Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,616 Followers

"Good." With another loving sigh, Pinna nuzzled her head into Gallea's neck, her smaller horns grazing against his hair.

"You're very wet."

"Am I?"

"Mmhmm."

"Must be... because... I'm close."

Medusa had to bite her tongue to keep from squealing. She thought she was blushing before, but she was sure her entire body went red as Pinna smiled at her, and started to push her hips a little faster. Her bright voice started to whimper, and her smile only grew as she looked at Medusa. The handsome little woman shivered and squirmed, and mewled a few times too as she increased her pace for few moments, before at last growing still.

Pinna winked at Medusa, and with the most satisfied expression on her face, started to dance upon her husband's lap once again, without once breaking their hug.

Medusa, sure she was about to burst into flame, gave Pinna a tiny wave of her fingers, and slithered away.

"Oh my oh my oh my." She hugged herself and swayed left and right as she slithered. Would that be her and Darian in the future? The stories of couples were always that the flame died once married, but Gallea and Pinna were... oh, it was so beautiful. The tenderness, the gentle embrace, the perfect rhythm of familiarity. Perfect.

Darian loved her. Loved her and not that whore Philonoe. She didn't know if she was a whore, or slut, or evil bitch, or vile horrible ugly disgusting thing of a woman. But she must have been. Just because.

Sometimes she wondered if she should be upset. It felt like the thing to do, get upset about the secrets, make drama. But Darian had more than proved he loved her and only her on so many occasions already, she couldn't hold it against him, not when his past was such a mess.

Moans pulled her attention. It wasn't Pinna and Gallea, they were behind her, and these were more in front of her, around a hill crest with some trees between. Chimera and Otrera? Medusa knew the two had been enjoying each other's touch, but she hadn't really considered how that'd work. They were both hard, scarred, muscles and... hard. It must have worked, right? But now that she thought about it, the size difference was ridiculous.

She grinned, got down onto her hands, and started hunting. The grass was tall, the small hills dotted with large boulders and bushes, perfect for snake sneaking. And she was just the snake to do such a thing. Closer and closer to the sound, her snake hair pressed down flat to keep hidden, and Medusa hovered her torso an inch above the dirt like a prowling lion. Keeping from giggling was the hardest part.

Sure enough, she found them. Chimera was completely naked — gods he was so much muscle, twice as tall as a man, twice as wide, twice as thick! And he was kneeling forward, one hand on the grass, one hand holding Otrera underneath him.

Medusa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. It wasn't Otrera's nudity that shocked her; the dark-skinned Amazon queen was as lean and fit as Darian, with a great ass! Her breasts were small but perky, and her nipples were standing hard. A warrior woman in the throes of sex. What made Medusa jaw-drop was how they were having sex.

Chimera held Otrera in his hand. Her. All of her. The giant was holding her waist and hips in his hand and lifting her body, and pulling her onto his cock as if she were a toy. Otrera's legs were dangling, her toes dragging along the grass underneath them. So. Damn. Huge. He eased Otrera away from his body with his hand, before pulling her back into his pelvis. Otrera herself held onto his fingers, and let out a deep, guttural groan as the beast sank himself balls deep inside her.

So. Damn. Huge! He eased her off his length again, and Medusa had to bite down on her finger to keep quiet. How was she fitting that brute inside her? And he was being... so gentle with her. Gentle, and slow, and tender. It was just like watching Pinna and Gallea — except that the giant was sinking an enormous cock into the tiny Amazon liable to split her open! No wonder he was being so gentle.

And close as she was, hidden in the grass and the shadows of the setting sun, Medusa could see the dripping fluids from the giant's testicles. She could even see a small belly bulge on Otrera when the beast sank her balls deep. Slow, deep motions, each pulling the tiny, wriggling, moaning Amazon out until the colossal phallus inside her must have only had its tip remaining, before Chimera pulled her back into him. And Otrera took it all, until again the beast had her ass pressed to his body, and the Amazon's legs started shaking.

"Fucking... gods...," the queen said.

Chimera stood up, though still on his knees. With his other hand free, he took Otrera by the throat, and pinned her head to his chest; she was so short compared to him, her head only reached his sternum, between his huge pectorals. For a moment, Medusa thought she'd have to intervene as Chimera kept his grip around her throat, but Otrera didn't fight him. Each of her hands held onto a the index finger of each of his hands, and she broke out into mewls when the giant started to fuck her again. Her legs dangled, her voice reduced to nothing but pants, and her eyes closed.

Cum started to pour down her thighs. Thick, white cum, mixed with the fluids of Otrera herself. The mess of liquids and bliss dripped down her thighs until it was on her ankles and toes, now grazing the grass from dangling legs. So much! Every few seconds, Chimera rumbled, a deep sound that shook the earth like a gentle earthquake, as if the Earth herself was groaning. And when he did, he pushed Otrera down on him a little harder, earned a squeak from her, and another thick flow of white poured out of where the two were connected.

Medusa hadn't expected Otrera to be so messy during sex either! The woman was groaning and grunting as Chimera kept her balls deep on his ridiculous length, and grinded her ass a couple inches up and down against him. Her own cum was dripping into the grass, and every so often, the woman groaned loudly, and squirted. Medusa managed to sneak close enough to see the mess of cum she was making over Chimera's testicles, her thighs, everywhere.

It wasn't just the sex though, it was Otrera's face, her movements, how the queen seemed so docile. So... submissive. Darian did the same thing, the first few times he and Medusa had sex, so submissive to her, so giving and compliant. Otrera was more like Darian than Medusa thought! And probably more than Otrera thought too.

Darian. Medusa slithered away, body boiling, aching, and now wet. Darian Darian. Her love. Love! He loved her, she loved him. She wanted to hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and give him pet names. And right now, she wanted to fuck him.

The poor man was still lying in the grass, one leg folded over the other, hands netted under his head. Her Darian. A dangerous man! One minute, he'd be fun loving and a bit cocky, with a great smile. The next, he was ready to strangle someone to death with his bare hands. Or worse.

But not in a million years would he ever even look at her with hard eyes. No, he was hers, all hers. And the playful, loving, tender Darian was her secret.

She raised herself high like a readying snake, and struck.

He never stood a chance. They made love, out in the open, where she knew the others would find her. She didn't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sure?" Pinna said.

"Yeah. Seems okay. Nothing's falling out of me, and I'm only tender."

The six of them stood on the beach, Gallea included, though he was leaning on Pinna's shoulder. Still, standing was good, standing and walking under his own power.

The two satyrs walked closer to the water, and Gallea began to play his tune once more. It would be a little before the ship arrived, so the six of them would wait in the cooling breeze of the setting sun. Night was upon them, the moon was high, and the future was exciting.

Maybe exciting wasn't the right word for it, Medusa thought, but she couldn't help herself. Friends! She'd made friends, found love, and was on an epic quest. The little girl inside her had taken over, and rendered her a giggling fool. How long she'd buried that girl, only for all the mayhem she was going through to unearth her.

She was holding Darian from behind. Or rather, she was leaning on him, arms draped over his chest, her head against his shoulder and neck. It was a lot of weight, but he managed. Barely.

"You sure you want to come with us?" Darian said between pants of trying to keep Medusa's weight from collapsing him.

"What else could I do?" Otrera shrugged and squatted down to sift some sand through her fingers. "And... yeah, I do want to come. Fuck me, three weeks of you guys and I think I'm starting to like you." She smirked at Chimera, who gave her a grin in return.

"Even me?" Darian said.

Otrera's smirk vanished and a frown replaced it. "Don't push your luck. I'm not going to try and kill you, but that doesn't mean I can just forget all the shit."

Well, at least things were mostly good. Medusa let go of Darian, slithered over to Otrera, and offered the tiny woman one of her hands.

"Thank you Otrera, really. For the bow, but mostly because... I mean... if you can..." Screw it. She reached down, and wrapped her arms around the little warrior.

"You are... way too... hugging!" The Amazon squirmed and wriggled until Medusa was forced to put her down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aethiopia. A long sail to the South, near Egypt. Andromeda's arm was long indeed, to be able to hunt Darian down on the seas of Greece from Aethiopia.

"Anyone know anything about this place?" Darian asked.

Medusa shrugged. Otrera shrugged. Even Chimera said nothing, content to stare out at the fog at the nose of the ship.

"... really? No one? I should have asked earlier, I'd just assumed... someone knew something."

"I know a little," Gallea said. "Or at least I did. A few years ago, it grew very quiet. No real contact beyond some trade at the docks, I understand. King Cepheus and wife Cassiopeia rule here. No children. And... nothing, really. Good trade, exotic animals, but nothing worth mentioning."

They all looked at each other, a brow quirked, and shrugged. Unknown territory, or simply boring?

Medusa held her breath, but when the fog of their ghost ship came down, the night held no surprise.

The cloudless sky was bright with stars and the full moon. The distant shore opened up into a deep bay, with arms of rock that held tall docks. To the East and West was land, small mountains and cliffs, dotted with trees. A tall cliff rose from the center of the bay though, and upon it were dots of fires that lead up its side in a winding pathway. Atop the cliff of hard rock was an acropolis, similar to Tiryns.

All in all, it seemed like a perfectly normal city near the sea.

"... something has been done to the city," Chimera said.

"Looks like any other city to me." Darian jumped up onto the railing, and peered into the night. Medusa joined him, and indeed, found nothing but what a city at night would look like. All the ships were harbored, there were dots of fires along the distant docks, and the chirp of birds could be heard from many directions.

Chimera shook his head, and rumbled quietly in his chest as he looked to the city.

"No. Something has been done. Something... but I do not know what."

Medusa tapped the tip of her tail against the deck, and plucked at the string of her new bow. They were ready.