Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

"Pussy." Red was all of fourteen years of age at the time and he was shocked. He'd flown into a rage and was intent on whipping the equally angry girl when she surprised him with his own mantra.

"You always tell me that there's no room in the world for weak people; but you are the weak dad. You won't admit that you miss mom and you waste yourself fucking nasty whores. You can beat my ass blue but it doesn't change the fact that you are the biggest PUSSY I've ever seen." She stared back at him unflinching and he felt his face break as he knelt and began crying. She cradled his head after what seemed like an eternity. They made a pact with each other, father and daughter to be strong and ruthless like the world around them with his journey culminating in his appointment to the position of Sheriff of Maplewood and her ascension to head cheerleader of the high school.

But this never seemed to be enough for his daughter as demonstrated that her mean streak and inherent vicious nature were unparalleled. He loved his daughter dearly and attempted to keep all of her brushes with the law under wraps. But in recent weeks the girl had become even more agitated and angry unconsciously pushing him away. Even though her best friend Leslie had denied his daughter's involvement in her pending legal problems; the sheriff knew better. Melissa Reed was the Apex-Predator of Maplewood High and everybody in town knew it. Now she was missing after assaulting another of her friends and the poor girl's mother. He rung her phone several times getting only her glib voice recorded message prompt.

Sheriff Reed was worried.

*************************************************************************************

"Ma'am?" She barely registered a voice and some muffled talking. Everything was dark and things were slowly coming into focus.

"Ma'am are you okay?" Her vision began to clear and things began to come into focus.

"Yeah." The light hurt her eyes as she realized she was looking up at the clear blue sky. Melissa Reed found herself looking up at an angel. She noticed his piercing blue eyes and his chiseled features. He was blonde of course and had perfect teeth.

"Are you in some kind of trouble ma'am?"

"I-I really don't know."

"Do you need help ma'am; I-uh mean you look like you could use some help."

"Yeah; can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Are you an angel?" He smiled at her question and offered his hand which she gingerly took. He was manly and strong easily lifting Red to her feet. She took another curious look at him still slightly disoriented from the sunlight. He was a little taller than her and well-built with thick muscular arms that revealed the man was no stranger to work. She usually sized up everybody that she met in case she had to take them down but this guy was different. There was something about him that gave him this kind of serene aura. She didn't know him but felt that he was no threat to her at all.

"My name is Robert; Robert Lane ma'am and you are?" She kept playing his name in her head as turned and noticed a fair ground off in the distance.

"What is this place?"

"Plainfield Fair Grounds, I kind of work here." He kept a respectable distance back as she surveyed her surroundings.

"What are you a security guard?"

"If need be; I run a Christian youth group and ministry on the grounds and it looks like I'm running a little bit late." He turned and started walking off towards the fair grounds and she followed not knowing why but being overcome with curiosity about the handsome stranger who'd awakened her. He stopped after a few feet offering his hand a second time which she took. As they got closer to the fair she noticed part of the metal partition which surrounded the grounds was missing. Her car was fifteen feet from the damage looking no worse the wear. The door on the driver's side was ajar and the seats looked soaked from the storm the night before.

"What is it?" He noticed her reluctance as she stopped dead in her tracks.

"I should probably go, I-I mean you don't need me around Robert." She started to walk off but realized he hadn't let go of her hand. It took everything inside her not to strike him and the look on his face was disarming and warm.

"I know that we really don't know each other but I feel like you're in some kind of trouble and I want to help you." He noticed her looking at his hand on her arm and released her.

"Why?"

"Because it's the right thing to do when somebody is in need and I don't know how or why you went barreling through that guard rail like you did but if that isn't cry for help I don't know is ma'am." She instinctively gave him her patented soul piercing glare and he looked back with a kind of anxious look on his face.

"Are you sure you're not an angel?" She asked with a wry smile.

"No ma'am; I'm just a guy." She took his hand again and he led her towards a small tent where other patrons were entering. Red didn't know what to expect and followed only because what was behind her was too painful.

*************************************************************************************

She sat staring at the steaming cup of coffee zoning out into space as her mind played back the images of the past twenty-four hours. She wanted to drink it but something was missing...something vital to her getting through the rest of her day. What she needed was in the back of the kitchen cabinet and she quickly retrieved the long bottle of bourbon from its hiding place. She poured more than a liberal amount into her coffee caring little that it spilled over and taking a deep swig.

"Mom we need to talk." April was standing at the door looking a mess with two black eyes and a taped up nose. Her battered appearance was a testament to Red's innate savagery and Betty found herself unable to look up at her daughter's face.

"No, I don't want to talk; go back to your room and rest." A business card lay on the table partially soaked from the slight stream of alcohol that had run into it. The Sheriff had "talked" to her after dismissing his deputies and made her an offer of restitution to atone for his daughter's actions.

"No mother; we need to hash this out right now. I want you to know that no matter what you say or try to do...I'm going to be with Melissa." April's words were like a blow to the stomach and she took another deep drink emptying her cup. Betty didn't know what to say to her daughter and her mind wouldn't let her forget that she'd walked in on her only child having sex with another girl.

"You will not be with that evil girl; you will never see her again April."

"Oh yes I will mom; don't you understand that we love each other?" Betty poured herself another cup full of bourbon as tears began to run across her cheeks.

"No."

"Yes mom; she loves me and I want to be with her. Your petty bigotry can't stop us from being happy and I stand by Melissa no matter what. We-We're soulmates mom." April took a few tentative steps into the room carefully watching for a reaction from her mother.

"You're delusional April and this is just a phase you're going through. Nothing more than a confused little girl acting out against her mother is all." Betty was trying to convince herself more than her daughter.

"You're wrong, it's REAL LOVE mom." The bruised, disheveled girl was sure of herself as she spoke of her lover and her heart thumped in her massive chest. She'd just taken a shower to wash the blood from her body and was wearing only her old housecoat. Betty glanced over with a look of disgust as her daughter's boundless cleavage came into view.

"GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!" Betty turned away in her seat towards the kitchen sink failing to notice the ragged emotion on her daughter's face.

"Look at me mom."

"No." She undid the frayed sash on her robe allowing her huge breasts to push it open and letting the garment fall to the floor. Free of the garment the trembled girl covered her breasts and sex for a few seconds before nervously allowing her hands to fall to her sides.

"LOOK-AT-ME MOTHER!!" Betty tried to bury her face in the polished surface of the kitchen table but regarded her daughter out of the corner of her eye and shrieked. She knocked over the chair as she snatched the garment from the floor and attempted to cover April with it. The chubby teen swiped at the robe a few times before snatching it and tossing it over her shoulder.

"MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU; ARE YOU LOSING YOUR MIND APRIL?!!" Betty attempted to push pass April but the girl grabbed at her blouse partially tearing it in desperation.

"THIS IS WHO I AM MOTHER; YOUR DAUGHTER LOVES A GIRL WHO LOVES HER BACK!! Can't you be happy for me mom?" She was sobbing and desperate for acceptance from her only parent whose response was to deliver a loud slap to her face which rocked her head to one side. Betty quickly walked bolted down the hall to her bedroom and locked herself inside. April shuffled down the hall nude and pressed her body against her mother's bedroom door.

"MOM!!" There was no answer and the only sound in the house was April's bawling. She noticed the sheriff's business card on the linoleum floor of the kitchen and picked up the rectangle of laminated paper as if it were some sort of treasure. She traced the numbers on its surface with a finger.

*************************************************************************************

They were all staring at her and for the first time in her life Melissa Reed was uncomfortable with the attention. She'd been okay with the sermon that preceded and found herself out on a limb when youth pastor Robert Lane called out to her in the small crowded tent to stand up and tell everyone about herself. She'd been angry for an instant figuring it was some cheap way to find out her name which she'd managed not to give over half a day. Truth of the matter was that she didn't want to be "Red" anymore. She didn't want to be Melissa Reed; the sheriff's daughter and Queen Bitch of Maplewood High any longer. It was all just a bit too much for her and she had opted to leave it all behind. The night before she'd swerved into the opposite lane hitting the gas in an attempt to end herself by driving head first into a truck. The large vehicle had narrowly avoid destroying her as she hit the railing driving down a ridge and crashing through a steel railing. She was completely broken as she ran from her car into the raging storm finally fainting from over exertion in the weeds.

When she'd regained consciousness there was a beautiful angel standing watch over her. His name was Robert Lane and he'd found a way to soothe the savagery raging in her soul. Melissa never had any use for religion before and it wasn't a priority to her father during her upbringing. But this handsome stranger had somehow coerced her into sitting through his sermon and she actually found herself tapping her foot through the musical selections. Being invisible appealed to her and she was just starting to get comfortable in her own skin when he called out to her.

"My name-uh my name..." She struggled to speak swallowing hard under the scrutiny of the crowd's eyes.

"Is it a secret or something lady?" Some kid loudly asked earning a swat from his mother as everyone laughed. There were other muffled comments most of a comedic nature as Melissa blushed and fidgeted not knowing what to do with her hands.

"Settle down everyone; I'm sorry for putting you on the spot ma'am. You can sit down now and I hope you'll join us in a fellowship after the service."

"My name...My name is WENDY!!" She suddenly blurted out the first name that came to her mind barely realizing that she'd used her mother's name.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Wendy; isn't it everybody?" His smile was warm and infectious and she felt an unnatural warmth engulf her as Robert's congregation greeted her in unison.

She found herself sitting at a few picnic tables at the edge of the fairgrounds with Robert and a few children. One small child seemed to be drawn to her and she'd reluctantly agreed to look after the little girl while her parents took a ride on the Ferris wheel. She ended up braiding the child's hair as Robert tossed a football around with some of the boys. More than once she caught him looking in her direction with a slight smile on his face. Her troubles seemed to drift somewhere in the back of her mind as she smiled back and looked away demurely.

She excused herself while the choir was singing their last song of the service and sought out the women's restrooms situated across the grounds near a wooded area.

"WELL I'LL BE; LOOK WHAT BUBBLED UP FROM FUCKING MAPLEWOOD!!" Her heart leapt into her throat as she turned to see a thin, homely looking male ginger staring in her direction. He had a sinister smile on his heavily freckled face.

"I-I'm not from Maplewood."

"Yes you are bitch; you're the famous cheerleader cunt that run roughshod all over that piss bucket high school. Uh-wait a minute it's a coming to me right now where I've seen that nice looking ass of yours before. Uh, huh you're ah called Red aren't you?" she didn't answer and stood frozen in her tracks.

"My name's Derrick, remember me baby?"

"I've never seen you before in my life." She tensed up as her took a few steps towards her placing his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a long sleeved lumberjack shirt and some skinny jeans with a pair of hiking boots. The demented glare on his face made him resemble a demonic Howdy Dowdy.

"Now you couldn't ah been all that drunk when you split my wig with a beer bottle. Don't you remember that "Red?" She flinched as he leaned against the side of the ladies restroom. They were all alone with the nearest people ten feet away.

"I don't remember doing anything like that." Her throat was dry as she recalled the day she'd met her boyfriend Brad Tucker.

"Well it seems one of us got a little something wrong in the belfry. Maybe my cousin Robert can help both of us out with sorting this thang out. You know Robert REAL GOOD at that sort of thang being a man of the lord and all."

"He's your cousin?"

"Yeah, yeah girl we like first cousins and everything. We REAL CLOSE like and talk about all kinds of things. You know "Red" we got this bond of truth and I'd never lie to him about something like this." Derrick had her by the proverbial and metaphorical balls and he knew it.

"L-Look I'm sorry about things eh Derrick." His grin grew wider displaying his yellowed teeth as he drew closer.

"So you DO KNOW WHO I AM right little cheerleader girl?"

"I'm sorry about hitting you with the bottle OKAY?!!" He attempted to grab her hand but she drew back raising her fist and making him snicker.

"Calm down there little cheerleader girl; aint no need to be getting all bent out of shape; besides we just talking right?" Melissa wanted to punch him in his prominent Adam's apple and stomp his balls until they were jelly in his pants but then everyone would know what she was.

"Yeah Derrick; we're talking." He seemed emboldened by her shaky words moving closer and draping an arm around her slender waist. She offered no resistance to his advances as he slowly pulled her closer to the wooded area.

"You like my cousin and I really don't blame you because he gets all the girls coming around here pretending. He probably thinking they really want to hear all that religious bullshit he be spouting and all but I don't rightly give a fuck. You know what ah mean bitch?"

"Yeah sure."

"You don't have to act like such a cunt "Red" I mean we're "friends" aint we?" He punctuated his statement by palming her butt and making him shove him roughly. She considered breaking three of his fingers and took a few steps in his direction.

"Relax "Wendy"...we just talking about truths and I'm trying to understand why you're here lying to my cousin. Why are you so fucking fake "Red?"

"What do you want Derrick?"

"I want to be friends with you like you want to be "friends" with my cousin Robert. Understand what I'm talking about "Wendy?" He already had his zipper down revealing his pale uncut penis grinning at her. He stroked his member a few times pulling the thick foreskin back as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Do we have to do this here?"

"What kind of person do you take me for baby; get that fat ass inside those restrooms." She moved towards the women's bathroom but he yanked her over into the men's side. In short order the beautiful cheerleader found herself in the last stall facing a guy she rather set aflame than even look at him.

"Look I'll suck your dick but if you fuck me over there will be hell to pay shit head."

"Suck the fuck up and suck my dick slut." The stench from his dirty member made her gag and retch but this wasn't the cheerleader's first rodeo. She began hocking and spitting as much saliva as she could produce on his cock while running her fist roughly over the rubbery little extension. It wasn't hard to completely throat the evil ginger but he quickly cupped the back of her head and fucked her mouth with little regard for her safety. He was oblivious as she raked her nails across his thighs and slightly closed her teeth on his cock.

"WATCH THOSE FUCKING TEETH BITCH!!" He slapped his cock on her face while cupping the underside of her chin intermittently shoving himself in her mouth. She slapped at his member while he grabbed a handful of her hair.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"Do your fucking job whore; I-I don't give a FLYING FUCK if somebody comes in here and sees what we're doing. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME "WENDY?!!" This settled her down as she throated him again and allowed him to continue fucking her mouth.

"Y-you know that cop daddy of yours ran me and my boys out of town when I tried to press charges against his little slut daughter. YEAH, SUCK THAT FUCKING DICK RED!! Suck me the fuck off cunt!!" She began working her head back and forth in an attempt to finish him quickly as a web of saliva hung from her chin. It was quiet near the restrooms and she contemplated beating him to death but didn't know enough about the area to hide his body. She panicked as she heard some leaves crackling nearby.

"Wendy?" She panicked as she heard the little girl she'd been taking care of wandering near the restrooms.

"Wendy; are you here?" She tried to dislodge the cock from her mouth but Derrick held fast to her hair until she scraped his balls. Red held a single finger over her lips as she backed away and looked outside to see the small kid standing in the middle of the walkway.

"WENDY?!!" The little girl sounded panicked having no idea that she was nearer than anyone suspected.

"Hey; everything's going to be okay. I'm just using the ladies room." She quickly ran out of the restroom and grabbed the scared little girl.

"But you were taking so long Wendy and I got worried that a monster got you." Her heart thumped hard in her chest as she hugged the little girl and made her promise to go back to the picnic tables. She promised to bring the girl a treat. When she returned to the abandoned restroom she found Derrick still waiting with his cock in hand.

"Yeah that's a good little bitch; I got a treat for you too." The scumbag had been listening.

"Motherfucker." She felt his fingers pinching her butt and slapped him but he simply smiled.

"Yeah I remember those little shorts you were wearing bitch; that fat white ass looked so fucking good that I had to cop a fucking feel!! You didn't have to hit me with a FUCKING BOTTLE!!" Red remembered the look of shock on his face right before the bottle exploded against his scalp.

"FUUUUCK YOU'RE GOOD!!" He quickly grabbed the back of her head forcing her face into his crotch as he came directly down her throat even humping her a few times before she was able to push him away. She retched and hocked a stream of cum onto the dirty piss soaked concrete floor of the rest room stall.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers