All Comments on 'Meagan's Story Ch. 01'

by TX_Fun_Dr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 7 years ago

I enjoyed your story. really happy you submitted it for us. I have always had and will continue to have, much difficulty wrapping my mind around crazy sized cocks. so very few of them actually exist world wide. you may catch me writing about a ten incher once or twice but in my mind that's just a stretch. eleven and bigger, I just cannot do it.

I voted you high

CyJmy69CyJmy69almost 7 years ago
I hated it!! Plus I don't know which author is the real author

I was massively disappointed in this story!!! I read all of Chapter 1 Some of Chapter 2 but other than seeing the last paragraph of the last Chapter I couldn't take it anymore. Had I not read TX_Fun_Dr before I wouldn't have read past paragraph 1. I wish I hadn't. I gave really great reviews on the Thunderstorm story and the Weekend Getaway story, which is currently my favorite. This story didn't even seem like it was written by the same author AT ALL!! It wasn't articulate, it wasn't well written it wasn't any of the things that I've come to really appreciate in this authors writings that I have read thus far. Had I started to read this story first, I wouldn't have read past the first paragraph and wouldn't have read any of their work thereafter. Now I find myself in a bit of a conundrum. Which is the REAL, TRUE AUTHOR? Is he the one that wrote the stories I LOVED or the ones a absolutely HATED?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

... though the Story is fiction.

Pedroone1Pedroone1about 2 years ago

Yes and no!? It was poorly written. Bad spelling and grammar. Story lines were rushed and hurried. The story lines could and should have been better crafted. For all that, I gave it a higher score, than it really deserves!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous