Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,608 Followers

"Fuck... fuck fuck. Go slow... gods, slow. If you... if you go hard, you'll... break me."

She bit her bottom lip, and looked up at him.

He had no idea the woman had such a sexual body. Sexually self aware, he anticipated, but he did not anticipate the way she nudged her hips toward him in a dance, the way she begged him with her eyes in sexual delight, the beautiful noises she made. And when he sank her down yet again until eight inches of his thick girth were stretching her, wide and deep, she gasped, and smiled.

"It's a good thing your dick... isn't super hard. I'd be dead."

He frowned. What an unkind thing to say. With a low rumble in his belly, he started to pull her down further.

"Wait! Wait, wait I — nng!"

Deeper. Her taut insides trembled and squeezed, but he continued to press her down toward him, stretching her in toward her belly. And deeper. He went very, very slow, drawing out each extra inch he penetrated her over a minute of gentle pressure. But sure enough, given time and gentle nudging of his cock against her deepest parts, she accommodated.

"Come on, I'm sorry! I'm... oh... gods..."

The woman could say what she wanted, but her body did not lie. As he sank her further down onto his cock, and slowly stretched her deeper, and deeper, she erupted. Her muscles clamped down, and she arched her back with her head dangling behind her as she started to tremble. More fluids leaked over his cock, until drops of her cum were on his testicles.

He lifted her an inch, and pulled her back down. The result was a whimpering, shaking woman. She spread her legs, pushed her hips toward him, and trembled all the more as he pushed his length against her deepspot. Never hard, never thrust or shoved her down, he was far too deep for that. He had to be gentle, and coax her down to him with time, and a constant rubbing pressure against her depths.

When her lips found the base of his cock, he let out a deep, low rumble. The taut, hot flesh of her cunt, massaging and milking at his length between tremors of her body, earned more rumbles from him, loud enough the others would no doubt hear.

"You bastard. I... fuck, I'm going to break." The lean creature righted her head to look down the valley of her body once more, and the subtle distension his girth made along its center. "Look at that! I... can't believe you... fucking... all of it."

"Shall I stop?"

"... no. Spent all this time stretching me apart, I can take it. Just slow! Slow... ok? Feels like... gods that feels good."

The tiny warrior, with every inch of his cock devoured, moved her hips toward him in a subtle and gentle motion. And then down toward his thighs, before again she pushed her hips toward his stomach. Every motion forced her muscles to squeeze in different ways, milk at his swollen girth, until he could feel drops of his precum leak from his glans into her body.

"You are the first human I have done this with," he said. "And... I am surprised."

"Heh, surprised you didn't kill me?"

"Surprised at how... wet, and... delightful, this feels."

The bound woman chuckled, and let out a groan of her own when she pushed her hips back and forth a few more times. The wet friction of her drooling pussy against the whole of his length and the swollen head of his cock sent warm sparks of pleasure down his length and into his testicles, before spreading into his pelvis and thighs. The woman was a sexual creature, that was for sure.

"You're lucky I like it deep. Cause... this is... really damn fucking deep." She looked down to her pelvis once more, at where his girth spread her lips wide and taut, before she shivered and looked back up at him. "I can barely move."

The invitation earned a small smile from Chimera. He raised her from his length once again, making sure to take his time and enjoy how every inch of this thick, veined girth was basked in the tight grip of her soaked muscles. She relaxed in his grip and let her legs dangle off to the sides of him again, as her head rolled back and her body trembled. Once six inches of his member was removed, he eased her body back down to devour the dripping, exposed half of his cock, until again her taut muscles found the base of him, and the head of his cock stretched her deep.

And he did it again. This time, he lifted her shivering body from him over nine inches of his length, but kept the ripe, swollen glans of his cock inside her. He worked her body up and down his glans, sinking her an inch or two before raising her up again, and again, until the woman was once more trembling and leaking juices. Sinking her back down, balls deep onto his length, one slow inch at a time, earned more of the woman's mewls, and more of her tremors and convulsing muscles.

But it wasn't until he started to work her back and forth, keeping her balls deep while massaging her pussy's lips against his abdomen, and his glans against her deepspot, that the woman truly erupted. She started to gasp, pants turning into load moans, and her body arched all the more. Her legs squeezed tight around his hips, despite being unable to circle his waist, and her cunt trembled and squeezed in random spurts. Her juices renewed in copious amounts, warm and trickling, until they dripped from his heavy testicles underneath her ass. It was already tight to near painful inside her, but her orgasm left him wincing as her muscles milked at him until he could feel the pleasure in his groin grow.

When the Amazon finally grew still, and her noises grew gentle, he started to lift her up and down a single inch, faster.

"W-wait... I'm... fuck I'm... just... I just came! Slow... down..."

He didn't. He needed to cum. His whole body felt ready to burst, so close to the edge of bliss. The wet friction of her insides against his girth was too enticing, and he needed more. Now. So he bounced her as gently as he could force himself to be, while earning the desired bliss of her flesh caressing his glans and length. Each bounce earned a squeak from the dark little creature, and her gripping muscles only tightened more as her body started to meet his. He could hear the tiny splash of her liquids against him when her lips met his body, and the accompanying whimper of the woman wrapped around his girth with each bounce.

He stopped at last when the telltale signs of orgasm hit him. He squinted his eyes as he stared at the beautiful creature in his hand, and looked down at the sight of her soaked, spread lips devouring him. When the first wave of hot cum gushed up through his length, he eased her back down balls deep onto him, and rumbled his bliss when the liquid flooded into her, coating his length and her insides.

"Oh... fuck... that's warm," she said.

He barely heard her. The first taste of pleasure in so long, he leaned back, relaxed his grip on the woman in his hand, and let the fluid come. Each flex of his pelvic floor earned a gush of thick cum, warm and delightful along his cock. It only took a few seconds for the copious amount of cum escaping him to fill the tiny crevices of space left in Otrera, before they started to leak out of her.

It took a lot to keep his eyes open, but he wanted to see. He rumbled, deep in his belly as more waves of bliss ran through his length and into his core, while more of his cum started to leak out of the girl.

To his surprise, Otrera started to ease her hips back and forth again, in a squeezing rhythm that gently milked him of his liquids. Even with her arms tied behind her, she managed to dance her hips back and forth in a slow wave of pleasure. She was still trembling, and whimpering between her own pants, but that didn't stop her from milking his seed from him with deliberate clenches of her wet insides.

His orgasm lasted a while. He was almost embarrassed at how much cum was pouring into the woman, and how nearly a minute later, he was still rumbling in pleasure as he flooded her insides. Soon it was dripping down her ass, his testicles, and his own thighs; a mess he did not expect tonight.

"Gods... look at this...," she said between pants. "You're... gods you're everywhere."

He licked one of his fangs, and lifted the woman up. She shuddered in his hands, moaned as he slipped his length out of her, and sighed when at last the swollen glans of his cock fell free. The last clench of her pussy along his sensitive flesh sent yet more sparks of pleasure up his length, and a small river of his cum fell out of her and onto his length once it was free. But, perhaps because he felt like displaying a little dominance over the prisoner, or perhaps because he felt like enjoying a little more sexual play, he removed his other hand from her leg, took his dripping cock in grip, and laid it along her belly as he pressed her pussy to the base of its underside.

"Hey! Hey... mother of Earth..."

Otrera's mouth fell open as she stared at his length. A mix of their cum coated it, but it was the swollen head that drew Otrera's eyes, and the cum that still leaked out of it. He sighed with relief at being free of her insides — pleasurable as they were, Elysium even, they were extremely tight. With his cock laid across her abs, and his glans resting below her sternum, he was free to gently caress her body along the soft underside of his length, and coax several more thick waves of cum to flow out of him. The heavy streams fell between her breasts, dripped down his length, along her abdomen, and down between their legs. In only moments, he'd coated her abs and the underside of her breasts in white.

"Forgive me," he said. "It has been... some time."

"Gods damn that was inside me." The Amazon chuckled, still panting with exhaustion and sweat, but chuckled nonetheless. "You just took advantage of a bound and helpless woman."

Even quivering with the fleeting waves of post orgasm, the Amazon still had a mouth on her. Fire, warm against him, and inviting despite the harshness.

"Let us bathe," he said.

"Good idea. I've seen whores work a dozen men in less of a mess. Going to untie me?"

With a shrug, he picked the queen up into both hands, and carried her with him toward the sea.

"I shall bathe you."

Otrera's mouth opened wide, and she looked between him, the ground she now floated above, and the sea. But before long, her smile returned, and she grinned at him.

"All right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Otrera~~

She woke up the next morning with tender insides.

"Gods... fucking... gods damn it." Getting skewered on a giant's cock was not exactly how she planned the night to go. And she was paying for it. Sex with the werewolf had always been a rough affair, with claws and deep penetration and rough sex. But fucking a giant was a different matter all together.

She sat up and frowned at the big guy. He never slept, according the others, and sure enough, Chimera was sitting against a tree and looking at her. He had his loincloth back on, she noticed. But she did not; at least her tunic was back on.

Still tied up too. Well, it wasn't like a night of good sex was going to convince the beast to free her; if anything, she was his sex toy to do with as he saw fit, with how she couldn't defend herself. The thought sent a thrill up her spine. It was kind of fun.

Always thinking with your thighs, Otrera.

"You want to fix this?" she said, and she turned her torso a bit to point her butt at him where it lacked a loincloth.

He looked at her, scratched his beard, and shook his head. "No. I prefer you this way."

Was the giant flirting? The flat, boring tone of his voice had lessened, and instead she found hints of play and mischievousness. He was even smiling a little.

She knew those eyes. Those were 'I want to fuck you' eyes.

Memories of last night worked through her groggy mind. If not for her Fate's Child body, she'd probably be a bit more than tender — and suffering a hangover. The giant was big enough to make sex unrealistic... but she'd done it anyway. He'd held her in one hand and masturbated with her body, and she'd came all over him. A lot. With squirting, and everything else she did when she was cumming her brains out.

She could feel her whole body blushing; that included hardening nipples and some squirming too.

"Um... we uh..."

He held up a hand, looked to the path that lead back to the others, and frowned. Sure enough, Pinna came out of the canyon, grinning and hopping with every step like a young doe.

"Enjoy yourselves last night?" she said.

Otrera shrugged. "Wine was good... enough."

"That's not what I meant." The satyr hopped over to her, grin growing bigger, and motioned to the big guy sitting next to them. "That was some very... it was quite... it was really hot sex."

Otrera's blush returned. She did not like blushing.

"You were watching? You were busy fucking your husband, I thought."

"Well after I noticed you spying on me, I repaid the favor. Once I was done with Gallea of course." Pinna chuckled. "You're not very subtle when you're drunk. I mean, you don't seem to ever be subtle, but not exactly sneaky when drunk."

"I..." She was drunk, that was true. She thought she'd have at least been able to sneak around when everyone else was drunk too, but apparently not. Had Darian seen her then?

Before she could stop her, Pinna took her elbow — couldn't take her hand with them still behind her — and pulled her further away from the group and the giant. Otrera looked back over her shoulder to Chimera, who watched after her with a raised brow, but otherwise did not move.

Once they were were a little ways away, Pinna stopped.

"You, ummm." Pinna scratched at one of her horns and hopped around to stand in front of Otrera. "You ok?"

"... why do you ask?"

"Well, I... I mean, he is a giant, and... I thought maybe he took advantage of you being tied up."

Awkward, but appreciated? Otrera shrugged, and smirked. The satyr was the sort to thrive on gossip, tell good stories, get everyone drunk, and everything an inn needed to get people renting rooms and buying food. The sort you'd want to chat with, for talking's sake.

Otrera could use a little socializing, maybe.

"It was mutual. I mean, being tied up and being a prisoner made it a little one sided. But he had my permission... ish. I was drunk! No regrets though."

Pinna nodded, and as Otrera's blush started to fade, the satyr's started to grow.

"I watched a little longer than I probably should have," Pinna said. "But, it was... just... you must be sore!" And apparently unable to contain herself, the satyr held out both hands to measure nearly a foot of air with her palms. "So big! So so... so very big."

Blushing returned with a vengeance, but so did a grin. "You really want details, don't you?"

The satyr nodded, eyes wide and bright.

"You realize I'm a prisoner against my will?"

She nodded.

"And that my goal is — was — to kill Bellerophontes?"

She nodded again.

"Then why are—"

"Because you're a good person, and I know you're going to help us."

This again. Otrera groaned, rolled her eyes, and turned around, but Pinna grabbed her bound hands and stopped her from walking away.

"You're not the first wandering warrior I've run into," Pinna said, "or the first Amazon. I know your kind well enough to know you want to help. Andromeda and Perseus sound like some seriously fucked up people, and you want to free Pegasus of them. You can hate Darian all you want, but you know he was just on one side of a war."

"My tribe died against one man."

"A Fate's Child! He's a great warrior, and he had an unfair advantage. He knows it too. He regrets what happened, Otrera, he really does. You said as much last night."

"That was... wine talking."

The satyr laughed, and guided Otrera further away from the group again to take her toward the beach.

"Medusa is an unusual woman. She should be hard as steel, but she's as soft as a naive girl. Darian is... there's a rage inside him, Otrera, something unusual. Your anger was created by all the horrible things that have happened to you. But Darian? Bellerophon? His was just... there. Medusa's the only one who's ever touched him in a real way, and calmed him. And now that he is, it... it's really special. Something really special is happening, some genuine heroes on a journey to save a friend."

Darian's rage had always been there? It was Otrera's turn to smile. Pinna thought she knew much about Darian. But she didn't know everything.

"I get it," Otrera said. "I do. So just... let me think about it."

"Yes! Yes, please, think about it." Pinna giggled all the more, sat down by a tree, and motioned for Otrera to join her. "Chimera though, the Fates told me nothing. I'm sure they knew something; he was alive during the great war between giants and gods. The Fates were involved, so... I don't know! He's a mystery. He's a beast, and... and I owe him a lot." She snickered like a mischievous child, and held out her hands again to measure the air again. "So big!"

Otrera rolled her eyes, but chuckled despite herself, and sat down next to Pinna. The woman was going to try and be her friend, and maybe that wasn't such a bad thing. The Amazon wasn't so stupid to think she didn't want companionship.

"Yes, getting him inside was most definitely not easy. Very big, but a bit softer than a normal man's dick, so it wasn't going to kill me. Wine, and the tongue job he'd given me before made it doable."

Pinna bursted into a squeal of a giggles, but then brought her hands up to her ears with a pained groan.

"Ugh... hangover. So, uh... did he tell you anything about himself?"

"Nope."

"Nothing? Do you... there anything you can tell me? I'm trying to craft a story! A real, good... well, decidedly sexual story at this point. But it needs details!" The satyr was smiling, chuckling, and frowning at the same time.

She could do with some girl gossip for a while.

"Chimera and I argue occasionally, and it sort of came to a heat last night... next thing I knew, he was on me with his tongue. And it was a huge tongue, like the rest of him. Felt fucking amazing. Then I was in his hands, and... well you saw that part."

Pinna started vibrating, despite how the queen's words were making the satyr blush brighter and brighter. "More! All the details!"

Otrera laughed. She hoped the future wouldn't ruin this.

But it probably would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days went by better than the first few of her capture. Still tied up, so that was a royal pain in her ass for many unsanitary reasons. They untied her, let her clean herself, only to tie her back up. Chimera did all the work, but after their night together, she didn't mind it so much. He had nice hands.

And then every night, everyone started fucking. Gallea was healed enough so Pinna could have sex with him, super gentle lovey dovey she-does-all-the-work sex, but sex nonetheless. And the wife was apparently quite happy to do so; she initiated every time. Medusa and Darian were in a similar boat, with Medusa dragging her man off every night to fuck him with the same lovey dovey tenderness of Pinna. Medusa at least made a better attempt to hide the sex, but not by much.

Everyone was feeling comfortable with each other, talking with each other, and fucking whenever the urge struck them. And, to Otrera's surprise, that included herself and Chimera.

Sex with the giant was a nightly affair, and with her hands tied, she was on the receiving end of a lot of tongue and deep penetration. She didn't want to admit it to the beast of course, but it was Elysium. She got to relax, close her eyes, and let the giant have his way with her. A major change for her, and delightful one. He kept it gentle too, cause if he didn't, he'd split her in half. Always did like deep sex, and as long as the beast kept it slow, she was content to cum her brains out all over him.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,608 Followers