All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 08'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

great story, greatly written characters and happy funny sex. I like it.

ToadenToadenalmost 6 years ago
Happiness!

So happy! The story is continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the "old reader" anonymous from chapter 1

Nice one. Very good. How people are actually willing to overcome hatred and see truth and admit if their goals don't make sense and can talk it out.

Nice what you did with the Amazon and Chimera. Nice and hot.

The entire story is so sweet and hot and cute and interesting and adorable and curious and catching and fulfilling.

Good work.

I made a comment on chapter 2 as well.

I am not sure if my memory of the first attempt is fully correct. Do you still have the old version?

I am interested in the Giant's, and was it a nymph back then? love story And how they got together and met... That was cute. Can you post like just that part as a short story? (Unless my memory fails me and that was not in the Medusa story)

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
This story is tremendous

With each chapter the story gets richer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
even better

A great story getting even better!

Really love the characters, the plot and the erotic descriptions!

Thank you very much !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I didn't read the original story, but I am really enjoying this version

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2608 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES