Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"You won't tell; you'd better not tell on me." She warned wiping her lips with her forearm and began to stand up when he roughly turned her around and yanked her pants and panties down mid-thigh.

"I just wanted to see what got me ten stitches bitch; I should fuck you in the ass for that alone." She shot one of her hands out to avoid falling on the floor and threw an elbow at him.

"You'd better not tell on me asshole." She warned again as she turned to the satisfied jerk pulling her pants up slowly while looking him in the eye. The threat was clear as day as he finally looked away uncomfortable under her gaze.

"Next time I see you I'm going to have a slice of that fat ass!"

"In your dreams you ginger fuck." He flipped her the bird as he backed out of the bathroom. Derrick was gone a few moments before she left the stall washing her face and mouth as best she could before running back to the picnic tables. She managed a fake smile as she joined Robert and the little girl with ice cream cones for both of them.

"Do you mind if we talk alone Wendy?" He finally asked as the little girl's parents returned to collect their daughter. The child had gifted her with a bouquet of dandelions and she carried them like a wedding bouquet as she took his arm and walked off to catcalls from some of the group members and a few preteens. They walked to the other end of the fairgrounds facing a dense wooded area. It was a long while before he spoke.

"So how are things going?" It wasn't the question she was expecting and if it were some other guy they'd already be trying to get into her pants.

"Uh, I'm doing better I guess." She found herself looking away when his piercing blue eyes focused on her own flawless green jewels.

"Are you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He'd caught her off guard and saw the spark just behind her eyes.

"There's no double meaning to my words Wendy; you seem to be running from something and I just wanted to give you some advice before you run even further." He watched the conflict in her face and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Oh yeah; and what's that Robert?"

"Stop-Stop running and deal with it Wendy; I want to see you embrace your responsibility for your situation. You're so tortured and full of doubt that it called out to me. I know it's hard when you've done something wrong to admit to it and accept the consequences, but I just wanted you to know that you can always call on the ministry. God really does love you Wendy." She'd started breaking down as he spoke and swiped his hand from her shoulder.

"Fuck you." He actually looked shocked as she started walking away getting five feet before collapsing into a sobbing mess. The young pastor ran over and gathered her up in his muscular arms as she bawled into his chest. He cradled her for a while running his fingers through her auburn hair.

"I-I'm sorry Robert; I'm a piece of shit." She confessed willing to do anything to stay in his arms and feel his comforting embrace.

"Look I'll make you a deal Wendy; but you have to do exactly as I say alright?"

"Okay."

"Deal with whatever it is you've done and I'll show you a new way." Red didn't know exactly what he was talking about but it intrigued her. She wanted to learn more about this paragon of virtue. Her encounter with Derrick had left her drained and depressed but this new guy that was coming into her life represented so much more.

"I want to ask you a question Robert; are you okay with that?" The caring expression on his handsome features made her knees buckle and she dipped finding him there to catch her. Part of her was torn wanting to kiss and make love to a man she'd barely known for half a day. She was sure that if she returned home that it would be the end for her. There was no way her father would front for her now that she'd committed a felony assault.

"What do you want to know?"

"Are you uh-are you married?" The resulting smile on his face made her insides warm and there was no denying that she wanted him. He took a few steps back putting his hands on his hips staring her down as his smile became a wide grin.

"Wendy come with me." He took her hand and began leading her off towards the wooded area she'd just come from.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm going to show you a new way; have faith Wendy." His answer was good enough for the troubled teen. They walked and talked mostly about religion as they traversed a wooded path stopping as approached a creek. He stood there silently talking in the ambient noises of the forest and the sound of the running water. Before she could question their purpose for visiting the area Robert began unbuttoning his shirt and quickly tossed it onto the grass. He followed this up by kicking off the cowboy boots he'd been wearing.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She couldn't help but stare at his well-defined pecks and covered her mouth as he undid his belt. He had a physique of a professional athlete looking much like he'd been cut from the finest marble as he got out of his pants and underwear. He stood nude in front of her for a few moments still smiling like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Come on Wendy." He suddenly ran and jumped into the creek splashing around to get used to the temperature. She couldn't believe her eyes and moments later she lost her own clothing standing timidly there for his inspection. He simply stood waist deep in the water staring at her taking in her own perfect figure which appeared sculpted and womanly. His deep blue eyes bored into her own green jewels. His gaze descended down past her torso and arms to her clean shaven sex and flaring hips. She had shapely toned legs and beautiful small feet; this girl was perfection incarnate.

"Well I-uh usually don't do things like this when I meet people Robert." She secretly knew that she'd done a lot worse in the past even sucking off a cute guy she'd met at the mall who worked at the photo mat. Melissa Reed a.k.a Red a.k.a Wendy was known for being a slut of the highest order amongst the social set at Maplewood High. Robert had no clue what kind of person she really was and the troubled girl with a past wasn't about to be forthcoming.

"Trust me." He said as she waded out to meet him only to be surprised as he splashed water all over her. She shrieked slapping water back onto him as he took her into his powerful arms. Everything about him made her feel like pretending to be the woman he thought she was and Red worried that he would find the truth.

"It's my turn to ask you a question Wendy."

"What is it you want to know?" He cupped her chin with one hand and the back of her head with the other as she looked up her mouth agape hoping for a kiss.

"Do you accept Christ as your lord and personal savior?" She blinked profusely feeling foolish as she instinctively responded with the answer she thought he wanted to hear.

"Yes."

Right there in that creek Melissa Reed was baptized. She was expecting more from him and beat herself up inside for thinking he was like other boys. He backed off and began swimming as they frolicked together innocently in their birthday suits.

"I'm sorry Robert."

"For what?"

"Well I thought that we were going to "do other things" when we came down here; I feel like such an idiot." It was an honest admission of her pettiness and guilt for her own impure thoughts.

"Don't." He cupped her chin and kissed her softly on the lips nearly making her swoon as she pressed her body into his and felt his hand at the small of her back.

"We really should be getting back Wendy." He finally uttered after breaking their embrace and she was so enamored at this point that she simply nodded. They both dressed never taking their eyes off one another and he draped his arm around her as they walked back up the trail. Her thoughts went off to April and she wondered how she would take it when they broke up. There really was no place for the chubby lesbian now that she'd found a man that could change her life for the better. She pondered never returning to Maplewood again. Robert was an angel; her guardian angel appearing at a time when she needed him most.

"What took you two bitches so long?" Derrick flanked by two other guys she'd never seen before suddenly appeared standing in the wooded path blocking their way.

"I thought you guys chickened out and you know how we do it Bro!!" Robert replied glibly before shoving her roughly into Derrick's arms. She immediately attempted to shove him back but he snagged one of her arms.

"You think I'd lie to my cousin because you gave me a blow job slut?" He was already giggling as she looked around at their faces in shock.

"Robert what's-?!!" He was still smiling like he had when he met her earlier that morning.

"Pump it and Dump it Wendy or is that REALLY YOUR FUCKING NAME?!!" Something in his voice suddenly changed and the skin crawled on her arm where Derrick held her. She shrieked and snatched her hand back as the other two guys closed around her.

"This really the cunt that hit you in the head with that bottle man?" A slightly chubby looking teen asked as his friend roughly slapped Red on the ass. She quickly backhanded him before being grabbed by Robert.

"You're not very nice "Wendy" and that means we don't have to be nice to you either!! You're so fucking stupid coming down here looking for forgiveness!!" There was such hatred in his eyes and it threw her off.

"Robert?!!"

"RO-BERT [He mimicked her voice]?!!" Derrick and his associates started laughing as she looked around realizing she was trapped in the wooded area away from prying eyes the way they'd planned it.

To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers