drenched orifices.

"Cum in me oh god cum in me," my beautiful wife cried out.

That was all we needed as he both felt our cock swell just a tiny bit. Dave was the first to unloaded, his thick cock slamming home completely all nine painful inches and his balls tightening up against the base of his cock. Grunting his seed was deposited deep within my slutty little wife's pussy, coating her velvet walls with his slimy white fluid.

I followed only a few thrusts after Dave, emptying my second load into her tight bowels. Feeling her asshole clench tightly around my cock, as if it would squeeze the life out of my cock before I finished cumming, my balls tightened painfully against my cock. Burying my cock hilt deep, I simply stayed there, moaning deeply into her ear as she cried out in her continues orgasm, Dave's own cries of pleasure mixed with ours.

I guess I fell asleep at some point and slipped out of my wife's cum coated asshole, because I woke up to Dave blowing my wife doggy style, his full nine inches buried deep in her asshole this time. Just lying there, my body feeling spent I simply watched the two go at it. Her eyes were closed as he continued railing his length into her, smacking her ass with every forward thrust and calling her dirty names as he did.

"You like this big cock in your slutty little asshole don't you?" he commanded in a deep voice, getting a cry of pleasure as her body shook and an orgasm ripped through her frame, "What a slut," was all Dave said as he slammed home again.

Feeling my own cock already growing from this and feeling my body regain a bit of strength, I moved to kneel before my wife and offered her my semi-erect cock. Without even thinking about where it had been or maybe she had cleaned me off when I fell asleep but she gobbled it down in one slurping sound and began to bob her head like she hadn't had anything to eat in years.

"Damn babe, oh shit that feels good," I moaned out, running my hand through her sweet matted hair with love and lust, as my left hand reached down and gripped her swinging right tit and began to massage her flesh with my strong hand, feeling every moan and whimper vibrate through my cock from Dave's fucking and my teasing.

This didn't last very long for the both of us, and Dave let out a roar and buried his nine inch monster to the base in my wife's now gaping asshole, unloading the second load of cum to fill my wife's ass tonight. Feeling the cum splash all over her insides, she began to shake and cried out over my cock which was buried into her throat from Dave's last thrust. Feeling that run up the entire length of my seven inch beast, I felt the tingling and the tightens and then the ultimate pleasure of my orgasm rush past the head and down my lovely wife's throat, which began to swell and then shrink, this happened a few times as she swallowed the last load of the night.

As we finished, we offered Dave our shower to clean up in which he took and no more then an hour later he was leaving, though after fucking my lovely wife one more time in the shower while I cleaned up the bedroom and collect all of our clothes. Leaving my wife with a passionate and lust filled kiss, smacking her ass as he left, giving me a wink, "You got one fine hot wife my friend," is all he said before his pick-up backed out of the drive way and headed off base, with the sun already beginning to peak at the horizon.

Grinning down at the beauty standing next to me, wrapping her lovingly in my arms and whispering into her ear, "So, did my little hot wifey enjoy our first threesome and her first double penetration?" I knew the answer to the question but as she ground her ass into my bulging cock under my silk shorts I knew that she had just a bit of fun left in her, "I'll race you up stairs, last one there takes it in the ass," with that I tickled her ribs and bolted toward our bedroom, with her just nipping at my heels and crying the I cheated, but that is another story and another long day and night of fucking.

12