Mechanically Minded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I suppose we will. But right now I'd like to move out of this wet spot if you don't mind," I said with a smile.

I think this was the most absurd conversation I had ever had after sex. And Greg was so cute, one minute amazed, then excited, then worried if we would make love again. Wait a minute.... he did say make love, didn't he? Since when does a guy use that phrase instead of just have sex. I wonder if he felt this connection between us like I do? That's crazy, we've know each other less than 24 hours!!

Greg gave me a quick kiss and got up so I could get off the bed. I retrieved my nightgown from where it had been tossed and pulled it over my head. Greg didn't seemed bothered by his nudity, but then again, it was his house and I suppose he felt more comfortable than I did.

He blew out all the candles and checked the light switch. The power was still out, so he used a flashlight to guide me to his room. I sank down gratefully on to his bed. I had been tired before, but now I was just exhausted. Greg pulled me into his arms and I sighed and fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When I woke up, it was light outside and I was alone. I looked at the clock and realized it was 11 am!!! I had really slept late, but good sex does have that effect on me. I guess Greg had gotten his own breakfast before he left for work earlier this morning. I quickly got up and dressed and then I started looking for a note. I didn't know the number at his repair shop so I really hoped he had left me a note or something. I finally found it and Greg had written the number at the shop and also said I should just relax today.

I made myself a sandwich and then I called the shop. Greg had been right, my Bug needed parts and it was going to be two or three days before he could get them. He told me he would be home around 5 pm and we'd talk then, Just take it easy, he said. Well, we had an agreement that I would cook and clean and I wasn't going to just sit around all day. I stripped the sheets off my bed and threw them in the washing machine. I had made a mess last night, and I was really glad Greg was turned on by my gushing, otherwise it could prove awkward.

Starting in the kitchen, I found everything I needed for cleaning under the kitchen sink. I rummaged through the cabinets, cleaning and organizing and making a grocery list for the week. After scrubbing the kitchen from top to bottom, I tackled the stove and the refrigerator, throwing out old food and scrubbing until everything was sparkling. I started dinner and then went and took a shower. I wasn't usually "Suzy Homemaker", but for room and board, I figured I could handle it for a week.

"Wow, something smells great in here!" Greg said, as he walked in the front door. "Let me go take a shower and then we can eat." He gave me a quick kiss and headed upstairs.

I put the finishing touches on dinner and set the table. Just that little kiss had me wet and anticipating making love with Greg again.

During dinner we talked about my Bug, how much the parts and labor would cost and how long it was going to take to fix it. It seemed that my Bug should be ready in a week, which was a few days before his kids were coming to visit. Greg told me he had four kids, three were married, and he was really happy that they were all going to be getting together, I asked him what foods he liked and we decided to do the grocery shopping after dinner. Clearing the dishes, we walked into the kitchen.

"It looks great in here! But I thought I told you to take it easy today," Greg said.

"I wanted to get started and I had enough time to get this room cleaned today. I want to make sure you get your money's worth," I told him.

"Thank you, Bri," Greg took me in his arms and gave me a very passionate kiss.

It was such a wonderful, deep kiss, that I found myself melting into his arms. Our tongues danced and seduced and it was long moments before we came up for air.

"We need to get the groceries, and if we hurry we'll be back soon and then we can continue this," I said as I gave him another quick kiss and then danced out of his arms.

"Okay, we will continue this later," Greg laughed, "but we'd better do some speed shopping."

So we got in his truck and did the shopping and put all the groceries away in record time. Greg went into the family room put the soft rock station on. Sitting down on the sofa, I started rubbing my tired hands, Greg came and sat down next to me.

"Here, let me see your hands," he said, as he took both of my hands in his.

The contrast was amazing. My tiny, soft hands were engulfed by his much larger, work worn hands. Greg started rubbing them, moving his thumb over one knuckle and then another. Massaging my palms with his strong fingers. Then he massaged each one of my fingers, starting at the base and working his way out to the tip. It felt so warm and very relaxing.

"Oh, Greg, where did you learn to do that?" I sighed. "It feels wonderful."

"I'm only getting started. Just relax," he said "and concentrate on the sensations in your hands."

He continued massaging my hands, rubbing my thumbs from my wrist to the tip of each thumb. I thought he was done, but he lifted my right hand and kissed it on the back. Turning it over, he ran his tongue around my palm, licking and sucking. I could feel that sensation zinging straight to my pussy.

Greg looked up and caught my eyes, like he could see straight into my soul. And then, slowly, he sucked my index finger into his warm, wet mouth. Swirling his tongue all around my finger, he continued to suck on it. It was hard to sit still. I could feel the tingling in my pussy and I knew I was starting to get wet. I wanted to close my eyes, or look away, but somehow, Greg's eyes had captured mine.

He continued, sucking and licking each of my fingers deep into his mouth, until I was squirming slightly and tensing my thighs. I could feel my moisture moving down over the lips of my pussy, getting my body ready for his cock.

Greg nipped at the base of my thumb and then licked it to take away the sting. Keeping his connection with my eyes, he started on my left hand. Kissing it on the back and then licking and sucking my palm. Sucking my index finger deep into his mouth, paying attention to my eyes and the ecstasy on my face.

"Ohhhhh, Greg," I sighed. "That feels sooo good."

I was melting and tensing at the same time. The sensations continued to shoot through my body straight to my core, getting me more and more excited as Greg sucked each of my fingers. He nipped the base of my thumb, licked it and then kissed and sucked on the inside of my wrist. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I wanted to reach for him, and kiss him, and drag his body down on top of mine.

Greg let go of my hand and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Slowly unbuttoning my shirt and then pushing it off my shoulders, he revealed my large breasts encased in a turquoise satin bra. Giving the swell of each breast a quick kiss, he went back to sucking on my wrist. Greg kissed slowly up my arm, until he reached the hollow of my elbow. There he stopped, swirling his tongue around and sucking my tender skin. I ran my hand through his soft hair and around his ear as I started purring like a cat. I could feel Greg smile his pleasure against my arm. I was amazed at how sensitized my skin felt.

Greg continued his kisses up my arm, across my shoulder to the base of my neck. Again he stopped, sucking and swirling his tongue in the hollow there. I turned my head and blew in his ear, while I stroked my hand down his back. He kissed his way up my neck and across my jaw. Then he licked sensuously over my lips before giving me a passionate kiss.

I put my arms around him and held him close, exploring his mouth with my tongue while he did the same. And then he sucked my tongue into his mouth. When he let go, he started slowly thrusting his tongue into my mouth, mimicking the motion my pussy so desperately needed. Reaching around me, he unhooked my bra and pulled it away, letting my large breasts free. Leaning back to get a better look at me, he sighed.

"Bri, oh, woman, you have the most beautiful breasts I have seen in a long, long time. Hmmmmm. I know where my mouth wants to go next."

Greg covered my chest and the tops of my breasts with lots of kisses. Holding my heavy breasts in his hands he rubbed his thumbs over my hardening nipples. He slowly licked my areola and then sucked my nipple deep into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, while his hand stroked and rolled the nipple on my other breast.

I pulled his shirt up his back and over his head. Holding his head in my hands, I licked and sucked on his ear lobe and then kissed him passionately. My breasts were rubbing against his chest as we ran our hands over each others bodies.

"Greg, I need you inside me. I'm burning up." I gasped as I reached for the buckle on his belt.

"Now, slow down," Greg said, as he moved my hands away from his pants. "Last night was fast and wonderful, but tonight I'm taking my time. I want to make love to every inch of your body."

"You're going to kill me," I gasped. "I can't wait any longer."

Greg leaned forward and kissed me and then swung me up in his arms and headed for the stairs. I held on tightly as I kissed along his jaw and nibbled on his ear. He carried me into his bedroom and put me in the middle of his bed lying down beside me. Holding my hands above my head , he continued to kiss me until I was lost in the sensations. When the kisses stopped, I realized he had tied my hands to the bed with silken ropes.

"Hey, what's this? What are you doing?" I exclaimed, as I tugged on my arms.

"I'm taking my time and this way you will just have to lie back and enjoy it," Greg said as he smiled down at me.

He gave me one more quick kiss on the lips and then kissed his way down my neck, over my chest and then he pushed my breasts together and sucked both my nipples into his mouth. My eyes closed as I was lost in the sensations he was sending through my body. With every tug on my nipples, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I pushed my pussy against his body, trying to get closer, trying to relieve the pressure that he was building up inside me.

"Oh, Greg," I moaned. "Oh, that feels so good."

His response was to suckle harder on my nipples and nibble lightly on them. I arched my back and moaned as the excitement raced through my body. Greg replaced his mouth with his hands, tugging and rolling my nipples in his fingers as he kissed his way down my stomach. Moving down to the foot of the bed, he took my shoes and socks off. He ran his hands up the outside of my legs, over my hips and up to my waist.

"Bri.... look at me," he said, as he captured my eyes with his. "I'm going to touch you and lick you until you cum over and over again, and then I'm going to bury my hard cock deep inside of you and very slowly slide in and out of you until we both lose control."

"Oh, Greg," I sighed. "No one has ever looked at me or treated me the way you do. You are making me crazy with wanting you."

Greg smiled at me and I smiled back. Suddenly I was filled with happiness. He unzipped my pants and pulled them off in one smooth move. Lowering his face to my panty covered pussy, he inhaled my scent and then licked me through the dampened silk.

"Bri, you smell heavenly," Greg said, and then he pulled my panties off and licked my slit from bottom to top.

I moaned and then with my last coherent thought I remembered to tell him to get towels to put underneath me.

Holding my hips down to the bed, Greg licked and nibbled on my nether lips. With my hands tied to the bed, I couldn't move. I could only lie there lost in the sensations that were racing over my body. Every nerve came alive and just when I thought I couldn't stand anymore, Greg started flicking my clit with his tongue.

"Gush for me, Bri. I want to drink your sweet cum." Greg demanded, as he put one and then two fingers inside my hot pussy. He stroked and massaged my gspot and sucked my clit deep into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

I started trembling, pushing my pussy against his mouth, as he continued fingering me and sucking my clit until I exploded. My hot cum flowed out of me and into his waiting mouth. Greg drank as much as he could, but I kept cumming and gushing until his face was drenched.

"Fuck me, Greg!!!" I demanded. "I need you inside me, filling me. Please, I need you now!!!"

Greg moved up my body and entered me in one hard stroke, holding still when he reached my depths. I desperately moved my hips, but he remained still, embedded deeply inside me. Just when I thought I would go insane, he started moving, very, very slowly stroking in and out. It was exquisite, feeling every movement so clearly. My body felt like it was on fire, every nerve ending screaming from the sensations.

Greg picked my legs up and put them on his shoulders so he could enter me even more deeply. He took his time, gradually increasing his speed until it felt like we had been fucking for forever. Finally overcome with passion and lust, he pounded into me. I met each of his thrusts, pushing back as hard as I could,until I exploded again. Orgasm after orgasm shook my body. My control was gone and I continued to cum, screaming as my orgasms flowed from one into the next.

Pounding deep in to my contracting pussy, Greg stiffened and came, spurting over and over again, bathing my tunnel walls. Collapsing over me, he kissed me, letting me know how deeply our passion had affected him.

Greg reached up and untied my hands and then rolled to his back, cuddling me in his arms. We held each other and kissed softly as we drifted, back to reality and then into a deep sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up slowly, curled into Greg's warm arms. A smile formed on my lips, as I remembered how thoroughly I had been loved last night. Mmmmmm..... my body felt so good this morning. I slid out of bed and went downstairs to find breakfast.

I made two cinnamon raisin bagels, one with butter and one with cream cheese and took them upstairs along with a pot of tea with milk and two mugs. Putting the tray on the bedside table, I woke Greg up with a kiss.

"Good morning, lover. Your breakfast is served." I said, pointing to the tray.

"Later, breakfast can come later," Greg said, as he pulled me down into his arms. "Right now I want morning kisses!"

Kissing me all over my face, Greg rolled over on top of me, trapping me under his body. I giggled and I could feel his morning hard on, so I grabbed his butt and pulled him down hard as I pushed my hips up.

"Hmmmm.... and what have we here?" I said, rubbing against his cock.

Greg kissed me and then rolled over again, so I was on top. I smiled as I rubbed my pussy up and down over his hard length, covering him with the liquid of my excitement.

"Yes, breakfast can come later, but I want to cum now!!" I said as I reached down and impaled myself on his rock hard shaft,.

Placing my hands on his chest, I started sliding up and down, moving my hips to give us the most pleasure. Greg reached up, rubbing my breasts and rolling my nipples with his fingers. I threw my head back, thrusting my breasts into his hands as I rode him. Pushing myself down on him until his cock was deeply embedded inside me, I stopped moving. Oh, the sensation of him filling me, stretching me was incredible.

Greg sat up and kissed me deeply and I started to move on him again. And then he pushed my breasts together and sucked both my nipples into his mouth, rolling them with his tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cried, as my orgasm started building. "That feels so good.... more, more, more!"

His response was to bite my nipples, gently at first and then with more pressure. I came apart in his arms, my orgasms shaking my whole body while my pussy contracted and massaged his cock. I could feel the strong, hot jets of his cum inside me as he came. I screamed my pleasure while I came over and over again until I collapsed into his arms.

Greg laid back on the bed, holding me on top of him. My body was still shaking and small orgasm aftershocks were flowing through me. I could feel his cock still inside me and the mixture of our cum sliding out of me. I was totally spent. Greg rubbed my back and held me as I drifted back into reality.

"Now that was a spectacular way to wake up!" Greg said, as he held me and kissed me.

"Ummmmm....." I sighed, kissing him back, enjoying the feeling of being totally satisfied and connected to this incredible man.

Greg sat up, pulling me up next to him. He reached for the tray and we ate breakfast together, basking in the afterglow. It truly was a great start to the day.

After we ate, Greg showered and left for work. I threw on a tshirt and shorts and started my job of cleaning his house. I cleaned all the bedrooms and the bathrooms and then took a break for lunch. I stopped to admire all the pictures he had of his kids and their families. I sometimes wished I had a big family, but I did enjoy the freedom to travel and do as I pleased. And right now, I was very pleased to have met Greg. There was just something very special about him, and I knew I wanted to spend more time with him. Maybe I could come back again after I finished my road trip.

I had a quick lunch and marinated some steaks for dinner. Deciding I needed a break, I took a relaxing hot bath, scenting my body with lavender. I dressed in my favorite sundress that flowed around my legs. Since I couldn't wear a bra with it, I decided not to wear panties either. Putting on a soft rock station, I moved around the room, humming and singing along with the music. I was happy.

When Greg got home, I met him at the door with a smile on my face and a big kiss. He held my hand and twirled me around.

"Wow, you look good enough to eat," he said, with a sexy grin on his face.

"You go get cleaned up, and we'll eat dinner first. And then we will see what happens after that." I answered back.

Greg grilled the steaks and veggies while I made a salad. We had a nice dinner and talked about lots of different things, just getting to know each other better. After dinner, Greg drove me back to his shop so I could get some more of my things from my car. The parts were in and he thought he would have it done in a few more days.

The shop was quiet, since everyone else had left for the day. As he showed me around, I could tell that Greg was really proud of his shop. He had made a good life for himself here, and he was a respected member of the community. I wandered around and then asked him what all the controls were for. He picked up a controller and pushed a button and a car lift moved up from the floor. He stopped it at the height of his shoulders. Greg put his hands on my waist, and before I knew what he was doing, he had swung me up so I was sitting up on the lift.

"Wow, it's really high up here," I laughed. "Everything sure looks different."

"Yes, everything sure does look different," Greg said with a grin.

Pushing my legs apart, he stood between them and buried his face in my lap. Then he ran his hands up my legs, moving my dress up higher and higher. I knew the exact moment he realized I was naked underneath my dress by his sharp intake of breath. He placed a gentle kiss on my mons and I sighed.

"Bri, you are beautiful, and I am going to lick you and eat you until you beg me to stop."

"Okay, but you'd better hold on to me. I don't want to fall from up here."

And then words escaped me as Greg proceeded to do exactly as he had promised. I held on tight to his head, pushing his face deeper into my pussy as he licked my slit from top to bottom. Kissing the tops of my thighs and then back to my pussy, licking and teasing me until I begged for more. Using his tongue deep inside of me, thrusting it in and out until I cried out my pleasure. Sucking my nether lips into his mouth and rolling them with his tongue. Drinking all my juices with licks and slurps and swallows. Licking and sucking my clit until I gushed all over his face, screaming with ecstasy. I shook with my orgasms and gushed a river which Greg gladly drank as if he was dying of thirst. I came so many times, I was swaying and totally lost in the wonderful sensations he created.