Mechanically Minded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more, no more, please," I begged. "Stop, please stop. I can't take anymore."

Greg held me tight as he lowered the lift to the level of his hips. He pulled me into his arms and we kissed passionately, deeply. And then he entered me, his rock hard cock driving deeply into me. The connection was amazing. It was as if we were one person, two half's coming together again.

Slowly he pulled out and slowly he moved back into me. Over and over until I was begging him for more.... faster, harder, deeper. My orgasm started to build from my toes until my whole body was cumming for him. I held him tightly as my body came apart and became his. And then he came, deep inside me and I wanted to keep him there, forever.

We held each other for a long time, until he softened and came out of me. And still we held each other. I was lost in the profound feelings that our explosive loving had evoked. I had never felt this way before. Never felt this close to another person in all my life. I had only met Greg two days ago. How was this connection possible?

"Oh, Bri," Greg said as he rested his forehead on mine. "You are something else, love."

He held me in his arms as he set me down on my feet. I started to move away, but he put his finger underneath my chin and brought my eyes to his. The wonder in his eyes matched my feelings. The connection between us burned as we gazed into each others eyes. Greg kissed me gently. I moved away and went to the bathroom to put myself back together, physically and emotionally.

We collected my bags and drove back to his house. I sat close to him in his truck. We didn't talk, it was too soon to talk about what had happened and what it might mean. Coming into his house, we got ready for bed and climbed in, skin to skin. Holding each other and stroking lightly, we just enjoyed the quiet contentment before we fell asleep, again, in each others arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up slowly, cradled in Greg's arms. We were spooning on the bed and he was softly stroking my arm. I stretched and pushed my butt back into his morning erection. Realizing I was now awake, Greg ran his fingertips over my erect nipples. Ahhhh..... what a way to wake up.

I continued rocking my ass against his hard cock as he rolled my nipples between his fingertips. Greg's hand traveled down my belly and over my hip, seductively stroking lightly over my skin. As his cock stroked the crack of my ass, his hand reached my clit and he circled it with his fingers. I put my leg on top of his to give him better access to where I needed him most. Holding his cock, Greg rubbed the velvet head over my wet pussy lips. Teasing me, he put just the head inside me. I pushed back against him, wanting more, wanting all of his hardness deep inside of me.

Slowly, every so slowly, he entered me until I could feel his balls pressing against me.

"Ohhhh..... yes," I sighed. "Deep inside me, just like that."

We rocked together, moving slowly and sensuously against each other. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy as he played with my nipples was exquisite. There was no rush and it was as if we had all the time in the world.

Greg moved his hand down again to tease my clit as he nibbled on my neck and shoulder following with kisses to soothe the sting of his love bites. My body started tingling and we moved a little faster as our excitement grew. I reached up and held his head to my neck, running my hand through his hair. Greg's hand worked faster on my clit and then he sucked my ear lobe into his mouth.

"Ohhh... that feels so good," I moaned as the pressure inside me built. "Ohhhhh..... I'm cumming! Yes, oh yessssss!!"

My body melted into his as we both came at the same time. The connection between us was just getting stronger and stronger. I shook in his arms as he held me and turned my head so we could kiss.

"God, Bri," Greg said softly, "I just can't seem to get enough of you."

"I know how you feel," I answered. " It seems like we've always been together, and yet, everything is so exciting and new. It feels so right, having you so deep inside of me."

"I don't want to go to work. I would much rather stay here with you today." Greg sighed. "But I have jobs that have to be finished by the end of the day. I've promised my customers."

"It's okay. I understand." I said. "I like that you are a good man and that your customers respect you. I wouldn't want you to be different than you are. But I'll be waiting here for you after work, with dinner ready."

"Hmmmm.....As long as you are ready, dinner can wait," Greg said with a smile and a wink.

Laughing, we got out of bed and got ready for the day. Greg went to work and I started cleaning the downstairs of his house. It was a beautiful sunny day, so after awhile I took a break and sat outside. I was amazed at how happy I was. Greg just seemed to have that effect on me. I didn't want to question how I was feeling, or analyze it, so I went back inside to start dinner. I was making a pot roast and I wanted to get it started so it would be ready when he came home. Suzy Homemaker, I'm not, but somehow, taking care of Greg and his house were all wrapped up in my happiness.

As I was putting dinner on the stove, Greg called to say he would be getting home a little late tonight. He had a regular basketball game on Wednesday nights with his buddies that he had forgotten to mention. I understood... after all we were a little distracted this morning. And he was doing me a favor, really, letting me stay in his house while he fixed my Bug.

I took the dinner off the stove, figuring I would start it later. Then I went for a walk around the block. I took a few pictures of Greg's house. Maybe I'd get one really good picture I could blow up for him. Then I pulled out my computer and wrote some about my trip across the country. I had been lots of places and I really hoped I could sell my work. I got distracted with my computer and I was surprised when Greg walked in the door.

"Oh, no!" I exclaimed. "I forgot to start dinner! Don't worry it should be ready in an hour or so."

I ran into the kitchen and put it in on the stove. Oh, I felt so silly.

"Bri, it's okay." Greg laughed. "I'm sure we can find something to do while we wait."

He came over to me and gave me a big kiss. He was all sweaty from basketball, so he ran upstairs to get cleaned up. I decided that I would join him. Following him upstairs to the bedroom, I could hear the water already running. As I crossed the room I removed my shirt and bra and dropped them on the bed. Then I pushed my pants off and left them on the floor. By the time I walked into the bathroom, I was naked and hot with desire for him. I could see him through the shower curtain.... his hard body and sexy ass. I moved the curtain aside and stepped in behind him and ran my hands over his shoulders.

"Hi, lover. Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Not at all. Come on in, love, the water's warm." he said, as he pulled my arms around his waist.

I pressed my breasts against his back as my hands stroked his abdomen. Taking the soap out of his hands, I rubbed it across his chest and over his shoulders. Soaping up his back made my breasts slippery and I slid them up and down his back. I washed his butt cheeks and ran my soapy fingers down the crack of his ass. Cupping his balls gently, I rolled them around in my hand.

"God, love," Greg sighed. "That feels so very good."

I pulled my hands back and rubbed them with the soap until they were really soapy and slippery. Putting the soap down, my hands wandered around his hips and down his belly. When I reached his cock, it was already standing hard. I ran my soapy hands over him, slipping up and down his shaft. Greg reached back and gripped my ass, pulling me tighter against him. The water pulsed against his chest and ran down his body, washing all the slippery soap away.

"Turn around, Greg."

When he turned around and was facing me, I reached up and pulled him down for a deep kiss. The warm water was running down his back as I kissed his lips once more. Licking and kissing my way down his chest and across his abdomen, I lowered myself onto my knees. I cupped his balls again as I admired his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmm.....I love a clean man," I murmured, placing a kiss on the tip of his penis.

"Oh, Bri, I am so hot for you right now, love."

Taking just the mushroom head of his cock into my hot, wet mouth, I swirled my tongue over him. I concentrated on licking the tip with my tongue as my lips sucked and moved around the rim of his cock. Greg tried to stand still but soon was pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. My tongue continued to swirl over him, while my lips sucked and pulled him into my throat. The feeling of his velvet head rubbing against the roof of my mouth and down my throat was so incredibly erotic. Sucking as I pulled back, I popped his cock out of my mouth.

I smiled up at him as I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock. Over and over, I licked his cock like he was my favorite ice cream cone. Swirling and licking with my tongue and then sucking him back into my mouth. Taking him as deeply into my throat as I could. Moving my head back and forth, running his velvet head over the roof of my mouth. Until Greg stopped me and pulled me to my feet.

"That was incredible," he said. "But now it's my turn. I want to taste you and eat you. I'm going to lick you until you're cumming and gushing. I'm going to drink all your sweet cum and then I'm going to fuck you hard and deep!"

Just hearing him say those words to me made me so wet. Greg took my hand and led me out of the shower and into the bedroom. Throwing towels onto the bed, he told me to kneel and hold on to the headboard with my hands. Then he laid down on his back and put his head between my knees and pulled my wet, dripping hot pussy down onto his face.

"God, Bri," he moaned. "You are so wet! I love the taste and smell of you. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."

Greg ran his tongue up and down my dripping slit. I held on tight to the headboard and tried not to fall down on his head. His tongue was swirling all around my entrance, hitting all the right spots, and then finally, flicking over my clit. I started moaning and moving my drenched pussy over his face. Greg held me still and started fucking me with his tongue. His amazing, talented tongue. Rubbing his nose against my clit, he moved his tongue rapidly in and out of me. It felt so good and I tried hard not to cum. I wanted this feeling to last forever. Greg held my hips tightly as he pleasured me. I started to feel the tingling warmth of my orgasm starting at my toes and moving up through my body.

"Oh, god, oh my god," I screamed as a powerful orgasm shook my body. "Ohhhhh, yes, Greg, yes!!" I yelled as I came over and over again, gushing a river over Greg's face.

He drank up as much of my sweet cum as he could, but I kept gushing and cumming and screaming. When my shaking subsided, Greg pulled me down, over his chest, until his rock hard cock was at the entrance to my steaming pussy. Kissing me, he moved his cock up and down, teasing my opening.

"I am so hot for you, Bri. Take me deep inside of you and make me cum. I want to fill your tight pussy with my hot cum. Are you ready for me, love? "

Greg's words made me so crazy for him. I wanted everything he could give me. I wanted to make him as crazy as he made me. Slowly I moved down, taking his cock into my pussy inch by inch. Feeling his hard length fill me until I had taken him as deeply as possible. I stopped moving, reveling in the sensation of being filled and stretched.

"Ahhhh, Greg," I sighed as I kissed him. "You feel so wonderful inside me. I want to keep you here forever and always."

Greg held me and kissed me, our tongues stroking the sensitive skin inside each others mouth. I slowly moved my hips in a circular motion, moving his cock inside me, losing myself in the pull and slide of our bodies moving together. My nerve endings were sending shock waves from my pussy throughout the rest of my body.

Even though we tried to move slowly, pretty soon Greg was pushing his hips up, pumping into me harder and faster. I sat up, bracing my hands on his chest as I met his upward thrusts with downward thrusts of my own. And then we were fucking, fast and furious, banging into each other as hard as we could. I was so close to cumming as I slammed into him repeatedly, taking him deep within my body.

Greg reached up and pinched my nipple with one hand while his other hand found my clit. I arched my back and screamed my pleasure as I came, over and over, my pussy contracting around his cock until he shot jet after jet of his hot cum inside me. I continued to have small orgasms as I moved my hips slowly once again. He moved his cock inside me, small jerks that continued to give me soft orgasmic aftershocks.

Pulling me down on top of him, Greg held me and stroked my back gently as we drifted back to reality. My body was limp and satiated. I wasn't sure if I would ever move again. As we lay there my mind wandered and suddenly I realized that dinner was still on the stove.

"Oh, my god," I exclaimed as I sat up.

"What, what's wrong," Greg worriedly responded.

"Dinner, I forgot about dinner.... on the stove. Oh, no." I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

I put on the hot mitts and pulled the pot off the burner. Lifting the lid I could tell that the roast was cooked to perfection and smelled heavenly. I turned around to see Greg standing in the doorway to the kitchen. He was stark naked and laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" I asked.

"You...." Greg was laughing so hard he could hardly talk. "You standing there with nothing on but hot mitts!"

"Well," I said. "You should talk, you don't have anything on at all!"

And then we were both laughing hysterically at nothing and at everything. Just laughing because we were alive and together. We tried to hold each other up, but we ended up on the floor holding our sides, tears streaming down our faces.

"God, I'm happy," I finally said.

"I haven't laughed like that in a long time," Greg said. "And I don't think I've ever been this happy."

We smiled at each other and kissed. Getting up, we went upstairs to put on some clothes. We came back downstairs and had a wonderful dinner of pot roast, potatoes and carrots with a big tossed salad. Talking and laughing for hours, we enjoyed the happiness that surrounded us. And then we went to bed, together, contentedly snuggling in each others arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When I woke up, Greg was gone and I was alone in bed. I didn't hear the shower running so I thought he had already left for work. I felt sad that I had missed him this morning. As I lay there, I stretched, feeling the results of all the good loving Greg had been giving me. It was a good feeling.

Since I had finished cleaning the house yesterday, today I was just going to take it easy. I hadn't asked Greg when my Bug would be fixed. I was hoping I could leave tomorrow. Although I felt really connected to Greg, I really didn't want to be here when his kids came for their visit. That would be way too much too soon. And I needed to get back on the road, so I could finish my travels before the winter set in. It was already late in the summer.

I finally got out of bed and got in the shower. Just remembering making love with Greg yesterday in the shower and how we finished on the bed gave me shivers up my spine. He was such a generous lover, always making sure I was exquisitely pleasured. Ohhhh..... more shivers.

Turning the water on hot, I soaped up my body. Thinking of Greg and how he made me feel, I ran my hands over my breasts and teased my nipples until they were hard with excitement. My hands slid down over my stomach to my pussy. The water pulsed over me as I stroked myself with my slippery, soapy hands.

I circled my finger around my asshole, entering it slightly. I continued to rub myself until my pussy was dripping with excitement.Washing my hands, I spread my pussy lips so I could feel my engorged clit. Ohhh.... now that felt good. I continued to rub my clit as I aimed the water spray over my pussy lips. The combination was wonderful and I started to cum. Orgasms in my morning shower always had a way of relaxing and energizing me. Sometimes it was the perfect way to start my day.

Turning off the water, I grabbed a towel to dry myself off. My body was humming. I walked into the bedroom, and there was Greg with a big smile on his face.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I said as I returned his smile and walked into his arms.

"I decided to take the day off and spend it with you!" Greg said as he gave me a big hug and a kiss. "How would you like to go to the beach?"

"Mmmmmm.... that sounds like fun. Let me get dressed and then we can go."

Greg decided that I was dressed just fine, in my towel, but he was overdressed. He took off his clothes in record time, pulled the towel off me and bent me down over the bed. My pussy was still swollen from my shower play and he got me wet and excited with just a few strokes of his fingers. Entering me from behind he played with my breasts and teased my nipples. I pushed back against him, trying to pick up the pace.

"Fuck me, Greg," I demanded. "Fuck me hard and fast!"

Being the good man that he is, he complied with my demands and soon we were banging against each other at a frenzied pace. It didn't take long for me to cum and Greg followed soon after.

"Now, you can get dressed and we can go to the beach!" Greg smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

I laughed at him and put on my bathing suit and a tshirt. He put on his suit with a tshirt and grabbed some towels and then we were off to the beach.

We stopped and picked up bagels and tea on the way, since I hadn't had time for breakfast. It took only a half an hour to get to the beach. Since it was so late in the summer, and a week day, there weren't too many people there. We put our towels down on the sand, took off our shirts and then slathered sunscreen all over each other, trying very hard to behave ourselves.... it wasn't easy.

Greg took my hand and we walked down the beach just at the edge of the surf. Every once in a while a wave would come and splash our legs and get us wet. We would laugh and try to dodge the waves sometimes, too. The day was beautiful, warm and sunny.

After we had walked for awhile, we turned around and started walking back. Greg told me that my car was all fixed and I could leave anytime, but he really wanted me to stay for a few more days. I explained how I needed to get back on the road, and I really wanted to leave tomorrow.

"But I'd like to come back after I finish my trip." I said. "That is, if you want me too. I don't really want to be driving my Bug around in the winter."

"I'd love that! Why don't you come and spend the winter with me? I can guarantee that I can keep you warm all winter long." Greg said with a wink and a smile.

We talked some more about when I would return, making plans. It made me feel so good that he wanted me to come back as much as I wanted to return to him. Decision made, we continued to walk on the beach until we had returned to our starting point.

The ocean wasn't too rough, so we waded out past the breaking waves, bouncing up and down with the swells. It was peaceful and fun and life was good. We swam and splashed and kissed and hugged, rubbing our bodies together until we were both horny as hell. There weren't too many people around, so Greg picked me up and I put my legs around his waist. We waded out a little deeper, where Greg could stand up, but our lower half's were underwater.

Greg held my butt with his hands, moving my pussy over his growing erection. We kissed, playing with our tongues and sucking on each others lips. Looking deep into his eyes, I reached down, pushing his suit down, pulling his hard, swollen cock out. I stroked it for awhile and then moved my suit out of the way, placing his head at my entrance. He entered me slowly, the water causing some resistance, until he was deep in my wet pussy. I couldn't believe we were making love on a public beach. There wasn't anyone really close to us, and we hugged and kissed as Greg moved me up and down on his cock. My orgasm took me by surprise, crashing over me like the waves in the ocean. And my orgasm triggered his, and he kissed me deeply as he shot his hot cum inside me. It was an experience I will never forget, making love in the ocean under the bright blue sky, with this incredible man.