Mean Girls Reunion 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, I felt Amanda crawl back up to face me. I then felt her kissing me, although she was courteous not to open her mouth after....what she had in it. Without another word, I felt us both drifting back to sleep, our arms settling on whatever body part of the other we could reach.

We only got an extra hour of sleep, since Amanda had to get her limo back here -- and tell her driver how to find her morning after pills. In the meantime, we got dressed and went downstairs to wait, in a silence that should have been uncomfortable.

But it wasn't because this wasn't goodbye -- even if it was goodbye in the bedroom. We'd see each other again at the shoot. And more than ever, I was confident there would be one, regardless of the last obstacle left.

Amanda indeed gave me the happy memories I needed, to carry into the final task. Once her ride arrived and we said our goodbyes, I got myself ready to meet that task head on.

It was just about time to finally face Lindsay Lohan again.

Whether she remembered how our last meeting went or not....well, I still didn't know if that would help or hurt me.