Mean Girls Reunion 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda opened her mouth again right as I came, shooting onto her lips before spewing onto her tongue. She didn't close her mouth over me or grab my shaft, so only most of the rest landed in her mouth. The rest slid down her lips and onto her chin, but she wiped it off as she swallowed the rest down.

After she finished, I struggled to get my head on straight. While getting me off that way had it's....perks, I wondered why she went that way. Was she getting fancy because that was the end of this?

Since we were probably almost home, would she just drop me off and leave now? Even if I could get another load together, did it matter?

"You said you were going soon," Amanda interrupted. "So I figured I shouldn't use all my tricks. Save them for later."

With that, at least most of my important questions were answered. It held me over as Amanda fixed her dress and covered herself up again. I bothered to do the same right as the limo stopped.

We were home, but I couldn't bring myself to get out yet. On the other hand, Amanda stepped out and seemed to be going over to the driver -- who'd either been shielded from this or been one stealthy pervert. Either way, Amanda soon came back and got me to leave the limo -- which drove away on cue after I shut the door.

"He'll be back in time to get me to the set," Amanda assured. "But until he gets back..."

She gestured to my home and made my throat close up for a brief second. Despite the various hotels, apartments and bedrooms I'd been in during these....events, I'd never done any of it in my own home. Or brought a famous person into my own home.

It was intimidating -- but I remembered she probably wouldn't have much time for a grand tour. Not for more than one room.

With a few nerves still inside me, I still led Amanda to my front door. When we got past it, I gave her time to look around, then put a tentative hand on her shoulder. I didn't know if she wanted to get right to it, sit on the couch and talk, sit on the couch and do it, or some other combination. I hoped her reaction would give me a clue.

She turned around, smiled and gave me a small but steamy little kiss. The mystery seemed solved by then.

With that clarity, I took her hand and led her to my staircase. If I didn't, I'd have probably taken her on the living room floor, even with my cock still in recovery. For this, I wanted a bed -- my bed.

Once we entered my bedroom, I got to work unzipping and unbuckling my pants, instead of letting Amanda do it again. She was busy getting her dress off again, leaving her in nothing but her panties by the time I got my pants and underwear off. I knew I didn't look like I had much to offer right now, yet she had to know better.

Amanda came up and stopped me from unbuttoning my shirt. Instead, she backed me up to the bed and I had no choice but to lay on my back. She joined me and settled on top of me, kissing my neck as she unbuttoned me myself.

My flaccid cock was pressed against the soft skin of her stomach, so that helped it along. When she undid the last button, pulled both sides apart and laid the soft skin of her chest against mine, it helped more considerably. Yet Amanda still topped herself by kissing down to my chest and tonguing my nipples, like I tongued hers in the limo.

She didn't have as much mass to kiss and play with as I did, but she made do. It made me both raging and relaxed all at once, if that was possible. I watched and admired how serene her face was as she lavished my breasts and pecs. It made me serene enough to put my hand in her hair and softly stroke the back of her neck.

Feeling two wonderfully soft textures in my hand, combined with the soft touch of Amanda's lips and tongue, put me on cloud nine. I knew I had to stop her soon so I could pay her back, but I just had to enjoy it a while longer.

When she looked up at me and glided her face, lips and tongue down toward my bellybutton, I figured I had to get moving. To that end, I took her face and helped it go right back up towards mine.

After a few moments of kissing and licking, I rolled Amanda onto her back. I got my shirt completely off before settling on top of her, enjoying our completely nude bodies being pressed together. My lips went down to her neck, nuzzling it while quietly enjoying the honeydew scent from her hair.

I had to go down to enjoy her breasts some more, though. This time I went back and forth between both boobs, while my hands rubbed everything they could get a hold of. They eventually pushed her tits up as I stuck my tongue out to rub and tease her nipples. When I pushed her breasts together, my tongue licked between them until my lips joined right back in.

Amanda moaned quietly, as I felt her hands drifting towards my ass. She would probably go further in a minute, and my cock was already at half mast in anticipation. I didn't want it to be too ready too soon, so I let go of her tits and kissed down her stomach, like she did with me.

I enjoyed tasting and licking more of Amanda, teasing her and trying to give her the same sultry looks. I probably didn't have her talent and resources, though. Therefore, I just settled for reaching her bellybutton -- then backed up and had her roll onto her stomach before I reached her pussy.

Although her lovely tits and face were now buried into the sheets and pillow, her bare back, the back of her bare legs and her round bare ass were on full display. They would do as viable substitutes, especially when my hands rubbed her back and slid down to her ass and legs.

Amanda groaned into the pillow while my fingertips traced the top of her legs. They lightly brushed her full cheeks before my hands fully palmed both of them. I bent down and said, "On your knees," then backed up as Amanda followed instructions and got on all fours.

She looked back at me, clearly puzzled and aroused. I looked away from her face, to the nearly equally stunning sight of her heart shaped ass and pussy bent in front of me. My tongue stuck out to reach her lower lips, while my hands locked onto her ass before pushing it directly into my face.

Now my lips and teeth went to work on her, making her wetter with her juices and mine. "Nice and wet," I muttered and hummed into her, making her moan and arch herself against me.

"Keep going," Amanda called out, which didn't sound like a bad idea. But there were still better ones.

"I'd like to. Something else I'd like more, though," I confessed, driving it home by inserting a finger into her. "Only with bigger tools."

"Ooh, let's go with that, then," Amanda admitted. First I slid my tongue up and down and side to side, squeezing her ass harder in the process. Once I had my fill and she felt wet enough -- to go along with me feeling hard enough -- I was set.

I got up off the bed and stood in front of it, telling her, "Back up, please." Amanda turned her head back, watching herself and me as she crawled backwards, until her ass touched my groin.

I put just enough space between us for my erect cock to push against her. When she looked set, I pushed it in.

While it was old hat to be inside a celebrity -- at least from one specific movie -- this one was a start I wanted to savor. The novelty of doggy style wasn't bad either.

I pushed the first few inches in and fucked her slowly, adjusting to her warmth and this moment in general. Yet Amanda pushed her ass back and took my next few inches in, giving me a clear signal.

I took it to heart, placing my hands on her hips and thrusting into her faster. I didn't put my last few inches in quite yet, although the speed hopefully made her less impatient. I took in the sight of her taking me in, her side boob swaying in my eye sight, and her hair cascading down her shoulders and the side of her face. That was quite enough to make me go the rest of the way.

Once our groins collided, I pumped my hips faster and harder in one big burst. Amanda threw her head back and cried out, taken aback by the surprise if nothing else. But I surprised her again by suddenly slowing down, going back to a steady motion before I lost total control.

"Are you teasing me?" Amanda caught her breath to ask.

"I wouldn't dream of it," I replied. "I've got too much to get to. In such a short time."

"Like what?" Amanda asked curiously, and teasingly.

After thinking about it and reassessing my will power, I pulled out of her. Before I changed my mind, I climbed back into my bed and sat against the wall, patting my lap as Amanda turned around. She crawled over to me, wondering what I wanted her to do, so I settled it and told her, "Turn around and sit down."

Getting the idea, Amanda turned and leaned against me. I maneuvered us so that she was sitting on my lap, lined up with my cock, while her back rested against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I slipped between her lips, causing Amanda to lay her head on my shoulder.

"There....now I can feel everything," I told her. As I started pumping again, my right hand went down to her pussy as my left rose to her breasts. "Feel the inside and outside of that pussy...." I punctuated by rubbing her as I fucked faster. "Those glorious bouncing tits...." I said before bouncing one of them in my hand.

As Amanda moaned and lifted her head up, it was the perfect opening to put my face into her hair. "That golden hair...." I muttered as I shook my face in it, then moved over to her neck. "This smooth neck," I demonstrated by licking, kissing and suckling it. Finally I went up to, "Those soft, juicy lips....the ones on your face, I mean," before covering them.

When we broke, Amanda put her forehead against mine, her entire face flooding my sight. "And those ungodly gorgeous eyes...."

"Yeah, but you can't touch those," Amanda reminded. "I can't finish this blind." Since I was still fucking her, I could only chuckle -- making me both laugh and moan at once. A weird but pleasurable combination in many ways.

"You really put some thought into this," she kept noticing. "You wanted this a while, didn't you? Even back then," she asked as she rode me harder.

"Of course I did," I couldn't help but admit.

"Now I wish you'd told me then," Amanda admitted, stunning me a bit. But not enough to make me ignorant of her hand going to my balls. "I could have needed this back then. All that cum churning just for me," she reflected as she jiggled my sack.

"Uh huh," I gaped out.

"Yeah....I felt how hot, warm and yummy it was in the limo. Probably couldn't have gone 10 years without it," she kept admitting. "It's been half an hour, and I want more now. This time I want all that cum inside me."

"I did put it...." I started before Amanda really slammed her ass down on me.

"I want you to shoot it all in there," she confessed, her wall squeezing my cock to get the point across. "You love all those parts of me? Show it by cumming in one part....I wanna feel it inside, how hot I make you...."

"But inside there....are you...." I tried to ask.

"My guy can get my pills before he gets me. I'll be fine...." Amanda promised. "You won't be fine till you give me all that cum.....I want you to be fine so bad...."

Amanda rode me hard enough that I had to scoot ahead, so I could lay on my back to relax. This officially put her in a reverse cowgirl position, which she used to her advantage. She turned her head and let me see how hot she was, so I helped by putting my hands back on her breast and pussy. Since I could also see her ass jiggle on top of me, I was pretty set.

I looked back and forth between her face and ass, while going back and forth between squeezing her chest and rubbing her pussy. When I tried to do it all at once, Amanda yelled and fucked herself close to the finish. "Yeah, you gonna make me cover you with cum first?"

"Yeah...." I grunted out.

"Come on, let's cover each other," Amanda panted. "Like we should have done then. Cover us now!"

With a hard grunt, I squeezed her right tit and rubbed her pussy furiously, while Amanda rubbed my balls with the same commitment. I squeezed and fucked her harder, of course, especially as her ass jiggled from my thrusts.

I imagined I'd be out of breath in a second, so I really had to hurry. But finally, Amanda's squeals reached a particularly high pitch, which made me lose the rest of my self-control. I didn't know if that meant she was cumming right away, or know which one of us came first -- yet I lost track when I started cumming into her.

My hips froze up as I shot, although Amanda kept gyrating hers. As our orgasms washed over us, she did lose her balance and fall onto me, resting on my chest while she panted. When it felt like we'd both stopped cumming, I came out of her and she rolled off me soon after.

Amanda got some strength back to turn around and face me, only to rest on me once again. This time she was at my side, with her head on my chest and her body against my side. Otherwise, she kept breathing on me without a word, and I had none to offer myself.

All I could do was bask in the sensation and stay in the deep fog it created. Closing my eyes helped -- perhaps too well as I felt myself drifting off.

When I came to, I briefly feared she was already gone. Then it registered that there was something lying against me. Someone, really.

Despite all my recent hookups, I'd never actually slept with any of them, in the most literal terms. Tina was the only one I really shared a bed with afterwards. But apparently, I had been sleeping beside Amanda for hours, and she was sleeping right back. In fact, she was practically cuddling with me.

I looked at her sleeping on my shoulder, with her hands on my chest. Feeling a flood of warmth and comfort, I closed my eyes and draped my left arm around her. I wasn't the biggest cuddler in the world, yet this was a special occasion.

My hand drifted down and over the curve of Amanda's waist, while I savored her bare skin lying against mine. My face dropped down to the top of her head, feeling immediately comfortable. Almost unconsciously, my hand went to the top of her legs, nearly coming between them.

Before I went further, I sat up and put my right arm around her, somehow not waking her up. I softly rubbed her bare back as my left hand settled back between her legs.

This would probably wake her up eventually, and I didn't know if she'd even like that, but I felt a real need to get this in while I could. I wasn't aiming to wake her up for one more full round -- I just needed to take this in.

I kept my eyes closed, soothed by the softness of her back on my hand, the warmth of her front on my chest, the silk of her hair on my face, and the sheer heat of her on my other hand. My finger gently stroked her lower lips, not bothering or risking to press any deeper. It soon went up and down her faster, but without hurry.

I stopped when I heard Amanda moan quietly -- either due to me or her dreams. I didn't dare wake up and see if she was up, just in case. Plus I still wanted some kind of plausible deniability as a backup. Yet I then felt her hand rubbing my chest and nipple -- and the way she tweaked it was too detailed for a sleepwalker.

However, I still kept my eyes closed, not wanting to break the sleepy, sensual mood. On that note, I resumed rubbing between her legs, doing it harder now that I'd woken her. For Amanda's part, her hand kept rubbing me and going down my body.

I kissed the top of her head before her thumb joined in on her pussy. In return, I felt her moan on my collarbone and felt her hand going down to my pubic hair. But Amanda didn't go for my cock or balls, as she settled for resting her fingers beside them.

I tightened my grip around her and let more fingers rub her center. Her response was to move over and rest her hand on my balls, gently running one finger at a time over them. Finally, she went over and grabbed my cock, then guided it so that my head rubbed the entrance of her pussy -- but she wouldn't let it get in.

We both moaned a sleepy, erotic moan, as my head and Amanda's pussy leaked small juices on each other. Amanda took my cock away and jacked it off, then went over and fingered herself, her pussy fresh with her own juices and some of my pre cum. I wanted to get back in the mix -- yet Amanda stopped me by rolling on top of me.

This finally made me open my eyes, to the sight of Amanda's own stunning open ones. She gave me a brief kiss, only to slide down my body. She briefly kissed down my chest along the way, until she had her head over my erection.

"I told you I wanted to save some tricks," Amanda reminded me. With that, she went to work using them.

Her lips slid nearly all the way down my shaft, while her tongue licked me and coated me with saliva. She rose up to suckle and coat my head, leaving her hand to stroke the rest of me. Eventually, she settled on simply bobbing on me, slowly and almost sweetly.

I could only watch as Amanda treated my cock in loving fashion. Yet I did compose myself enough to put a hand on her shoulder and another on her cheek. She kept licking, teasing and swallowing me down as I reveled in her gorgeous face being filled with my cock.

And now it was humming on me to up the ante. Not just for show, either. Once I noticed her other hand was out of view, I realized what it was doing.

Amanda was stroking herself towards climax while sucking me off towards one. She pumped me and herself harder while her mouth devoured my head, but she came off shortly after. At that point, she used her free hand to press my cock against my stomach, so she could lick down from my head to my sack.

I gritted my teeth as Amanda's tongue danced on my balls, all while her hand was stroking my cock. I could even see her ass bucking against her fingers, right as her mouth closed on one ball. She hummed on it, licked on it and sucked it down, then did the same to the other and then both at once, as her hands kept pleasuring both of us.

I could barely help thrusting my balls deeper into her mouth. Amanda merely swallowed deeper until she popped off, yet my cock kept fucking her hand. She moaned from fucking herself harder, but recovered to place her open mouth over me.

"Fuck me," she told me. "One more batch of cum for the road."

Before I could follow her wishes, she batted her tongue on my head and slit before licking down. She licked back up before putting her lips onto me, sucking torturously slow until I thrust up. This made her try to suckle me harder, although I fucked her mouth just enough to make it harder for her.

Regardless, she could still cup my balls and herself at the same time. And she did it well enough to bring us both closer. Amanda helped by tickling my sack with her thumb, as I got deeper and deeper down her throat.

By the time I got completely deep, Amanda was getting close and had to come off. She breathed heavily and right over my head, which actually made me hotter. Her mouth opened an inch away from my cock, as her face struggled to compose herself.

From the sight of her, the pitch of her voice and the movement of her body, she was just about there. When she got there, she cried and groaned right over my head, which practically twitched over the whole package. I tried not to cum on her orgasmic face, or at least hold off until she was done, but it was a struggle.

Somehow I made it, even as Amanda's moans got quieter and she looked at peace. Once she noticed me again, she caught her breath as the afterglow flushed her face. When she got it back, she slid her lips halfway down my shaft and moaned peacefully.

Between that, the serenity on her face and a last swipe of her tongue, I was a goner.

Unlike in the limo, Amanda got every drop of cum into her mouth. Then again, since my head was thrown back, I couldn't see the proof. I felt it enough, though.