All Comments on 'Meet Jezebel'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
David_SingularityDavid_Singularityover 8 years ago
Has potential, but misses the mark.

There are are some hot things about this (particularly the idea that she's cumming from sucking you), but those are more than outweighed by how formal and clinical her delivery is. I never get the impression that she's aroused by the thought of sucking me -- only that she's pretending to be. SMOTP's "DEV For Men: An Orgasm Experience" is so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Convincing

I felt like she was reading the script, and her excitement was not convincing, the script had parts that were erotic, but overall, not one of your best.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Could be better

The first thing that struck me was how tinny the recording sounded. There was a lot of sharpness to Jezebel's voice that wasn't conducive to relaxation and initially getting into the proper mood for the audio. You've had other lady contributors with much smoother voices in the past.

I also agree with the other earlier commentators that you could tell Jezebel was reading from a script. Several times I noticed her make a slight pause before the last words in a sentence, which broke the flow of the monologue.

However, I must say that it did draw me in, once I got used to her voice. Enough so, that I'll want to listen to it again.

I'm giving it four stars. It was good, but not great. There was room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long and pointless

I hope your not a licensed hypno-therapist, because if I was your client I would be demanding my money back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...