Mechanically Minded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came out of the ocean hand in hand. We sat on our towels until we were dry again, put on our shirts and went to get lunch. Greg took me in and out of all the little shops near the beach. I bought a few trinkets to remember my visit to the beach with him. We laughed and teased and had a glorious afternoon.

Returning home, Greg stopped me before I could make dinner. He told me to go get changed, he was taking me out to dinner. I took a quick shower to wash the salt water off, and put on my laciest bra and panties. I put on a pair of black jeans and a golden satin blouse. Greg had cleaned up and looked so handsome in his dark blue button down shirt and his khaki dockers.

Greg took me to a steak house where we ordered chateaubriand for two. It came with sauteed mushrooms and onions and asparagus. The restaurant was intimate and romantic with red roses on the table. The food was delicious and we shared everything. It was just perfect for our last night together. On the way home, Greg tuned the radio to the soft rock station which was playing only love songs.

When we got home, well, back to Greg's house, he put on some music and we danced in the living room. He held me tight and I put my head on his shoulder. We swayed to the music, lost in each others arms.

"I'm going to miss you, love," Greg whispered in my ear.

"I'll miss you too, but I'll be back," I replied, "and then we will have the whole winter together."

We turned out the lights and walked upstairs to his bedroom hand in hand. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders and off his arms. Placing kisses all over his chest, my hands worked unbuttoning his pants, pulling the zipper down and pushing everything down off his body. Greg kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks and stood naked and aroused in front of me. I stroked his hard cock while he undressed me and then we were naked together.

Our kisses got deeper and more passionate as we rubbed our bodies together. Greg kissed me deeply and picked me up in his arms and carried me over to the bed.

"I'm going to love you, Bri. Slowly and thoroughly. Until you are screaming in ecstasy, gushing and cumming for me. I want you to remember how I love you, how I make your body shake with exquisite sensations."

He started with my toes, kissing and sucking them and then moving up my legs. Caressing and stroking with his finger tips and massaging with his hands. Placing love bites on my inner thighs and then sucking and kissing to take away the sting. Moving up past my pussy, kissing over my stomach and between my breasts. Licking my neck and nibbling on my ears. Kissing my mouth, deeply and sensuously. Stroking and kissing down my arms, finding all my sensitive spots. He sucked my fingers into his mouth, one by one, caressing them with his tongue. And then he stopped.

"Are you ready, Bri?" Greg asked. "Are you ready for me to love you?"

"Ohhhh, yes, lover," I moaned. "Yes, love me, make me yours."

Tracing his fingers up my arms, he started to circle my breasts. Smaller and smaller the circles became until I was arching my back, my nipples erect and begging for his touch. Finally he rolled my nipples with his fingers as I moaned my pleasure. Sucking one nipple deep into his mouth, he played with the other one driving me crazy with desire. Back and forth he went between them until, pushing my breasts together, he sucked them both into his mouth and then he bit them, gently at first and then a little harder.

"Oh, god, yes, Greg," I moaned loudly. "Yes, just like that, oh god, yessssssss."

Kissing his way down over my belly, again he kissed all around my pussy. Much as I squirmed and wiggled, he continued to tease me, getting closer and closer and then moving away again. He ran his tongue in a long stroke up my slit and then sucked my nether lips into his mouth. I moaned and thrashed so much he had to hold my hips down with his hands. Using his tongue, he fucked me, and then moved up to flick my swollen clit. As I started cumming, he sucked my clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he sucked.

"Mmmmmmaaaahhhhhhhh." I yelled. And I continued to scream as my orgasms engulfed me. I gushed all over his face as I came again and again.

Every time I slid down the hill, Greg would pull me back up again. I don't think I had ever cum this long or this hard in my life. And, finally, I had to beg him to stop. Greg moved up and held me as my shaking subsided. He gave me lots of slow, sweet kisses as I came back to earth.

"Wow," I said with a shaky voice. "I think I went to the stars."

Greg smiled as he kissed me again.

"I need you inside me, lover." I whispered. "Come inside me, fill me up, make love to me."

I was so wet, Greg slid home in one thrust. He stayed still for a minute, just enjoying the connection between our bodies. And then he moved slowly in and out. I was so sensitive, that I could feel every little movement. Every so often he would stop, deep inside me and we would kiss passionately. We made love like that for a long time,

"Cum inside me, Greg. Fill me up with your hot cum. I need to feel you shoot your cum inside me."

We started to move faster and faster until Greg couldn't hold back any longer. He rammed his cock deep into my pussy and shot load after load of his hot cum. It felt so good, I started cumming again. We moaned together and called out each others name. We held each other as our heart beats slowed back down to normal.

"Promise me you'll come back," Greg said.

"I promise," I replied.

We held each other tight and drifted off to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Mmmmmmm..." I hummed. "That feels nice."

"Good morning, love," Greg said as he stroked my body.

What a wonderful way to wake up. Having my body sensuously stroked and massaged. I rolled over into Greg's arms and kissed him. I felt languid and drowsy, my body melting under his ministrations.

"Come inside me, lover," I sighed. "I need to feel you deep inside me."

Always one to please, Greg slowly entered me, until his hard, wonderful cock was touching my cervix. Knowing how much I loved experiencing each and every sensation, he continued his slow loving, pulling almost all way out and then sliding back in, inch by inch.

"Mmmmmmm...., love," I moaned. "You feel so good inside me."

Kissing me and stroking in and out, we made love. Soft like the morning. Stroking each others bodies, tangling our tongues together, getting as close to each other as possible. We both wanted it to last, so we kept it slow and sensuous for as long as we could.

But then we wanted more and picked up the pace. I grabbed Greg's butt and pulled him to me, over and over again. Harder and faster, he touched all my sensitive spots, making my body tingle all over as my orgasm approached. And then it was crashing over me and I was screaming my pleasure. Greg kept pounding into me and I kept cumming, over and over again. Driving hard and deep, Greg yelled my name as he came, shooting his hot cum inside me.

Holding each other and kissing, we drifted back to reality. We stayed that way until our hearts were no longer racing. Greg gave me another kiss and then he got up to get ready for work. I hopped out of bed and finished my packing. Today was the day I was driving away, but I knew I would be back.

After a quick breakfast, we loaded up my stuff in Greg's truck and headed for his shop. My Bug was all fixed and waiting in his lot. I transferred all my stuff from his truck.

"Did you put my camera bag into the truck," I asked. "I don't see it here with the rest of my stuff."

"I thought you had it," he replied. "Well, if it's not here, we'll just have to go back and get it."

Looking around one final time, the car lifts in his shop caught my eye. Oh, I was struck with a flashback of the wonderful sex we had while I was up on the lift. I could feel myself getting wet again, just thinking of it. I knew I had to leave, but I didn't know how I was going to make it until I came back this winter.

I drove back to Greg's house with him following me in his truck. He unlocked the front door, and sure enough, there sat my camera bag. How we had missed it, I had no idea. I picked it up and turned to the door. Greg stood with his back against the closed door. He reached back and threw the deadbolt. The look in his eyes trapped me where I stood. Slowly, he looked me up and down, and there was passion and fire in his eyes. I dropped the camera bag as he approached me.

"You didn't think I would let you go so easily, did you?" He asked. "I just can't seem to get enough of you, Bri."

We came together with the force of our passion. Tearing each others clothing from our bodies in our urgency. My shirt fell to the floor, along with Greg's as buttons popped and rolled across the floor. Kissing me frantically, Greg unclasped my bra and pulled it off my arms. He backed me up against the wall, massaging my breasts and growled in my ear.

"I'm going to take you, love. I'm going to brand you with my body so you can never forget me. No one will ever make love to you the way that I love to you."

"God, you are making me so hot for you, Greg. Yes, take me, love me, make me yours!"

Sucking my nipple deep into his mouth, he pinched the other one, making me gasp. My hands were busy unbuckling his belt, trying desperately to get his clothes off. Greg put me down and kicked off his shoes while I shoved his pants down and off. I closed my hand around his hard cock as he worked on stripping my pants from my body.

Finally we stood naked with each other. Greg picked me up and lowered my sopping wet pussy onto his steel hardened cock. I threw my legs around his waist and held on for the ride. Our loving was hard and frantic. We kissed, dueling with our tongues, nipping each others ears and lips and kissing deeply again and again as he pounded into me. I started cumming, gushing my warm cum all over our joined bodies. And still, Greg kept pounding into me, his hard cock filling me, making my body accept him deeply and completely.

My orgasms overwhelmed me and I was moaning and screaming and biting his shoulder. Body shaking, I came over and over again and gushed a wet river down our legs. I grabbed Greg's head and held on as I kissed him with everything inside me. He thrust deeply one more time and then came deep inside me, his body shuddering with the intensity of his orgasm. Pushing my back against the wall, he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Gods, Bri," he croaked. "That was beyond words."

Greg stood, holding me in his arms and carried me to the downstairs bedroom and tucked me into bed. This was where we had first made love, the night of the thunder storm. I was so drowsy and sated, I didn't think I could move a muscle.

"You are in no condition to drive," Greg told me. "You take a nap and then you can leave later. I'm going back to work. If you want to stay longer, you know I'd love that. But if you have to go, that's okay too."

He kissed me goodbye and I snuggled down into the covers and fell into a contented sleep. When I woke up, I got dressed. I could tell that Greg had cleaned up the mess I made. God, he had made me so crazy! I once again stripped the bed and threw the sheets in the washer. It seemed I was back where I started. But so much had happened in this past week.

I had something to eat and tidied up the kitchen. I left Greg a note with my cell number and my email address. And the promise that I would be back sometime in January, after the holidays. I gathered all my belongings and walked out, locking the door behind me. Before I drove away, I looked back at the house where I had just spent the best week of my life.

"Goodbye, Greg," I whispered. "I'll see you again this winter."

And then I drove away.